FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > unicorns in Ireland

unicorns in Ireland

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello and Good day to everyone.

Myself and my beautiful partner joined Fab 2 years ago .in first 6 months we had the pleasure of 11 ffm and one fffm,all where very exciting and memorable meets .But over last year and a half not one genuine lady who genuinely wanted a meet ,where have all the unicorns gone ? did we use up the only dozen in ireland ? we well aware of crazy ratio on here of men to woman ,most of single ladies on fab are couples looking for ffm and trying to get in back door no bun intended and few remaining either want only to chat or live in donegal .Is Ireland this small or are we on wrong website ?

interested in feedback

thanks for reading xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They all got rounded up and sent to live on a farm

By *ortadowncplCouple  over a year ago

Portadown

We find that most couples want to “borrow” her for a 3some (nothing wrong with that at all and she does enjoy it!) but definitely don’t want to reciprocate in the other direction which can be off putting.

"We find that most couples want to “borrow” her for a 3some (nothing wrong with that at all and she does enjoy it!) but definitely don’t want to reciprocate in the other direction which can be off putting."

I was just going to say this lol.

There are lots of unicorns around but singles can have a 3some without a couple being involved at all..

By *enuinecpl101Couple  over a year ago

Co armagh

"They all got rounded up and sent to live on a farm "

Lol are they tied up at this farm we're asking for a friend

Rosy do you have the address of that farm please lol we hung over and horny here xx

By *eta74Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

Hey unicorn here

I've meet couple's a few time's I really enjoy it x

I've Friend's that are too , so yep there's still a few of us around .

But just noticed you have me blocked for some reason lol .

Cool are you free now ?

For people looking for unicorns my advice is treat us like an actual person instead of something to tick off your fuck it list. I get so annoyed with the are you free now messages. We aren't something you can order off the Just Eat menu...oh can you come over for am hour to suck off my hubby and bring chips please

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

"For people looking for unicorns my advice is treat us like an actual person instead of something to tick off your fuck it list. I get so annoyed with the are you free now messages. We aren't something you can order off the Just Eat menu...oh can you come over for am hour to suck off my hubby and bring chips please "

You dont even have to suck me off....just bring the chips

Dublin

"Cool are you free now ? "

So you've just unblocked me and now you'd like to meet lol

I don't think so .

Dublin

"For people looking for unicorns my advice is treat us like an actual person instead of something to tick off your fuck it list. I get so annoyed with the are you free now messages. We aren't something you can order off the Just Eat menu...oh can you come over for am hour to suck off my hubby and bring chips please "

By *uess.who30Man  over a year ago

City

Ahh this brings back memories of leaving cert economics!

Supply and demand my friends... supply and demand!

If the supply is low... then demand is high... and in that situation, its whoever presents the most enticing offer/sales pitch that usually gets the quality product they want..

Contemplate your marketing strategy lol

Incase the business analogy was lost on a few.. when you're after a minority it becomes more about what you can offer them... as they're well saught after so they can afford to entertain offers until they recieve one they feel will be too their best benefit..

As a single male where supply completely outweighs demand, you learn to increase the quality of the marketing of your product or you'll be forever left on the shelf..

Some couples need to realise, when it comes to unicorns, that they are on the shelf waiting to be picked rather than being the shopper as they're so used to usually

Yep I have been amongst the singlé ladies for quite sometime and the amount of times I have heard that unicorns are badly treated, just a play thing to use to spice up your own life and drop when you are done.

As a couple I understand that me and himself are our priority, but the way you treat other people speaks volumes.

"Cool are you free now ?

I don't think so .

