FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Describe the roughest sex session you have ever had

Describe the roughest sex session you have ever had

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *verage Joe Black OP   Man  over a year ago

Border Area

(Borrowed from Lounge)

Had a meet and we ended up back at my place. Got naked and she went down on me. What happened next would have qualified her to be tried for war crimes.

She took at my cock like a Jack Russell trying to shake a rat to death in its mouth. (If you ever witnessed that scenario you’ll know what I mean.)

She bit, she squeezed like she was trying to get the last millimeter out of a toothpaste tube, she bent it and at one point she seemed determined to try to detach it. Pretty sure I yelped, but she appeared to take this as a sign of encouragement and went after it all the more.

When her hand suddenly clamped itself round my balls I knew what was coming next and I bolted upright, grabbed her head and separated her from my now drooping and fairly sure bloody manhood.

“Your turn” I unwisely proclaimed, more in self defense than earnest desire. What a mistake that was.

I went down on her and she was freshly shaved. Around 4 days previous. As I plunged my tongue into what is normally heavenly delight, my face came in contact with the stubble, or what I quickly learned was pubic barbed wire.

As I tried to compensate by not moving my face at all, she was getting worryingly aroused, then grabbed me by the sides of the head and started to move my head around and press my face further into the pot of sandpaper despair.

Any Star Wars fans reading? Think Sarlaac and Pit of Khartoum.

So there I was, getting 3 layers of skin scraped off my face, a genuinely sore cock, throbbing for all the wrong reasons and starting to seriously struggle for breath. I had to tap out - much like you see in UFC - explain that I was feeling really unwell and Finally was able to get her a taxi home.

Then she messaged me to say she had a great time and wanted to see me again.

Who else has a story to share..?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eaAndBenCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"(Borrowed from Lounge)

Had a meet and we ended up back at my place. Got naked and she went down on me. What happened next would have qualified her to be tried for war crimes.

She took at my cock like a Jack Russell trying to shake a rat to death in its mouth. (If you ever witnessed that scenario you’ll know what I mean.)

She bit, she squeezed like she was trying to get the last millimeter out of a toothpaste tube, she bent it and at one point she seemed determined to try to detach it. Pretty sure I yelped, but she appeared to take this as a sign of encouragement and went after it all the more.

When her hand suddenly clamped itself round my balls I knew what was coming next and I bolted upright, grabbed her head and separated her from my now drooping and fairly sure bloody manhood.

“Your turn” I unwisely proclaimed, more in self defense than earnest desire. What a mistake that was.

I went down on her and she was freshly shaved. Around 4 days previous. As I plunged my tongue into what is normally heavenly delight, my face came in contact with the stubble, or what I quickly learned was pubic barbed wire.

As I tried to compensate by not moving my face at all, she was getting worryingly aroused, then grabbed me by the sides of the head and started to move my head around and press my face further into the pot of sandpaper despair.

Any Star Wars fans reading? Think Sarlaac and Pit of Khartoum.

So there I was, getting 3 layers of skin scraped off my face, a genuinely sore cock, throbbing for all the wrong reasons and starting to seriously struggle for breath. I had to tap out - much like you see in UFC - explain that I was feeling really unwell and Finally was able to get her a taxi home.

Then she messaged me to say she had a great time and wanted to see me again.

Who else has a story to share..? "

Well it’s a night you’ll never forget anyway

By *razySexyCoolCorkWoman  over a year ago

Cork

That's not rough sex..that's dog rough sex

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The problem is you didn't tell her to her face and she doesn't know any better.

Probably thinks she's amazing in bed, like lots of women who think they are good at giving oral but really they're not.

By *unnitoesWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"The problem is you didn't tell her to her face and she doesn't know any better.

Probably thinks she's amazing in bed, like lots of women who think they are good at giving oral but really they're not. "

True enough, like lots of guys who think they are Supertongue

"The problem is you didn't tell her to her face and she doesn't know any better.

Probably thinks she's amazing in bed, like lots of women who think they are good at giving oral but really they're not.

