FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Vaccine Trials

Vaccine Trials

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *og-Man OP   Man  over a year ago

somewhere

I'm sure this will shock you all but Ive volunteered for the vaccine trials. It’s the one that was created in Russia. Got the first shot yesterday, I’m feeling pretty good with ?o side effects whatsoeve?, and that I feelsh?? ?o?osh? ? ???????? ???? ??????? ??????? ? ? ?????, ??o.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

I got it also and im not fellllingnanjabdabjbka

? ???????? ???? ??????? ?????? ? ????? ????? ??????

By *ranco82Man  over a year ago

belfast

LMAO!

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

[Removed by poster at 30/09/20 19:46:45]

somewhere

It was funny believe me when i pasted it in Russian but then it automatically switched to english and fecked up the joke

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It was funny believe me when i pasted it in Russian but then it automatically switched to english and fecked up the joke "

Are you Russian Bogman?

somewhere

"It was funny believe me when i pasted it in Russian but then it automatically switched to english and fecked up the joke

Are you Russian Bogman? "

No I'm always on time for everything

"It was funny believe me when i pasted it in Russian but then it automatically switched to english and fecked up the joke

Are you Russian Bogman?

No I'm always on time for everything "

Ba dum tish

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

Are you Russian Bogman? "

Is he a spy??

By *anFromMarsMan  over a year ago

North

I knew a Russian girl once, she gave the best head I ever had, her name was Slobberon Meknobyabitch

somewhere

"I knew a Russian girl once, she gave the best head I ever had, her name was Slobberon Meknobyabitch "

Knew a russian circumciser once who was really bad at his job and got fired

Iverknack ofcuttingballsoff

By *ohnFKMan  over a year ago

Where the Streets Have No Name

Sure my Russian mate Hujee has an extra testicle!

...Hujee Nickabolokov

Not really sure a virus that has killed one million people is something to joke about. It's certainly not a joke for those who have lost loved ones.

Wait, is this all a lie? I dunno what to believe anymore!

somewhere

"Not really sure a virus that has killed one million people is something to joke about. It's certainly not a joke for those who have lost loved ones. "

Sure there's jokes about The Holocaust ,9-11,The Stardust fire...all of them in poor taste so Covid is no difference

You're only on a while but right back at the start of this my mums sister died as one of the first patients to die

We had a zoom wake and everyone made jokes and laughed and cried

It's our way

"Not really sure a virus that has killed one million people is something to joke about. It's certainly not a joke for those who have lost loved ones. "

Some of the jokes were bad but that's no way to react you are saying nothing that has ever killed a person can be joked about? No flu jokes?..no snake jokes?? No car jokes?? ....no (insert subject here.)

"Not really sure a virus that has killed one million people is something to joke about. It's certainly not a joke for those who have lost loved ones.

Sure there's jokes about The Holocaust ,9-11,The Stardust fire...all of them in poor taste so Covid is no difference

You're only on a while but right back at the start of this my mums sister died as one of the first patients to die

We had a zoom wake and everyone made jokes and laughed and cried

It's our way "

I personally would not be comfortable making jokes about something that is killing thousands every day. But perhaps that's my bringing up I was always told not to make fun of others misfortune.

Personally I think that everything's so tense and stressful and has been unrelentingly for over 6 months now that we really need to be able to laugh, or we'll cry.

I can understand how it could be hard for people who've been affected by it though.

By *irdnBorisMan  over a year ago

meath

"Personally I think that everything's so tense and stressful and has been unrelentingly for over 6 months now that we really need to be able to laugh, or we'll cry.

I can understand how it could be hard for people who've been affected by it though. "

so true sum will find it offensive in some way im sure most of us has had our fair share of familes members passing away through covid or knew somebody whom passed away it cant be helped and everyone is sick of covid 19 but we just have to try live our lives the best way we can and all do our bit to stay safe

In saying that, I find r*pe or racist jokes absolutely unacceptable in every single circumstance.

So maybe I'm a hypocrite. Or maybe there's a difference. I guess there probably is a big difference, but I'm too tired to figure that out.

"In saying that, I find r*pe or racist jokes absolutely unacceptable in every single circumstance.

So maybe I'm a hypocrite. Or maybe there's a difference. I guess there probably is a big difference, but I'm too tired to figure that out. "

Two wrongs don't make a right.

By *ired-BNMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Humour is an ageless method that people have used to deal with reality when it becomes too painful to deal with otherwise. Laughing destresses the body and mind even if it seems bad taste it’s more healing then dwelling on the problem.

"In saying that, I find r*pe or racist jokes absolutely unacceptable in every single circumstance.

So maybe I'm a hypocrite. Or maybe there's a difference. I guess there probably is a big difference, but I'm too tired to figure that out. Two wrongs don't make a right. "

What?

So maybe I'm a hypocrite. Or maybe there's a difference. I guess there probably is a big difference, but I'm too tired to figure that out. Two wrongs don't make a right.

What? "

Ah come on your not a child so stop acting like one.

So maybe I'm a hypocrite. Or maybe there's a difference. I guess there probably is a big difference, but I'm too tired to figure that out. Two wrongs don't make a right.

What? Ah come on your not a child so stop acting like one. "

Sorry? I have no idea what you're on about.

What? Ah come on your not a child so stop acting like one.

Sorry? I have no idea what you're on about. "

Lol I think you know exactly what I'm on about.

Sorry? I have no idea what you're on about. Lol I think you know exactly what I'm on about. "

I haven't got a fucking motion what you're talking about.

Sorry? I have no idea what you're on about. Lol I think you know exactly what I'm on about.

I haven't got a fucking motion what you're talking about. "

Ah come on your pm me all evening.

Sorry? I have no idea what you're on about. Lol I think you know exactly what I'm on about.

I haven't got a fucking motion what you're talking about. Ah come on your pm me all evening. "

What?

I haven't got a fucking motion what you're talking about. Ah come on your pm me all evening.

What? "

Your such a tease.