FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Random rant thread.....sure why not...

Random rant thread.....sure why not...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so here is a space to have a rant about what ever you wish . My rant for today is my car broke down must sort out a battery. Definitely not the worst rant now to be fair but i do miss my car especially in the bad weather.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Today was a pain in Kaizer's left testicular area!!

Oh and Maradona died

"Today was a pain in Kaizer's left testicular area!!

Oh and Maradona died

"

Oh i am so sorry to hear that on the news Kaizer a legend he was, Thunderkisses for you xx . Not sure what you would like me to do about you're left testicular area lol....

My rant is the way the word 'like' is randomly thrown into sentences by so many people. Because like it is really like annoying because like it shouldn't be there and is like a complete misuse of the word.

The other one is 'kinda'. "I kinda went to work today". How can you kinda go somewhere. You either do or you don't. Grrrrrrrr!

"My rant is the way the word 'like' is randomly thrown into sentences by so many people. Because like it is really like annoying because like it shouldn't be there and is like a complete misuse of the word.

The other one is 'kinda'. "I kinda went to work today". How can you kinda go somewhere. You either do or you don't. Grrrrrrrr!"

OK i must hold my hands up i sometimes use "like" a fair bit but i'm working on it lol. Or I tend to use "em" when talking I've only noticed it myself lately dojng voice notes to friends. No body is perfect and grammer is not the be and end all really if that's all you've to worry about you're going good.

By *allyWally19Woman  over a year ago

The Road to Nowhere

My rant is indicators. And the lack of use of them from some drivers...coz nobody else needs to know wtf you're doing at a junction or roundabout you absolute tool DO THEY?????. Grrrrrrr Using this emoji in place of an angry one

My rant is a very normal one... " get off the fucking phone when you're driving you dumbfuck "...

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"My rant is indicators. And the lack of use of them from some drivers...coz nobody else needs to know wtf you're doing at a junction or roundabout you absolute tool DO THEY?????. Grrrrrrr Using this emoji in place of an angry one"

Ohh people that dont use indicators get on my tits or the ones who leave the indicator on and u think theyre turning off ans u go to pull out and theyre nearly into the side of you and freaking out at you. Gahhhh

By *allyWally19Woman  over a year ago

The Road to Nowhere

"My rant is indicators. And the lack of use of them from some drivers...coz nobody else needs to know wtf you're doing at a junction or roundabout you absolute tool DO THEY?????. Grrrrrrr Using this emoji in place of an angry one

Ohh people that dont use indicators get on my tits or the ones who leave the indicator on and u think theyre turning off ans u go to pull out and theyre nearly into the side of you and freaking out at you. Gahhhh"

It's just soooo annoying!!!!

My main rant to do with these forums...

There/Their/They’re

Your/You’re

Affect/Effect

Ladies/Lady’s etc

Apostrophes (Just because there is an ‘s’ at the end of a word doesn’t necessarily mean an apostrophe is placed before it).

It really is very straight-forward.

Hence why the frequency of the above being used incorrectly so often within these forums led to this rant

"My main rant to do with these forums...

There/Their/They’re

Your/You’re

Affect/Effect

Ladies/Lady’s etc

Apostrophes (Just because there is an ‘s’ at the end of a word doesn’t necessarily mean an apostrophe is placed before it).

Hence why the frequency of the above being used incorrectly so often within these forums led to this rant

"

You forgot a full stop at the end of a sentence their chum.

Bat-bull....

“Their“.... Really?

That’s my point reinforced

"Bat-bull....

“Their“.... Really?

That’s my point reinforced "

Oh lord - the poor man doesn't quite get it....

By *undubguy100Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Drivers on motorways...need I say more...no traffic in sight on a 3 lane motorway....and cars just drive in the middle lane...left hand lane if not overtaking...its simple really

There/Their/They’re

Your/You’re

Affect/Effect

Ladies/Lady’s etc

"

Does this really annoy you that much? I mean not everyone is well educated maybe you can elaborate how these are used for those who don't know.

Dont get me started on spellings or grammar . How do people not know how to spell received or vehicle does my head in. Thank god I'm not checking work with a red pen lol

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

I just hate iPhones

Belfast

And Christmas music.

Christmas music is melting my brains

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

There/Their/They’re

Your/You’re

Affect/Effect

Ladies/Lady’s etc

"

I’m actually not sure when to use Affect/Effect

My rant is drivers almost stopping in the middle of turning a corner.

By *ohng69Man  over a year ago

athenry

"My rant is indicators. And the lack of use of them from some drivers...coz nobody else needs to know wtf you're doing at a junction or roundabout you absolute tool DO THEY?????. Grrrrrrr Using this emoji in place of an angry one"
I got stuck behind a 4wd and trailer this evening with very dodgy lights. There was one taillight blinding me then occasionally all lights went off. When he indicated left, the right indicator came on and vice versa

By *avidc2019Man  over a year ago

dublin

Others drivers not knowing the size of there car and I’ve a bad flipping toothache

"Dont get me started on spellings or grammar . How do people not know how to spell received or vehicle does my head in. Thank god I'm not checking work with a red pen lol"

Oh god you would have me in big trouble so in the bold girls corner lol. Mine is shocking i'm aware but don't care lol. However i feel for those who get annoyed (not).

"Dont get me started on spellings or grammar . How do people not know how to spell received or vehicle does my head in. Thank god I'm not checking work with a red pen lol

Oh god you would have me in big trouble so in the bold girls corner lol. Mine is shocking i'm aware but don't care lol. However i feel for those who get annoyed (not). "

I agree, it boffles me, don't know if it's sad or a condition to annoy someone so much.

"Dont get me started on spellings or grammar . How do people not know how to spell received or vehicle does my head in. Thank god I'm not checking work with a red pen lol

Oh god you would have me in big trouble so in the bold girls corner lol. Mine is shocking i'm aware but don't care lol. However i feel for those who get annoyed (not). "

When you spend 10 hours 6 days a week looking at it, it gets frustrating.

Oh god you would have me in big trouble so in the bold girls corner lol. Mine is shocking i'm aware but don't care lol. However i feel for those who get annoyed (not). I agree, it boffles me, don't know if it's sad or a condition to annoy someone so much."

I feel for the people that were not as acedemic for what whatever reasons and people do have genuine reasons. Often i think it's usually teachers with pet hates over grammer but often it's actually not. In saying that i imagine almost everyone has pet hates it's individuality i guess.

Oh god you would have me in big trouble so in the bold girls corner lol. Mine is shocking i'm aware but don't care lol. However i feel for those who get annoyed (not).

When you spend 10 hours 6 days a week looking at it, it gets frustrating. "

I understand it would as to much of anything would drive anyone nuts but it is a part of acceptance i guess. Also there is the other side of it is did you every stop to think why that is? As in why is societies grammer so poor in general....

I understand it would as to much of anything would drive anyone nuts but it is a part of acceptance i guess. Also there is the other side of it is did you every stop to think why that is? As in why is societies grammer so poor in general.... "

Ah I know its they are rushing to get the paperwork done, I work for an organisation that have over 14000 employees lol

By *jallMan  over a year ago

Cork/Sligo

Here's mine. WTF is that emoji? Can't even see it properly

"And Christmas music.

