FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Bad,funny,weird experiences

Bad,funny,weird experiences

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *gentleman44 OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

I once had a couple who contacted me,after a coffee and food meeting,the hubby wanted me to make love to his wife,he would bring his beautiful wife to me we would make love,sometimes,have dinner watch a film by the fire,while he sat and waited around the corner in his car,so after six month's of this one evening he text asking if I was free and I was,an hour later the doorbell rang,I was all sprused up,apartment spotless,candles lighting food in the oven,looking forward to seeing his wife,when I opened the door there was the hubby all dressed as a woman,wig,heels,etc,now I've nothing against cross dressers etc,but I was living in malahide marina at the time,and my apartment was at the front so at least 60 apartments could see my front door,I nearly fecking had a heart attack when I opened the door,I pulled him in and said what the fxxk are you doing,his reply was well my wife is not well so im here instead,I wouldn't have minded him calling,but not for what he had in mind,but the most embarrassing thing was he had a beard and moustache,I pulled him in gave him a gym tracksuit and asked him,not very politely to get the fxxk out of here,I was mortified

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I once had a couple who contacted me,after a coffee and food meeting,the hubby wanted me to make love to his wife,he would bring his beautiful wife to me we would make love,sometimes,have dinner watch a film by the fire,while he sat and waited around the corner in his car,so after six month's of this one evening he text asking if I was free and I was,an hour later the doorbell rang,I was all sprused up,apartment spotless,candles lighting food in the oven,looking forward to seeing his wife,when I opened the door there was the hubby all dressed as a woman,wig,heels,etc,now I've nothing against cross dressers etc,but I was living in malahide marina at the time,and my apartment was at the front so at least 60 apartments could see my front door,I nearly fecking had a heart attack when I opened the door,I pulled him in and said what the fxxk are you doing,his reply was well my wife is not well so im here instead,I wouldn't have minded him calling,but not for what he had in mind,but the most embarrassing thing was he had a beard and moustache,I pulled him in gave him a gym tracksuit and asked him,not very politely to get the fxxk out of here,I was mortified"

Did the wife drop the tracksuit back ?

You were dressed as Tarzan again, weren't you OP?

Thankfully, our whackjob radar has a 100% success rate

I can beat that OP. This is a long story but I'll try make it shorter.

So, fadó fadó I played with a guy from fab. All was going well, until he started fucking me. About (NO JOKE) 90 seconds into it, he jumps up and runs over to his jeans, mumbling something about getting a call (it was not ringing) and runs into the bathroom with it. He emmerges a minute later and starts scrambling into his clothes as fast as he can, saying there's an emergency at work and he's so sorry blah blah blah.

I'm lying there, B E W I L D E R E D as fuck, when I decide to get up and go to the loo. LOW AND BEHOLD my friends, I notice a full jonny on the floor behind the toilet. Ahhhh! It all starts to make sense I feel kinda sorry for him, until I go onto fab and realise he's blocked me. Very good. Men are great.

Sooooo fast forward maybe 3 months and I start texting another guy on fab. Face pics are exchanged. Craic is 90. We arrange to meet. The big day comes and I'm as hairless as a dolphin and I get the knock on the door (this was before I had the cop on to have social meets first). LOW AND BEHOLD it's yer man! The guy that did the runner, not the man who's pictures I'd been sent while texting.

BUT I didn't immediately cop who he was. I just knew I knew him. I was so confused and when I asked him he just laughed and said "jesus, how many men have you played with that you can't remember me, we had a great hotel meet last year". I felt so embarrassed and ashamed that I'd forgotten a man I'd fucked, that I let him in, apologising profusely, and the play commenced.

So we're kissing and I'm starting to relax a bit until GO TOBANN, he frantically starts fumbling for his magical soundless phone again. He runs into the bathroom with it, and I'm standing there having deja vu. And I realise. Omg. It's him. It's that guy. He's catfished me. He's catfished me and gaslighted me and this is how I'm going to die.

I start panicking, trying to think what to do that won't make him angry enough to str*ngle me to death in my knickers. But GO TOBANN ARÍS he comes running out of the loo like the hammers of hell and guess what? He's got another work emergency! Before I know it and without me even saying a single word to him, he's out the door and quite literally sprinting to his jeep and I'm locking the doors like my life depends on it.

Fast forward to present day and the same man is STILL setting up new profiles (with pretty much the exact same username every time) every couple of months and trying to pretend he's someone else.

Needless to say, coffee meets are now mandatory.

Ps: if any of the girls want the username, feel free to message me!

"I can beat that OP. This is a long story but I'll try make it shorter.

So, fadó fadó I played with a guy from fab. All was going well, until he started fucking me. About (NO JOKE) 90 seconds into it, he jumps up and runs over to his jeans, mumbling something about getting a call (it was not ringing) and runs into the bathroom with it. He emmerges a minute later and starts scrambling into his clothes as fast as he can, saying there's an emergency at work and he's so sorry blah blah blah.

I'm lying there, B E W I L D E R E D as fuck, when I decide to get up and go to the loo. LOW AND BEHOLD my friends, I notice a full jonny on the floor behind the toilet. Ahhhh! It all starts to make sense I feel kinda sorry for him, until I go onto fab and realise he's blocked me. Very good. Men are great.

Sooooo fast forward maybe 3 months and I start texting another guy on fab. Face pics are exchanged. Craic is 90. We arrange to meet. The big day comes and I'm as hairless as a dolphin and I get the knock on the door (this was before I had the cop on to have social meets first). LOW AND BEHOLD it's yer man! The guy that did the runner, not the man who's pictures I'd been sent while texting.

BUT I didn't immediately cop who he was. I just knew I knew him. I was so confused and when I asked him he just laughed and said "jesus, how many men have you played with that you can't remember me, we had a great hotel meet last year". I felt so embarrassed and ashamed that I'd forgotten a man I'd fucked, that I let him in, apologising profusely, and the play commenced.

So we're kissing and I'm starting to relax a bit until GO TOBANN, he frantically starts fumbling for his magical soundless phone again. He runs into the bathroom with it, and I'm standing there having deja vu. And I realise. Omg. It's him. It's that guy. He's catfished me. He's catfished me and gaslighted me and this is how I'm going to die.

I start panicking, trying to think what to do that won't make him angry enough to str*ngle me to death in my knickers. But GO TOBANN ARÍS he comes running out of the loo like the hammers of hell and guess what? He's got another work emergency! Before I know it and without me even saying a single word to him, he's out the door and quite literally sprinting to his jeep and I'm locking the doors like my life depends on it.

Fast forward to present day and the same man is STILL setting up new profiles (with pretty much the exact same username every time) every couple of months and trying to pretend he's someone else.

Ps: if any of the girls want the username, feel free to message me! "

Catfished and still gets fucked this guy is a legend

"

Catfished and still gets fucked this guy is a legend "

What? Are you serious?

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

Perhaps he's an essential worker?

Like, like emmm a fireman

dublin

im in stitches laughing here,this is the kind of lockdown banter we need

Oh I so need to know who Marathon Man is

dublin

Oh I so need to know who Marathon Man is"

it's me

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

"I once had a couple who contacted me,after a coffee and food meeting,the hubby wanted me to make love to his wife,he would bring his beautiful wife to me we would make love,sometimes,have dinner watch a film by the fire,while he sat and waited around the corner in his car,so after six month's of this one evening he text asking if I was free and I was,an hour later the doorbell rang,I was all sprused up,apartment spotless,candles lighting food in the oven,looking forward to seeing his wife,when I opened the door there was the hubby all dressed as a woman,wig,heels,etc,now I've nothing against cross dressers etc,but I was living in malahide marina at the time,and my apartment was at the front so at least 60 apartments could see my front door,I nearly fecking had a heart attack when I opened the door,I pulled him in and said what the fxxk are you doing,his reply was well my wife is not well so im here instead,I wouldn't have minded him calling,but not for what he had in mind,but the most embarrassing thing was he had a beard and moustache,I pulled him in gave him a gym tracksuit and asked him,not very politely to get the fxxk out of here,I was mortified"
so funny

myself none only the guy that walked out of a coffee meet

"

What? Are you serious? "

Of course what guy can claim to meet a lady .. gone in 90 secs .. come back with fake pic and gets another opportunity to be gone in 90 sec you couldn't make this up

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

wow

"

What? Are you serious?

Of course what guy can claim to meet a lady .. gone in 90 secs .. come back with fake pic and gets another opportunity to be gone in 90 sec you couldn't make this up"

OK... Let me make something clear. I get that the story is funny the way I tell it, which is why I posted it - to give everyone a much needed laugh. But actually, it's extremely fucked up what he did. He lied to me for weeks, and manipulated me and in that moment that I realised, I was genuinely scared. If you think that there's anything legendary about that then pleeeeeease do me a favour and review your entire outlook on basically everything.

Mines something similar had a guy not from Fab over roaring turf fire the finest of whiskeys and a lovely Mammy dinner served up to him. Unfortunately it was the days before I got street smart I should have vetted him more. I don't know was it the whiskey or nerves but he put in a pretty terrible performance and promised to get me again in the morning. 6am as promised he wakes me up for another feeble attempt to ride me. He was having some erection problems but sure these things happen. Next thing he's making a excuse to use my bathroom. I live in the countryside so it was so silent. Next thing I hear a car pull out of the drive at high speed never to be seen again. He quite literally ghosted me in person. My only regret is I always lock my gate and I didnt that night. Would have loved to have seen his face

"Mines something similar had a guy not from Fab over roaring turf fire the finest of whiskeys and a lovely Mammy dinner served up to him. Unfortunately it was the days before I got street smart I should have vetted him more. I don't know was it the whiskey or nerves but he put in a pretty terrible performance and promised to get me again in the morning. 6am as promised he wakes me up for another feeble attempt to ride me. He was having some erection problems but sure these things happen. Next thing he's making a excuse to use my bathroom. I live in the countryside so it was so silent. Next thing I hear a car pull out of the drive at high speed never to be seen again. He quite literally ghosted me in person. My only regret is I always lock my gate and I didnt that night. Would have loved to have seen his face "

Jesus. They don't deserve us Rosy!

This was on another site.

So I'm talking to this girl. She's gorgeous and all goes well. I talk to her on Snapchat and make sure she's real.

She's going back to Derry the next day so drops me a message saying to come over that night .

I walk down to the apartment block and look about. I see a light flick on and off in one of the apartments. out pops a head from behind a curtain whispering for me to come up. I thought I was getting jumped at this point, but I was a horny teenager and decided to take the chance.

I go up and we sneak into her room. She explained the person she lives with was her exs sister...hmm

Foreplay continued and she made some requests. She hated men going going down on her and what not, and that's she's insecure (Which is fine) So, I pop the glove on and we get to work. Some time later I finished and head out.

About 3 weeks later she calls me asking if I finish a condom. I said yes and I didn't cum inside anyways. She goes "Okay, because I get pregnant easily" I'm trying not to laugh but I'm asking how does she know, and if she's ever been pregnant. She says she never has been but can tell by her body speaking to her.

A few weeks later she text me saying she's back in my town looking to meet. She said she was doing some crystal magic and they told her we were a good match.

I explained I think it's best we don't meet again, but she said something about our paths coming together through faith lol!

"

What? Are you serious?

Of course what guy can claim to meet a lady .. gone in 90 secs .. come back with fake pic and gets another opportunity to be gone in 90 sec you couldn't make this up

OK... Let me make something clear. I get that the story is funny the way I tell it, which is why I posted it - to give everyone a much needed laugh. But actually, it's extremely fucked up what he did. He lied to me for weeks, and manipulated me and in that moment that I realised, I was genuinely scared. If you think that there's anything legendary about that then pleeeeeease do me a favour and review your entire outlook on basically everything. "

I understand, the way you told it perhaps didn't describe the scary place in which you found yourself

"

What? Are you serious?

OK... Let me make something clear. I get that the story is funny the way I tell it, which is why I posted it - to give everyone a much needed laugh. But actually, it's extremely fucked up what he did. He lied to me for weeks, and manipulated me and in that moment that I realised, I was genuinely scared. If you think that there's anything legendary about that then pleeeeeease do me a favour and review your entire outlook on basically everything.

I understand, the way you told it perhaps didn't describe the scary place in which you found yourself

"

What about the bit where she said she was in fear for her life??

"

What about the bit where she said she was in fear for her life??"

Sorry .. which part was that?

When she realised it wasn't the guy in the pics but still let him in?

Or as she was getting it on with said Catfish?

The points I learned from this story is

Always meet for a chat in public beforehand.

Don't let a catfish into you room/house

Try and keep track of who you fuck.

"

"

That's what you learned? All of the ways that I should adjust my behaviour, but nothing to do with how he should've adjusted his?

Maybe I was asking for it...

"

"

You honestly have no idea what it's like to be a woman. Do you know how hard it is to turn to someone who could overpower you and reject them for not looking like their photos? Are you actually victim blaming here?

"

That's what you learned? All of the ways that I should adjust my behaviour, but nothing to do with how he should've adjusted his?

Maybe I was asking for it... "

Oh CLEARLY you werex it's all your fault, not the catfish's

Your story was so creepy! You did tell it light heartedly but humour and self-deprecation is a coping mechanism like. That bastard, the actual cheek of him to do that to you.

By *iscuits8Man  over a year ago

Dublin/Birmingham

"

"

Give your head a wobble.

Christ

"

You honestly have no idea what it's like to be a woman. Do you know how hard it is to turn to someone who could overpower you and reject them for not looking like their photos? Are you actually victim blaming here? "

No victim blaming whatsoever

Who is ultimately responsible for your safety on a date ?

What measures would you suggest to

sbellex as a women to prevent a similar scenario occurring again?

By *oft_sexy_sweetWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"

You honestly have no idea what it's like to be a woman. Do you know how hard it is to turn to someone who could overpower you and reject them for not looking like their photos? Are you actually victim blaming here?

"

I'd focus my efforts on stopping the men who do shitty things. It's not on women to prevent men doing bad things to us, full stop.

"

"

"Try and keep track of who you fuck." Classic victim blaming right there.

Where was all your advice when you were giggling about what a "legend" this man was?

"

"

This is a laugh. Let me address these points one by one.

1. I let the guy in because I was in shock, and he walked in. When a 6"4 man who gave you a bad feeling walks towards you, you move out of his way.

2. I let him kiss me (not fuck me) because again, I was in shock and confused. Again, when a 6"4 man who you gave a bad feeling about starts kissing you, generally you let him cos you don't know what he'll do if you say no. It's a well established survival instinct. If he'd wanted to fuck would I have stopped him? Christ no. As soon as you get a feeling that a man who is a foot taller than you might be unhinged, you do what you can not to piss him off. Again, survival.

Should I have met him for a coffee first? Definitely. Should I have to do that for my own safety? No.

Should I have let a catfish into my house? I dunno. The guy is a nutjob. I don't know how he'd have reacted if I tried to stop him. I probably would do the same again tbh.

And finally, should I keep track of who I fuck? No. Why the fuck should I?

I'm sorry if it offends the ego of some people that I have the option of fucking the vast majority of people I want to, or that it maybe threatens thier sense of self worth that I can have sex with a level of regulatory they couldn't dream of. But if I wanna fuck 8 men a day I'm gonna do it. And I should not have to keep a log for my own safety.

"

I'd focus my efforts on stopping the men who do shitty things. It's not on women to prevent men doing bad things to us, full stop. "

A lady is ultimately responsible for her safety on a site.

If you don't vet a date be prepared for things to go tits up.

Am I blaming the lady .. no

Am I questioning her safety measures .. hell yes

Tried to PM you as I’ve had a remarkably similar experience, wondered if it’s the same headbanger

"

"Try and keep track of who you fuck." Classic victim blaming right there.

Where was all your advice when you were giggling about what a "legend" this man was?"

That was meant sarcastically, the message was off I admitted that

Tried to PM you as I’ve had a remarkably similar experience, wondered if it’s the same headbanger"

Oh I'll message you now!

Tried to PM you as I’ve had a remarkably similar experience, wondered if it’s the same headbanger"

Haha I'm outside your age range

And you’ve blocked everyone of my sex from messaging you

I’ll lower my standards just for you

"And you’ve blocked everyone of my sex from messaging you

I’ll lower my standards just for you "

Lololol

I'm sick to death of women sending me smut.

"Should I have met him for a coffee first? Definitely. Should I have to do that for my own safety? No."

Enough said

SO terrifying that there are men on fab who still think a woman's safety is a woman's problem.

Dublin

"

I'd focus my efforts on stopping the men who do shitty things. It's not on women to prevent men doing bad things to us, full stop.

Am I questioning her safety measures .. hell yes"

A man is ultimately responsible for his behaviour. Full stop.

"SO terrifying that there are men on fab who still think a woman's safety is a woman's problem. "

Who's responsible for my safety?

I am

I go on a date but go just on face pics, on arrival I get attacked ? Afterwards I say the scumbags.

In hindsight I never do that again, have I lost trust in online profiles, yes.

What have I learned ? Hmmm

Did I make a mistake. Yes

"

A man is ultimately responsible for his behaviour. Full stop. "

He is 100%, I'm not disputing that at all. However you can't control that. What you can control is the measures to protect yourself.

"SO terrifying that there are men on fab who still think a woman's safety is a woman's problem.

I am

I go on a date but go just on face pics, on arrival I get attacked ? Afterwards I say the scumbags.

"

So you are blaming me?

Like, you're entitled to your opinion. If you think it's my fault, fine. I can't stop you. But have the balls to admit that's what you're saying.

"SO terrifying that there are men on fab who still think a woman's safety is a woman's problem. "

Woman is driving a car but does not like seat belts. Man wearing seat belt in another car crashes into her, she flys out the windows and gets mangled. Who is responsible for her flying out the window?

By *urvySingleLadyWoman  over a year ago

Limerick/Galway

Honestly I think it’s terrifying that anyone would think their own safety is someone else’s problem.

We all need to take precautions to keep safe. Men and women. On fab, on the internet, in real life. Unfortunately there are weirdos out there and we all need to take steps to protect ourselves. Do men need to take responsibility for their actions? Absolutely. But so do women.

"SO terrifying that there are men on fab who still think a woman's safety is a woman's problem.

I am

So you are blaming me?

Like, you're entitled to your opinion. If you think it's my fault, fine. I can't stop you. But have the balls to admit that's what you're saying. "

I'm saying your negligent, which lead to you putting yourself in danger.

Dublin

"

He is 100%, I'm not disputing that at all. However you can't control that. What you can control is the measures to protect yourself. "

Men can control that. People can control themselves. Saying that women should have to live their life on eggshells because men can't be controlled or changed is sexist and slut shaming.

By *iscuits8Man  over a year ago

Dublin/Birmingham

Woman is driving a car but does not like seat belts. Man wearing seat belt in another car crashes into her, she flys out the windows and gets mangled. Who is responsible for her flying out the window? "

That's just... an absolutely terrible analogy

"

He is 100%, I'm not disputing that at all. However you can't control that. What you can control is the measures to protect yourself.

Men can control that. People can control themselves. Saying that women should have to live their life on eggshells because men can't be controlled or changed is sexist and slut shaming. "

This is equal .. we, both male and female.. are all responsible for our own safety !

"

Men can control that. People can control themselves. Saying that women should have to live their life on eggshells because men can't be controlled or changed is sexist and slut shaming.

This is equal .. we, both male and female.. are all responsible for our own safety !"

OK. So tell me. What precautions do you take for your safety when you meet a woman?

"

This is equal .. we, both male and female.. are all responsible for our own safety !

OK. So tell me. What precautions do you take for your safety when you meet a woman? "

Initial Kik Cam

Public place, 1st meet

Hotel bar 2nd

Play

Dublin

"

This is equal .. we, both male and female.. are all responsible for our own safety !"

Your tune has changed severely from when you thought he was a LEGEND... And you even defended that, by the way. It's attitudes like yours that enables other men to keep behaving badly, that bro-y, macho, locker room bullshit.

I hope you put a quarter of the effort you put into criticising sbellex here tonight into standing up to your own mates when they are acting like dickheads but I am absolutely certain you don't and you won't.

"

OK. So tell me. What precautions do you take for your safety when you meet a woman?

Initial Kik Cam

Public place, 1st meet

Hotel bar 2nd

Play

"

Alright. And how much of that is to make sure you fancy her and she's sound, and how much is it because your afraid of being attacked by her?

"

Your tune has changed severely from when you thought he was a LEGEND... And you even defended that, by the way. It's attitudes like yours that enables other men to keep behaving badly, that bro-y, macho, locker room bullshit.

I hope you put a quarter of the effort you put into criticising sbellex here tonight into standing up to your own mates when they are acting like dickheads but I am absolutely certain you don't and you won't. "

It was misread, seriously.. lost in tone and translation. Its was supposed to be in humor but was bad .. and for that I apologise.

My tuned change when my outlook was questioned and I was being accused to somehow shaming or blaming.

I wanted to defend my view from there. I wasn't going to comment further until lesserly added her input to the thread

"

Initial Kik Cam

Public place, 1st meet

Hotel bar 2nd

Play

Alright. And how much of that is to make sure you fancy her and she's sound, and how much is it because your afraid of being attacked by her? "

50/50 but attacked perhaps not by her but possibly a situation. I understand ladies are less likely to attack or be violent and its not a fool proof way to sus them as the could be lovely and still turn into a monster.

Its more cutting down the risk

Dublin

"

I hope you put a quarter of the effort you put into criticising sbellex here tonight into standing up to your own mates when they are acting like dickheads but I am absolutely certain you don't and you won't.

It was misread, seriously.. lost in tone and translation. Its was supposed to be in humor but was bad .. and for that I apologise.

My tuned change when my outlook was questioned and I was being accused to somehow shaming or blaming.

I wanted to defend my view from there. I wasn't going to comment further until lesserly added her input to the thread"

Fine. But I seriously hope you put the same effort and energy into calling out your male friends when they do shitty "legendary" things as you did here tonight - because if you think it's "equal" that's what needs to be happening.

That was wrong bad humor

I don't have friends who behave that way, I wouldn't behave like that myself .

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I've detailed in a couple of previous threads about being physically attacked by a woman on my very first fab meet.

I'm not going to tell the story again but I put it down to my naivety at the time and not asking the right questions on the 2 social meets before that.

I learned from my mistakes and I will never put myself in that situation again.

Was it weird? Hell yes.

Was it funny? Not even close

Should I have been more responsible for my own safety? Definitely.

Should I have been responsible for her safety? No. I know the type of person I am so she was in no danger from me. I couldn't say the reverse was true.

I do have a story to lighten the mood! I had an old profile a number of years ago in secret while I was with my ex.

I met a nice older lady on fab and things seemed good, swapped pics talked about experiences and fantasies, she was fine with me having a gf and I was fine with her having a husband and kids!

Fast forward a few weeks and we had arranged to meet in a hotel. But imagine the shock when I was sitting propped up and sitting having a drink in the corner of the hotel bar when who came walking in wearing quite a revealing outfit but my ex's mum!

There was alot of embarrassment and a very awkward convo to follow! However after talking it though and having already seen and discussed enough to have little secrets, we decided to go through with it and it was honestly one of the most fantastic sessions of my life!!

"I've detailed in a couple of previous threads about being physically attacked by a woman on my very first fab meet.

I'm not going to tell the story again but I put it down to my naivety at the time and not asking the right questions on the 2 social meets before that.

I learned from my mistakes and I will never put myself in that situation again.

Was it weird? Hell yes.

Was it funny? Not even close

Should I have been more responsible for my own safety? Definitely.

Should I have been responsible for her safety? No. I know the type of person I am so she was in no danger from me. I couldn't say the reverse was true. "

I'm genuinely sorry to hear that RB. And I'd honestly never try to diminish someone else's experience in any way. But as a reasonable man, you can't tell me that the risk to men is the sane as it is to women.

The chances of a woman attacking a man are astronomicaly low in comparison to the other way around. Of course it happens, but it's much more rare. And in the instance when a woman does attack a man, it's very likely that he will be able to overpower her. The same can't be said for when men attack women. That doesn't mean that it wouldn't be traumatic for a man to be attacked by a woman. Of course not. But when we're talking about the bigger picture, trends and patterns etc, it isn't representative.

Also, and this is the key thing for me, I would never lecture you about all of the things you should've done differently to protect yourself. And I would NEVER call that woman a fucking legend.

By constantly criticising the victim of the attack (and btw, I wasn't attacked), we completely forget to criticise the attacker. The attack becomes the victims fault, and we judge the person who has been hurt faaaaar more harshly than the person who hurt them.

I dgaf if you're a man or a woman, a baby boomer or a millennial - that is wrong.

Honestly I think it’s terrifying that anyone would think their own safety is someone else’s problem.

We all need to take precautions to keep safe. Men and women. On fab, on the internet, in real life. Unfortunately there are weirdos out there and we all need to take steps to protect ourselves. Do men need to take responsibility for their actions? Absolutely. But so do women. "

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"

I'd focus my efforts on stopping the men who do shitty things. It's not on women to prevent men doing bad things to us, full stop. "

I recommend to stay safe first and foremost. Unfortunately entitlement doesn't keep you safe.

It's on us women to keep ourselves safe, it's in our responsibility, nobody elses:

Don't invite strangers to your place, don't meet in remote car parks, use and listen to your gut feeling, meet in a public place first, have a confidant and get him/her to call you at the beginning of the meet, ask for a cam chat or a pic that proves authenticity etc.

Please ladies stay safe, be alert and smart!

By *ustkrissMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Wow well that thread went off road a bit.

I had a fab meet a few years ago, texting for a few weeks so arranged to meet up. I booked a hotel in Dublin that she recommended & checked in. She lived in South Dublin. We grabbed a few drinks in a nearby bar to settle the nerves.

We were flirting like two horny teenagers & downed the last drinks before going back to the hotel. The door closed & we were mauling each other, tearing the clothes off each other. Everything was going good, i was taking her underwear off when she stopped me. I asked was everything ok & then she just started crying.

I tried to reassure her & to see if there was something i did wrong or anything i could do. So i sat on the side of the bed while she curled up in a ball crying loudly. Hotel management rang the room about a noise complaint so i quickly told them that we got “bad news”. So about 30mins of her crying, not telling me whats wrong, she turns over to me & asks can i turn the light off. I asked if everything was ok & she said “i think you should just leave”.

Completely perplexed, i said “hang on, i live in louth, this is my hotel room. I’m way over the limit to drive home. Do you want me to ring you a taxi?”. She lost it, started crying again & shouting at me to leave.

At this stage i’m thinking management are going to bang the door or the guards will be called.

So i grabbed my stuff, rang a friend to pick me up & Had to get the train up to get my car the next day.

No explanation from her, she blocked my number etc.

About 6 months ago i get a mail on fab about meeting up.

Exchange photos & i realise its her. So i said to her “tell me one of your worst meets from fab”. She tells me about our nite, says that she was seeing a lad at the time & arranged a meet with this “dope” (me), her bf was in the bar we drank in & after i left she rang her bf to come up to the hotel room so they could have a nite together in a hotel without splashing the cash.

"I had a fab meet a few years ago, texting for a few weeks so arranged to meet up. I booked a hotel in Dublin that she recommended & checked in. She lived in South Dublin. We grabbed a few drinks in a nearby bar to settle the nerves.

We were flirting like two horny teenagers & downed the last drinks before going back to the hotel. The door closed & we were mauling each other, tearing the clothes off each other. Everything was going good, i was taking her underwear off when she stopped me. I asked was everything ok & then she just started crying.

I tried to reassure her & to see if there was something i did wrong or anything i could do. So i sat on the side of the bed while she curled up in a ball crying loudly. Hotel management rang the room about a noise complaint so i quickly told them that we got “bad news”. So about 30mins of her crying, not telling me whats wrong, she turns over to me & asks can i turn the light off. I asked if everything was ok & she said “i think you should just leave”.

Completely perplexed, i said “hang on, i live in louth, this is my hotel room. I’m way over the limit to drive home. Do you want me to ring you a taxi?”. She lost it, started crying again & shouting at me to leave.

At this stage i’m thinking management are going to bang the door or the guards will be called.

So i grabbed my stuff, rang a friend to pick me up & Had to get the train up to get my car the next day.

Exchange photos & i realise its her. So i said to her “tell me one of your worst meets from fab”. She tells me about our nite, says that she was seeing a lad at the time & arranged a meet with this “dope” (me), her bf was in the bar we drank in & after i left she rang her bf to come up to the hotel room so they could have a nite together in a hotel without splashing the cash."

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

I recommend to stay safe first and foremost. Unfortunately entitlement doesn't keep you safe.

It's on us women to keep ourselves safe, it's in our responsibility, nobody elses:

Don't invite strangers to your place, don't meet in remote car parks, use and listen to your gut feeling, meet in a public place first, have a confidant and get him/her to call you at the beginning of the meet, ask for a cam chat or a pic that proves authenticity etc.

Please ladies stay safe, be alert and smart!

"

I totally agree with this. It is our responsibility to keep ourselves safe not expect safety. And yes sometimes you still meet the odd creep but it is a hell of a lot easier to get away from them in public than in your own place.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I had a fab meet a few years ago, texting for a few weeks so arranged to meet up. I booked a hotel in Dublin that she recommended & checked in. She lived in South Dublin. We grabbed a few drinks in a nearby bar to settle the nerves.

Exchange photos & i realise its her. So i said to her “tell me one of your worst meets from fab”. She tells me about our nite, says that she was seeing a lad at the time & arranged a meet with this “dope” (me), her bf was in the bar we drank in & after i left she rang her bf to come up to the hotel room so they could have a nite together in a hotel without splashing the cash."

Omg what a horrible person.

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman  over a year ago

My town

holy shit

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Crikey... or should I say crykey...

I can’t stop laughing

Too many to recount, lots of mad experiences.

I've had a husband burst into tears during a threesome and of course I thought he was regretting it, but then he blurts out that missus had promised him he could use her backdoor and she changed her mind!

A strange gangbang in Belfast years ago, hubby liked to watch. 3 of us actually turned up, one older guy with flowers, chocolates and a bottle of wine. Not sure he had gotten the right idea. Once the fun started he went and locked himself naked in the bathroom. Never got to the bottom of that one.

By *alwayheadsCouple  over a year ago

galway

Years ago I had brought a young lady to a local dogging spot,after a little time a few brave lads had approached the car we were in and we started to play.

She had tits out and I was busy slipping a finger into her thong,suddenly she screamed and I don’t know what has happened.

She’s trying to cover herself and when she has calmed down tells me she’s just seen her dad who happened to be one of the lads wanking outside the car.

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

Why would she consider this one of her worst meets. Seems like it worked exactly as intended.

What the Fuck . Bad act!

Did you agree to meet her again and pay for a room? Because if you did that would make her a legend

"I do have a story to lighten the mood! I had an old profile a number of years ago in secret while I was with my ex.

I met a nice older lady on fab and things seemed good, swapped pics talked about experiences and fantasies, she was fine with me having a gf and I was fine with her having a husband and kids!

Fast forward a few weeks and we had arranged to meet in a hotel. But imagine the shock when I was sitting propped up and sitting having a drink in the corner of the hotel bar when who came walking in wearing quite a revealing outfit but my ex's mum!

There was alot of embarrassment and a very awkward convo to follow! However after talking it though and having already seen and discussed enough to have little secrets, we decided to go through with it and it was honestly one of the most fantastic sessions of my life!!"

So do tell..did you want to do this or did this thought ever go through your head when you were married to your ex ?..as in did you ever fantasize about fucking your ex's mum ?

Exchange photos & i realise its her. So i said to her “tell me one of your worst meets from fab”. She tells me about our nite, says that she was seeing a lad at the time & arranged a meet with this “dope” (me), her bf was in the bar we drank in & after i left she rang her bf to come up to the hotel room so they could have a nite together in a hotel without splashing the cash.

Did you agree to meet her again and pay for a room? Because if you did that would make her a legend "

Haha no not quite

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Anyone else know who wrote the comments that are "user now longer on site " but just can't remember their names

» Add a new message to this topic