"

Girl Power

When I was a 'unicorn' on fab I found sometimes the dynamics of a couple could be bit unpredicable. Last threesome was a disaster. I'd prefer two fuck buddy's if I fancied a mmf. Also resulted in the female part of a couple stalking me many years ago when she found out he'd been messaging me on the side looking to meet. She tried to 'out' me etc. Scary shit and some seriously unhinged people out there. They'd approached me and we all swung in the same group etc so not exactly strangers. Kinda put me off for years if I'm honest and changed my outlook on the whole scene.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"For people looking for unicorns my advice is treat us like an actual person instead of something to tick off your fuck it list. I get so annoyed with the are you free now messages. We aren't something you can order off the Just Eat menu...oh can you come over for am hour to suck off my hubby and bring chips please

Yep I have been amongst the singlé ladies for quite sometime and the amount of times I have heard that unicorns are badly treated, just a play thing to use to spice up your own life and drop when you are done.

As a couple I understand that me and himself are our priority, but the way you treat other people speaks volumes.

"

I've seen forum comments saying things like, "We used to have a guy who could accommodate" or "I had a woman who.....".

Whatever happened to "knowing" someone rather than "having" them?

It might sound pedantic but if you continually refer to another human being as if they are an inanimate disposable object rather than a person of equal rights and feelings you won't win many friends.

Treat people as you would like them to treat you.

[Removed by poster at 04/10/20 13:58:20]

it's all about fun and enjoyment ,not trying to brag but last two unicorns who we with said BEST NIGHT OF THEIR LIFE ,so guess we all using each other in one way or another ,and good idea unicorns on just eat fab idea mmmm desert lol

By *rish CougarWoman  over a year ago

Bray

"Hey unicorn here

"

Same here lol

Bray

So true...

By *ecentguy321Man  over a year ago

nearby

"When I was a 'unicorn' on fab I found sometimes the dynamics of a couple could be bit unpredicable. Last threesome was a disaster. I'd prefer two fuck buddy's if I fancied a mmf. Also resulted in the female part of a couple stalking me many years ago when she found out he'd been messaging me on the side looking to meet. She tried to 'out' me etc. Scary shit and some seriously unhinged people out there. They'd approached me and we all swung in the same group etc so not exactly strangers. Kinda put me off for years if I'm honest and changed my outlook on the whole scene. "

I had something happen not too far from this. And i wasnt even meeting the person. I stay clear of couples!

By *he SophisticatsCouple  over a year ago

Casa Del PURRRR!!

Tabs was a unicorn before we met but has a changed perception of it nowadays.

She will meet single fems (solo) and I don’t use this as a ‘back door’ to join in...

She’s just not interested in meeting couples now unless I’m there with her

"Hey unicorn here

Same here lol"

Same here sure no wonder they cant find them

By *tockings199Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

I am very bi and have had lots of girl on girl fun which I love, agreed can be hard to find but plenty out there

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"Cool are you free now ?

I don't think so .

"

Bahahahahaha

11 ffm and 1 fffm yet only 3 Verifications ??? Where they all with the same 3 women ?

"11 ffm and 1 fffm yet only 3 Verifications ??? Where they all with the same 3 women ?"

That's what I was wondering

By *oseredWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

Unicorns are people too. This thread makes it sound like it's a profession or commodity. Just saying and some don't like being called unicorns.

By *issme39Woman  over a year ago

kildare

"For people looking for unicorns my advice is treat us like an actual person instead of something to tick off your fuck it list. I get so annoyed with the are you free now messages. We aren't something you can order off the Just Eat menu...oh can you come over for am hour to suck off my hubby and bring chips please

"

Absolutely love this

kildare

So have I got this right ?? Looking for a unicorn but all the ones on this thread are blocked ?? You also have me blocked but I should have done it to you as you hounded my page

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"So have I got this right ?? Looking for a unicorn but all the ones on this thread are blocked ?? You also have me blocked but I should have done it to you as you hounded my page "
Thats the case i think.

Pretty much blocked by all single ladies in here it seems.

kildare

"So have I got this right ?? Looking for a unicorn but all the ones on this thread are blocked ?? You also have me blocked but I should have done it to you as you hounded my page Thats the case i think.