Christmas music is melting my brains "

Bah Humbug

Cork/Sligo

"Bat-bull....

“Their“.... Really?

That’s my point reinforced

Oh lord - the poor man doesn't quite get it.... "

Cork/Sligo

"My rant is indicators. And the lack of use of them from some drivers...coz nobody else needs to know wtf you're doing at a junction or roundabout you absolute tool DO THEY?????. Grrrrrrr Using this emoji in place of an angry one

Here's mine. WTF is that emoji? Can't even see it properly "

Is it a Minion gone wrong?....or just a bumhole bent over, to reinforce the sentiment... :- :-

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

I've eaten all the cake... none is left .... ffs

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

You could have just said BMW drivers and we would have know who you meant

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

Do I have to get up

"Do I have to get up"

I am the same but tomorrow is Friday....

Here's mine. WTF is that emoji? Can't even see it properly "

The emojis are actually terrible on fab...

By *ORETHANUSCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Mr. Here— Folding fitted sheets. Jesus wept they are annoying ??

Belfast

"Mr. Here— Folding fitted sheets. Jesus wept they are annoying ??"

There is a super easy trick to them. Can share it if interested

"Mr. Here— Folding fitted sheets. Jesus wept they are annoying ??

There is a super easy trick to them. Can share it if interested "

This is the content we all need right now

Midlands

Share Share Share

By *ndefiniteSparkMan  over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

I understand it would as to much of anything would drive anyone nuts but it is a part of acceptance i guess. Also there is the other side of it is did you every stop to think why that is? As in why is societies grammer so poor in general....

Ah I know its they are rushing to get the paperwork done, I work for an organisation that have over 14000 employees lol

"

World of fab has some

non native English speakers too.

World of fab has some

"

I'm sure im guilty of spelling errors too

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"

I understand it would as to much of anything would drive anyone nuts but it is a part of acceptance i guess. Also there is the other side of it is did you every stop to think why that is? As in why is societies grammer so poor in general.... "

*too

*I, not i

*ever

*society's

*why written as a question should have a question mark

World of fab has some

"

And?

somewhere

Just in connection with the spelling....some of us have our brains wired a little differently and have dyslexia

We know what we want to spell but it sometimes comes out as absolute shite to be honest

Its one of the reasons I dont partake in the threads where you've to say something about the person above

By the time I type to Devinedestiny that I want to spank her ,Kaizer has answered her and tells me to fuck off

"Just in connection with the spelling....some of us have our brains wired a little differently and have dyslexia

We know what we want to spell but it sometimes comes out as absolute shite to be honest

Its one of the reasons I dont partake in the threads where you've to say something about the person above

By the time I type to Devinedestiny that I want to spank her ,Kaizer has answered her and tells me to fuck off "

Fuck off Bogdude

By *ndefiniteSparkMan  over a year ago

ignites minds to unite ...

World of fab has some

"

Auto correct equally guilty of some funny or less funny errors

So does the policing department has help section or just fine section?

Asking for a friend who might need a hand before next bio update

Lucan

To be hnesot, the sleplnig in not atclluay taht inorpmatt ocne you can uandnerstd the pnoit beneg mdae.

World of fab has some

Auto correct equally guilty of some funny or less funny errors

So does the policing department has help section or just fine section?

Asking for a friend who might need a hand before next bio update "

Oh predictive text has gotten me in trouble quite a few times

"

*too

*I, not i

*ever

*society's

"

I wouldn't loose sleep over it I i I i don't care lol . From you to two,too I i I i do you u understand it lol .

Lucan

"

*too

*I, not i

*ever

*society's

I wouldn't loose sleep over it I i I i don't care lol . From you to two,too I i I i do you u understand it lol . "

I wouldn't worry about it too much myself either tbh.

Belfast

This is the content we all need right now "

Should I make a fab video tutorial?

Can I just rant about everything....

Or do I have to pick one topic....

If its one topic then I want to rant about only being able to rant about one thing....

Thats some BS right there

Just want to post another one...would those that drive cars and think its ok that they can also do...please ...please... STAY THE FUCK OUT OF PARKING IN LOADING BAYS !!!

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

"Ok so here is a space to have a rant about what ever you wish . My rant for today is my car broke down must sort out a battery. Definitely not the worst rant now to be fair but i do miss my car especially in the bad weather. "

My rant would be people thinking they are an expert on everything. Of which they know F all about.

somewhere

"Ok so here is a space to have a rant about what ever you wish . My rant for today is my car broke down must sort out a battery. Definitely not the worst rant now to be fair but i do miss my car especially in the bad weather.

My rant would be people thinking they are an expert on everything. Of which they know F all about. "

Thank God there's none of them on here

meath

"Ok so here is a space to have a rant about what ever you wish . My rant for today is my car broke down must sort out a battery. Definitely not the worst rant now to be fair but i do miss my car especially in the bad weather.

My rant would be people thinking they are an expert on everything. Of which they know F all about.

Thank God there's none of them on here "

Midlands

Should I make a fab video tutorial? "

Could be very interesting. Depends how you dress for the tutorial I suppose.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

my worry is some people are in the frame of mind "we do what were told with no end in sight and worry about other people without living our own life how we want". my worry also is businesss will continually be shut with the economy eventually fucked but sure some peoples mentality is "what else can we do".

Lucan

"my worry is some people are in the frame of mind "we do what were told with no end in sight and worry about other people without living our own life how we want". my worry also is businesss will continually be shut with the economy eventually fucked but sure some peoples mentality is "what else can we do". "

Are you trying to continue the other thread that got removed?

Tipperary

"my worry is some people are in the frame of mind "we do what were told with no end in sight and worry about other people without living our own life how we want". my worry also is businesss will continually be shut with the economy eventually fucked but sure some peoples mentality is "what else can we do".

Are you trying to continue the other thread that got removed? "

god no. that was done already here by 1 or 2 comments.

"my worry is some people are in the frame of mind "we do what were told with no end in sight and worry about other people without living our own life how we want". my worry also is businesss will continually be shut with the economy eventually fucked but sure some peoples mentality is "what else can we do".

Are you trying to continue the other thread that got removed? god no. that was done already here by 1 or 2 comments. "

Ohhh what'd I miss?

Tipperary

Are you trying to continue the other thread that got removed? god no. that was done already here by 1 or 2 comments.

Ohhh what'd I miss?"

very little.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Mr. Here— Folding fitted sheets. Jesus wept they are annoying ??"
I'm with you on that one. I usually make an attempt, then just get them in a ball and shove them in the press!

somewhere

"Mr. Here— Folding fitted sheets. Jesus wept they are annoying ??I'm with you on that one. I usually make an attempt, then just get them in a ball and shove them in the press! "

I probably shouldnt admit this but I've said worse so here goes

I iron my bedsheets ....is this wrong

My rant is lazy people. Those who find reading and attending to simple details too much. They take short cuts and create more discord and work simply through laze.

Exercise your mind, dude

"Mr. Here— Folding fitted sheets. Jesus wept they are annoying ??I'm with you on that one. I usually make an attempt, then just get them in a ball and shove them in the press!

I iron my bedsheets ....is this wrong "

Oh lord.

I knew someone who was known to put the sheets on the bed and iron them if she missed a bit.

