FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Threesome

Threesome

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inxnmaster OP   Couple  over a year ago

naughty valley

A good mfm is as difficult to setup as a good fmf. Do you agree ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No not at all

"A good mfm is as difficult to setup as a good fmf. Do you agree ? "

Depends on who wants who or who wants what l suppose

By *ilthyNightsCouple  over a year ago

East / North, Cork

No. It's way easier to find decent guys who are open to it

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Agree....MFMs are plentiful. FMFs are a sought after rarity

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

"A good mfm is as difficult to setup as a good fmf. Do you agree ?

No. It's way easier to find decent guys who are open to it "

Agreed. Plenty of decent guys out there.

Depends on whos offering

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Maybe you need to change your approach?

We find a good MFM is quite easy to arrange, sadly not the case for FFM

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Surely for a couple that's the easiest one to organise.

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

I've only had MFM so I can't comment. Given the choice, though, I'd definitely choose FMF

naughty valley

Maybe you need to change your approach?"

In what manner?

By *verage Joe BlackMan  over a year ago

Border Area

You might think to add some experience or context here, because I suspect most people commenting think you may be on hard drugs if you think mfm is as difficult to arrange as FMF...

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Excuse my naivety but I assumed that every single male profile on here would like and agree to be part of a mfm

Then you just have to find someone thats compatible

Is that wrong

In a mfm does it matter about the males as long as they both like the woman and she likes them

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

Never had a problem tbh

East / North, Cork

Could probably have MMFs 3 times a week if we wanted.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

has been a little tricky for us but then thats probably down to a couple of things, distance away, etc plus im picky AF

naughty valley

You might think to add some experience or context here, because I suspect most people commenting think you may be on hard drugs if you think mfm is as difficult to arrange as FMF... "

Finding male candidates mfm sounds easy at first . Finding one who suits us and doesn’t bail out last minute seem not to be that easy . It’s a load of lads can talk the talk but get stage fear when it’s due to walk the walk .

Finding a female player is difficult in the first stage but a lady once committed does a lot of preparation for the date and wouldn’t drop it light hearted

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

You might think to add some experience or context here, because I suspect most people commenting think you may be on hard drugs if you think mfm is as difficult to arrange as FMF...

Finding male candidates mfm sounds easy at first . Finding one who suits us and doesn’t bail out last minute seem not to be that easy . It’s a load of lads can talk the talk but get stage fear when it’s due to walk the walk .

Finding a female player is difficult in the first stage but a lady once committed does a lot of preparation for the date and wouldn’t drop it light hearted "

yeah weve had a few bail as well. I think that happens across the board though for couples and singles alike

East / North, Cork

Never been stood up on the day.. have had a few cancellations but that happens. We've had to cancel too.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Excuse my naivety but I assumed that every single male profile on here would like and agree to be part of a mfm

Then you just have to find someone thats compatible

Is that wrong

In a mfm does it matter about the males as long as they both like the woman and she likes them

"

Ideally even with two straight lads they should get on with each other to get a proper threesome dynamic going. It's nicer when the gents do joint efforts to look after the lady rather than each on their own. And I think it's crucial if you're into dp.

By *rxmrsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin westmeath galway

Mfm is way easier to set up than a mff for us anyway

Border Area

Finding a female player is difficult in the first stage but a lady once committed does a lot of preparation for the date and wouldn’t drop it light hearted "

Ok, please dont take this as a criticism, but after reading your profile maybe, just maybe your standards, tastes and preferences are a tad more developed in a certain way and so what you are looking for in a guy is much harder to find..?

Good profile by the way, as you are quite clear what you want..

naughty valley

Finding a female player is difficult in the first stage but a lady once committed does a lot of preparation for the date and wouldn’t drop it light hearted

Ok, please dont take this as a criticism, but after reading your profile maybe, just maybe your standards, tastes and preferences are a tad more developed in a certain way and so what you are looking for in a guy is much harder to find..?

Good profile by the way, as you are quite clear what you want.. "

This thread is not about us . We merrily placed a question to discuss .

But thanks for the compliment anyways

Border Area

Good profile by the way, as you are quite clear what you want..

