FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Dental implant

Dental implant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *avidc2019 OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

So fabbers looking for some sound advice and where better to get it than fab lol so I need dental implant and wondering about people’s experience in dentists here and abroad...thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *reatusernameMan  over a year ago

naas

Kreativ Dental in Budapest. It is by far the most advanced dentist you could imagine. It is all high tech and they have a lab and all facilities in one place. They organise your flights and hotel and it is an experience you'll never regret. And much cheaper than Ireland. I've used it Nd know others who have too. A lot of famous people have used them. Check them out. Top class

By *exfordLad69696Man  over a year ago

Wexford Town

In ireland the service is great and if anything goes wrong that sort if straight away but obviously costs a small fortune here in ireland

By *avidc2019 OP   Man  over a year ago

dublin

Thanks lads I’ve heard good stories about turkey and Budapest it’s just crazy money here but I’m also thinking of after care if I did decide to go abroad... so think more research is needed

By *ohng69Man  over a year ago

athenry

I know of someone who needed a lot of work done so she went to Egypt. She is delighted with the results.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thanks lads I’ve heard good stories about turkey and Budapest it’s just crazy money here but I’m also thinking of after care if I did decide to go abroad... so think more research is needed "

I know someone who went to Turkey cane home and has spent a fortune sorting the mess out.

By *eta74Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

Loads of my friends have had them done in Turkey , no problems what so ever , considering going next year myself please god xx

6 my friends got done in kusadasi

3k in and around top and bottom

Excellent quality.

By *BlondsandaMGCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Alloverni

Likya Dent in Turkey. Their work is outstanding and very reasonable.

They are on most social media platforms.

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

**Bookmarked

"Kreativ Dental in Budapest. It is by far the most advanced dentist you could imagine. It is all high tech and they have a lab and all facilities in one place. They organise your flights and hotel and it is an experience you'll never regret. And much cheaper than Ireland. I've used it Nd know others who have too. A lot of famous people have used them. Check them out. Top class"

Don't ever do this.

Nothing in life is cheap when it fails and needs to be replaced down the line. This sort of stuff is actually insane and my look good for a while initially.

By *isterMisterCoolMan  over a year ago

Secret side of the street

"So fabbers looking for some sound advice and where better to get it than fab lol so I need dental implant and wondering about people’s experience in dentists here and abroad...thanks in advance "

3Dental Long Mile Road, i got a bit of work done there and im very happy with the results.

[Removed by poster at 26/11/20 11:12:24]

Beware - false economy. Pay cheap usually pay twice ...

I would advise against going abroad especially with implants .... there is no way of these guys adequately treating you if something goes wrong which they can do with implants and a local dentist probably won’t touch you if it’s someone else’s work at the end of the day why would they - and you aren’t gonna jump in a plane any time you have an issue. With a quick turnaround .... the surgery if you are suitable (enough bone and good oral health etc) needs time to heal before you get the final crown usually 2-3 months

Delete message text (delete only available to you fo

By *imon2016Man  over a year ago

Dublin

"So fabbers looking for some sound advice and where better to get it than fab lol so I need dental implant and wondering about people’s experience in dentists here and abroad...thanks in advance

3Dental Long Mile Road, i got a bit of work done there and im very happy with the results."

I'd 2nd 3 Dental too. Really really good and absolutely no hard sell on anything. I've had work done with Niall there.

"Kreativ Dental in Budapest. It is by far the most advanced dentist you could imagine. It is all high tech and they have a lab and all facilities in one place. They organise your flights and hotel and it is an experience you'll never regret. And much cheaper than Ireland. I've used it Nd know others who have too. A lot of famous people have used them. Check them out. Top class

Don't ever do this.

Nothing in life is cheap when it fails and needs to be replaced down the line. This sort of stuff is actually insane and my look good for a while initially. "

I agree totally Yes it is a lot of money here at home but after having implants done here I just don't understand how foreign country dentists can do it in a few days of a visit From start to finish with prep work and aftercare took around 4 months Outstanding results and aftercare

Blue Sky Dentistry Belfast As I say not cheap but excellent work

» Add a new message to this topic