I will admit at 46 I have bought an iron and an ironing board recently

Tipperary

on ironing, people that iron towels, bed sheets, underwear etc. I'm like why? putting extra burden on yourself.

somewhere

"on ironing, people that iron towels, bed sheets, underwear etc. I'm like why? putting extra burden on yourself. "

Ya forgot the socks

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Are you trying to continue the other thread that got removed? "

He's too young to know what a broken record is, he might just about remember the cd.

Tipperary

"on ironing, people that iron towels, bed sheets, underwear etc. I'm like why? putting extra burden on yourself.

Ya forgot the socks "

worse again.

Tipperary

Are you trying to continue the other thread that got removed?

He's too young to know what a broken record is, he might just about remember the cd. "

have one at home. great little thing.

Dublin and London

"Mr. Here— Folding fitted sheets. Jesus wept they are annoying ??I'm with you on that one. I usually make an attempt, then just get them in a ball and shove them in the press!

Yes. You are going straight to hell!

Midlands

Totally not. Crisp fresh bedsheets are one of life’s pleasures. It’s the small things. Take care of the details.

Are we right ladies??

By *ome_wild_girlWoman  over a year ago

Antrim Town

"

I knew someone who was known to put the sheets on the bed and iron them if she missed a bit.

"

Some hotels with lots of stars do this, of course the sheets are ironed after they are washed and dried but it helps get the line creases out of the ironing roller when the beds made. Yeah was a chamber maid once

Totally not. Crisp fresh bedsheets are one of life’s pleasures. It’s the small things. Take care of the details.

Are we right ladies??"

Yes without a shadow of doubt

Dublin and London

Should I make a fab video tutorial? "

I think it's essential!

somewhere

"

Some hotels with lots of stars do this, of course the sheets are ironed after they are washed and dried but it helps get the line creases out of the ironing roller when the beds made. Yeah was a chamber maid once "

I'd imagine you have some great stories from that job

By *onho30Man  over a year ago

manchester

"Ok so here is a space to have a rant about what ever you wish . My rant for today is my car broke down must sort out a battery. Definitely not the worst rant now to be fair but i do miss my car especially in the bad weather. "
im on way with jump leads

"Can I just rant about everything....

Or do I have to pick one topic....

If its one topic then I want to rant about only being able to rant about one thing....

Thats some BS right there "

Rant as much as you wish about whatever you wish random rants are usually the best. So instead of losing the head with someone over something out there in the real world come in here and do it.

Tipperary

tony "the messiah

" holohan saying at lunchtime that he completely disagrees with some of the stuff the governent are going to reopen next week when we exit L5. what a major surprise that is...

Not a rant more of a peeve. People going on about the restrictions and how it's affecting what they are interested (pubs etc) gets a bit repetitive and while the restrictions are a pain in the proverbial hearing about it over and over and over is nearly as bad. As someone said better off just getting on with it rather complaining endlessly about it all.

Tipperary

"Not a rant more of a peeve. People going on about the restrictions and how it's affecting what they are interested (pubs etc) gets a bit repetitive and while the restrictions are a pain in the proverbial hearing about it over and over and over is nearly as bad. As someone said better off just getting on with it rather complaining endlessly about it all. "
the vast majority of people have enough of "getting on with it" and want their life back but Tony the messiah has other ideas.

"Not a rant more of a peeve. People going on about the restrictions and how it's affecting what they are interested (pubs etc) gets a bit repetitive and while the restrictions are a pain in the proverbial hearing about it over and over and over is nearly as bad. As someone said better off just getting on with it rather complaining endlessly about it all. the vast majority of people have enough of "getting on with it" and want their life back but Tony the messiah has other ideas. "

And you know that it's the vast majority how?

Tipperary

"Not a rant more of a peeve. People going on about the restrictions and how it's affecting what they are interested (pubs etc) gets a bit repetitive and while the restrictions are a pain in the proverbial hearing about it over and over and over is nearly as bad. As someone said better off just getting on with it rather complaining endlessly about it all. the vast majority of people have enough of "getting on with it" and want their life back but Tony the messiah has other ideas.

And you know that it's the vast majority how? "

talking to people, listening to people on radio, social media outlets etc voicing their disharmony. you would want to live a seriously mundane secluded life for this not to be effecting you

"Not a rant more of a peeve. People going on about the restrictions and how it's affecting what they are interested (pubs etc) gets a bit repetitive and while the restrictions are a pain in the proverbial hearing about it over and over and over is nearly as bad. As someone said better off just getting on with it rather complaining endlessly about it all. the vast majority of people have enough of "getting on with it" and want their life back but Tony the messiah has other ideas. "

I must admit i have taken some serious positivity from the lockdown. People just have to accept the way it is and be patient with it. It's not a quick fix so the mindset is very important for it . We all want our lives back of course but nothing we do is going to change it really.

"Not a rant more of a peeve. People going on about the restrictions and how it's affecting what they are interested (pubs etc) gets a bit repetitive and while the restrictions are a pain in the proverbial hearing about it over and over and over is nearly as bad. As someone said better off just getting on with it rather complaining endlessly about it all. the vast majority of people have enough of "getting on with it" and want their life back but Tony the messiah has other ideas.

And you know that it's the vast majority how? talking to people, listening to people on radio, social media outlets etc voicing their disharmony. you would want to live a seriously mundane secluded life for this not to be effecting you "

It's affecting us plenty but we don't go whining about it endlessly over and over. One of our cash streams is shut down. We haven't seen family in months upon months but we keep our heads down and live within the restrictions set out and not whinge like spoilt children about it.

Tipperary

I must admit i have taken some serious positivity from the lockdown. People just have to accept the way it is and be patient with it. It's not a quick fix so the mindset is very important for it . We all want our lives back of course but nothing we do is going to change it really. "

what is a big part in it is what you did with your life when things were normal. it's like a man said to me a few weeks back, "lockdown doesnt bother me, my life hasn't changed that much". that's it in a nutshell. if your life hasn't changed alot, it more then likely wont bother you

Tipperary

And you know that it's the vast majority how? talking to people, listening to people on radio, social media outlets etc voicing their disharmony. you would want to live a seriously mundane secluded life for this not to be effecting you

It's affecting us plenty but we don't go whining about it endlessly over and over. One of our cash streams is shut down. We haven't seen family in months upon months but we keep our heads down and live within the restrictions set out and not whinge like spoilt children about it. "

why havnt you seen family? if it's one thing I noticed In this L5, there is little or nobody paying attention to the "nobody in your household" rule.

meath

"Not a rant more of a peeve. People going on about the restrictions and how it's affecting what they are interested (pubs etc) gets a bit repetitive and while the restrictions are a pain in the proverbial hearing about it over and over and over is nearly as bad. As someone said better off just getting on with it rather complaining endlessly about it all. "

All the listening to the constant complaining is absolutely draining. Its here its happening and as you say we are better off just getting on with it .

"Not a rant more of a peeve. People going on about the restrictions and how it's affecting what they are interested (pubs etc) gets a bit repetitive and while the restrictions are a pain in the proverbial hearing about it over and over and over is nearly as bad. As someone said better off just getting on with it rather complaining endlessly about it all.

All the listening to the constant complaining is absolutely draining. Its here its happening and as you say we are better off just getting on with it . "

I have to agree. It gets tiresome.