"

I shouldn't be shocked but yet here I am lol

Bray

"So have I got this right ?? Looking for a unicorn but all the ones on this thread are blocked ?? You also have me blocked but I should have done it to you as you hounded my page "

Hounded me as well

kildare

"So have I got this right ?? Looking for a unicorn but all the ones on this thread are blocked ?? You also have me blocked but I should have done it to you as you hounded my page

Hounded me as well "

To the point it was almost desperate x

I feel a bit left out.. They haven't hounded me

Bray

"I feel a bit left out.. They haven't hounded me "

Wait and see !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going for the popcorn

Me neither Diz

kildare

They are making there way up the country

"I feel a bit left out.. They haven't hounded me

They are making there way up the country "

Wahey.. Im getting excited

kildare

"I feel a bit left out.. They haven't hounded me

They are making there way up the country

Wahey.. Im getting excited "

Weak diz

By *NawtyCplCouple  over a year ago

Around and about

Donegal people are people too

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

"Hey unicorn here

Same here lol"

Same here

"Hey unicorn here

nope if you check still blocked ,we only block timewasters and rude people so check to see if your on the naughty list ,genuine NEVER blocked xx

"

Belfast

According to the green arrow unicorns would have to be a certain size to fulfill requirements.

East / North, Cork

So those that are blocked are not GENUINE. Is that it?

"11 ffm and 1 fffm yet only 3 Verifications ??? Where they all with the same 3 women ?"

no all different woman not all from fab either actually one hot lady from local bar still under the covers till 3pm next day,not every member likes others knowing their intimate going ons and we respect that

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

I've never interacted with this profile at all and I am also blocked!

Have to agree with the majority of posts here - couples aren't in demand for single women on this site or anywhere else for that matter. What do you think is appealing to a single woman about having sex with a couple? (for the vast majority, including me, there is no appeal whatsoever. Not interested.) What's in it for her? And if there are women out there who enjoy it and seek it out, why would they choose you over all the other couples on the site?

It's less about finding unicorns and more about making yourselves an attractive prospect to women.

East / North, Cork

My favourite green tick find was the thread you made entitled "Should size 12 plus woman wear thongs"

"My favourite green tick find was the thread you made entitled "Should size 12 plus woman wear thongs" "

Bahaha.. Green tick Charmer

Dublin

"My favourite green tick find was the thread you made entitled "Should size 12 plus woman wear thongs" "

Mine was the idea of having one Fab for thin people and a separate Fab for fat people so the poor thinnies don't have to look at us disgusting fatties.

Belfast

There's an echo in here

Keyboard warriors at their finest..

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Ive never seen a couple so far up their own backside on here ....and I've seen a lot of weird stuff

"Hello and Good day to everyone.

Myself and my beautiful partner joined Fab 2 years ago .in first 6 months we had the pleasure of 11 ffm and one fffm,all where very exciting and memorable meets .But over last year and a half not one genuine lady who genuinely wanted a meet ,where have all the unicorns gone ? did we use up the only dozen in ireland ? we well aware of crazy ratio on here of men to woman ,most of single ladies on fab are couples looking for ffm and trying to get in back door no bun intended and few remaining either want only to chat or live in donegal .Is Ireland this small or are we on wrong website ?

interested in feedback

thanks for reading xx"

Maybe you'd have more luck if you didn't go around messaging people that you were reporting them for having a single profile and a couple's profile at the same time

kildare

"My favourite green tick find was the thread you made entitled "Should size 12 plus woman wear thongs"

Mine was the idea of having one Fab for thin people and a separate Fab for fat people so the poor thinnies don't have to look at us disgusting fatties. "

Please tell me your joking hunni and this wasn't an actual post made?

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"My favourite green tick find was the thread you made entitled "Should size 12 plus woman wear thongs"

Mine was the idea of having one Fab for thin people and a separate Fab for fat people so the poor thinnies don't have to look at us disgusting fatties.

Please tell me your joking hunni and this wasn't an actual post made? "

It was an actual post they made.

Dublin

Please tell me your joking hunni and this wasn't an actual post made? "

Twice! They suggested there should be two separate Fabs based on your size. Click the green arrow beside their name and you'll find them.

