FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > First love

First love

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *kblueeyes OP   Couple  over a year ago

kilkenny

Just for fun do you remember your first love.

Is it a recent love.

Is it years ago.

Have ye kept in touch

Would you still recognise them

Have ye met up since.

Any stories you would like to share, regrets relief do tell

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

we got married

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yep. Recent enough - in the last 5 years. Made me the happiest girl in the world and then sbsolutely tore my heart to shreds and stomped all over it. A lot of very valuable lessons learned so I've no regrets. Now occasionally tries to get back in touch and I just reblock him.

kilkenny

"we got married "

Awww that's great us too well nearly 4 yrs

kilkenny

"Yep. Recent enough - in the last 5 years. Made me the happiest girl in the world and then sbsolutely tore my heart to shreds and stomped all over it. A lot of very valuable lessons learned so I've no regrets. Now occasionally tries to get back in touch and I just reblock him. "

Life's lessons wish you all the happiness in the world in the future xx

Years ago. Wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire now

kilkenny

"Years ago. Wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire now "

"we got married "

We did too

Then I left him

Only regret is the pain the ending caused everyone, I am the stronger and happier for it

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"we got married

We did too

Then I left him

Only regret is the pain the ending caused everyone, I am the stronger and happier for it"

Gotta do whats best for you at the end of day too though. even if its hard xxx

"we got married

We did too

Then I left him

Only regret is the pain the ending caused everyone, I am the stronger and happier for it

Gotta do whats best for you at the end of day too though. even if its hard xxx"

Yep

By *rotic desiresWoman  over a year ago

Here and there

My first love was my childhood sweetheart from toddler until about age 12 or 13. We lost touch as I moved to Ireland with my parents.

He appeared back in my life 29 years later, and it was as though we had never been apart! He is my soulmate, I am still in contact with him though we could not be a couple for a lot of different reasons - lack of want nor love not being one of those! He actually wrote what was our heartbreaking love story well ahead of its time as a diary in the late 90s, early 2000s, only for what he wrote to become our reality 15 or 16 years later!

A story too unbelievable to believe, but I have seen his battered diaries in his handwriting and have the book (as he transcribed those diaries to be printed for me as a birthday present) to prove it...and have lived the story as it was written by him years previous...

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

"Just for fun do you remember your first love.

Is it a recent love.

Is it years ago.

Have ye kept in touch

Would you still recognise them

Have ye met up since.

Any stories you would like to share, regrets relief do tell "

Yes I actually do

It was about 14 years ago

Never got back in touch and to be honest I'm not sure if I do

Yes I would most certainly recognise her

The only regret I have from that relationship was I should have been less quiet altho 14 years on I can still be a quiet feck

I met mine on my 16th birthday, 9 years together till she ripped out my heart set it on fire and pissed on it to put it out.......

I'm not bitter about it tho, made me into I am today.

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

18 years ago, my first college boyfriend. We defo don't keep in touch, things ended on bad terms (he reckoned I owed him 10k for the things he paid for / bought me over the 5 years we were together - as in, he actually asked me for it!!!) I've seen him since at a couple of family funerals of mutual friends, we were civil enough. No regrets really, it wasn't a great relationship but I learned some lessons!

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I was 20. We were together a year then broke up. No bad feelings towards him it was a life lesson as most things are really. Met him again a few years ago when out one night we'd a good laugh about the good old days he did ask to meet again but the past is better left in the past.

"18 years ago, my first college boyfriend. We defo don't keep in touch, things ended on bad terms (he reckoned I owed him 10k for the things he paid for / bought me over the 5 years we were together - as in, he actually asked me for it!!!) I've seen him since at a couple of family funerals of mutual friends, we were civil enough. No regrets really, it wasn't a great relationship but I learned some lessons! "

Cheeky fecker!!

kilkenny

"My first love was my childhood sweetheart from toddler until about age 12 or 13. We lost touch as I moved to Ireland with my parents.

He appeared back in my life 29 years later, and it was as though we had never been apart! He is my soulmate, I am still in contact with him though we could not be a couple for a lot of different reasons - lack of want nor love not being one of those! He actually wrote what was our heartbreaking love story well ahead of its time as a diary in the late 90s, early 2000s, only for what he wrote to become our reality 15 or 16 years later!