Dublin and London

I must admit i have taken some serious positivity from the lockdown. People just have to accept the way it is and be patient with it. It's not a quick fix so the mindset is very important for it . We all want our lives back of course but nothing we do is going to change it really. what is a big part in it is what you did with your life when things were normal. it's like a man said to me a few weeks back, "lockdown doesnt bother me, my life hasn't changed that much". that's it in a nutshell. if your life hasn't changed alot, it more then likely wont bother you "

How has your life changed a lot during the lockdowns? Genuine question by the way.

Tipperary

I must admit i have taken some serious positivity from the lockdown. People just have to accept the way it is and be patient with it. It's not a quick fix so the mindset is very important for it . We all want our lives back of course but nothing we do is going to change it really. what is a big part in it is what you did with your life when things were normal. it's like a man said to me a few weeks back, "lockdown doesnt bother me, my life hasn't changed that much". that's it in a nutshell. if your life hasn't changed alot, it more then likely wont bother you How has your life changed a lot during the lockdowns? Genuine question by the way."

the amount of stuff I do and am involved in outside of work. you could possibly say my only through free day was Sunday and even at that, I wouldn't have every sunday free. all my enjoyments and involvements are stopped.

Dublin and London

I must admit i have taken some serious positivity from the lockdown. People just have to accept the way it is and be patient with it. It's not a quick fix so the mindset is very important for it . We all want our lives back of course but nothing we do is going to change it really. what is a big part in it is what you did with your life when things were normal. it's like a man said to me a few weeks back, "lockdown doesnt bother me, my life hasn't changed that much". that's it in a nutshell. if your life hasn't changed alot, it more then likely wont bother you How has your life changed a lot during the lockdowns? Genuine question by the way.the amount of stuff I do and am involved in outside of work. you could possibly say my only through free day was Sunday and even at that, I wouldn't have every sunday free. all my enjoyments and involvements are stopped. "

Such as?

By *im44Man  over a year ago

traveling with work, but mainly cork

"To be hnesot, the sleplnig in not atclluay taht inorpmatt ocne you can uandnerstd the pnoit beneg mdae. "

Good point, well made

Tipperary

I must admit i have taken some serious positivity from the lockdown. People just have to accept the way it is and be patient with it. It's not a quick fix so the mindset is very important for it . We all want our lives back of course but nothing we do is going to change it really. what is a big part in it is what you did with your life when things were normal. it's like a man said to me a few weeks back, "lockdown doesnt bother me, my life hasn't changed that much". that's it in a nutshell. if your life hasn't changed alot, it more then likely wont bother you How has your life changed a lot during the lockdowns? Genuine question by the way.the amount of stuff I do and am involved in outside of work. you could possibly say my only through free day was Sunday and even at that, I wouldn't have every sunday free. all my enjoyments and involvements are stopped. Such as?"

gaa soccer rugby athletics, involvement, astro soccer with the boys couple nights a week, matches etc. big into socialising. I'm free and single, no kids. I dont have any ties. biggest thing is I live for weekends when I'm off. decent night out in a vibrant area, live music or DJ music, hit a nightclub then. I'd be big into concerts also. its not having a go at someone but I'd say there are some people who go to work and are involved in very little outside of work.

"To be hnesot, the sleplnig in not atclluay taht inorpmatt ocne you can uandnerstd the pnoit beneg mdae.

Good point, well made"

Excellent point

Dublin and London

I must admit i have taken some serious positivity from the lockdown. People just have to accept the way it is and be patient with it. It's not a quick fix so the mindset is very important for it . We all want our lives back of course but nothing we do is going to change it really. what is a big part in it is what you did with your life when things were normal. it's like a man said to me a few weeks back, "lockdown doesnt bother me, my life hasn't changed that much". that's it in a nutshell. if your life hasn't changed alot, it more then likely wont bother you How has your life changed a lot during the lockdowns? Genuine question by the way.the amount of stuff I do and am involved in outside of work. you could possibly say my only through free day was Sunday and even at that, I wouldn't have every sunday free. all my enjoyments and involvements are stopped. Such as?gaa soccer rugby athletics, involvement, astro soccer with the boys couple nights a week, matches etc. big into socialising. I'm free and single, no kids. I dont have any ties. biggest thing is I live for weekends when I'm off. decent night out in a vibrant area, live music or DJ music, hit a nightclub then. I'd be big into concerts also. its not having a go at someone but I'd say there are some people who go to work and are involved in very little outside of work. "

I miss sport and socialising a lot too bit I don't feel the need to moan on here about it but this is what the thread is for. So let it rip.

Tipperary

I must admit i have taken some serious positivity from the lockdown. People just have to accept the way it is and be patient with it. It's not a quick fix so the mindset is very important for it . We all want our lives back of course but nothing we do is going to change it really. what is a big part in it is what you did with your life when things were normal. it's like a man said to me a few weeks back, "lockdown doesnt bother me, my life hasn't changed that much". that's it in a nutshell. if your life hasn't changed alot, it more then likely wont bother you How has your life changed a lot during the lockdowns? Genuine question by the way.the amount of stuff I do and am involved in outside of work. you could possibly say my only through free day was Sunday and even at that, I wouldn't have every sunday free. all my enjoyments and involvements are stopped. Such as?gaa soccer rugby athletics, involvement, astro soccer with the boys couple nights a week, matches etc. big into socialising. I'm free and single, no kids. I dont have any ties. biggest thing is I live for weekends when I'm off. decent night out in a vibrant area, live music or DJ music, hit a nightclub then. I'd be big into concerts also. its not having a go at someone but I'd say there are some people who go to work and are involved in very little outside of work. I miss sport and socialising a lot too bit I don't feel the need to moan on here about it but this is what the thread is for. So let it rip. "

what would your regular week consist of outside work?

Tipperary

I must admit i have taken some serious positivity from the lockdown. People just have to accept the way it is and be patient with it. It's not a quick fix so the mindset is very important for it . We all want our lives back of course but nothing we do is going to change it really. what is a big part in it is what you did with your life when things were normal. it's like a man said to me a few weeks back, "lockdown doesnt bother me, my life hasn't changed that much". that's it in a nutshell. if your life hasn't changed alot, it more then likely wont bother you How has your life changed a lot during the lockdowns? Genuine question by the way.the amount of stuff I do and am involved in outside of work. you could possibly say my only through free day was Sunday and even at that, I wouldn't have every sunday free. all my enjoyments and involvements are stopped. Such as?gaa soccer rugby athletics, involvement, astro soccer with the boys couple nights a week, matches etc. big into socialising. I'm free and single, no kids. I dont have any ties. biggest thing is I live for weekends when I'm off. decent night out in a vibrant area, live music or DJ music, hit a nightclub then. I'd be big into concerts also. its not having a go at someone but I'd say there are some people who go to work and are involved in very little outside of work. I miss sport and socialising a lot too bit I don't feel the need to moan on here about it but this is what the thread is for. So let it rip. what would your regular week consist of outside work?"

in normal times.

"

*too

*I, not i

*ever

*society's

I wouldn't loose sleep over it I i I i don't care lol . From you to two,too I i I i do you u understand it lol .

