FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Has there been many meets going down?

Has there been many meets going down?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ealtalk101 OP   Man  over a year ago

A

who's been playing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

All you've to do is read verifications

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"All you've to do is read verifications "

A lot

We're almost out of lockdown now and death rate is negligible, but it was disgraceful how many parties were going on weeks ago when risks were still considered high

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"All you've to do is read verifications "

And look at some profiles pics

Dublin

"All you've to do is read verifications

And look at some profiles pics "

They say the Camera never lies

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

They say the Camera never lies "

Photoshop does tho

Dublin

Photoshop does tho "

Well Ok that is true Bo

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

York

A lot

We're almost out of lockdown now and death rate is negligible, but it was disgraceful how many parties were going on weeks ago when risks were still considered high"

This

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

York

Photoshop does tho "

It ‘enhances’

(Makes it fuzzy)

By *enuinecpl101Couple  over a year ago

Co armagh

Fact

What's with all the smilies?

Do you think this was OK?

Were you avoiding elderly and potentially vulnerable contacts while meeting?

Dublin

"What's with all the smilies?

Were you avoiding elderly and potentially vulnerable contacts while meeting?"

Ask those who were meeting.

Ask those who were meeting. "

That's what I was doing

Dublin

That's what I was doing "

My last verification was before covid19. So I can't answer that question for you.

Somewhere in Co. Down

That's what I was doing

My last verification was before covid19. So I can't answer that question for you. "

Same here. Maybe this emoji is better so

Amazing the assumptions people leap to because you put an emoji on a thread.

Well maybe look at it this way. I am around 200-250 people daily just in my shop. Most tourists. Then the ones I pass on a busy city centre street in shops or if I go get my lunch.

At least if I went to a party it was 20 people and we all know each other. Swinger or not swinger.

Also tourist being let in daily even from america so... each to their own. But at this point for me its safer if I go to a party then going to work

By *ecentguy321Man  over a year ago

nearby

I havent met anyone. But if the the right person came along i would

By *ornyfireCouple  over a year ago

Middle Earth

That's what I was doing "

The people that were meeting don't actually care so no point coming on here giving out... They will do what they want when they want. And they won't be commenting on these kind of threads.

The people who have commented have just said it very obvious lots of people are meeting look in the photos, look in your local updates and look at the cam veri's!

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

That's what I was doing

The people that were meeting don't actually care so no point coming on here giving out... They will do what they want when they want. And they won't be commenting on these kind of threads.

The people who have commented have just said it very obvious lots of people are meeting look in the photos, look in your local updates and look at the cam veri's! "

Some of those VR cams are extremely realistic. It's almost as if you're actually with the person you've cam verified.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Ive been meeting the fridge. Were not on good terms at the moment though.

That's what I was doing

My last verification was before covid19. So I can't answer that question for you. "

Have seen a few profiles only a week old with 4 meets on them.

By *larendonMan  over a year ago

Armagh

I always go down

By *iquidRavenMan  over a year ago

Dublin

It's this myth that people are trying to keep going that people haven't been getting together on whatever level since at least phase 1...

5aside is back. Packed

Restaurants

Play grounds

Meets

House parties

Etc etc

Recommended quarantine when peeps come into the country - no way people are following it

People are still for the most part wearing masks were appropriate and hand sanitising but to think no one is doing anything is foooking silly and getting on the high horse is nonsensical at this point

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I don't think there's anything wrong with a carefully chosen one on one meet.

However the more people mingle as in party settings or dogging the bigger the risk.

It's all about being considered and responsible especially taking into account your environment and not only your little horny world. Unfortunately there will be always some idiots that can't see the full picture, but becoming all self righteous about it isn't going to change it.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"It's this myth that people are trying to keep going that people haven't been getting together on whatever level since at least phase 1...