A story too unbelievable to believe, but I have seen his battered diaries in his handwriting and have the book (as he transcribed those diaries to be printed for me as a birthday present) to prove it...and have lived the story as it was written by him years previous..."

Oh I hope this has a happy ending good luck xx

kilkenny

"I met mine on my 16th birthday, 9 years together till she ripped out my heart set it on fire and pissed on it to put it out.......

I'm not bitter about it tho, made me into I am today. "

Wow 9 yrs hope you find your happy ever after xx

"I met mine on my 16th birthday, 9 years together till she ripped out my heart set it on fire and pissed on it to put it out.......

I'm not bitter about it tho, made me into I am today.

Wow 9 yrs hope you find your happy ever after xx"

Me too

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Met her at her debs as she was at the same table

She was sitting right across from me with her boyfriend and I was with a girl in her class

I was looking at her all night ...she had the most amazing smile and eyes

She asked me for a cigarette so I lit one off the candle on the table and put it into her mouth gently

She introduced herself and asked me my name

I told her that didn't matter as she'd be calling me husband forever

I was so sure and genuinely believe in love at first sight

We're married 30 yrs but she fell out of love with me 9 yrs ago and after waiting patiently for 8 years i gave up and joined fab

I just wanted to feel like a person again and thanks to people on here I do

If she asked me tomorrow to fall in love with her

Again ...I'd tell her I never really stopped to be honest

kilkenny

"Met her at her debs as she was at the same table

She was sitting right across from me with her boyfriend and I was with a girl in her class

She asked me for a cigarette so I lit one off the candle on the table and put it into her mouth gently

We're married 30 yrs but she fell out of love with me 9 yrs ago and after waiting patiently for 8 years i gave up and joined fab

"

Oh such a shame but you never know maybe she will realise what she is missing xx lots of love your way xx

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Wow Bog M!

Heart on sleeve and some story.

Hoping ye click back some time in the not too distant future

By *imguyXXXMan  over a year ago

Clare

Was in the last couple of years. We were together for 4 years and I thought she was the one I was going to spend the rest of my life with but it didn’t quite work out that way. They say you can’t love another mans kids , I say you can because I loved hers as my own. We don’t speak anymore which is a pity as we were best friends too.

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

I met her in feb 2002 on a blind date. She was georgeous. And yes I fell in love there and then. It only lasted a couple of months. She slept with someone else. I’ve never gotten over her. I see her occasionally and my heart literally skips a beat. The last time I saw her was in my local swimming pool and I recognised her by her legs. 18 years since I last saw her legs but I still recognised them.

If she asked me back in the morning I wouldn’t hesitate to give everything up for her

By *upiter2000Woman  over a year ago

Tallaght

He was 19, I was 27, first and only love so far, 10 years later, nothing really happening, take a two week “break” Haven’t seen or spoken since ( both stubborn af )..3 years later now

First love when we were both 14. She was gorgeous and I used to hang around outside the dance studio where she trained and carry her bag like some pathetic soul. It was worth it though for the one night we lay on the beach kissing for about 3 hours. Then she took up with this blue-eyed blonde guy from a good family and I got subbed.

A friend sent me a photo of her a couple of years ago and in her late 40s she still looked beautiful.

I've been in love many times since, I feel for those who've never been there.

Ah yes, Kaizer's first true love! A beautiful young lady if memory serves.

That is until the day she plunged her hand deep into the Manbeasts chest, ripped his beating heart out and stomped it into the earth!

Lovely girl all the same

somewhere

"Ah yes, Kaizer's first true love! A beautiful young lady if memory serves.

That is until the day she plunged her hand deep into the Manbeasts chest, ripped his beating heart out and stomped it into the earth!

Lovely girl all the same "

I heard manbeasts were able to grow another one

"Ah yes, Kaizer's first true love! A beautiful young lady if memory serves.