I wouldn't worry about it too much myself either tbh. "

But you were worried enough to point it out in your post lol. For me i don't understand the new kind of text that's shortened e.g fyi, tbh, etc but don't mind once i find out what it means.

Lucan

"

*too

*I, not i

*ever

*society's

But you were worried enough to point it out in your post lol. For me i don't understand the new kind of text that's shortened e.g fyi, tbh, etc but don't mind once i find out what it means. "

Ooops... I've just realised something. I thought it was you who was moaning about spellings. Lol, I've only now scrolled back up and realised you had replied to the person complaining.

My apologies!

Tipperary

a top state professional in Canada calling the whole covid a hoax. saying the public are been driven to hysteria by media articles and politicians. saying under 60s have a "one in 300,000,000 chance of dying" and its "outrageous to lock down society" on what's merely "another bad flu". he also called on testing to stop as its causing a host of false positives. interesting hearing other experts views

somewhere

"a top state professional in Canada calling the whole covid a hoax. saying the public are been driven to hysteria by media articles and politicians. saying under 60s have a "one in 300,000,000 chance of dying" and its "outrageous to lock down society" on what's merely "another bad flu". he also called on testing to stop as its causing a host of false positives. interesting hearing other experts views "

No its not really

"

*too

*I, not i

*ever

*society's

But you were worried enough to point it out in your post lol. For me i don't understand the new kind of text that's shortened e.g fyi, tbh, etc but don't mind once i find out what it means.

Ooops... I've just realised something. I thought it was you who was moaning about spellings. Lol, I've only now scrolled back up and realised you had replied to the person complaining.

My apologies!

"

Not to worry apology accepted spellings, grammer etc doesn't bother me once i can understand it. I am openminded enough to understand and have empathy for those who are less educated for whatever reasons.

Tipperary

"a top state professional in Canada calling the whole covid a hoax. saying the public are been driven to hysteria by media articles and politicians. saying under 60s have a "one in 300,000,000 chance of dying" and its "outrageous to lock down society" on what's merely "another bad flu". he also called on testing to stop as its causing a host of false positives. interesting hearing other experts views

No its not really "

it really is. some here would jump off a bridge for tony holohan. he shouldnt be even in a job after the cervical check scandal in 2018.

"

*too

*I, not i

*ever

*society's

My apologies!

"

It was me who said about the spelling and I get that grammer etc and people with learning difficulties but yesterday after near 5 10 hr shifts where I feel I'm just checking spellings I had a wee rant , normally I pass no heed but the original post was to have a random rant. Was not to cause offence

Lucan

"

*too

*I, not i

*ever

*society's

My apologies!

It was me who said about the spelling and I get that grammer etc and people with learning difficulties but yesterday after near 5 10 hr shifts where I feel I'm just checking spellings I had a wee rant , normally I pass no heed but the original post was to have a random rant. Was not to cause offence"

Can you make a hash of some spelling please so I can take the piss?

I can imagine it getting on your nerves if you're looking at it all day. The only time it irritates me is when you see it in a newspaper, written by a journalist who's paid to do it.

"

*too

*I, not i

*ever

*society's

My apologies!

It was me who said about the spelling and I get that grammer etc and people with learning difficulties but yesterday after near 5 10 hr shifts where I feel I'm just checking spellings I had a wee rant , normally I pass no heed but the original post was to have a random rant. Was not to cause offence

I can imagine it getting on your nerves if you're looking at it all day. The only time it irritates me is when you see it in a newspaper, written by a journalist who's paid to do it. "

Oh I used to enjoy getting the local paper and counting the mistakes , I'm easily amused lol

"

*too

*I, not i

*ever

*society's

My apologies!

It was me who said about the spelling and I get that grammer etc and people with learning difficulties but yesterday after near 5 10 hr shifts where I feel I'm just checking spellings I had a wee rant , normally I pass no heed but the original post was to have a random rant. Was not to cause offence"

Not offended DD i was just sharing my view that's all. My phone keeps changing from capital letters to small letters by itself lol. I have two shite phones at the moment that's another thing the that can ruin text. My Last phone had no space bar at the end it was banjaxed, DD you would have been fuming at the text from it. I see your "i" is also going into capital when it shouldn't be capital. And apostrophes missing where they should be lol. That must definitely be all them hours staring at the screens. It would drive anyone mad, i actually like the imperfectly perfect people who spell wrong and have poor grammar.

"

*too

*I, not i

*ever

*society's

My apologies!

I can imagine it getting on your nerves if you're looking at it all day. The only time it irritates me is when you see it in a newspaper, written by a journalist who's paid to do it. "

Lol yes as a previous poster done in this thread it's funny, I was thinking of doing something similar but that person beat me to it. Yes journalism indeed get it wrong also why because we are only human after all.

"

*too

*I, not i

*ever

*society's

My apologies!

Not offended DD i was just sharing my view that's all. My phone keeps changing from capital letters to small letters by itself lol. I have two shite phones at the moment that's another thing the that can ruin text. My Last phone had no space bar at the end it was banjaxed, DD you would have been fuming at the text from it. I see your "i" is also going into capital when it shouldn't be capital. And apostrophes missing where they should be lol. That must definitely be all them hours staring at the screens. It would drive anyone mad, i actually like the imperfectly perfect people who spell wrong and have poor grammar. "

I'm in 3 hrs sleep so god only knows what I'm spelling tonight. As for spelling mistakes heres one instead of laceration lactation was used oops

Everytime I type public I double check it just in case

Dublin and London

I must admit i have taken some serious positivity from the lockdown. People just have to accept the way it is and be patient with it. It's not a quick fix so the mindset is very important for it . We all want our lives back of course but nothing we do is going to change it really. what is a big part in it is what you did with your life when things were normal. it's like a man said to me a few weeks back, "lockdown doesnt bother me, my life hasn't changed that much". that's it in a nutshell. if your life hasn't changed alot, it more then likely wont bother you How has your life changed a lot during the lockdowns? Genuine question by the way.the amount of stuff I do and am involved in outside of work. you could possibly say my only through free day was Sunday and even at that, I wouldn't have every sunday free. all my enjoyments and involvements are stopped. Such as?gaa soccer rugby athletics, involvement, astro soccer with the boys couple nights a week, matches etc. big into socialising. I'm free and single, no kids. I dont have any ties. biggest thing is I live for weekends when I'm off. decent night out in a vibrant area, live music or DJ music, hit a nightclub then. I'd be big into concerts also. its not having a go at someone but I'd say there are some people who go to work and are involved in very little outside of work. I miss sport and socialising a lot too bit I don't feel the need to moan on here about it but this is what the thread is for. So let it rip. what would your regular week consist of outside work?in normal times."

During the week it would be gym a few nights a week, some mid week travel to the UK or Europe with work but not every week, football one night usually, weekends would attending sports events GAA, Rugby, Horse Racing and socialising and also taking it easy.

