FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Life experience and sexual experience

Life experience and sexual experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ealitybites OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Some people automatically assume that simply because a person has reached a certain age they should therefore have a certain level of sexual experience.

However some people can go through life with little or no sexual experience and in some cases little or no life experience either.

As can be seen through previous forum posts, there are some 30 year olds on fab with more life and/or sexual experiences than some 50 year olds.

It's not a one size fits all.

Circumstances may have dictated that a person has never travelled or been very far from where they grew up.

Family commitments from an early age or financial restraints may have restricted social interaction so they may never have had the option to go to concerts or nightclubs.

Some or all of the above would therefore contribute towards a lack of sexual interaction also while others were told that sexual thoughts and desires were wrong and they repressed them.

Fabbers come from many different backgrounds and all have reasons for being here.

Some to add to the many years of sexual and swinging experience they have already enjoyed and some to take their first tentative steps.

Some to escape the shackles that have been binding them for years and some out of pure boredom.

It's obvious in some threads that many don't seem to understand or accept that people can be on this site and still be shy or reserved or reluctant to be as open in their sexuality as others.

This could be for any number of reasons so maybe instead of dismissing all of this as bull some people could remember that swinging is supposed to be a lifestyle and a community rather than an elite club where membership is dictated by experience and who you know.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilbearniMan  over a year ago

peninsula

Well said

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Let's be realistic here too, having had sex with a lot of people doesn't mean you're any better at it

Good point

I approach life as every day is a new learning day for both me and someone i'm chatting to/meeting with/playing with so lets havr fun while doing so.

Never judge a person by their age or profile name because as you say, life is not a one size fits all...

If everyone had the same maximum level of sexual experiences on here, alot of fun and excitement would be lost IMO

Belfast

And not having sex with lots of people doesn't mean you are any worse at it.

Lack of life experience shouldn't make you a pariah either

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Can't argue with that. Many folks were limited by sexless relationships or religious beliefs or other reasons in their early years and join the site to regain something they lost. Its one of the healthier reasons to join the site.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

very well said RB

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I see your point and yes we all have different life and sex experiences. However I think to seek understanding and community spirit on a sex site is a bit naive. At least half of the peeps on here don't even regard themselves as swingers. So in most cases the one that fits best the preference will win. There's no pity fucks to be had.

Probably the best post I've read on this site

As I started reading this I was honestly thinking is this guy full of his own shit.

Must say you weren't and some really good points ??

By *ashy85Man  over a year ago

Waterford

Well said OP

By *arajeanCouple  over a year ago

mayo

Very well said and so true

By *arajeanCouple  over a year ago

mayo

Very well said and so true

Well said

Belfast

"I see your point and yes we all have different life and sex experiences. However I think to seek understanding and community spirit on a sex site is a bit naive. At least half of the peeps on here don't even regard themselves as swingers. So in most cases the one that fits best the preference will win. There's no pity fucks to be had. "

Nobody mentioned pity fucks. The point was that some posters have been told in recent days that they are naive, stupid, shy or silly but not everyone on here is battle hardened or can say with certainty what they are looking for.

Is it really that difficult for some to show even the tiniest bit of consideration rather than telling them to grow a set or slamming the door in their face?

Newbies get told if they don't make an effort they don't deserve respect.

Those who are constantly whinging about peoples lack of experience or knowledge of the swinging lifestyle don't deserve it either if they expect everyone on here to be at their level and aren't prepared to make an effort to engage with others.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Well said. This post is one of the most truthful I've seen.

If there was less people taking pleasure in putting others down all the time or deciding they need to school others (and yes I have heard that term used recently) then more people would be inclined to actually get involved more despite how much or little their experience has been previously.

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

We've been together since our teens so hence sexually inexperienced with others. Though slightly more experienced since our dalliance with swinging

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"We've been together since our teens so hence sexually inexperienced with others. Though slightly more experienced since our dalliance with swinging"

Gotta say.. I find that incredibly hot for some reason

"We've been together since our teens so hence sexually inexperienced with others. Though slightly more experienced since our dalliance with swinging

Gotta say.. I find that incredibly hot for some reason"

I agree

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

"We've been together since our teens so hence sexually inexperienced with others. Though slightly more experienced since our dalliance with swinging

Gotta say.. I find that incredibly hot for some reason"

Aww thanks

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

I’ve had some lovers that have had very little experience but have been very intuitive and pick stuff up extremely quickly. They’re the best types IMO, they love to learn and are eager to try new things. Way more fun than guys that think they are the dogs bollox.

And everyone was a newbie at one point. I made some ridiculous mistakes at the start, I’m still making them.

The nastiness that goes on on fab is unbelievable and totally unnecessary. I’ve - at a push - had to be rude to get a point across maybe 5 times now? Considering the volume of messages that come in, it’s not a high amount.

The only experience we had was with each other until we started doing this. We had messed around with people when we were both young but I wouldn't call it experience.

I was 16 and she was 18 when we got together. We talked a lot before we decided to join here and even when we did join it was all purely fantasy. We'd talk about other people being there during sex but didn't take we'd take the leap. I think it's nearly 2 years now and things have evolved and changed from what we originally had in mind

» Add a new message to this topic