Lovely girl all the same

I heard manbeasts were able to grow another one "

Korrect

By *irthBrooksMan  over a year ago

Ashbourne

Girl in school, fell head over heels, used to go in extra early every day just so i could spend as much time with her, loved sitting beside her, that warm feeling & her smell, if she didnt come in it would ruin my day

I chased her for ages before it finally happened for about a year, then i moved school, we lived far apart so that was that

Still have dreams about her (not those dreams!) 20 odd years later, just dreams of chatting to her, wake up with that warm feeling again

Ah well, someday, ye never know

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Sweet sixteen and he was a classmate. Good looking chap, we had some lovely lovely time together sussing out each others body.

Anyway eventually it turned out that I wasn't good enough for him, I didn't match the image of a goodlooking, well behaved and presentable young lady.

By *irthBrooksMan  over a year ago

Ashbourne

"Sweet sixteen and he was a classmate. Good looking chap, we had some lovely lovely time together sussing out each others body.

Anyway eventually it turned out that I wasn't good enough for him, I didn't match the image of a goodlooking, well behaved and presentable young lady.

"

his loss, sounds like the image he was looking for is boring

By *ired-BNMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"

Jesus man thats hearbreaking, waiting seems a beautiful thing but after a while its just living in the past and we become less the person we were as we never progress.

I went/am going through something similar and found that I've discovered more about myself in 2 years then I did in the last 15 years. Only way is forward, I'm here to discover the entire spectrum of sexual adventure to understand myself more and also through other holistic means, its not all sex

I bid you good travels in your adventures

somewhere

Appreciate the replies ,I was on a bit of a downer in my hotel room after being on a high 24hrs previously

Sometimes life sneaks up on you and gives you a kick in the bollox ...all good today

"

I've never wanted to give anyone a hug more.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

At 14 we met at the local disco flaming red hair killer eyes and an infectious laugh we got well and when we kissed it was like fireworks she had a job keeping my hands in control

Six months later and she was someone else's heart broken I was

34 years later and she found my sisters profile on FB she contacted me trough that and six months later in a local hotel room we fucked for the first time not just sex lust fueled fucking in the shower the bed on her knees in the ass pussy and mouth she sat on my face milked my cock totally drained the both of us ?? theres something about a red head I always loved

somewhere

"At 14 we met at the local disco flaming red hair killer eyes and an infectious laugh we got well and when we kissed it was like fireworks she had a job keeping my hands in control

34 years later and she found my sisters profile on FB she contacted me trough that and six months later in a local hotel room we fucked for the first time not just sex lust fueled fucking in the shower the bed on her knees in the ass pussy and mouth she sat on my face milked my cock totally drained the both of us ?? theres something about a red head I always loved

"

Ya can't beat a happy ending

limerick

"At 14 we met at the local disco flaming red hair killer eyes and an infectious laugh we got well and when we kissed it was like fireworks she had a job keeping my hands in control

Ya can't beat a happy ending "

34 yrs so worth the wait

[Removed by poster at 26/09/20 15:03:13]

By *ctoboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Mines was 45yrs ago with a lovely 13yr girl called Denise but her family emigrated to Australia a year later and broke our hearts. This was pre mobile phones and video calls etc so lost touch.

Unbelievably 5yrs ago whilst at Chameleons Swingers Club I was chatting with a really nice couple who were on holiday from Australia and it was Denise and her husband Shane...We couldn't believe and ended up having some great fun in club and then at their hotel for the last few days of their holiday...We are in touch once again and they hope to be back in Scotland next spring

3 years ago now, she was essentially the only good thing in my terrible life. I only woke up when I knew I could text or see her. I would be lying if I said I haven't found anyone even close to her again.

What happened was, I was dealing with depression at the time and I was just getting worse and worse, I somewhat envied her recent success. I was nearly going to go sleep with someone but i stopped and told her about it.

The amazing person she was, she was willing to forgive me but deep down I think I did it just for us to fall apart.

Sometimes I hope like before that we will just find each other again but I'll never know. She still haunts my dreams.

kilkenny

Thanks for sharing your stories guys xx

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

Was years ago now..

Got back in touch about a year ago we chat from time to time.

Never in love

Is there such a thing

limerick

"Never in love

Is there such a thing "

Naw its a fairy tail