Tipperary

I must admit i have taken some serious positivity from the lockdown. People just have to accept the way it is and be patient with it. It's not a quick fix so the mindset is very important for it . We all want our lives back of course but nothing we do is going to change it really. what is a big part in it is what you did with your life when things were normal. it's like a man said to me a few weeks back, "lockdown doesnt bother me, my life hasn't changed that much". that's it in a nutshell. if your life hasn't changed alot, it more then likely wont bother you How has your life changed a lot during the lockdowns? Genuine question by the way.the amount of stuff I do and am involved in outside of work. you could possibly say my only through free day was Sunday and even at that, I wouldn't have every sunday free. all my enjoyments and involvements are stopped. Such as?gaa soccer rugby athletics, involvement, astro soccer with the boys couple nights a week, matches etc. big into socialising. I'm free and single, no kids. I dont have any ties. biggest thing is I live for weekends when I'm off. decent night out in a vibrant area, live music or DJ music, hit a nightclub then. I'd be big into concerts also. its not having a go at someone but I'd say there are some people who go to work and are involved in very little outside of work. I miss sport and socialising a lot too bit I don't feel the need to moan on here about it but this is what the thread is for. So let it rip. what would your regular week consist of outside work?in normal times.During the week it would be gym a few nights a week, some mid week travel to the UK or Europe with work but not every week, football one night usually, weekends would attending sports events GAA, Rugby, Horse Racing and socialising and also taking it easy. "

yep, faily active life.

Dublin and London

I must admit i have taken some serious positivity from the lockdown. People just have to accept the way it is and be patient with it. It's not a quick fix so the mindset is very important for it . We all want our lives back of course but nothing we do is going to change it really. what is a big part in it is what you did with your life when things were normal. it's like a man said to me a few weeks back, "lockdown doesnt bother me, my life hasn't changed that much". that's it in a nutshell. if your life hasn't changed alot, it more then likely wont bother you How has your life changed a lot during the lockdowns? Genuine question by the way.the amount of stuff I do and am involved in outside of work. you could possibly say my only through free day was Sunday and even at that, I wouldn't have every sunday free. all my enjoyments and involvements are stopped. Such as?gaa soccer rugby athletics, involvement, astro soccer with the boys couple nights a week, matches etc. big into socialising. I'm free and single, no kids. I dont have any ties. biggest thing is I live for weekends when I'm off. decent night out in a vibrant area, live music or DJ music, hit a nightclub then. I'd be big into concerts also. its not having a go at someone but I'd say there are some people who go to work and are involved in very little outside of work. I miss sport and socialising a lot too bit I don't feel the need to moan on here about it but this is what the thread is for. So let it rip. what would your regular week consist of outside work?in normal times.During the week it would be gym a few nights a week, some mid week travel to the UK or Europe with work but not every week, football one night usually, weekends would attending sports events GAA, Rugby, Horse Racing and socialising and also taking it easy. yep, faily active life. "

Yes. But I don't moan about lockdown. I just adjust and get on with it.

Tipperary

I must admit i have taken some serious positivity from the lockdown. People just have to accept the way it is and be patient with it. It's not a quick fix so the mindset is very important for it . We all want our lives back of course but nothing we do is going to change it really. what is a big part in it is what you did with your life when things were normal. it's like a man said to me a few weeks back, "lockdown doesnt bother me, my life hasn't changed that much". that's it in a nutshell. if your life hasn't changed alot, it more then likely wont bother you How has your life changed a lot during the lockdowns? Genuine question by the way.the amount of stuff I do and am involved in outside of work. you could possibly say my only through free day was Sunday and even at that, I wouldn't have every sunday free. all my enjoyments and involvements are stopped. Such as?gaa soccer rugby athletics, involvement, astro soccer with the boys couple nights a week, matches etc. big into socialising. I'm free and single, no kids. I dont have any ties. biggest thing is I live for weekends when I'm off. decent night out in a vibrant area, live music or DJ music, hit a nightclub then. I'd be big into concerts also. its not having a go at someone but I'd say there are some people who go to work and are involved in very little outside of work. I miss sport and socialising a lot too bit I don't feel the need to moan on here about it but this is what the thread is for. So let it rip. what would your regular week consist of outside work?in normal times.During the week it would be gym a few nights a week, some mid week travel to the UK or Europe with work but not every week, football one night usually, weekends would attending sports events GAA, Rugby, Horse Racing and socialising and also taking it easy. yep, faily active life. Yes. But I don't moan about lockdown. I just adjust and get on with it. "

very hard adjust when you're life is transformed and everything taken away.

"

*too

*I, not i

*ever

*society's

My apologies!

Not offended DD i was just sharing my view that's all. My phone keeps changing from capital letters to small letters by itself lol. I have two shite phones at the moment that's another thing the that can ruin text. My Last phone had no space bar at the end it was banjaxed, DD you would have been fuming at the text from it. I see your "i" is also going into capital when it shouldn't be capital. And apostrophes missing where they should be lol. That must definitely be all them hours staring at the screens. It would drive anyone mad, i actually like the imperfectly perfect people who spell wrong and have poor grammar.

I'm in 3 hrs sleep so god only knows what I'm spelling tonight. As for spelling mistakes heres one instead of laceration lactation was used oops

Everytime I type public I double check it just in case "

I i DD what's happening to your I's lol ah stop am in stitches here laughing.

Dublin and London

I must admit i have taken some serious positivity from the lockdown. People just have to accept the way it is and be patient with it. It's not a quick fix so the mindset is very important for it . We all want our lives back of course but nothing we do is going to change it really. what is a big part in it is what you did with your life when things were normal. it's like a man said to me a few weeks back, "lockdown doesnt bother me, my life hasn't changed that much". that's it in a nutshell. if your life hasn't changed alot, it more then likely wont bother you How has your life changed a lot during the lockdowns? Genuine question by the way.the amount of stuff I do and am involved in outside of work. you could possibly say my only through free day was Sunday and even at that, I wouldn't have every sunday free. all my enjoyments and involvements are stopped. Such as?gaa soccer rugby athletics, involvement, astro soccer with the boys couple nights a week, matches etc. big into socialising. I'm free and single, no kids. I dont have any ties. biggest thing is I live for weekends when I'm off. decent night out in a vibrant area, live music or DJ music, hit a nightclub then. I'd be big into concerts also. its not having a go at someone but I'd say there are some people who go to work and are involved in very little outside of work. I miss sport and socialising a lot too bit I don't feel the need to moan on here about it but this is what the thread is for. So let it rip. what would your regular week consist of outside work?in normal times.During the week it would be gym a few nights a week, some mid week travel to the UK or Europe with work but not every week, football one night usually, weekends would attending sports events GAA, Rugby, Horse Racing and socialising and also taking it easy. yep, faily active life. Yes. But I don't moan about lockdown. I just adjust and get on with it. very hard adjust when you're life is transformed and everything taken away. "

All about positive attitude imo. Focus on what you can change and adapt. Get creative.

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

I’m sick. And I’m really fed up with it. I’m in and out of hospital and I can’t get to see a consultant cos they’re all booked up and out the door.

It’s exhausting.

Tipperary

"I’m sick. And I’m really fed up with it. I’m in and out of hospital and I can’t get to see a consultant cos they’re all booked up and out the door.

It’s exhausting. "

hope you feel better soon.