This thread is not about us . We merrily placed a question to discuss .

But thanks for the compliment anyways "

No offence meant... Was just wondering if perhaps that was why there is a difference in your experiences and the comments above.. I'm more than happy to shut up now..!

I actually just had a threesome the other night.

I mean, I did have a couple of late cancellations but a good time was had by all

As a single lady I think sorting a mfm is very difficult

East / North, Cork

"As a single lady I think sorting a mfm is very difficult "

I'm sure it's tons harder finding 2 rather than the 1 extra that couples need.

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

I find it hard to find genuine couples on here a lot of the time it seems that the male half does the chatting and when it comes to meet cancell

No, we haven't found any difficulty at all, and despite the bad rap single fellas seem to get on Fab, we've met some lovely men and plenty more that we could have met if we had more free time

East / North, Cork

"I find it hard to find genuine couples on here a lot of the time it seems that the male half does the chatting and when it comes to meet cancell "

Nothing wrong with the male half chatting about a potential threesome... also sometimes people do need to cancel for genuine reasons. At least the had the courtesy to cancel rather than ghosting.

I suppose it's about careful selection process. Reading a guys profile, seeing verifications, meeting for a social to see if ye click and then taking it further. There are probably more opportunities for mfm on Fab but I am sure its not that easy. But communication and patience should help.

And when a guy is speaking to a couple, they should be sending writing messages including both. It may develop where one or the other person in the couple is replying but the single guy should still be replying with both persons in mind.

Mr here. If you have any spare females send them our way because they are rarer than hens teeth

Mr here. If you have any spare females send them our way because they are rarer than hens teeth"

M is all I'm getting this weather

Oh and a kiss test helps also

By *urydiceRisingWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

With the mmf I've had, the men don't give each other head or try to get each other off. That seems to make it easier for men to co-mingle. They have to be confident enough to be able to be naked together and not so alpha that having another man in the room doesn't trip their territorial wires.

Women are a completely different kettle of fish. We generally don't have issues being naked together, but I know (after being with more women than most men) that I'm probably not going to give her the orgasm of her life the first time out. And unless she's more than bi-curious, she's not even going to try to give me one. So I tend to play with lesbians when I want to be with women and they don't like to play with men. A truly bi-sexual woman is hard to find. So I would think, if you want to be with 2 women, tell them they don't need to play with each other beyond kissing and breast fondling, and that you're ambidextrous and man enough to take them both on simultaneously.

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

"With the mmf I've had, the men don't give each other head or try to get each other off. That seems to make it easier for men to co-mingle. They have to be confident enough to be able to be naked together and not so alpha that having another man in the room doesn't trip their territorial wires.

Women are a completely different kettle of fish. We generally don't have issues being naked together, but I know (after being with more women than most men) that I'm probably not going to give her the orgasm of her life the first time out. And unless she's more than bi-curious, she's not even going to try to give me one. So I tend to play with lesbians when I want to be with women and they don't like to play with men. A truly bi-sexual woman is hard to find. So I would think, if you want to be with 2 women, tell them they don't need to play with each other beyond kissing and breast fondling, and that you're ambidextrous and man enough to take them both on simultaneously. "

Yep. I totally agree. I’m not bi AT ALL but enjoy the company of women to have fun alongside of. Finding someone to do this with is nearly impossible. It’s the main reason IMO that FFMs don’t happen.

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Mmf a straight one that is with decent young single males are very difficult to arrange.

"As a single lady I think sorting a mfm is very difficult "

Well all you need is one more male

By *enuinecpl101Couple  over a year ago

Co armagh

Thankfully we never have had a problem on either behalf, but it's finding someone we both happy with xx

Yes totally i gave up a long time ago i believe it will happen spontaneously when Ieast expect it or so i hope. Once i had a mmf it was going really well until one of the guys messed it up by switching it around to suit himself. Lesson learned right there is to get to know people first which takes time.