Waterford

Ooh well ill be darned were blocked too.how ever will i go on

kildare

It was an actual post they made. "

Holy christ!! Im usually not stuck for words but this has me stumped

kildare

Twice! They suggested there should be two separate Fabs based on your size. Click the green arrow beside their name and you'll find them. "

Dear God! Do you know where this other Fab is cos I may head over to that one then according to that plonker

Belfast

Maybe all the couples pretended to be unicorns as on another thread?

Twice! They suggested there should be two separate Fabs based on your size. Click the green arrow beside their name and you'll find them.

Dear God! Do you know where this other Fab is cos I may head over to that one then according to that plonker "

I'll see you there

Dublin

Dear God! Do you know where this other Fab is cos I may head over to that one then according to that plonker "

My fat ass is staying here

kildare

Dear God! Do you know where this other Fab is cos I may head over to that one then according to that plonker

I'll see you there "

On my way beautiful

kildare

My fat ass is staying here "

Haha love it gorgeous

So maybe OP.. Its not that there aren't any unicorns around, but more likely they don't want to meet a couple in need if an attitude adjustment?

Just a thought..

Waterford

"Maybe all the couples pretended to be unicorns as on another thread?"

nah unicorn would suggest im cute and lovely. Im neither. More of a wolf or judging by the way im eating a bear getting ready for hibernation

leprechauns are alot easier found in Ireland than unicorns

God I seem to have missed the drama whilst I was struggling to get my big ass into my size 12 thong

Dublin

Twice! They suggested there should be two separate Fabs based on your size. Click the green arrow beside their name and you'll find them. "

Wow! Just wow.

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Dear Unicorns ... single ladies ... single gents ... and couples ... bar the OP ... just be careful ... pm me if more info required...

"Dear Unicorns ... single ladies ... single gents ... and couples ... bar the OP ... just be careful ... pm me if more info required...

"

Sounds like the OP needs to go on the blacklist

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

"Dear Unicorns ... single ladies ... single gents ... and couples ... bar the OP ... just be careful ... pm me if more info required...

Sounds like the OP needs to go on the blacklist "

Male is on the blacklist already

Waterford

Sounds like the OP needs to go on the blacklist

Male is on the blacklist already "

he has a seperate account?

Dublin

"Hey unicorn here

nope if you check still blocked ,we only block timewasters and rude people so check to see if your on the naughty list ,genuine NEVER blocked xx

"

I've never interacted with you guys what so ever lol

Wtf you've got all single ladies blocked lol

I'm blocked again .

Dublin

"

I'd love to know his single profile lol

East / North, Cork

My bullshit radar was tingling from #1. Trust your instincts

By *urpleheartxxxWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere different

Somewhere different

"Unicorns are people too. This thread makes it sound like it's a profession or commodity. Just saying and some don't like being called unicorns. "

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

"Cool are you free now ?

I don't think so .

Girl Power "

A repeat pattern with this couple

meath

"So have I got this right ?? Looking for a unicorn but all the ones on this thread are blocked ?? You also have me blocked but I should have done it to you as you hounded my page Thats the case i think.

"

I would think this to be correct

Dublin

I would think this to be correct "

Yep blocked as well now. Lol

meath

Yep blocked as well now. Lol"

We are the lucky ones

By *uckypuppy007Woman  over a year ago

dublin

"Unicorns are people too. This thread makes it sound like it's a profession or commodity. Just saying and some don't like being called unicorns. "

fact

Belfast

We are the lucky ones "

Some of us have been blocked since the last time

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

We are the lucky ones

Some of us have been blocked since the last time "

Some of us blocked first tho when saw so many red flags before so no clue nor care if blocked back.

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

By *ueenbeetipp43Woman  over a year ago

tipperary

"Ahh this brings back memories of leaving cert economics!

If the supply is low... then demand is high... and in that situation, its whoever presents the most enticing offer/sales pitch that usually gets the quality product they want..

Incase the business analogy was lost on a few.. when you're after a minority it becomes more about what you can offer them... as they're well saught after so they can afford to entertain offers until they recieve one they feel will be too their best benefit..

As a single male where supply completely outweighs demand, you learn to increase the quality of the marketing of your product or you'll be forever left on the shelf..