True enough, like lots of guys who think they are Supertongue "

Yep, I'm sure it is!

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Did she look like a Jack Russell?

I met a lady one time who when we got to bed wanted her ass slaped .her tits slaped .her fanny slaped. her face slaped. her head back by the hair when in doggy style .... . all which i done , but that aint me i did not like it one bit lol .

I think my fantasy would for me to be lightly dominated ..

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

jesus op, are you sure you didn't stick your knob in a wood chipper

Border Area

Probably thinks she's amazing in bed, like lots of women who think they are good at giving oral but really they're not. "

...it was difficult to speak through clenched teeth while gripping on to the sides of the bed for dear life..!

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I've had my banjo string torn off that was pretty rough.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"I've had my banjo string torn off that was pretty rough.

"

A&E with a bandage on for me ....nothing worse that standing at the glass hatch while they ask you whats the problem while a room full of d*unks is listening

Border Area

"I met a lady one time who when we got to bed wanted her ass slaped .her tits slaped .her fanny slaped. her face slaped. her head back by the hair when in doggy style .... . all which i done , but that aint me i did not like it one bit lol .

I think my fantasy would for me to be lightly dominated .. "

Both her tits and fanny slapped..??!!

So how hard did you slap them..?? Feels wrong to slap something that feels so good..!!

She had a face on her like a slapped arse.... Rough as fuck

My (Mrs) roughest sex was with another woman. She tied me up, blindfolded & gagged me for so long I actually got bored. Although the boredom was punctuated by moments of "what the fuck IS that?" as a series of what I can only imagine were agricultural implements was introduced. There was moderate relief when she massaged me all over with what felt like lambswool slippers. That had it's own drawbacks as the mental image had me fully invested in trying not to laugh hysterically. Thankfully she noticed I was drier than the Sahara and moistened me up with some lovely tingly lube. Or it may been numbing cream. Who knows, because I couldn't feel a thing. Although in hindsight that was a blessing. Next day I felt like I'd been the subject of an examination by a small army of trainee alien gynaecologist.

However she was a lovely lovely lady. And yes I should have spoken up. And no she's not on here.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

What could have been my roughest experience didn't actually happen because I refused.

It was my first fab meet when I was naive enough to not ask the right questions beforehand despite two social meets with this lady.

She told me she liked rough sex and then punched me in the face to get a reaction.

She wanted me to hit her back but I refused so we sat and chatted about it and I was adamant that I wasn't that type of guy.

She then proceeded to knee me in the balls in the hope of making me angry enough to rise to the bait.

I got dressed and left.

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Night away with a fabber...

He slapped my face,my ass,my pussy,breasts (black and blue for several days ) ... chocked my neck was also black and blue... spat on my face... pulled my hair very hard... whipped my ass with a horses whip... ass was bloody...tied me up and fucked me hard and rough....

"What could have been my roughest experience didn't actually happen because I refused.

It was my first fab meet when I was naive enough to not ask the right questions beforehand despite two social meets with this lady.

She told me she liked rough sex and then punched me in the face to get a reaction.

She wanted me to hit her back but I refused so we sat and chatted about it and I was adamant that I wasn't that type of guy.

She then proceeded to knee me in the balls in the hope of making me angry enough to rise to the bait.

I got dressed and left. "

Shiver me timbers

Foreplay is a little different oop North

By *olm_irishMan  over a year ago

naughtysville

Brilliant...sorry OP....laughed from start to finish!

Geeeez...you need to visit a shrink after that!

Belfast

"What could have been my roughest experience didn't actually happen because I refused.

I got dressed and left.

Shiver me timbers

Foreplay is a little different oop North "

She was a Southpaw too

I got dressed and left.

Shiver me timbers

She was a Southpaw too "

With a hint of Mai Thai

Belfast

I got dressed and left.

Shiver me timbers

She was a Southpaw too

With a hint of Mai Thai "

More like Mata Hari

I got dressed and left.