Yes totally i gave up a long time ago i believe it will happen spontaneously when Ieast expect it or so i hope. Once i had a mmf it was going really well until one of the guys messed it up by switching it around to suit himself. Lesson learned right there is to get to know people first which takes time. "

Couldn’t agree more - can’t beat initial chats on here to create a bit of spark / interest

Then a social which may or maybe get the spark really going

Then hopefully full meet where you can’t wait to rip the clothes off them

Yes totally i gave up a long time ago i believe it will happen spontaneously when Ieast expect it or so i hope. Once i had a mmf it was going really well until one of the guys messed it up by switching it around to suit himself. Lesson learned right there is to get to know people first which takes time.

Couldn’t agree more - can’t beat initial chats on here to create a bit of spark / interest

Then hopefully full meet where you can’t wait to rip the clothes off them "

For me it takes more than one social and lots of chatting aswell in between meets. I know more or less after a few weeks chatting or in some cases a few days when the person/persons are for me or not . Couples can be a difficult on here because when chatting you don't know who you're really talking to he/she, also nearly always one wanting different to the other etc. Socials/parties are always the best way roll on RVC early December hopefully

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

"I find it hard to find genuine couples on here a lot of the time it seems that the male half does the chatting and when it comes to meet cancell

Nothing wrong with the male half chatting about a potential threesome... also sometimes people do need to cancel for genuine reasons. At least the had the courtesy to cancel rather than ghosting."

The ones that do cancel are usually genuine but the amount of ones that just don’t show and disappear off the site is unreal

By *on11Man  over a year ago

cork

For me it takes more than one social and lots of chatting aswell in between meets. I know more or less after a few weeks chatting or in some cases a few days when the person/persons are for me or not . Couples can be a difficult on here because when chatting you don't know who you're really talking to he/she, also nearly always one wanting different to the other etc. Socials/parties are always the best way roll on RVC early December hopefully "

Second that! Roll on an opportunity for socials

I once challenged a guy on fab to set up a mmf. I ended up with a mmmf. So quite easily done on here....

By *amesy6918Man  over a year ago

newry

"I once challenged a guy on fab to set up a mmf. I ended up with a mmmf. So quite easily done on here.... "

Sounds like a good end of lockdown plan!!lol

By *obroyman17Man  over a year ago

In my experience meeting a couple is less stressful than trying to meet a single female. Don’t judge, just giving my own personal experience.

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"In my experience meeting a couple is less stressful than trying to meet a single female. Don’t judge, just giving my own personal experience. "
Long time since I had fmf but let me know what local girls are available, I might know a red head who is Interested ?

We were let down last night from a male...without a text even...well verified very pleasant...online no explanation....disappointed but I'm sure plenty more decent guys out there...

By *ordjeffMan  over a year ago

around and about ,as travel.

Managed to get a mfm over the years and still trying.

fmf very difficult.

"We were let down last night from a male...without a text even...well verified very pleasant...online no explanation....disappointed but I'm sure plenty more decent guys out there..."

Maybe he remembered about the lockdown...

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

Totally agree bout the lockdown..but reading through this thread alone the lockdown having no impact on people meeting..hence xmas be ruined for the majority.pity

Being chatting to a few cpl during lockdown and hopefully get it to next level of a coffee social after lockdown

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Agree with most on here, organising a MFM is alot easier than a MFF

For me it takes more than one social and lots of chatting aswell in between meets. I know more or less after a few weeks chatting or in some cases a few days when the person/persons are for me or not . Couples can be a difficult on here because when chatting you don't know who you're really talking to he/she, also nearly always one wanting different to the other etc. Socials/parties are always the best way roll on RVC early December hopefully

Second that! Roll on an opportunity for socials "

Yes Don how are you keeping i didn't see you for some time

By *lderandbolderMan  over a year ago

clonakilty

Love a mfm

By *rishunicornMan  over a year ago

Cookstown

From a couples perspective I would assume a MMF should be easy enough to arrange. As long as you know what you are looking. I.e age, looks etc.

There after I’d be looking that they are meet verified with couples on multiple occasions.

P.s I am available for MMF if any couples require a third

Looking for offer for threesome any up for it !

By *lderandbolderMan  over a year ago

clonakilty

Any couple want me to join them?...

Looking for threesome any offers message me

I'd say most men are up for an mmf