FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you verify someone when we are our first meets?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

You cant

That’s something fab has to change imo.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"That’s something fab has to change imo. "

No it's not.

There are enough people giving fake veris and verifying their own second and third profiles without removing one of the main safeguards.

There you go. You can get a fake profile verified but not a legitimate one! Doesn’t make sense at all.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"There you go. You can get a fake profile verified but not a legitimate one! Doesn’t make sense at all. "

Just get chatting to someone that is verified and get a verification its not that hard to do. Plenty use cams to verify people. Unfortunately some people use a work around but they get caught out at some stage.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"There you go. You can get a fake profile verified but not a legitimate one! Doesn’t make sense at all. "

And how many new profiles would then veri a fake profile. There would be loads.

It's a safeguard and yes annoying for someone genuinely looking for a first veri. But one that most people I'd say prefer.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"There you go. You can get a fake profile verified but not a legitimate one! Doesn’t make sense at all.

Just get chatting to someone that is verified and get a verification its not that hard to do. Plenty use cams to verify people. Unfortunately some people use a work around but they get caught out at some stage.

"

Thanks all for getting back to me. Appreciate that.

It’s frustrating.

I’m only have WhatsApp and not many people want to pass number to a stranger which I totally understand.

I’ll find a way lol

"There you go. You can get a fake profile verified but not a legitimate one! Doesn’t make sense at all.

"

Do people ask for verifications?

[Removed by poster at 16/11/20 15:41:25]

Do people ask for verifications? "

I've had guys ask me to verify them after we maybe have swapped a few messages , one guy i told I wasn't interested in meeting asked me to verify him anyway

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I've given and received veris and am happy to show them to anyone who wants to see them but I've also met people and we've not verified each other simply because it was never discussed.

I've had guys ask me to verify them after we maybe have swapped a few messages , one guy i told I wasn't interested in meeting asked me to verify him anyway

"

Ok cool thanks for the answer I should’ve been veri’d a long time ago so

What I want to show is that I’m genuine and looking to meet. Without a verification that’s nearly impossible to prove to someone you might like to meet.

Ok cool thanks for the answer I should’ve been veri’d a long time ago so "

You were verified before.

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"What I want to show is that I’m genuine and looking to meet. Without a verification that’s nearly impossible to prove to someone you might like to meet."

Far from truth. Many people couldn't give two craps about verifications as long as you act like a decent human being and don't get on like anyone owes you anything.

Most people prefer verified guys as newbies often have some kind of a belief that this site is a dial a ride and it takes time and experience for one to see that it's far from it.

You were verified before. "

And left and my Verdi’s are no longer here

No need to climb out of your tree. It’s an honest question!

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"No need to climb out of your tree. It’s an honest question! "

OP you may want to use the "quote" option when replying to people individually as it's hard to tell who you're replying to

And left and my Verdi’s are no longer here "

Well you owe me a coffee so next time ur in sligo let me know ill give you a veri than

And left and my Verdi’s are no longer here

Well you owe me a coffee so next time ur in sligo let me know ill give you a veri than "

Deal

"Thanks all for getting back to me. Appreciate that.

It’s frustrating.

I’m only have WhatsApp and not many people want to pass number to a stranger which I totally understand.

I’ll find a way lol "

Why wouldnt you just use kik when it takes 60 seconds to download and set up an account.

» Add a new message to this topic