5aside is back. Packed

Restaurants

Play grounds

Meets

House parties

Etc etc

Recommended quarantine when peeps come into the country - no way people are following it

People are still for the most part wearing masks were appropriate and hand sanitising but to think no one is doing anything is foooking silly and getting on the high horse is nonsensical at this point"

While what u say is true there is no harm in voicing an opinion that meeting at this time does not help suppress the spread of this virus,also that consideration for others has to be placed on the top of every body's priority list heading into winter and the unknown, what we do know is this can easily explode in our face. Reminiscing that we should have done this or that is pointless death is final, impaired health is hard to live with. While meeting many trough work or walking trough crowed streets to get ur lunch is a necessary evil for some we should still try to limit our contacts to as little as possible. Its not about being on a high horse its about having responsibility for ur actions

"Ive been meeting the fridge. Were not on good terms at the moment though. "

I’ve been meeting the fridge a bit too often . Time to get reacquainted with the treadmill instead

"Well maybe look at it this way. I am around 200-250 people daily just in my shop. Most tourists. Then the ones I pass on a busy city centre street in shops or if I go get my lunch.

At least if I went to a party it was 20 people and we all know each other. Swinger or not swinger.

Also tourist being let in daily even from america so... each to their own. But at this point for me its safer if I go to a party then going to work "

This is an incredibly stupid answer and basically sums up the problem and complete lack of understanding despite all the well publicised advice out there.

Whether you know someone or not is irrelevant, most people who have covid are asymptomatic and it is the duration of time you spend in close contact with other individuals rather than the fleeting passing by of potentially infected people you describe in work.

No meets for me since before lockdown and I have no plans for any anytime soon. I will say that I'm looking for a few socially distanced socials though, masked up coffee dates or walks etc, that type of thing. I miss the flirting intensely

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

We haven't had any play meets since before lockdown but we have done 1 social distances walk which was good

By *ol_ieMan  over a year ago

Dublin west

When you live alone, work pretty much alone, travel alone, and have little or no interaction with other people that's not at a distance with masks on, even the thought of a socially distance coffee or walk sounds fantastic.

The last 5 months have been very long and isolating.

Hopefully we can find ways to make interaction a little easier.

"When you live alone, work pretty much alone, travel alone, and have little or no interaction with other people that's not at a distance with masks on, even the thought of a socially distance coffee or walk sounds fantastic.

Hopefully we can find ways to make interaction a little easier. "

Awk, sorry to hear that. My inbox is always open if you ever fancy a chat and a laugh

By *uess.who30Man  over a year ago

Galway/Dublin/London

"Well maybe look at it this way. I am around 200-250 people daily just in my shop. Most tourists. Then the ones I pass on a busy city centre street in shops or if I go get my lunch.

Also tourist being let in daily even from america so... each to their own. But at this point for me its safer if I go to a party then going to work

This is an incredibly stupid answer and basically sums up the problem and complete lack of understanding despite all the well publicised advice out there.

Whether you know someone or not is irrelevant, most people who have covid are asymptomatic and it is the duration of time you spend in close contact with other individuals rather than the fleeting passing by of potentially infected people you describe in work. "

Regardless of peoples opinions etc... not getting involved in this debate as its ultimately pointless and people will do what they want...

However, if you want your point and yourself to come across well, id recomend leaving the "incredibly stiupid" part out, where you've just ultimately disrespected someone sharing their view...

Your point may have been valid... but all people will see now is an "incredibly ignorant' man.

Articulate yourself well without diminishing others and you might just get your point across anyway... just a thought

"When you live alone, work pretty much alone, travel alone, and have little or no interaction with other people that's not at a distance with masks on, even the thought of a socially distance coffee or walk sounds fantastic.

Hopefully we can find ways to make interaction a little easier. "

It's very easy for couples and people who live with family or friends to forget that there are those for whom human contact beyond the incidental may now be very difficult to come by. Social interaction and physical intimacy are crucial to our psychological wellbeing. It's a question of balance.

If people want to meet up in large groups that’s their choice, however irresponsible that it’s. They’re consenting adults.

