FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > No reply

No reply

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilfeater OP   Man  over a year ago

limerick

I understand not getting a reply to the first message and take it as a polite no. But what's going on when you have exchanged a number of mails and all is going well but then suddenly they stop replying??

I've had this happen a few times and scrutinized my last message to make sure I didn't say anything offensive.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"I understand not getting a reply to the first message and take it as a polite no. But what's going on when you have exchanged a number of mails and all is going well but then suddenly they stop replying??

I've had this happen a few times and scrutinized my last message to make sure I didn't say anything offensive. "

It can happen for any number of reasons OP

Best thing to do is move on as you'll never get the real reason why

It might not even be your fault just someone that wants to string you along

By *rishman444Man  over a year ago

letterkenny

Yes this happens to us all op just don't blame yourself cos women on here gets loads of messages and can be talking to a few and maybe she has set up a meet with someone else and decided to stop with you so best to move on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Happens everyone.. Men and women, chalk it up to experience and move on..

By *ornyfireCouple  over a year ago

Middle Earth

Maybe they were just being polite replying and then decided to stop.

Maybe they found someone they fancied more, that person could be closer, nearer, taller, smaller who knows.....

Maybe they were a fake profile!

Maybe they got bored!

Maybe the wind changed direction!

Nobody owes anyone anything here not even a reply.

There's a million reasons and youll more than likely never know. Move on.

There could be a million different reasons op. Best to just forget and move on. Happy fabbing

I might respond to messages when I’m bored at work and if the messages are entertaining it passes the time while at work

Just move on and not take it personal, life can happen, time may not be on their side and they may come back round

limerick

Thanks everyone. I dont take it personally at all and I do move on. I'm a horny bastard but I'm not a begger. I just find it strange because I've never done it to anyone. There are of course those that I don't reply to at all. But this was in the context of an immediate cessation of communication in the middle of a good conversation.

By *oxminxCouple  over a year ago

NaughtyVille *×* Laois

I think the biggest mistake specifically guy's make is not reading people's profiles.

A profile clearly states if a couple is seeking a guy or a single girl is seeking a CPL yada yada...

We tend to stick with what people's profiles state, preference and age range etc

We don't mail people unless we fit their preference unless it's for something other than a meet.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"I think the biggest mistake specifically guy's make is not reading people's profiles.

A profile clearly states if a couple is seeking a guy or a single girl is seeking a CPL yada yada...

We tend to stick with what people's profiles state, preference and age range etc

We don't mail people unless we fit their preference unless it's for something other than a meet."

Lots of women and couples don't read profiles either.

I'm very clear on mine and yet I've had messages asking to meet right now.

I've also had couples wink at me to get my attention and if I respond they are incapable of more than single word answers and some have then got nasty and told me they aren't interested in single guys.

I've told them they clearly need to have a word with their missus because one of them sent me the wink and I wouldn't have messaged otherwise.

By *oxminxCouple  over a year ago

NaughtyVille *×* Laois

Ah the he said she said conversation.

Well either way consider yourself lucky to get all them winks.

If 1 in 100 materialize into a good meet that will be a result in our book

"I understand not getting a reply to the first message and take it as a polite no. But what's going on when you have exchanged a number of mails and all is going well but then suddenly they stop replying??

I've had this happen a few times and scrutinized my last message to make sure I didn't say anything offensive. "

It happens simply because ladies when they feel they want to do it ..do it. ..you're not the first here that it's happened to my friend..and you certainly won't be the last ..

It just boiles down to the fact of numbers comparing to the male and female ratio. Dry your eyes, the guy who txt after you is a navy seal marine with a humongous cock with blue eyes blonde hair and is just waiting for jabba the hut to tell him to fly his chinook copter onto her roof to please her every need and want.

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

As stated above it can be a number of reasons examples

1.they have been found out by their partner

2. They are all talk no action

3.they just might have a life outside of Fab and just got bored of the messages

4.They simply got fed up messages

I'm sure there are more reasons but these would be the jist for the reasons why your welcome

"It just boiles down to the fact of numbers comparing to the male and female ratio. Dry your eyes, the guy who txt after you is a navy seal marine with a humongous cock with blue eyes blonde hair and is just waiting for jabba the hut to tell him to fly his chinook copter onto her roof to please her every need and want."
bollox to that it just boils down to rudeness in my eyes if you are in the middle of a conversation just have the manners to tell the person you are not interested can you imagine if you were chatting to someone in the street and mid conversation they turned and walked away, think what you would call that person. I'd call them an ignorant c@#t

limerick

"It just boiles down to the fact of numbers comparing to the male and female ratio. Dry your eyes, the guy who txt after you is a navy seal marine with a humongous cock with blue eyes blonde hair and is just waiting for jabba the hut to tell him to fly his chinook copter onto her roof to please her every need and want.bollox to that it just boils down to rudeness in my eyes if you are in the middle of a conversation just have the manners to tell the person you are not interested can you imagine if you were chatting to someone in the street and mid conversation they turned and walked away, think what you would call that person. I'd call them an ignorant c@#t "

» Add a new message to this topic