FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Do women like younger guys?

Do women like younger guys?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Iv been on this just over two weeks now and any ladies I contact I can barely get a reply .I prefer my ladies to be older than me . Just wondering is it my age ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s probably not because of your age.

However, I personally am only really attracted to older men.

When I was single I always went for older men but that’s my preference, I always thought they had more experience but not always

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Two weeks. Sorry lad but thats barely a minute in fabworld. Plus you are after joining at time where people cannot meet and also there is huge disparity in numbers with regard to men to women/couples ratio.

You really need patience on here. Its not dial a ride. Also when youre mailing are you reading the profiles first to see if you fit what they are looking for?

Chill out, join in on the forums, be yourself and have a bit of craic.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"Two weeks. Sorry lad but thats barely a minute in fabworld. Plus you are after joining at time where people cannot meet and also there is huge disparity in numbers with regard to men to women/couples ratio.

You really need patience on here. Its not dial a ride. Also when youre mailing are you reading the profiles first to see if you fit what they are looking for?

Chill out, join in on the forums, be yourself and have a bit of craic. "

Also a decent profile and nice pictures go a long way as opposed to one liners

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

Women can answer that but I find as I get older it's getting that bit easier to communicate with women

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Dear OP, you have no public pictures, nothing on your profile that shows even a tiny bit who you are,what you would like ( quick fuck not an option ) , you've joined at an extremely bad time for this site,annnnnd its only been 2 weeks,annnnd men generally need to work a bit harder to get an answer,nice polite mail,reading ladies profile usually helps,alot,so hopefully these are some pointers to help you on your journey ....

Annnd these are exactly the reasons why I didn't answer your mail,which also had a dick pic (big no no here unless requested) ...

Did you try send them your best dick pic?

Or message the repeatedly?

Seems to work for me...

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Oh one more thing,having a verification, from a man, might put some ladies off ...

Okay done now... promise...

Good luck

By *unguyhere2020Man  over a year ago

Galway can travel

"It’s probably not because of your age.

However, I personally am only really attracted to older men. "

Hi hun love to chat...then

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Two weeks. Sorry lad but thats barely a minute in fabworld. Plus you are after joining at time where people cannot meet and also there is huge disparity in numbers with regard to men to women/couples ratio.

Also a decent profile and nice pictures go a long way as opposed to one liners"

Some good advice there OP

I agree with you. Not interested in meeting men but definitely being on fab just two weeks for a man is like nano second

And definitely nothing catchy at the moment.

OP, do the research and improve your bio and profile. I think you will success only if you will gave unlimited patience

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Oh one more thing,having a verification, from a man, might put some ladies off ...

Okay done now... promise...

Good luck "

Sometimes happens when you verify yourself.

Also a decent profile and nice pictures go a long way as opposed to one liners

I agree with you. Not interested in meeting men but definitely being on fab just two weeks for a man is like nano second

And definitely nothing catchy at the moment.

OP, do the research and improve your bio and profile. I think you will success only if you will gave unlimited patience "

*Have

Grrrr autocorrection

Very solid advice.

By *allyWally19Woman  over a year ago

The Road to Nowhere

They speak sense!

For me, one pic, no public pics, one liner profile...I wouldn't reply. I don't have a whole lot of a bio on my own profile so it's not like people are looking for essays but definitely pad it out a lil.

By *igglesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Did you try send them your best dick pic?

Or message the repeatedly?

Seems to work for me... "

Seems like the best advice ever!!

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

Sound advice from above ^^^

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

"Iv been on this just over two weeks now and any ladies I contact I can barely get a reply .I prefer my ladies to be older than me . Just wondering is it my age ?"

Place is a sausage fest lad.. Women inundated with messages.. Most don't bother reading them at all..

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

I read all messages and respond to anyone that has read my profile and made the slightest of effort with a message. I can tell within a few messages if I’m gonna take it any further.

However, someone who is 2wks a member, with no photos and a very limited profile, needs to make more of an effort and I would say as much. My experience tho is that MOST (not all) newbies make little or no effort with their messages, using a cut and paste badly spelt message. They don’t read profiles and then are surprised when you ask them why they messaged you!. They are usually accompanied by a dick pic or 3 taken over a toilet and involve some sort of graphic detail, “I’m gonna fuck you until you cry for mercy”

I would chat to anyone new as happily as a veteran. But any of the above traits get an instant ban. It’s not cute.

By *ndefiniteSparkMan  over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

You got good advice here already ,use it

One good bit of advice I got was the "search forums" button , works like Google just for fab, plenty of good read material on past threads.

So Faboogle and read.

By *amien9010Man  over a year ago

ashbourne

[Removed by poster at 25/11/20 19:34:55]

By *amien9010Man  over a year ago

ashbourne

Omg I hope that stretches to a very handsome 52 year old lol

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

I have learned in the last while that age is irrelevant. It doesn't define who you are, but how you act here in the forums and in private certainly does. Be nice be yourself and you'll soon find people respond better to you.

"I have learned in the last while that age is irrelevant. It doesn't define who you are, but how you act here in the forums and in private certainly does. Be nice be yourself and you'll soon find people respond better to you. "

Spot on......be yourself and be nice

Also write one well written message to one profile that catches your eye and you’d be surprised what can happen......you might even get a response

Seriously narrow down what you’re looking for!

"Iv been on this just over two weeks now and any ladies I contact I can barely get a reply .I prefer my ladies to be older than me . Just wondering is it my age ?"
don't think it age at all. It's hard being a newbie. Don't be dejected after couple of weeks. Being nice and polite will stand to you in long run

Do women prefer younger guys ?.... l havent a clue tbh...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks everyone for the advice.think I'll give the profile a new face lift happy fabbing

» Add a new message to this topic