What I don’t get is the veris going straight up, it’s like they want everyone else to know what they’re up to. Is it an ego thing or what? At least it means others can avoid them I suppose.

on the hill NordWest of

"If people want to meet up in large groups that’s their choice, however irresponsible that it’s. They’re consenting adults.

What I don’t get is the veris going straight up, it’s like they want everyone else to know what they’re up to. Is it an ego thing or what? At least it means others can avoid them I suppose. "

Yup I noticed too the eagerness of popping veris, pics and vids after party/play. It's mind boggling really, but obviously very important to them to show off their frivolity. I don't think there's need for further interpretation, it speaks for itself.

Dublin

"It's this myth that people are trying to keep going that people haven't been getting together on whatever level since at least phase 1...

5aside is back. Packed

Restaurants

Play grounds

Meets

House parties

Etc etc

People are still for the most part wearing masks were appropriate and hand sanitising but to think no one is doing anything is foooking silly and getting on the high horse is nonsensical at this point

While what u say is true there is no harm in voicing an opinion that meeting at this time does not help suppress the spread of this virus,also that consideration for others has to be placed on the top of every body's priority list heading into winter and the unknown, what we do know is this can easily explode in our face. Reminiscing that we should have done this or that is pointless death is final, impaired health is hard to live with. While meeting many trough work or walking trough crowed streets to get ur lunch is a necessary evil for some we should still try to limit our contacts to as little as possible. Its not about being on a high horse its about having responsibility for ur actions

"

Nah that was a high horse comment.. the thread was clearly light hearted poking fun at the obvious lack of compliance being followed by many on Fab

And as I said there is a huge majority of the population not limiting contact

The few will be diligently responsible and still live like we were 5 months back

The majority won't and aren't so talking about responsibility is pointless as everyone has their own view on what the limit of this is

Whether you know someone or not is irrelevant, most people who have covid are asymptomatic and it is the duration of time you spend in close contact with other individuals rather than the fleeting passing by of potentially infected people you describe in work. "

Well call me stupid then I guess. Been called worse.

But you have no idea the stress myself and my staff have dealing with the 200-250 people daily. And most stay in the shop up to 30 min and some refuse to wear the mask properly or even sanitize or to keep the fucking distance.

There is a point where your mental health also comes into play. More people have commented suicide then died from this. I see my staff struggling daily as well and they are all young so is that ok

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Whether you know someone or not is irrelevant, most people who have covid are asymptomatic and it is the duration of time you spend in close contact with other individuals rather than the fleeting passing by of potentially infected people you describe in work.

But you have no idea the stress myself and my staff have dealing with the 200-250 people daily. And most stay in the shop up to 30 min and some refuse to wear the mask properly or even sanitize or to keep the fucking distance.

There is a point where your mental health also comes into play. More people have commented suicide then died from this. I see my staff struggling daily as well and they are all young so is that ok "

Take no notice. He invalidated his point before even making it, with his "incredibly stupid" reference. I dont envy you and the stress you must be under keeping your shop going. Well done - Mrs xx

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

You don't have to justify your self to people on here you don't know or what they are up to .I assume you are intelligent enough to mind your self and be as safe as you can . Ignore.

on the hill NordWest of

There is a point where your mental health also comes into play. More people have commented suicide then died from this. I see my staff struggling daily as well and they are all young so is that ok "

Are you really saying that there was more suicides than covid-19 death? I'd love to know on what information source you build that one on. Look nobody said it's easy and it affects everyone differently but we all have to find a way to deal with it and to get through this shit. Partying isn't the solution.

The hypocrisy of some of the posters on here is shocking...

Coming across all innocent,oh we don't meet or haven't met when you have,and not only that been nasty about people's pictures.

Why can't you just let people do there own God dam thing and stop been the pretend Angels on here.

It's actually vile the way some of you speak an you call yourselves adults .

Catch yourselves on.

By *1CorkCouple  over a year ago

Cork

Official figures on suicide aren’t released until next year but there has been widespread speculation that suicide figures for 2020 surpassed 2019 figures in July/Aug. It would be worthwhile if this was officially clarified one way or the other by the powers that be.

The number of deaths is somewhat of a misnomer and a better metric is number of healthy living years lost. This is where the loss to suicide (depending on average age of victims) could outstrip or be close to the loss from Covid (where the average age of victims is known to be very close to the average life expectancy).

This is a very sensitive topic on both sides so denigrating people’s anxieties on Covid 19 virus or on Covid measures induced economic pressures is not helpful.

If some people choose to meet for sex as their limited interaction rather than a sporting activity or say a massage or cinema visit, more power to them. Remember that the activities engaged in by vast majority on this site would be disapproved of by the moral majority in general public, so no need to start judging each other on here.

There is a point where your mental health also comes into play. More people have commented suicide then died from this. I see my staff struggling daily as well and they are all young so is that ok

Are you really saying that there was more suicides than covid-19 death? I'd love to know on what information source you build that one on. Look nobody said it's easy and it affects everyone differently but we all have to find a way to deal with it and to get through this shit. Partying isn't the solution."

Just as you attack my comment on suicide I can call bullshit on your comment on dealing with this in different ways.

I have to live with an extremely abusive ex so anything that would get me out the house welcome. How I haven't gone back into depression is a shock to me 2. Easy for people that have family or friends around. I dont as again my crazy ex made sure to turn all my friends against me.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Isn't it easier to just say do whatever it takes to get through this especially if you're on your own.

If you go to parties...be honest about it so other people can make up their minds about you

Same if you've had a 1 2 1 meeting with someone.

The world was a scary enough place as a single person before this stupid fucking thing came along.

If you need the comfort and release of a good fuck to help well I rather someone did that than if they let the world overwhelm them and leftvot to late to look for help.

I'm not going to judge anyone or call them stupid

By *1CorkCouple  over a year ago

Cork

"Isn't it easier to just say do whatever it takes to get through this especially if you're on your own.

If you go to parties...be honest about it so other people can make up their minds about you

The world was a scary enough place as a single person before this stupid fucking thing came along.

If you need the comfort and release of a good fuck to help well I rather someone did that than if they let the world overwhelm them and leftvot to late to look for help.

"

Sensible comment. Nobody should be subject to morality policing on here.

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Isn't it easier to just say do whatever it takes to get through this especially if you're on your own.

"

"

Hi 5 Mr Bog M

limerick

5aside is back. Packed

Restaurants

Play grounds

Meets

House parties

Etc etc

Nah that was a high horse comment.. the thread was clearly light hearted poking fun at the obvious lack of compliance being followed by many on Fab

The few will be diligently responsible and still live like we were 5 months back

The majority won't and aren't so talking about responsibility is pointless as everyone has their own view on what the limit of this is

"

So taking responsibility for my actions is riding the high horse

I never heard such bull shit

limerick

"

I agree with u but limit the contacts

By *uess.who30Man  over a year ago

Galway/Dublin/London

Guys, its all speculative, opinion based and in certain cases biased.. certain people have been more directly impacted by this than others and can obviously increase sensitivity on the issue... which is understandable.. but remember this is new to everyone and the science is very fresh... there is no evidence on long term effects yet, so in terms of society, there's likely plenty yet to come.

Its all a balance of probability & risk & has to be considered more carefully depending on your own , location, responsibilities etc

I understand the concern more so in the east, however as Galway based individual a certain news headline last week made heart sink...

Throughout Lockdown up until the end of July approx there was a total of 550ish cases throughout the county (going with an approx mortality of 5%.. that's about 27 deaths in 5 months)

The month of August saw 20 suicides within Galway alone in 4 weeks.. 1 county, a county known to be positive and have beautiful surroundings to be in to try help lighten your mood.. thats terrifying statistically.

