FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Manchester United fans

Manchester United fans

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andydevine OP   Man  over a year ago

sligo

Brutal game tonight, same as last weekend. Team has no shape and no urgency. They look like a bunch of millionaires who just don't care. No speed and no wingers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah totally agree with you mate worst I've seen them in a long time.

"Brutal game tonight, same as last weekend. Team has no shape and no urgency. They look like a bunch of millionaires who just don't care. No speed and no wingers "

Absolutely no character in any of those players.. very poor in all aspects.. they've been bad for a while but that was a shit show

Nobody in the box to cross it into.. pointless having wingers.. no ability to get behind teams and give away the ball to often... normally fred is guilty but Fernandes gave away the ball 34 times tonight....

Ps. That’s not a typo!

By *un4fun23456Man  over a year ago

ennis

"Brutal game tonight, same as last weekend. Team has no shape and no urgency. They look like a bunch of millionaires who just don't care. No speed and no wingers "

Ole is doing a good job he is building for the future hope they dont sack him and Pogba is gonna get better too ????????

I love Ole but I really think he has to go players aren't playing for him we need to get Loch before city do when pep is gone

By *uriousVoyeurMan  over a year ago

Northside

Shocking performance tonight,but its becoming a regular thing now! I don't think Ole knows how to get the team working together. He definitely tries,but he's falling short! Too many players not making enough effort on the pitch! I think Poch would make a big difference, especially in terms of team effort and performance,but I'd hate to see Ole sacked! Its certainly gonna be a very long season...

Shaw can't pass forward, Telles is much better. Van de beek should play more often, has a bit of positivity to his passing at least. Whatever happened to ighalo?

sligo

Ya hes getting a raw deal. Cavan I had done feck all. It's to many superstars and not enough grafters. I despise pogba, hes the most over rated player. I would have him sold long ago.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I'm not a utd supporter but presume the Glazers got what they wanted.

A manager that would be respected by the fans for what he did on the pitch and wouldn't complain about tranfers or funds.

Since there's no supporters to complain inside they dont care.

However if the fans don't get back in this season they will notice the missing income but changing the manager still won't bring in that income

I'd imagine replica sales are also way down and that's not coming back either.

Been United now for over 4 decades and l have never seen such an over rated and over paid shower of wasters having the nerve and gaule to put on a Man Utd Jersey..Roy Keane , for whatever way you think of him ,is absolutely spot on in his views of the current squad ,if they were ordinary workers in an everyday ordinary job they would All be sacked ..and how the fuck they made that absolutely useless ...fucking useless ..Harry " do you know who l am , lm rich how much do you want " Maquire the Captain of Man Utd is beyond me...he shouldnt be left into the stadium never mind the dressing room...he saying to Roy Keane .." we have lots of leaders in this team "...fuck off Harry...you havent a clue how to play soccer..rant over..hope y'all have a beautiful day.

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

That first goal they conceeded was shocking.. All 10 utd players in the opposition half attacking a corner leaving demba ba a free run unchecked to score .. I can see utd being relegated eventually

louth

"Been United now for over 4 decades and l have never seen such an over rated and over paid shower of wasters having the nerve and gaule to put on a Man Utd Jersey..Roy Keane , for whatever way you think of him ,is absolutely spot on in his views of the current squad ,if they were ordinary workers in an everyday ordinary job they would All be sacked ..and how the fuck they made that absolutely useless ...fucking useless ..Harry " do you know who l am , lm rich how much do you want " Maquire the Captain of Man Utd is beyond me...he shouldnt be left into the stadium never mind the dressing room...he saying to Roy Keane .." we have lots of leaders in this team "...fuck off Harry...you havent a clue how to play soccer..rant over..hope y'all have a beautiful day. "

Keane gets more and more frustrated every game.. It's funny to watch his comments afterwards

Ole needs to go but who ever comes in is left with the same situation.

Moyes

V. Gal

Jose

Now ole

A half decent season we think we are back and go spend 80 million on somebody... Pogba needs to go, cavani should of arrived 5 years ago.. Maguire sold... Greenwood, sold...martial sold,, get players who want to play for Manchester United, like Fred,Bruno, rashford, play with pride not for money

Roy Keane is the Man for the job but board would never allow it as he speaks his mind..