Shiver me timbers

She was a Southpaw too

With a hint of Mai Thai

More like Mata Hari "

You wouldn't happen to still be in touch with this little stargazer!?

Perhaps she'd like a mocho latte

By *exyDownUnderWoman  over a year ago

Westmeath

That actually made me laugh out loud.

Thank you OP x

Belfast

I got dressed and left.

Shiver me timbers

She was a Southpaw too

With a hint of Mai Thai

More like Mata Hari

You wouldn't happen to still be in touch with this little stargazer!?

Perhaps she'd like a mocho latte

"

That was more than 3 years ago and I lost touch as soon as I closed the door behind me on the way out and I suppose you could say she lost touch with Reality long before that

I woulda punched her square in the fanny Dirk

dislodged a few women's coils in our time. does that count?

Border Area

"Did she look like a Jack Russell? "

No, but she sure as hell bit like one..!!

Border Area

"Night away with a fabber...

He slapped my face,my ass,my pussy,breasts (black and blue for several days ) ... chocked my neck was also black and blue... spat on my face... pulled my hair very hard... whipped my ass with a horses whip... ass was bloody...tied me up and fucked me hard and rough....

"

...would it not have been better to agree to half the hotel bill and not fall out about it..??!

"

I notice you didn't complain and aren't giving off about it though

Some women really know how to give oral and boy it's good. I had teeth dragged on my cock and it's not pleasant when your foreskin is swollen next day

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Did she look like a Jack Russell? "

The wicket keeper ?

By *man79Man  over a year ago

newry dundalk. warrenpoint

Send her my way. I’ll enroll her to the Bman79 fab school of bjs. Numerous other women are showcasing their new found skills. All thanks to me

By *ight MovesMan  over a year ago

The Wide Blue Yonder

Well, I admit I did risk 'Bronco' one time...

Border Area

"Well, I admit I did risk 'Bronco' one time..."

Bronco..?

By *ight MovesMan  over a year ago

The Wide Blue Yonder

"Well, I admit I did risk 'Bronco' one time...

Bronco..? "

It's controversial I suppose..

Not for the faint-hearted.

You and your lady friend are enjoying an enthusiastic doggy style engagement, in the heat of battle, when she is really letting herself go, you grab her tightly by the hair and shout out some other womans name in ecstasy.

Your lady friend will curse you to hell and buck like a bronco to try and shake you off, but you gotta hold on tight with all your might.

Rough sex guaranteed.

Ladies, ladies, easy, easy, fingers off the block button please

Bronco..?

You and your lady friend are enjoying an enthusiastic doggy style engagement, in the heat of battle, when she is really letting herself go, you grab her tightly by the hair and shout out some other womans name in ecstasy.

Your lady friend will curse you to hell and buck like a bronco to try and shake you off, but you gotta hold on tight with all your might.

Rough sex guaranteed.

Ladies, ladies, easy, easy, fingers off the block button please "

Oh dear lol

Border Area

Bronco..?

Rough sex guaranteed.

Ladies, ladies, easy, easy, fingers off the block button please "

Ride ‘em, Bronco Billy.!!

By *eeking nsaMan  over a year ago

Letterkenny

This lady is not on this site but I met her in Derry and we went for drinks then back to her place, not rough sex , but while I was fucking her she started screaming out ‘fuck me you fenian bastard, fuck me harder you fenian bastard’ freaked me the fuck out ?? The rest of the stuff she said could not be repeated lol

By *expitCouple  over a year ago

cork

"That's not rough sex..that's dog rough sex "

Border Area

"This lady is not on this site but I met her in Derry and we went for drinks then back to her place, not rough sex , but while I was fucking her she started screaming out ‘fuck me you fenian bastard, fuck me harder you fenian bastard’ freaked me the fuck out ?? The rest of the stuff she said could not be repeated lol"

Well... at least you were doing your bit for cross community relations...

