FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Own company???

Own company???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman  over a year ago

My town

Do you like being in our own company. I don't really get the chance not by choice just it never happens when it does, I like it for a certain length of time then I get bored.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I love my own company, used to go on hols on my owm and had no problem locking myself up at home not to talk to anyone for days at times

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

For me being on my own is a nice idea.. and is fun for an hour or two, but on the rare occasion when it happens I get very bored very quickly.

"I love my own company, used to go on hols on my owm and had no problem locking myself up at home not to talk to anyone for days at times "

Love my own company. Have never been on a holiday on my own tho.

Feel if you can master the idea of being alone with your thoughts you can master anything!!

Of course

It's immense craic

I absolutely love my own company but generally only get about 3 hours a month when my daughters dad takes her for lunch. They are my favourite hours of the whole month though.

"I love my own company, used to go on hols on my owm and had no problem locking myself up at home not to talk to anyone for days at times

Love my own company. Have never been on a holiday on my own tho.

Feel if you can master the idea of being alone with your thoughts you can master anything!!"

Agreed. I think that if I person can't be alone with their thoughts, then they really need to look at that and figure it out. I say that from a place of compassion, not judgement. I know very well what it's like to know like who you are and it's a reeeeeeally hard thing to face. But so worth it.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I like being on my own outside the home

I travel for work and stay away and for the last couple of years I've been on holidays on my own or just taken a day trip to a European city to walk around for the day on my own and fly back the same night.

It's being in my own room in a big house full of people that makes me feel lonely

Love it , I go away by myself every year, i book weekends away in hotels just to be by myself

Being naturally introverted, I love it.

By *etmebeurfantasy OP   Woman  over a year ago

My town

"For me being on my own is a nice idea.. and is fun for an hour or two, but on the rare occasion when it happens I get very bored very quickly."
that's me in a nutshell ...

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

Very rarely get time to myself but when I do its great !

"

Feel if you can master the idea of being alone with your thoughts you can master anything!!"

Absofuckinglutely

"

Feel if you can master the idea of being alone with your thoughts you can master anything!!

Absofuckinglutely"

I'm an introvert who gets cravings for social interactions now and then. I wouldn't holiday alone though(that's brave to me). I'd go walking or hiking alone for a few hours fairly regularly and prefer to do that alone than with company because it's my thinking time. I'd be alright alone at home too if I had internet connection or a tv or an interesting book. I can pass hours alone doing nothing in particular.

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

I love my own company

It’s when other people join my company that things get fucked up

Now that my kids are grown I live alone Monday to Friday. It took me a while to get used to it but I'm learning to enjoy my own company.

By *ctoboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I love my time "alone in my own Company" I have run a business for many years and travel all over UK & Ireland with a lot of that time driving in my car on my own or indeed in hotels on my own(if no Fab company lol)....I love that time and the solace it brings me

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

I look forward to the first minute on the loo where i have total peace before the kids realise where I am and they start banging in the door telling what life ending event their other sister has just done

By *P_80Man  over a year ago

Waterford

Yeah I love it. It's the main reason why I don't want a relationship.

Whether it's after a long night shift or just getting in from a night out, I love coming home to an empty place.

I've traveled quite a bit on my own too. I love being an anonymous stranger in a new city.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

Ye at the moment I do. Biggest reason I'm single. I can do what I want, when I want, how I want, no questions asked.

I'm usually happy with my own company. I'm usually making our planning something that stretches me to learn something new so that fills my head. When I exercise I generally do it alone too, so 3-4 hours on my own on the bike isn't unusual

Ive always loved solitude. Im not the sort who needs people in my life at all and I dislike needy people. I always tell men this but they usually think I'm messing until down the line they realise I was serious about being alone all along.

By *easingTimMan  over a year ago

Loughlinstown

I like being around other people

...but love my own company more!

Sign of an introvert they say

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

I love my own company but even I can have too much of me

I enjoy it up to a point but eating out alone is awful. I eat way too quickly

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

I definitely enjoy my own company,I have family and friends I enjoy spending time with and love to bits,but I'm comfortable spending time by myself...I'll purposely avoid social situations where i have to spend time(my time)with people I do like or be someplace I dont want to be,

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

So when meet and greets finally get back under way there's going to have to be lots of alcoves in the venue for us all to sit on our own facing away from each other

I can easily handle being on my own time and do absolutely enjoy my own company for various reasons ..l can lose myself in music ,wether listening to it or trying to play it or getting into my car and driving to a venue to see a gig,wether a pub gig or a main international act ,have travelled to different countries on my own to see my favourite bands ,l also since a kid have been involved in various sports and have always trained that bit extra on my own for extra benefits .l love to climb up my local mountain and just sit and watch the sun set or get on my bike and go for an amble ,l also don't drink so going to a pub without a band playing wouldn't interest me at all, suppose being happy in my own company is a plus BUT l do fully realise and respect and really appreciate my full health in mind and body to do so ,maybe l'm a bit of a lone wolf but would like to think that when l'm in company that those around me enjoy my company and craic. another thing too is sometimes..now sometimes..it's way easier to be in your own company rather than with those that fry ya fucking head.

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

Yes, am quite comfortable going into a bar or whatever sitting on my own over a pint, while I watch a band or read a book.

By *eta74Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

Yes love my own company , often got out to a bar or restaurant alone , not a bother to me I also travel by myself too .

By *anFromMarsMan  over a year ago

North

Everybody needs a little time away

I heard her say

From each other

Even lovers need a holiday

Far away from each other

"Everybody needs a little time away

I heard her say

From each other

Even lovers need a holiday

Far away from each other"

Since we're gone into lyrics here.

.." do you need sometime on your own ..ooooh everybody needs some time all alone "

» Add a new message to this topic