So I say brenda Rodgers, but his he a strong enough person for it.. Or another yes man... Should stuck with Jose..

Ole is a top man but not the right man iko.

Too many passengers on that team and the biggest waster of all wears one sleeve and the number 6.

Kaizer has pity for United supporters this is where LFC fans were for 3 decades.

Sell Pogba to start and build the team around Rashford before he fucks off to Barca or somewhere

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

There's only two things I want to happen and the will both lead to the promised land. Either give Ole a 5 year contract to show they back him or give Roy Keane a 5 year contract. If either of these happen ( I've been a good lad Santa this year) the promised land of utd in the championship would come true

"Ole is a top man but not the right man iko.

Too many passengers on that team and the biggest waster of all wears one sleeve and the number 6.

Kaizer has pity for United supporters this is where LFC fans were for 3 decades.

Sell Pogba to start and build the team around Rashford before he fucks off to Barca or somewhere "

Fuck pitying them that shower of cunts didn't pity Liverpool fans the gloated I honestly hope it gets worse and worse

"There's only two things I want to happen and the will both lead to the promised land. Either give Ole a 5 year contract to show they back him or give Roy Keane a 5 year contract. If either of these happen ( I've been a good lad Santa this year) the promised land of utd in the championship would come true"

Keane couldn't manage his bank account!

They need to give up the ghost of the 90s.

Allegri is the man they need iko

"There's only two things I want to happen and the will both lead to the promised land. Either give Ole a 5 year contract to show they back him or give Roy Keane a 5 year contract. If either of these happen ( I've been a good lad Santa this year) the promised land of utd in the championship would come true

Allegri is the man they need iko "

Shhhhh Roy Keane is the answer wink wink

"Ole is a top man but not the right man iko.

Sell Pogba to start and build the team around Rashford before he fucks off to Barca or somewhere

Fuck pitying them that shower of cunts didn't pity Liverpool fans the gloated I honestly hope it gets worse and worse "

It's quite funny at times but god love the poor craters

The entertainment value of watching a man united game in the company of a staunch United supporter is awesome!

Their poor little faces at full time

"There's only two things I want to happen and the will both lead to the promised land. Either give Ole a 5 year contract to show they back him or give Roy Keane a 5 year contract. If either of these happen ( I've been a good lad Santa this year) the promised land of utd in the championship would come true

Allegri is the man they need iko

Shhhhh Roy Keane is the answer wink wink "

Sure Gary Neville is da man

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Yeah its terrible watching them

During the alex Ferguson era when the dominated the premiership .i uedd to watch games with a liverpool supporter and seriously i felt sorry for him .

"Yeah its terrible watching them

During the alex Ferguson era when the dominated the premiership .i uedd to watch games with a liverpool supporter and seriously i felt sorry for him . "

And now it's a role reversal and awesome

Alex Ferguson was rarely wrong throughout his managerial career.

He shipped Pogba out

Really, who gives a shite about overpaid football ego's

"Really, who gives a shite about overpaid football ego's "

No one!

Its the supporters we feeling sorry for

sligo

It's a pity theres no Irish players on any of the descents teams any more. Makes it harder to support any of them. Liverpool do play decent stuff and klopp is a fun and intelligent man

skerries

Letstrty supports some league of Ireland team .before they all go bust . Instead of rushing out and buying overpriced jerseys of premier league team that have millions to spare

"Letstrty supports some league of Ireland team .before they all go bust . Instead of rushing out and buying overpriced jerseys of premier league team that have millions to spare"

Easier said than done MOT

By *uriousVoyeurMan  over a year ago

Northside

"Letstrty supports some league of Ireland team .before they all go bust . Instead of rushing out and buying overpriced jerseys of premier league team that have millions to spare"

I'm a Shels fan and really miss being at Tolka for games!! Can't wait for things to get back to some semblance of normality!!! To be honest though,the quality of the game here isn't great. Its a real catch 22...you need bums on seats to increase revenue and ultimately quality,but you won't get bum's on seats with the standard of the game as it is!! That applies to all LOI teams too!

sligo

I go to sligo rover games now and then. Very hit and miss is right. I miss the crowds too. Does any think ole will keep his job.

"I go to sligo rover games now and then. Very hit and miss is right. I miss the crowds too. Does any think ole will keep his job."

In a word.... No

skerries

So please tell when and i can have a bet on it .... maybe brendan Rodgers will get the job . Or rafa. Benitez .

sligo

Rogers has done a great job at Leicester but hes an ex liverpool man, don't rate Rafael at all. Imagine if Keane got the job.

"So please tell when and i can have a bet on it .... maybe brendan Rodgers will get the job . Or rafa. Benitez ."

Poch...and hopefully show that ultimate waster Harry Maguire what he should never have been let come through in the first place...the door.

"So please tell when and i can have a bet on it .... maybe brendan Rodgers will get the job . Or rafa. Benitez ."

Rafa is too good for them

Maybe it's time to bring back the Chosen one!

He's doing a great job at West Haaaaaam

sligo

Harry Maguire has been pretty shit, who would the Manchester United fans like to replace him.

By *ipsandthighsMan  over a year ago

dublin

I didnt see the game the other night but read reports and seen a photo frame of the team for when demba ba was put through on goal,you cant blame Ole for that, the team has potential i reckon some would go on to do even better at other clubs,part of the problem is united offer to much money to the players they bring in and are not motivated enough. Iv been hearing for years about pogba and his potential he causes far more harm to the team than good and if i was one of the younger lads in team with any sense i wouldnt wanna be looking to him for leadership, if you want to do better collectivly he needs to go, i know united exercised the right to extend his contract by a year so not to lose him for free this summer but he must go asap.

Maguire has been v poor city did well in the end given up on a player looking for more money.

Poch is not the long term answer!

sligo

I think give ole til the end of the season. Drop pogba all together and play with some wit. It's to narrow and they just run into each other.

"I didnt see the game the other night but read reports and seen a photo frame of the team for when demba ba was put through on goal,you cant blame Ole for that, the team has potential i reckon some would go on to do even better at other clubs,part of the problem is united offer to much money to the players they bring in and are not motivated enough. Iv been hearing for years about pogba and his potential he causes far more harm to the team than good and if i was one of the younger lads in team with any sense i wouldnt wanna be looking to him for leadership, if you want to do better collectivly he needs to go, i know united exercised the right to extend his contract by a year so not to lose him for free this summer but he must go asap.

Maguire has been v poor city did well in the end given up on a player looking for more money.

Poch is not the long term answer!"

The problem with Ole is that he's TOO nice ...he wants to be friends with EVERYONE and as a manager tbats impossible..its fine as a player..you walk into the dressing room..tog out..go play your game but as a manager you walk into the dressing room and you decide who plays the game and to do that you HAVE to be ruthless..sentiment as a manager will only get you one thing ...SACKED !!!

Harry Maguire is a player that rates himself wayyyyyy more than what hes capable of..which is about nothing...how the fuck do players like him get to become professional players...there is absolutely NOTHING about him that ticks any box regards the ability to be a center half..God..he is totally insulting the legacy of Man utd center halves...

And Poch may not be the long term answer but how many people are long term managers in the cut throat business of premiership managers ?? BUT he would bring an air of respect to the position which Ole had as a player at old Trafford but tbe tail is wagging the dog there atm as a manager ..and Pogba HAS to be offloaded if tbe true spirit of Man Utd is to survive ..

dublin

"I didnt see the game the other night but read reports and seen a photo frame of the team for when demba ba was put through on goal,you cant blame Ole for that, the team has potential i reckon some would go on to do even better at other clubs,part of the problem is united offer to much money to the players they bring in and are not motivated enough. Iv been hearing for years about pogba and his potential he causes far more harm to the team than good and if i was one of the younger lads in team with any sense i wouldnt wanna be looking to him for leadership, if you want to do better collectivly he needs to go, i know united exercised the right to extend his contract by a year so not to lose him for free this summer but he must go asap.

Poch is not the long term answer!.

The problem with Ole is that he's TOO nice ...he wants to be friends with EVERYONE and as a manager tbats impossible..its fine as a player..you walk into the dressing room..tog out..go play your game but as a manager you walk into the dressing room and you decide who plays the game and to do that you HAVE to be ruthless..sentiment as a manager will only get you one thing ...SACKED !!!

Harry Maguire is a player that rates himself wayyyyyy more than what hes capable of..which is about nothing...how the fuck do players like him get to become professional players...there is absolutely NOTHING about him that ticks any box regards the ability to be a center half..God..he is totally insulting the legacy of Man utd center halves...

And Poch may not be the long term answer but how many people are long term managers in the cut throat business of premiership managers ?? BUT he would bring an air of respect to the position which Ole had as a player at old Trafford but tbe tail is wagging the dog there atm as a manager ..and Pogba HAS to be offloaded if tbe true spirit of Man Utd is to survive .."

It's a fair point on what manager would make a good fit theres an element of risk as to the top of my mind I cant think of any manager that would fill you with confidence. I think the wolves manager would do a good job I know that's a bit controversial and again would players respect him I'm not sure.

dublin

For record I'm not a united fan but the topic does interest me

sligo

Thank you for the input, wolves having been flying for the past three seasons. Kinda wish Matt Doherty had stayed with them. Your been respectful, not gloating and not hijacking the thread. Your more then welcome. Big game today, hopefully United getva result.

Limerick doesn't even have a team. For a small island we are sports crazy. We haven't the numbers for soccer to ever be great nationally. We share our great sports people between Hurling , Football , soccer and rugby .....and other sports but those four in particular.

I used to regularly go to limerick games but it's not a good product and it never will be. I'll still support my local club but prefer my foreign club being honest.

louth

Who are utd playing next.. Must watch for the laugh

Everton at 12 30 today

3 1 United

louth

A boring 1-1 draw

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

The club is in turmoil from head to toe.

People talk about identity, loyalty, effort, fighting for the badge etc etc. Players like that in the pro game are like hens teeth. How can you expect someone on upwards of 50k per week (yes I know thats low for utd but I include many premier clubs in my point) who is yessed by advisors, pop up friends and agents alike to burst a gut on match day.

Add in all the commercial distractions and the actual talent that got them to where they are is now ends up taking a back seat.

Fans talk about club identity, what is that? Is it style of play? Personality? Can a club have a personality?

Identity is a myth imo, its generational at best.

Leeds for example is this generation playing ala Giles? Do they have the same ethos as then?

Not at all, its fluid like life.

UTD?

Glaziers? They are making a fortune so they are happy.

Woodward? Making a fortune, also happy.

Ole? Has his ideas as does every manager but, what are they? How does he want to play? Who does he want to play?

I don't see a baseline system/style with him, is he a possession manager? counter attack? Zonal? It looks like he is trying to try a bit of all but doesn't have a baseline.

Add in the fact that half the players have no respect for him or any manager for that matter and he is in a crap place.

Players?

Imo Maguire is overpriced and over rated but the current rhetoric is silly.

Shaw is half the player he was before his injury and looks like a guy always fighting his weight.

Bisaka is not bad but is so one footed its crazy and he can't cross for shit(where's the coaching to rectify)

Love Mata but he's not able to be Mata any more.

McT, a poor version of Butt.

VDB, play him in a system and he will shine.

Rashford, I think he is overrated tbh I also don't believe either he or Ole know his best position. But what a great person on a human level.

Greenwood, is a kid and needs to be developed.

Martial, is not suited to PL he would trive in spain or Italy.

Pogba, I cannot find a positive side to him. He's an arsehole. He reminds me of Ballotelli.

Fernandez, is a fine player but he is not the messiah.

Sorry what was the question?

sligo

That was spot on a great read and I couldn't have put it better, a very informed opinion. Thank you, what's the solution and how do United go about getting three points today. I'm fairness the away form has been good.

I should add, I am not a UTD supporter. My lot are down the league's .

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

It's easier pick up the better players when the team is going well

What once was an unstoppable team is now prob average at best...

Sure they have a few decent players..too many individuals tho..

Then you have the teams that bought the cups they have....chelsea...man city..

It's hard for Manchester United to get the best of the best and keep them. Not many of the better players ( especially non English players ) want to play in England and then at that they dont want to play in Manchester unless you're offering top dollar.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"It's easier pick up the better players when the team is going well

Then you have the teams that bought the cups they have....chelsea...man city.."

“Bought the cups” - from a Man U fan pmsl

Here’s the teams that have spent the most over the last five years. I’ll just leave this here for you will I ?

Man City – £601.98m.

Man Utd – £484.88m.

Arsenal – £267.88m.

Everton – £225.42m.

Brighton – £214.86m.

Wolves – £205.22m.

West Ham – £187.49m.

Bournemouth – £176.95m.

Then you have the teams that bought the cups they have....chelsea...man city.."

Wow!

Since Sir Alex left ManU have spent over a billion pounds

By *iggBadDaveMan  over a year ago

Ards

I'm a liverpool fan and we went through a long spell if being where United are now. Problem is players regress when they join United. That comes from coaching. Now at liverpool good players become great players . Too caught up with old players become coaches , needs re built from bottom up in my opinion. But I'd give oli a 10 year deal

"I'm a liverpool fan and we went through a long spell if being where United are now. Problem is players regress when they join United. That comes from coaching. Now at liverpool good players become great players . Too caught up with old players become coaches , needs re built from bottom up in my opinion. But I'd give oli a 10 year deal "

Ole is just the cats pyjamas

He's actually a cool guy but way out if his depth!

They should have taken hand and all off Real Madrid 18 months, was it 80m they offered?

Unless there's a drastic structural change to the club, they are fucked!

Its a long time since United have even been the best in Manchester

tipperary

Wow!

Since Sir Alex left ManU have spent over a billion pounds "

And man city have spent more....

Wow!

And man city have spent more...."

Just about!

A club from a standing start really, net spend since AF left in 2013 is approx 1.2b.

Man U who were the biggest club on Earth in 2013, net spend 900m.

Pep wanted new full backs one year goes out and buys a few.

Man U need a defence, they got out and buy 2 attacking mids and geriatric striker.

It's a poorly run club like a rudderless ship.

Klopp buys players and turns the into world beaters.

United buy poorly!

As a great man once said...."these are facts"

"That was spot on a great read and I couldn't have put it better, a very informed opinion. Thank you, what's the solution and how do United go about getting three points today. I'm fairness the away form has been good."

Encourage Everton to play a high line so you can hit them with pace behind, close off Rodriguez and whatshisname for Everton getting between your fullbacks and CH's.

Avoid dead balls against you to neutralise Calvin L.

tipperary

Wow!

Just about!

A club from a standing start really, net spend since AF left in 2013 is approx 1.2b.

Man U need a defence, they got out and buy 2 attacking mids and geriatric striker.

United buy poorly!

As a great man once said...."these are facts" "

So do you think all the new money at chelsea and man city didnt help with the titles

Wow!

Just about!

United buy poorly!

So do you think all the new money at chelsea and man city didnt help with the titles"

You are missing the point

It's a multi million pound industry dictated by money

Its HOW you spend not what you spend!

tipperary

Wow!

Just about!

United buy poorly!

So do you think all the new money at chelsea and man city didnt help with the titles

You are missing the point

It's a multi million pound industry dictated by money

Its HOW you spend not what you spend!

"

By *otwife85Couple  over a year ago

Galway

"

Here’s the teams that have spent the most over the last five years. I’ll just leave this here for you will I ?

Man City – £601.98m.

Man Utd – £484.88m.

Arsenal – £267.88m.

Everton – £225.42m.

Brighton – £214.86m.

Wolves – £205.22m.

West Ham – £187.49m.

Bournemouth – £176.95m.

"

Where did you find those figures?

Galway

Marcus Rashford saving the day again!!

"Marcus Rashford saving the day again!! "

They need to build the team around him!

Kaizer has no desire to watch bitters v wankers so keep us updated on the score

Belfast

"

Man City – £601.98m.

Man Utd – £484.88m.

Arsenal – £267.88m.

Everton – £225.42m.

Brighton – £214.86m.

Wolves – £205.22m.

West Ham – £187.49m.

Bournemouth – £176.95m.

Where did you find those figures? "

Transfermarkt - read all about it on planet football

Galway

"

Transfermarkt - read all about it on planet football "

Surely Chelsea and liverpool have spent more than 176 million in the last 5years

Belfast

"

Surely Chelsea and liverpool have spent more than 176 million in the last 5years"

Net

"

Surely Chelsea and liverpool have spent more than 176 million in the last 5years

Net "

Why not look at it from amount spent v amount generated for everything

tipperary

“Bought the cups” - from a Man U fan pmsl

Man City – £601.98m.

Man Utd – £484.88m.

Arsenal – £267.88m.

Everton – £225.42m.

Brighton – £214.86m.

Wolves – £205.22m.

West Ham – £187.49m.

Bournemouth – £176.95m.

"

Hahahaha from a Luton town fan actually

"Surely Chelsea and liverpool have spent more than 176 million in the last 5years"

It's 'net' spend I believe.

Which, whilst I can understand the difficulty in sustaining success when that figure is "low", I don't necessarily agree with it being used in general comparison.

City could very easily have sold the likes of Silva, Aguero, Yaya, Kompany, De Bruyne etc for massive figures and have a low 'net' spend. Would we be as successful? Doubtful, very much so, but we'd be low down on that table too.

If Liverpool could have kept Suarez, Coutinho etc and Chelsea the same with Hazard I believe they would have so whilst I applaud, genuinely, their ability to reinvest and compete I equally think City's ability to keep players like Silva, Yaya, Aguero for the bulk if not rest of their career is just as impressive.

Oh and we've no debt

Galway

Oh, ok.

I've no problem with net spend. It a fair reflection of the investment in the playing squad.

Just didn't realize Chelsea had managed to sell so many players. Very impressive.

United waste an awful amount of money 80 million for Maguire.

By *itandhotCouple  over a year ago

citywest

[Removed by poster at 07/11/20 14:08:02]

citywest

[Removed by poster at 07/11/20 14:09:13]

"Oh, ok.

I've no problem with net spend. It a fair reflection of the investment in the playing squad.

Just didn't realize Chelsea had managed to sell so many players. Very impressive."

They got a load of money for that numpty Morata

"Surely Chelsea and liverpool have spent more than 176 million in the last 5years

It's 'net' spend I believe.

Which, whilst I can understand the difficulty in sustaining success when that figure is "low", I don't necessarily agree with it being used in general comparison.

City could very easily have sold the likes of Silva, Aguero, Yaya, Kompany, De Bruyne etc for massive figures and have a low 'net' spend. Would we be as successful? Doubtful, very much so, but we'd be low down on that table too.

If Liverpool could have kept Suarez, Coutinho etc and Chelsea the same with Hazard I believe they would have so whilst I applaud, genuinely, their ability to reinvest and compete I equally think City's ability to keep players like Silva, Yaya, Aguero for the bulk if not rest of their career is just as impressive.

Oh and we've no debt "

Sell Coutinho

Buy Big Virg and Becker

citywest

"Oh, ok.

Just didn't realize Chelsea had managed to sell so many players. Very impressive."

Keep the blue flag flying high

Galway

"

Net "

Chelsea's net spend for last 5 years is £265.76 million

dublin

Well Ole does it again folks. I get the Impression alot of United fans wanted him out I think a loss could of done that I guess Poch gunna have to wait that little bit longer.

tipperary

So who does everyone support on here...

Is big money ruining it...

dublin

Liverpool.

tipperary

Luton town...

somewhere

"Luton town..."

How did u end up supporting them

tipperary

"Luton town...

How did u end up supporting them "

My uncle lives there...so when my cousins were over it was all luton town with them...

4 more years of "Olly" please huge win today HUGE

Aaaaw the poor little fellas

Spare a thought for your nearest Man U fan. They are feeling very disillusioned at the moment.

If you don't know any, take a look about. They are pale in the face and humming "the 12 days of Cantona"

sligo

Good result today. We play way better without pogba.

"Good result today. We play way better without pogba. "

He's the biggest problem (on the pitch)

skerries

Aah com'on kaizer . You are better than that

"Aah com'on kaizer . You are better than that "

What?!

skerries

Aah com'on kaizer . You are better than that . What about the 12 days of gerrard . At least cantona has a few premiership medals

"Aah com'on kaizer . You are better than that . What about the 12 days of gerrard . At least cantona has a few premiership medals "

There is no 12 days of Stevie song.... There is a Cantona version which starts this time every year.

United are much better than where they are at the moment.

Galway

This City-Liverpool match is a level above the rest of the premier league. Two great teams.

"This City-Liverpool match is a level above the rest of the premier league. Two great teams."

Quality stuff

Galway

2nd half was rubbish though. 2points dropped by both teams.

Ole is only 2 points behind Pep. And City are the bookmaker's favourites to win the league.

"This City-Liverpool match is a level above the rest of the premier league. Two great teams."

I must have been watching a different game

"2nd half was rubbish though. 2points dropped by both teams.

Ole is only 2 points behind Pep. And City are the bookmaker's favourites to win the league. "

Great first half.... Second half wasn't as intense and lacked the same quality

Look at it this way United are still top 4 of the bottom half of the table

By *Marvel-Man  over a year ago

In The Gym

Things have improved since.

U-NI-TED....U-NI-TED.......SHEFFIELD U-NI-TED!

somewhere

Glory Glory Sheffield utd

Well that didnt last long. How long were they top again? 2 weeks was it

"Well that didnt last long. How long were they top again? 2 weeks was it "

10 or 11 days, Leicester went above them for a few days in the middle of that 2 weeks

That "defending" for the 2nd UTD goal was hysterical!!

I never want to hear the hype about Paul pogba or Bruno Fernandez again!! Pogba is braindead and fernandez is a second rate bluffer.

I think the best way is HA,HA,HA Champions for a week

City are top and that's how it will remain.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

I think city will piss the league.

City will piss it. Playing unreal and getting goals that shouldn't be goals. Hard combination to beat that

"City will piss it. Playing unreal and getting goals that shouldn't be goals. Hard combination to beat that"

Only we can score lawful goals and get the laws changed with the outcry

somewhere

"City will piss it. Playing unreal and getting goals that shouldn't be goals. Hard combination to beat that

Only we can score lawful goals and get the laws changed with the outcry "

Loved the way they said the law wasn't changed...just the interpretation of it

Not a UTD fan, but in fairness how was that not a foul on DeGea last night ? Yer man just ran into the back of him,,,,

somewhere

"I never want to hear the hype about Paul pogba or Bruno Fernandez again!! Pogba is braindead and fernandez is a second rate bluffer. "

Are you not a utd fan

louth

Funny how man u were practically engraving there name on the trophy only to be brought back down to earth with a bang by Sheffield utd of all

teams

skerries

Man city will win the premiership back with ease . Think ithasjust sailed out of liverpool docks . For another long voyage . Wont be back for a while

somewhere

"Man city will win the premiership back with ease . Think ithasjust sailed out of liverpool docks . For another long voyage . Wont be back for a while "

Think you're probably right but it's such a weird season anything could happen

"Funny how man u were practically engraving there name on the trophy only to be brought back down to earth with a bang by Sheffield utd of all

teams "

I don't think a single person on this thread said UTD would win the league, and very few in any other forums that I have read (bar the staunch supporters obviously)

"I never want to hear the hype about Paul pogba or Bruno Fernandez again!! Pogba is braindead and fernandez is a second rate bluffer.

Are you not a utd fan "

Not a chance in hell, why would you assume that?

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

As a Leeds supporter I know it will be a year or two before we are challenging for the league again but damn I'm enjoying the entertainment on the pitch rather than in the boardroom.

somewhere

"I never want to hear the hype about Paul pogba or Bruno Fernandez again!! Pogba is braindead and fernandez is a second rate bluffer.

Are you not a utd fan

Not a chance in hell, why would you assume that? "

Havent a clue to be honest I saw you discussing liverpool once and assumed you were a utd fan

louth

"Man city will win the premiership back with ease . Think ithasjust sailed out of liverpool docks . For another long voyage . Wont be back for a while "

Agreed city will dominate for years to come Liverpool runners up..

louth

[Removed by poster at 29/01/21 11:35:40]

» Add a new message to this topic