By *expitCouple  over a year ago

cork

I got dressed and left. "

What the feck

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

"My (Mrs) roughest sex was with another woman. She tied me up, blindfolded & gagged me for so long I actually got bored. Although the boredom was punctuated by moments of "what the fuck IS that?" as a series of what I can only imagine were agricultural implements was introduced. There was moderate relief when she massaged me all over with what felt like lambswool slippers. That had it's own drawbacks as the mental image had me fully invested in trying not to laugh hysterically. Thankfully she noticed I was drier than the Sahara and moistened me up with some lovely tingly lube. Or it may been numbing cream. Who knows, because I couldn't feel a thing. Although in hindsight that was a blessing. Next day I felt like I'd been the subject of an examination by a small army of trainee alien gynaecologist.

However she was a lovely lovely lady. And yes I should have spoken up. And no she's not on here. "

Im howling away after reading this lol.

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

This is the best thread I've read in a while and often it's how you tell the story that counts. Very funny - Mrs

Border Area

"

...after reading that again; is it wrong that I got turned in by it...?

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

Long long before I joined here, before I really knew much, I was a with a guy who was huge. I had no problem taking him the first and second time but he insisted I would be able to take him a third time without lube. I wasn’t. He ripped me and I was so naive and embarrassed I ended up seriously ill, needing IV antibiotics and stitches.

I found my voice after that.

I still don’t properly enjoy or choose VWE men.

Border Area

"Long long before I joined here, before I really knew much, I was a with a guy who was huge. I had no problem taking him the first and second time but he insisted I would be able to take him a third time without lube. I wasn’t. He ripped me and I was so naive and embarrassed I ended up seriously ill, needing IV antibiotics and stitches.

I still don’t properly enjoy or choose VWE men. "

Yikes..!

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

"Long long before I joined here, before I really knew much, I was a with a guy who was huge. I had no problem taking him the first and second time but he insisted I would be able to take him a third time without lube. I wasn’t. He ripped me and I was so naive and embarrassed I ended up seriously ill, needing IV antibiotics and stitches.

Yikes..! "

Maybe that was a bit graphic...

Border Area

Yikes..!

Maybe that was a bit graphic... "

Well it sure as hell put me off VWE men...!!!

By *NawtyCplCouple  over a year ago

Around and about

not my roughest session but one that makes me laugh now.

We were with a soft swap cpl and she wanted to try my strap on. Never having done it before she had nothing but enthusiasm on her side. In she went and she starts banging away hell for leather u would think she never had sex herself and was told this is what women like.

Meanwhile im making save me eyes and mr who is in kinks laughing knowing fine well it was shit. At one stage she took a breather and i though, yes escape time. Got off the bed and she pushes me back down with a oh no missy im not finished with u yet!

Gave her my best in shown rosette next day for the laugh but my woohaa was in bits for days

Border Area

" not my roughest session but one that makes me laugh now.

We were with a soft swap cpl and she wanted to try my strap on. Never having done it before she had nothing but enthusiasm on her side. In she went and she starts banging away hell for leather u would think she never had sex herself and was told this is what women like.

Meanwhile im making save me eyes and mr who is in kinks laughing knowing fine well it was shit. At one stage she took a breather and i though, yes escape time. Got off the bed and she pushes me back down with a oh no missy im not finished with u yet!

Gave her my best in shown rosette next day for the laugh but my woohaa was in bits for days

"

Well, at least you were polite and didn’t hurt her feelings. Bet your woohaa (great word!) didn’t thank you for it though...

By *ittyMissKittyWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"

I was getting worried for a minute

Around and about

I was getting worried for a minute "

Bahahahaha u have amazing hip action u sexy brat.

By *ittyMissKittyWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Bahahahaha u have amazing hip action u sexy brat. "

Ah jaysus the first time was a lot harder than I thought

Around and about

Bahahahaha u have amazing hip action u sexy brat.

Ah jaysus the first time was a lot harder than I thought "

Think its listed as cardio on myfitness pal

"dislodged a few women's coils in our time. does that count?"

Ouch!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic