FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Im a celeb

Im a celeb

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone watching I'm a celeb, better watch out for the killer sheep! going to be cold this year.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Me feet up watching it Wales pretty good looking place we got great castle's here

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Never seen a single episode of it or any other reality show and won't be starting now.

"Never seen a single episode of it or any other reality show and won't be starting now. "

I'd say your a buddle of laughs at a party

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Never seen a single episode of it or any other reality show and won't be starting now.

I'd say your a buddle of laughs at a party "

I am actually thanks and it has no bearing on my TV viewing either

"Never seen a single episode of it or any other reality show and won't be starting now. "

I totally get you! I hate reality shows especially this! But I'm digging deep and finding strength cos my kids love it and they want me to watch this !

By *verage Joe BlackMan  over a year ago

Border Area

"Never seen a single episode of it or any other reality show and won't be starting now.

I totally get you! I hate reality shows especially this! But I'm digging deep and finding strength cos my kids love it and they want me to watch this ! "

Ah go on - blaming the kids there to save face: admit it - you’re a secret reality show junkie..!!

"Anyone watching I'm a celeb, better watch out for the killer sheep! going to be cold this year. "

Ok cant lie , each to their own and all that craic but shows like this or big brother or love Island etc etc do absoutely not interest me in tbe least , l do fully understand why people would watch them and be " into " them and look forward to them ..absolutely ..but not my cup of tea at all...would prefer a good movie any day of the week before ld sit through any reality show..

I totally get you! I hate reality shows especially this! But I'm digging deep and finding strength cos my kids love it and they want me to watch this !

Ah go on - blaming the kids there to save face: admit it - you’re a secret reality show junkie..!! "

Nope!! There are WAY better things I could be doing ... hmmm....

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Watched the first two series didn't bother after that. But I know a good few in work were looking forward to it but ye can't be bothered anymore. Mind you dont have terrestrial tv anyhow anymore anyhow.

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

Look hey it is what it is

I'll watch it. Its funny and light hearted. Wouldn't be a fan of love island ,big brother and other reality shows though. This one is a bit different.

Who's in it?

Anyone demented?

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

This one is nothing like the other reality shows. They are slumming it out, tired, hungry and facing their fears. You get to see the real people as opposed to the glamorous, carefully coached 'personalities' that you normally see on Big Brother etc. Looking forward to seeing the real Mo Farah. Give it a chance, lads - Mrs

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Loving the castle

By *askia_1TV/TS  over a year ago

From Dublin living in Amsterdam

Watch that shite...I'd rather boil me head!

I dont know what to make of Jordan North yet. He seems to be afraid of absolutely everything, I know people like that exist but its also a sure way to get a lot of screen time. Cant tell if he's genuine or acting up a bit. In my opinion a truly terrified person would bail out with the phrase and that just doesn't happen anymore.

Even girls with toys in both holes wouldn't scream like he did!

By *avidc2019Man  over a year ago

dublin

Always watch it this year wasn’t to sure about castle but I’m enjoying it also good line up

The vegan bush tucker trial was pathetic and I’m saying that as a 30 year strict vegetarian

No fruit or veg could be as disgusting as cock , testicles and eyeballs

It's light hearted entertainment something very much needed right now, I'm enjoying it.

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

"Anyone watching I'm a celeb, better watch out for the killer sheep! going to be cold this year. "

Not if it was the only thing on Tele would I watch it.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"The vegan bush tucker trial was pathetic and I’m saying that as a 30 year strict vegetarian

No fruit or veg could be as disgusting as cock , testicles and eyeballs "

I'd rather starve to death that have to eat anything in those bushtucker trials

I could cope with most other things but have such a week stomach...its pathetic....walking the dog sometimes and I'd nearly puke if i have to pick up one of her craps in a doggy bag

» Add a new message to this topic