FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What would you say

What would you say

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ontbesillywrapyourwilly OP   Man  over a year ago

Tipperary

If in a relationship with a man and between other commitments hes out nearly every night, every week. Work meetings, meetings in sports club hes involved in, training/matches etc.... Would you put up with it or have your say?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"If in a relationship with a man and between other commitments hes out nearly every night, every week. Work meetings, meetings in sports club hes involved in, training/matches etc.... Would you put up with it or have your say? "

That wouldn't be the relationship for me, I want to be no. 1 on the list of priorities outside of normal work commitments.

Of course people need to have their interests but every night is excessive, and if you don't get to spend time with someone, what's the point?

By *NawtyCplCouple  over a year ago

Around and about

Depends on a lot of factors. Is he out late (after 9 or 10) each night. Is he leaving lions share of home responsibilities to a partner. Is he avoiding home and neglecting family OR are there no children and no responsibilities

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think if people are happy to see eachother that little, then it's probably a symptom of something wrong in the relationship. I'd be extremely hurt. But maybe others wouldn't!

It's a tough one. In a relationship you want a partner but don't want to be living in each others pockets either necessarily.

I guess as long as there is proper quality time together then that's the most important thing.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Depends on a lot of different things. There is no blanket answer. And did he have these interests before the relationship started as well. I think it is good to not be together all the time. While yes people in relationships have to make time for each other but you also have to have time to yourself or else it becomes too suffocating. There should be a happy medium.

Tipperary

The 2 people in question are married but children are adults. Basically between work and his outside commitments he has alot of involvements

Around and about

"The 2 people in question are married but children are adults. Basically between work and his outside commitments he has alot of involvements"

But where is his commitment to his partner? If he puts other commitments first every night its pretty telling

Tipperary

"The 2 people in question are married but children are adults. Basically between work and his outside commitments he has alot of involvements

But where is his commitment to his partner? If he puts other commitments first every night its pretty telling"

its not "putting other commitments first". Its what he has. He has to attend work meetings and he has a very active role in soccer club. He coaches and is secretary in club so has commitments which are self explanatory there also.

Tipperary

"The 2 people in question are married but children are adults. Basically between work and his outside commitments he has alot of involvements

But where is his commitment to his partner? If he puts other commitments first every night its pretty tellingits not "putting other commitments first". Its what he has. He has to attend work meetings and he has a very active role in soccer club. He coaches and is secretary in club so has commitments which are self explanatory there also. "

maybe people not involved in a club domt realise the commitment necessary.

Around and about

But where is his commitment to his partner? If he puts other commitments first every night its pretty tellingits not "putting other commitments first". Its what he has. He has to attend work meetings and he has a very active role in soccer club. He coaches and is secretary in club so has commitments which are self explanatory there also. maybe people not involved in a club domt realise the commitment necessary. "

Many a relationship failed because people didn't realise the amount of commitment involved.

At the end of the day if his partner has a problem with it thats all that matters and means they need to work out a compromise if they both wish to save relationship. Dosnt matter what any if us think, we all have different perceptions of what we want. Only two peoples opinions who matter are the couple.

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

"The 2 people in question are married but children are adults. Basically between work and his outside commitments he has alot of involvements"

Is this about your relationship?

Tipperary

Is this about your relationship? "

no, nothing to do with me at all. Im not married or attached. Just seeing what way females would view it.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Is this about your relationship? no, nothing to do with me at all. Im not married or attached. Just seeing what way females would view it. "

Surely it's between the 2 people in the relationship and not anyone elses business. And everyine is different anyhow look even at the answers on here alone you will see everyone thinks differently.

Tipperary

Is this about your relationship? no, nothing to do with me at all. Im not married or attached. Just seeing what way females would view it.

Surely it's between the 2 people in the relationship and not anyone elses business. And everyine is different anyhow look even at the answers on here alone you will see everyone thinks differently. "

he has told me about the situation. No harm asking what women would do if with a man in a similar situation.

By *enuinecpl101Couple  over a year ago

Co armagh

It's all about give and take we say..... Footy Saturdays be had but missy comes in and joins later to watch all the guys drool lol...

But no seriously of course its good to not live 24/7 in each others pockets

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

Is this about your relationship? no, nothing to do with me at all. Im not married or attached. Just seeing what way females would view it. "

To be honest its only really relevant to the couple involved. We can't really be fair in our comments as we don't know their story as its theirs alone. I am married to a very busy man and when we spend time together we more than have a great time as we enjoy each very much. Its not about how much time you spend together its what you put into that time when together that strengthens your relationship over the years.

Tipperary

Is this about your relationship? no, nothing to do with me at all. Im not married or attached. Just seeing what way females would view it.

To be honest its only really relevant to the couple involved. We can't really be fair in our comments as we don't know their story as its theirs alone. I am married to a very busy man and when we spend time together we more than have a great time as we enjoy each very much. Its not about how much time you spend together its what you put into that time when together that strengthens your relationship over the years. "

perfect answer.

Tipperary

I look at it from my own situation. Single, work but tied up alot outside of work also. I probably havnt time for a serious partner.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

If he brings home enough money so that I can live the life of Riley and have plenty of fab meets, I'd consider it.

"If in a relationship with a man and between other commitments hes out nearly every night, every week. Work meetings, meetings in sports club hes involved in, training/matches etc.... Would you put up with it or have your say? "

Where the relationship part?

Tipperary

"If in a relationship with a man and between other commitments hes out nearly every night, every week. Work meetings, meetings in sports club hes involved in, training/matches etc.... Would you put up with it or have your say?

Where the relationship part?"

I presume when hes at home and free.

» Add a new message to this topic