FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Visiting Ireland 19th august

Visiting Ireland 19th august

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

back in Ireland for a few weeks from the 19th August. What's happening with the vanilla club ? How have things been since re-opening ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acmullyCouple  over a year ago

in the land of diet coke and club orange

Say best bet is to contact them directly to confirm there dates

By *rxmrsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin westmeath galway

"back in Ireland for a few weeks from the 19th August. What's happening with the vanilla club ? How have things been since re-opening ?"
they didn't reopen yet

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"back in Ireland for a few weeks from the 19th August. What's happening with the vanilla club ? How have things been since re-opening ?"

Coming from england u will have to isolate for 14 days so if ur not incountry for a longer period than 14 days it may be best stay where u are

Stay safe stay home

Thanks for your replies. They're opening today it seems. Anybody attending this weekend who could message on this fourm informing on how it was after distancing rules. I would be really greatful

I'll be in Irelnad for a few weeks and will attend after my isolation period. Sorry if i wasn't clear on this

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Thanks for your replies. They're opening today it seems. Anybody attending this weekend who could message on this fourm informing on how it was after distancing rules. I would be really greatful"

That was cancelled

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"Thanks for your replies. They're opening today it seems. Anybody attending this weekend who could message on this fourm informing on how it was after distancing rules. I would be really greatful"

Think this was put off until 14th aug with the opening of the next phase if that will now happen after last nights spike in numbers

Oh No! Our clubs here in England are open for socials only. Hopefully vanilla gets to open soon too.

» Add a new message to this topic