FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Should you stop watching?

Should you stop watching?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You find yourself viewing a cam while room hopping, you chat to some people in another room while the cam is on and the person on cam becomes significantly more intimate than they had been so far. You hop around all the rooms to see what the chat for the cam is like, but can't find them and you conclude that they think they are in a more private conversation or viewing with another member.

Should you turn the cam off or enjoy the show and never mention it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

If you think it's an accident then you should turn it off. We accidentally broadcasted a MFF here once.

East / North, Cork

If you're chatting on cam in the chatroom and you close the room window, but dont close the browser tab, then anyone viewing can still see the cam. Apparently. We got a few compliments the next day lol. Didn't hide faces or anything. Ooopsie.

"We accidentally broadcasted a MFF here once. "

That would have been a great accidental lurking to happen upon. I hope it was a great experience for all involved and no harm came of it.

Do you think there should be a view counter to let you know at least how many people are viewing your cam?

East / North, Cork

"We accidentally broadcasted a MFF here once.

That would have been a great accidental lurking to happen upon. I hope it was a great experience for all involved and no harm came of it.

Do you think there should be a view counter to let you know at least how many people are viewing your cam?"

Ahh it was fine we all laughed about it. I think you CAN tell who is watching you in the chatroom.

East / North, Cork

.. but only if you're in the actual room.. which we were not.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Filthy nights.

Am sure that was a shock and a big oops i'd be freaking out lol. At least there was conpliments

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Was in the irish chat room one night when a regular shall we say friend asked to cam with her, so i switched my cam off went to another chat room switched my cam on again there once i seen her come in. We proceeded to do as directed to mutual gratification all the time seeing others from the irish chat room pop in to the room we were in trying to get in on the action to no avail as we were focused on each other.after an hr or so i returned to the irish chat room to a great round of applause, apparently out cams had locked into the irish chat room where i was only ever seen on cam from the shoulders up until that faithful night where a northern lass had me doing all sorts of quare stuff on cam still get a ribbing over it

"a northern lass had me doing all sorts of quare stuff on cam still get a ribbing over it "

Women have amazing powers to help a fella do things he wouldn't normally do. Do you consider the accidental voyeur event as a positive experience?

» Add a new message to this topic