Covid was the huge concern and rightly so for a long time... but in the next couple of years, I'm predicting the real horror will be seen in the statistics of the most vulnerable who were left alone with their demons in thirds terrifying situation who couldn't cope and those who were unfortunate enough not to get the critical treatments which were required (cancer treatments, organ transplants).. who passed as the slim chance they were given was pulled from under their feet.

This issue is complex, it'll touch so many aspects we easily forget and all we can do is be there for each other.

Don't be that Naive person, who reads "Covid 19" as if it were a book cover and goes onto talk about the overall context of it without opening the book.

Its like looking at Ulysses cover and thinking you know its depth without uncovering each page and chapter which apply to create to overall context

This virus is just the opening chapter... there's much more to be written!

Be kind... or you're not helping society in anyway.

"

The month of August saw 20 suicides within Galway alone in 4 weeks.. 1 county, a county known to be positive and have beautiful surroundings to be in to try help lighten your mood.. thats terrifying statistically.

"

That is a worrying and terrifying stat

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"

That is a worrying and terrifying stat "

This is completely fake...some idiot made it up ...sent it as a WhatsApp and its spread like wildfire

Completely untrue

"Ive been meeting the fridge. Were not on good terms at the moment though. "
lucky u u had a beefy nfl player

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

I very much doubt people are gunna share that information with you and like it's been said look at the verifications specifically the Web cam meets and you will get your answer

Dublin

5aside is back. Packed

Restaurants

Play grounds

Meets

House parties

Etc etc

So taking responsibility for my actions is riding the high horse

I never heard such bull shit "

No i said the original critical comment on a clearly, up until that point, light hearted thread was high horsed and that in general people acting shocked and dumb founded about people meeting and playing contact 5aside, going to parties etc is HH because its the reality of what's happening

Never said taking responsibility or your comment in particular was high horsed

Dublin

Awk, sorry to hear that. My inbox is always open if you ever fancy a chat and a laugh "

Every single thread here turns at some stage negative. Snide remarks are constantly and casually thrown around.So its nice to read a comment like this as it reminds me of how fab should be. X

An sure there are those that have been meeting , probably people that were meeting before Covid .

Awk, sorry to hear that. My inbox is always open if you ever fancy a chat and a laugh

Every single thread here turns at some stage negative. Snide remarks are constantly and casually thrown around.So its nice to read a comment like this as it reminds me of how fab should be. X "

Ah I was wondering when a post like that would pop out.

I cannot understand why people cannot mind their own business. We are all adults and are well capable of making our own decisions, not everyone is going to agree with it and that is fine, but do not belittle someone on the basis of your own opinion. You do not know what demons a person is battling on a daily basis, so if a meet and some type of interaction with someone would make them feel slightly bit better, or alive let it be.

Covid is here to stay, we need to learn to live with it, and instead of tearing each others down we can support each others in these times.

"Ah I was wondering when a post like that would pop out.

I cannot understand why people cannot mind their own business. We are all adults and are well capable of making our own decisions, not everyone is going to agree with it and that is fine, but do not belittle someone on the basis of your own opinion. You do not know what demons a person is battling on a daily basis, so if a meet and some type of interaction with someone would make them feel slightly bit better, or alive let it be.

Covid is here to stay, we need to learn to live with it, and instead of tearing each others down we can support each others in these times. "

limerick

"Ah I was wondering when a post like that would pop out.

Covid is here to stay, we need to learn to live with it, and instead of tearing each others down we can support each others in these times. "

Yes we have to learn to live with this and so far we have learned limiting ur interactions reduces the spread of covid

So meeting limited contacts while maintaining a balance in someones life may be fine its the group contact where one spreads the virus to twenty is what people are asking is it nessiary

I don't believe belittling or berating anyone has occured other than asking people to consider others and support those that due to ill health or compromised immune systems are threatened by the spread of this deadly virus

What is being said do u need that shag bad enough to risk infection attending a party of fifteen or twenty people and further infecting loved ones

I don't have any links to official statistics.