Tipperary

I must admit i have taken some serious positivity from the lockdown. People just have to accept the way it is and be patient with it. It's not a quick fix so the mindset is very important for it . We all want our lives back of course but nothing we do is going to change it really. what is a big part in it is what you did with your life when things were normal. it's like a man said to me a few weeks back, "lockdown doesnt bother me, my life hasn't changed that much". that's it in a nutshell. if your life hasn't changed alot, it more then likely wont bother you How has your life changed a lot during the lockdowns? Genuine question by the way.the amount of stuff I do and am involved in outside of work. you could possibly say my only through free day was Sunday and even at that, I wouldn't have every sunday free. all my enjoyments and involvements are stopped. Such as?gaa soccer rugby athletics, involvement, astro soccer with the boys couple nights a week, matches etc. big into socialising. I'm free and single, no kids. I dont have any ties. biggest thing is I live for weekends when I'm off. decent night out in a vibrant area, live music or DJ music, hit a nightclub then. I'd be big into concerts also. its not having a go at someone but I'd say there are some people who go to work and are involved in very little outside of work. I miss sport and socialising a lot too bit I don't feel the need to moan on here about it but this is what the thread is for. So let it rip. what would your regular week consist of outside work?in normal times.During the week it would be gym a few nights a week, some mid week travel to the UK or Europe with work but not every week, football one night usually, weekends would attending sports events GAA, Rugby, Horse Racing and socialising and also taking it easy. yep, faily active life. Yes. But I don't moan about lockdown. I just adjust and get on with it. very hard adjust when you're life is transformed and everything taken away. All about positive attitude imo. Focus on what you can change and adapt. Get creative. "

that's what I'm saying. I cant make myself be interested in something I'm not.

Dublin and London

"I’m sick. And I’m really fed up with it. I’m in and out of hospital and I can’t get to see a consultant cos they’re all booked up and out the door.

It’s exhausting. "

Oh I hope it's not too serious and you get an appointment soon.

Dublin and London

I must admit i have taken some serious positivity from the lockdown. People just have to accept the way it is and be patient with it. It's not a quick fix so the mindset is very important for it . We all want our lives back of course but nothing we do is going to change it really. what is a big part in it is what you did with your life when things were normal. it's like a man said to me a few weeks back, "lockdown doesnt bother me, my life hasn't changed that much". that's it in a nutshell. if your life hasn't changed alot, it more then likely wont bother you How has your life changed a lot during the lockdowns? Genuine question by the way.the amount of stuff I do and am involved in outside of work. you could possibly say my only through free day was Sunday and even at that, I wouldn't have every sunday free. all my enjoyments and involvements are stopped. Such as?gaa soccer rugby athletics, involvement, astro soccer with the boys couple nights a week, matches etc. big into socialising. I'm free and single, no kids. I dont have any ties. biggest thing is I live for weekends when I'm off. decent night out in a vibrant area, live music or DJ music, hit a nightclub then. I'd be big into concerts also. its not having a go at someone but I'd say there are some people who go to work and are involved in very little outside of work. I miss sport and socialising a lot too bit I don't feel the need to moan on here about it but this is what the thread is for. So let it rip. what would your regular week consist of outside work?in normal times.During the week it would be gym a few nights a week, some mid week travel to the UK or Europe with work but not every week, football one night usually, weekends would attending sports events GAA, Rugby, Horse Racing and socialising and also taking it easy. yep, faily active life. Yes. But I don't moan about lockdown. I just adjust and get on with it. very hard adjust when you're life is transformed and everything taken away. All about positive attitude imo. Focus on what you can change and adapt. Get creative. that's what I'm saying. I cant make myself be interested in something I'm not. "

Not what I meant.. you like sports..you can still try a sport but within the covid rules. Concerts are going online you could atill meet a mate if they lived close..

Tipperary

I must admit i have taken some serious positivity from the lockdown. People just have to accept the way it is and be patient with it. It's not a quick fix so the mindset is very important for it . We all want our lives back of course but nothing we do is going to change it really. what is a big part in it is what you did with your life when things were normal. it's like a man said to me a few weeks back, "lockdown doesnt bother me, my life hasn't changed that much". that's it in a nutshell. if your life hasn't changed alot, it more then likely wont bother you How has your life changed a lot during the lockdowns? Genuine question by the way.the amount of stuff I do and am involved in outside of work. you could possibly say my only through free day was Sunday and even at that, I wouldn't have every sunday free. all my enjoyments and involvements are stopped. Such as?gaa soccer rugby athletics, involvement, astro soccer with the boys couple nights a week, matches etc. big into socialising. I'm free and single, no kids. I dont have any ties. biggest thing is I live for weekends when I'm off. decent night out in a vibrant area, live music or DJ music, hit a nightclub then. I'd be big into concerts also. its not having a go at someone but I'd say there are some people who go to work and are involved in very little outside of work. I miss sport and socialising a lot too bit I don't feel the need to moan on here about it but this is what the thread is for. So let it rip. what would your regular week consist of outside work?in normal times.During the week it would be gym a few nights a week, some mid week travel to the UK or Europe with work but not every week, football one night usually, weekends would attending sports events GAA, Rugby, Horse Racing and socialising and also taking it easy. yep, faily active life. Yes. But I don't moan about lockdown. I just adjust and get on with it. very hard adjust when you're life is transformed and everything taken away. All about positive attitude imo. Focus on what you can change and adapt. Get creative. that's what I'm saying. I cant make myself be interested in something I'm not. Not what I meant.. you like sports..you can still try a sport but within the covid rules. Concerts are going online you could atill meet a mate if they lived close.."

all sports around me are cancelled. I stuck to the guidlines long enough. I'm going enjoying xmas, whatever I get upto, I dont know yet.

Dublin and London

I must admit i have taken some serious positivity from the lockdown. People just have to accept the way it is and be patient with it. It's not a quick fix so the mindset is very important for it . We all want our lives back of course but nothing we do is going to change it really. what is a big part in it is what you did with your life when things were normal. it's like a man said to me a few weeks back, "lockdown doesnt bother me, my life hasn't changed that much". that's it in a nutshell. if your life hasn't changed alot, it more then likely wont bother you How has your life changed a lot during the lockdowns? Genuine question by the way.the amount of stuff I do and am involved in outside of work. you could possibly say my only through free day was Sunday and even at that, I wouldn't have every sunday free. all my enjoyments and involvements are stopped. Such as?gaa soccer rugby athletics, involvement, astro soccer with the boys couple nights a week, matches etc. big into socialising. I'm free and single, no kids. I dont have any ties. biggest thing is I live for weekends when I'm off. decent night out in a vibrant area, live music or DJ music, hit a nightclub then. I'd be big into concerts also. its not having a go at someone but I'd say there are some people who go to work and are involved in very little outside of work. I miss sport and socialising a lot too bit I don't feel the need to moan on here about it but this is what the thread is for. So let it rip. what would your regular week consist of outside work?in normal times.During the week it would be gym a few nights a week, some mid week travel to the UK or Europe with work but not every week, football one night usually, weekends would attending sports events GAA, Rugby, Horse Racing and socialising and also taking it easy. yep, faily active life. Yes. But I don't moan about lockdown. I just adjust and get on with it. very hard adjust when you're life is transformed and everything taken away. All about positive attitude imo. Focus on what you can change and adapt. Get creative. that's what I'm saying. I cant make myself be interested in something I'm not. Not what I meant.. you like sports..you can still try a sport but within the covid rules. Concerts are going online you could atill meet a mate if they lived close..all sports around me are cancelled. I stuck to the guidlines long enough. I'm going enjoying xmas, whatever I get upto, I dont know yet. "