Some couples need to realise, when it comes to unicorns, that they are on the shelf waiting to be picked rather than being the shopper as they're so used to usually

"

Is it wrong that I'm turned on by this????

By *orkcouple76Couple  over a year ago

Cork

"I am very bi and have had lots of girl on girl fun which I love, agreed can be hard to find but plenty out there"

We find that too, but always worth it once you have a hot meet that leaves a smile on herselfs face...

By *tockings199Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"I am very bi and have had lots of girl on girl fun which I love, agreed can be hard to find but plenty out there

We find that too, but always worth it once you have a hot meet that leaves a smile on herselfs face... "

If you ever want another smile on your face please do let me know xxx

"Ahh this brings back memories of leaving cert economics!

"

Yus!!!

"They all got rounded up and sent to live on a farm "

I heard conflicting reports that the ivory trade got in and now they are all V cute ponies ???

By *evinM2020Man  over a year ago

Swords

[Removed by poster at 05/10/20 16:35:58]

By *evinM2020Man  over a year ago

Swords

Wow, this thread coupled with my afternoon coffee and twix has brightened up this bleak afternoon no end! The plot twists were excellent.

By *man79Man  over a year ago

newry dundalk. warrenpoint

I’ve 26 unicorns grazing in one of my fields. If anyone need a lone of one give me a shout

Somewhere different

Oh i couldnt agree more, when unicorn is mentioned in txt to me, interest gone, but im chatting to few couokes and hopefully when this covid is over we meet... But im bi on my profile and never get chstted to by woman, and as much as id like that to happen even i leave single woman alone.. I chat to 1 or 2 but just friends as county's apart.. So if theres any single laddies out there and would like chat pm, sorry for taking over you post hun x

Somewhere different

"Unicorns are people too. This thread makes it sound like it's a profession or commodity. Just saying and some don't like being called unicorns.

fact"

Oh ya dont like it big time

Somewhere different

"Ive never seen a couple so far up their own backside on here ....and I've seen a lot of weird stuff "

I know ya like hate people putting labels on people to....

I've seen forum comments saying things like, "We used to have a guy who could accommodate" or "I had a woman who.....".

Whatever happened to "knowing" someone rather than "having" them?

It might sound pedantic but if you continually refer to another human being as if they are an inanimate disposable object rather than a person of equal rights and feelings you won't win many friends.

Treat people as you would like them to treat you. "

Yes to this. I havent had the experience myself but have heard stories where people felt like used toys. Sickening to be honest.

Hi op,if ye were a lil nicer to us singles ladies you mite have more luck ,ye messaged me a while back & accused me of been a keyboard warrior for no reason at all that's why I have ye blocked

Belfast

"Hi op,if ye were a lil nicer to us singles ladies you mite have more luck ,ye messaged me a while back & accused me of been a keyboard warrior for no reason at all that's why I have ye blocked "

The green arrow is why most forum users have resorted to the big B button too.

I had to get my popcorn to read this thread wow

meath

"Hi op,if ye were a lil nicer to us singles ladies you mite have more luck ,ye messaged me a while back & accused me of been a keyboard warrior for no reason at all that's why I have ye blocked "

Its a familiar pattern with them.

meath

"Hi op,if ye were a lil nicer to us singles ladies you mite have more luck ,ye messaged me a while back & accused me of been a keyboard warrior for no reason at all that's why I have ye blocked

The green arrow is why most forum users have resorted to the big B button too. "

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

"Hi op,if ye were a lil nicer to us singles ladies you mite have more luck ,ye messaged me a while back & accused me of been a keyboard warrior for no reason at all that's why I have ye blocked

"

Jaysis. Green arrows are so helpful. Glad to see I’ve been deemed either a timewaster, rude or not genuine (ie Blocked also)

Belfast

Jaysis. Green arrows are so helpful. Glad to see I’ve been deemed either a timewaster, rude or not genuine (ie Blocked also) "

The last poll on this was that everyone was blocked.

