FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Is Fabswingers as we know it gone

Is Fabswingers as we know it gone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *acy69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Letterkenny

No one is meeting (and correctly so with the virus), no parties are happening are people loosing interest in Fabswingers... sometimes I think is there much point in a membership (at the moment)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Sure its free/really really cheap. Not much lost from hanging about.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I wouldn't say people aren't meeting or parties aren't taking place from the messages I've gotten all over lockdown with people asking me for both. Which I declined before anyone decides to have a go. Sad how you have to say that these days. But fab has definitely taken a bit of a nose dive recently but maybe it was always like that.

Everyone has to decide if they want to pay or not. To be honest I don't see the big deal about paying it's not like it's a lot of money and the messages and other features are worth the little it costs to make the site easier to use even when not doing new meets.

By *ol_ieMan  over a year ago

Dublin west

It costs hardly anything and if it provides some wanted distraction then its worth the money.

While not been playing i wouldn't say no to social distance coffee and i know others are doing the same from the veris

And some are going the whole hog and getting down and dirty and that's totally up to them.

By *ymbunny2016Man  over a year ago

Bangor

This tough period won’t last forever (hopefully!)

So ride it out....then ride it out!

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Feels much the same around here to me!

By *ynchsimonMan  over a year ago

North county Dublin Meath

"No one is meeting (and correctly so with the virus), no parties are happening are people loosing interest in Fabswingers... sometimes I think is there much point in a membership (at the moment)

"

What fab are you on?

Loads meeting everyday?

Parties every weekend?

By *ome_wild_girlWoman  over a year ago

Antrim Town

For the cost of a couple of small coffees, its for nothing really

By *alrosMan  over a year ago

Limerick/Dublin/Beziers France

I think its good to have the contacts going right through these crazy times. Its a nice diversion and lots of nice people to chat with and that makes it worthwhile and cost isn't really an issue at all. Keep going everyone as the saying goes "We're all in this Together"

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Parties are still happening ...

People are still meeting...

I feel the swinging scene has taken a hit with the current situation... the site is fuller then usual with messers and people who have no clue what they want or what swinging is about...

Upside is we will get through these tough times and the "baaaaad times" will return

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"No one is meeting (and correctly so with the virus), no parties are happening are people loosing interest in Fabswingers... sometimes I think is there much point in a membership (at the moment)

"

By *ecentguy321Man  over a year ago

nearby

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome

Keep on swingin!

Haven't paid my membership fee yet and I will pay for it it's cheap enough. And your keeping the site up an running without this where else can people go and get a great site like this one? It's perfect in everyway an we just gotta hang on in there an support our site an owner's throughout the hole thing. And we will come out of it an we will beat the virus. But like what others say some are fed up and some have left which is shame really and others saying it's not worth it. But hey you have friends here

"I wouldn't say people aren't meeting or parties aren't taking place from the messages I've gotten all over lockdown with people asking me for both. Which I declined before anyone decides to have a go. Sad how you have to say that these days. But fab has definitely taken a bit of a nose dive recently but maybe it was always like that.

Everyone has to decide if they want to pay or not. To be honest I don't see the big deal about paying it's not like it's a lot of money and the messages and other features are worth the little it costs to make the site easier to use even when not doing new meets.

"

What messages and added features?

Parties and meets going on pretty much most weekends and daily. I'd say the minority have chosen not to.

The only real difference is no veries are being shown and people are being more candid with their status updates and in group chats.

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

"Parties and meets going on pretty much most weekends and daily. I'd say the minority have chosen not to.

The only real difference is no veries are being shown and people are being more candid with their status updates and in group chats."

Verifications are been shown .

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

You would want an eternity of time on fab between chatting to women, getting a raport going, keeping chatting to "get to know one another". U also have to remember she is getting oodles of other messages and that's even before u get to meet her.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"You would want an eternity of time on fab between chatting to women, getting a raport going, keeping chatting to "get to know one another". U also have to remember she is getting oodles of other messages and that's even before u get to meet her. "
you have to ask yourself are the time restraints worth it.

"You would want an eternity of time on fab between chatting to women, getting a raport going, keeping chatting to "get to know one another". U also have to remember she is getting oodles of other

messages and that's even before u get to meet her. you have to ask yourself are the time restraints worth it."

and at the end of all that they tell you they not meeting cause of covid haha

By *unnyfookMan  over a year ago

Naas

there are plenty meeting

» Add a new message to this topic