What I do know is our local funeral directors in last 8 weeks have picked up zero covid cases. Meanwhile they have been picking up 1-3 overdoses and suicides every week.

It's a fact.

"

That is a worrying and terrifying stat

This is completely fake...some idiot made it up ...sent it as a WhatsApp and its spread like wildfire

Completely untrue

"

Hush now, you can’t be saying things like that. Sure how else are people going to get their daily dose of fear? Seriously if there’s one thing that worries me most in all of this it’s the amount of people quoting stats and facts which are demonstrably untrue.

on the hill NordWest of

I have to say this thread gets bizarrer as it gets longer. It seems expressing your opinion, being critical and having a discussion isn't allowed anymore. If you do so you're called out to belittle, judge, attack people, not minding your own business, making snide remarks, being on a high horse and turning the thread negative.

Covid-19 and the consequences that come with it affects us all. So can actions of a few have consequences for (many) others, in the worst case they can be lethal.

Most of us have signed up here to have sexual encounters but with Covid-19 around the it got a lot trickier. Nobody expects that we all turn into saints and angels, of course we all have our needs and they should be nursed to stay sane especially in those times but at the same time it's also important to be responsible when we do so. And that's where the discussion begins. If it's not possible anymore to discuss a topic directly related to swinging and sex and that affects us all then this forum has died of covid-19 too but only after being str@ngled by PC first.

Finally it just doesn't sit right with me to use suicide figures to justify irresponsible behaviour, beside that there's no offical and actual figures for 2020, so it's pure speculation.

"I have to say this thread gets bizarrer as it gets longer. It seems expressing your opinion, being critical and having a discussion isn't allowed anymore. If you do so you're called out to belittle, judge, attack people, not minding your own business, making snide remarks, being on a high horse and turning the thread negative.

Covid-19 and the consequences that come with it affects us all. So can actions of a few have consequences for (many) others, in the worst case they can be lethal.

Most of us have signed up here to have sexual encounters but with Covid-19 around the it got a lot trickier. Nobody expects that we all turn into saints and angels, of course we all have our needs and they should be nursed to stay sane especially in those times but at the same time it's also important to be responsible when we do so. And that's where the discussion begins. If it's not possible anymore to discuss a topic directly related to swinging and sex and that affects us all then this forum has died of covid-19 too but only after being str@ngled by PC first.

Finally it just doesn't sit right with me to use suicide figures to justify irresponsible behaviour, beside that there's no offical and actual figures for 2020, so it's pure speculation. "

Absofuckinglutely DH.

limerick

"I have to say this thread gets bizarrer as it gets longer. It seems expressing your opinion, being critical and having a discussion isn't allowed anymore. If you do so you're called out to belittle, judge, attack people, not minding your own business, making snide remarks, being on a high horse and turning the thread negative.

Finally it just doesn't sit right with me to use suicide figures to justify irresponsible behaviour, beside that there's no offical and actual figures for 2020, so it's pure speculation.

Absofuckinglutely DH. "

Amen sister

Once covid 19 has gone(sooner the better), will people look at other profiles and say they wont meet a person or couple who had meets during covid??

By *ealtalk101 OP   Man  over a year ago

A

"I very much doubt people are gunna share that information with you and like it's been said look at the verifications specifically the Web cam meets and you will get your answer "
hmmm you're answer is basically to be a negative nelly stick to the pineapple

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

Look hey it is what it is ..who can cast the first stone

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

"I very much doubt people are gunna share that information with you and like it's been said look at the verifications specifically the Web cam meets and you will get your answer hmmm you're answer is basically to be a negative nelly stick to the pineapple"

No not really just mentioning some facts is all you obviously wanted feedback to your thread and you got some don't make the thread otherwise and as for the pineapple unless I put glue or something to it I very much doubt it will stick to me but thanks for pointing it out

» Add a new message to this topic