FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Weekend in Dublin

Weekend in Dublin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckoldandWife OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

We are in Dublin for a friday and saturday night soon, not looking for a swingers club or anything just some good recommendations for nice relaxed bars, any ideas anyone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We're hading there this weekend...if you find anything let us know

By *uckoldandWife OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

thanks to everyone who replied to this post or sent a pm, we had a great time in Dublin, we had a great tour guide in Hornyyunfella, who met us for drinks and ended up taking us to a party with his friends, everyone made us very welcome and we had fun, he even made me tell people exactly how we had met him. It wasn't our intention to do any more than have a good night out, but as the evening went on my wife took a shine to him and he was invited back to our hotel. On the way back in the taxi he made it clear to the driver she was my wife while he didn't hesistate to kiss her, just as he done in front of his friends in the club. Back at the hotel he spent a few hours making my wife very happy before we all dropped off to sleep. I was woken in the early hours as they went at it again and then again early morning as they made the best of the short time we had together. We really enjoyed his company, he gave her a good time, made sure I knew it and then had us both laughing in the morning before we waved him off. We have kept in touch and we hope to get over to Dublin again soon. Thanks Horny.

Babydick (husband of shysexywife)

» Add a new message to this topic