Jaysis. Green arrows are so helpful. Glad to see I’ve been deemed either a timewaster, rude or not genuine (ie Blocked also)

The last poll on this was that everyone was blocked. "

Surprisingly I'm not. And I'm on the wrong fab as I def can't wear a size 12 thing

Not blocked either..but think OP should block us cos my covid curves are making a size 12 uncomfortable

By *asterandhissparklesCouple  over a year ago

tipperary

"Hello and Good day to everyone.

interested in feedback

thanks for reading xx"

I couple up with one so probably the same happened to all the others too

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

[Removed by poster at 27/01/21 18:11:53]

"Hey unicorn here

Same here lol

Same here sure no wonder they cant find them "

Ah here

Belfast

This is all old news. This thread is 4 months old.

"This is all old news. This thread is 4 months old. "

It was a great read tbf

Thats how boring the forums are these days...

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

"

The last poll on this was that everyone was blocked.

Surprisingly I'm not. And I'm on the wrong fab as I def can't wear a size 12 thing "

I can wear one... it’s just more like dental floss than underwear at that stage. Ow!!

Anyways, I don’t think anyone is massively interested anymore.

By *irtypair00Couple  over a year ago

Dublin

Haha op is funny .

We have been lucky to meet some beautiful ladies and have them join us .

Butt one thing you need to realise.. they are there for their pleasure not your play toy .

Mr dirty

Damn we are Blocked too

Must be the size 12 body that’s done it

By *mmakWoman  over a year ago

Town

But it's a fun read, I've just seen it. Went made mug tea to sit back and finish reading it all.

By *ol_ieMan  over a year ago

Dublin west

I have to say i enjoyed this one for a change as i missed it first time around.

And it highlights a few new profiles to me also which is a win win for me.

"Damn we are Blocked too

"

Well, Im not sure how to qualify myself hahahaha

I just read the fab 1 fab 2 thread and it looks I should cut myself on halves and open boobies profile on fab 2 and bum profile on fab 1 regarding the size

By *ocktailsdreamsMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Damn we are Blocked too

Well, Im not sure how to qualify myself hahahaha

I just read the fab 1 fab 2 thread and it looks I should cut myself on halves and open boobies profile on fab 2 and bum profile on fab 1 regarding the size "

Youre grand just the way you are!

Dublin

"Damn we are Blocked too

"

Well it's their loss as it's one hott sexy body

Dirtypair xx

ROSY

Ffs, evry single passing day = less geniun cpls & unicorns & single m

Very interesting... never realized so many ladies were being stalked for Unicorn use.... can see the attraction but hearing negativity about any of these situations.. sometimes the extra man or woman can feel used in the threesome scenario... I suppose every couple will have their dynamics but courtesy and manners for all to have a good time should be a basic premise...

On a positive note I've a couple that I meet regularly both are just pure dotes & we have built up a friendship & we are constantly in touch both are the soundest people you could ever meet & are great craic aswell

"On a positive note I've a couple that I meet regularly both are just pure dotes & we have built up a friendship & we are constantly in touch both are the soundest people you could ever meet & are great craic aswell "

Exactly some amazing couple's here that I'm lucky to call great friends. Had some crazy adventures together so much fun.

By *ainted SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Longford Town Area

"We find that most couples want to “borrow” her for a 3some (nothing wrong with that at all and she does enjoy it!) but definitely don’t want to reciprocate in the other direction which can be off putting."

Very well put and very true

By *ainted SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Longford Town Area

"Cool are you free now ?

I don't think so .

"

By *reentrevorMan  over a year ago

wexford

[Removed by poster at 29/01/21 00:52:29]

By *reentrevorMan  over a year ago

wexford

Your first sentence made me laugh. Slightly contradictory, in a good way of course.

Dublin

"On a positive note I've a couple that I meet regularly both are just pure dotes & we have built up a friendship & we are constantly in touch both are the soundest people you could ever meet & are great craic aswell

Exactly some amazing couple's here that I'm lucky to call great friends. Had some crazy adventures together so much fun. "

Sounds like some very lucky couple's

» Add a new message to this topic