Fair enough

Tipperary

I must admit i have taken some serious positivity from the lockdown. People just have to accept the way it is and be patient with it. It's not a quick fix so the mindset is very important for it . We all want our lives back of course but nothing we do is going to change it really. what is a big part in it is what you did with your life when things were normal. it's like a man said to me a few weeks back, "lockdown doesnt bother me, my life hasn't changed that much". that's it in a nutshell. if your life hasn't changed alot, it more then likely wont bother you How has your life changed a lot during the lockdowns? Genuine question by the way.the amount of stuff I do and am involved in outside of work. you could possibly say my only through free day was Sunday and even at that, I wouldn't have every sunday free. all my enjoyments and involvements are stopped. Such as?gaa soccer rugby athletics, involvement, astro soccer with the boys couple nights a week, matches etc. big into socialising. I'm free and single, no kids. I dont have any ties. biggest thing is I live for weekends when I'm off. decent night out in a vibrant area, live music or DJ music, hit a nightclub then. I'd be big into concerts also. its not having a go at someone but I'd say there are some people who go to work and are involved in very little outside of work. I miss sport and socialising a lot too bit I don't feel the need to moan on here about it but this is what the thread is for. So let it rip. what would your regular week consist of outside work?in normal times.During the week it would be gym a few nights a week, some mid week travel to the UK or Europe with work but not every week, football one night usually, weekends would attending sports events GAA, Rugby, Horse Racing and socialising and also taking it easy. yep, faily active life. Yes. But I don't moan about lockdown. I just adjust and get on with it. very hard adjust when you're life is transformed and everything taken away. All about positive attitude imo. Focus on what you can change and adapt. Get creative. that's what I'm saying. I cant make myself be interested in something I'm not. Not what I meant.. you like sports..you can still try a sport but within the covid rules. Concerts are going online you could atill meet a mate if they lived close..all sports around me are cancelled. I stuck to the guidlines long enough. I'm going enjoying xmas, whatever I get upto, I dont know yet. Fair enough "

Tipperary

the 12 houses of xmas is a runner now instead of the 12 pubs for younger people.

"the 12 houses of xmas is a runner now instead of the 12 pubs for younger people. "

Lol

Tipperary

"the 12 houses of xmas is a runner now instead of the 12 pubs for younger people.

Lol "

seriously. it's happening.

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

This is the content we all need right now "

A scissor?

Are we right ladies??"

Ladies?

"a top state professional in Canada calling the whole covid a hoax. saying the public are been driven to hysteria by media articles and politicians. saying under 60s have a "one in 300,000,000 chance of dying" and its "outrageous to lock down society" on what's merely "another bad flu". he also called on testing to stop as its causing a host of false positives. interesting hearing other experts views

No its not really it really is. some here would jump off a bridge for tony holohan. he shouldnt be even in a job after the cervical check scandal in 2018. "

Your last statement is bang on, that he is still in a job astounds me.

Your Canadian statement however,,, we can ll find flat earthers if we look for them!

Midlands

Are we right ladies??

Ladies? "

Expressly looking for ladies opinions.

I must admit i have taken some serious positivity from the lockdown. People just have to accept the way it is and be patient with it. It's not a quick fix so the mindset is very important for it . We all want our lives back of course but nothing we do is going to change it really. what is a big part in it is what you did with your life when things were normal. it's like a man said to me a few weeks back, "lockdown doesnt bother me, my life hasn't changed that much". that's it in a nutshell. if your life hasn't changed alot, it more then likely wont bother you How has your life changed a lot during the lockdowns? Genuine question by the way.the amount of stuff I do and am involved in outside of work. you could possibly say my only through free day was Sunday and even at that, I wouldn't have every sunday free. all my enjoyments and involvements are stopped. Such as?gaa soccer rugby athletics, involvement, astro soccer with the boys couple nights a week, matches etc. big into socialising. I'm free and single, no kids. I dont have any ties. biggest thing is I live for weekends when I'm off. decent night out in a vibrant area, live music or DJ music, hit a nightclub then. I'd be big into concerts also. its not having a go at someone but I'd say there are some people who go to work and are involved in very little outside of work. I miss sport and socialising a lot too bit I don't feel the need to moan on here about it but this is what the thread is for. So let it rip. what would your regular week consist of outside work?in normal times.During the week it would be gym a few nights a week, some mid week travel to the UK or Europe with work but not every week, football one night usually, weekends would attending sports events GAA, Rugby, Horse Racing and socialising and also taking it easy. yep, faily active life. Yes. But I don't moan about lockdown. I just adjust and get on with it. very hard adjust when you're life is transformed and everything taken away. All about positive attitude imo. Focus on what you can change and adapt. Get creative. that's what I'm saying. I cant make myself be interested in something I'm not. Not what I meant.. you like sports..you can still try a sport but within the covid rules. Concerts are going online you could atill meet a mate if they lived close..all sports around me are cancelled. I stuck to the guidlines long enough. I'm going enjoying xmas, whatever I get upto, I dont know yet. Fair enough "

Tbh..what good are concerts online ?..might as well stick on a Dvd of the band ..

Tipperary

I must admit i have taken some serious positivity from the lockdown. People just have to accept the way it is and be patient with it. It's not a quick fix so the mindset is very important for it . We all want our lives back of course but nothing we do is going to change it really. what is a big part in it is what you did with your life when things were normal. it's like a man said to me a few weeks back, "lockdown doesnt bother me, my life hasn't changed that much". that's it in a nutshell. if your life hasn't changed alot, it more then likely wont bother you How has your life changed a lot during the lockdowns? Genuine question by the way.the amount of stuff I do and am involved in outside of work. you could possibly say my only through free day was Sunday and even at that, I wouldn't have every sunday free. all my enjoyments and involvements are stopped. Such as?gaa soccer rugby athletics, involvement, astro soccer with the boys couple nights a week, matches etc. big into socialising. I'm free and single, no kids. I dont have any ties. biggest thing is I live for weekends when I'm off. decent night out in a vibrant area, live music or DJ music, hit a nightclub then. I'd be big into concerts also. its not having a go at someone but I'd say there are some people who go to work and are involved in very little outside of work. I miss sport and socialising a lot too bit I don't feel the need to moan on here about it but this is what the thread is for. So let it rip. what would your regular week consist of outside work?in normal times.During the week it would be gym a few nights a week, some mid week travel to the UK or Europe with work but not every week, football one night usually, weekends would attending sports events GAA, Rugby, Horse Racing and socialising and also taking it easy. yep, faily active life. Yes. But I don't moan about lockdown. I just adjust and get on with it. very hard adjust when you're life is transformed and everything taken away. All about positive attitude imo. Focus on what you can change and adapt. Get creative. that's what I'm saying. I cant make myself be interested in something I'm not. Not what I meant.. you like sports..you can still try a sport but within the covid rules. Concerts are going online you could atill meet a mate if they lived close..all sports around me are cancelled. I stuck to the guidlines long enough. I'm going enjoying xmas, whatever I get upto, I dont know yet. Fair enough .

Tbh..what good are concerts online ?..might as well stick on a Dvd of the band .."

spot on.

Tipperary

No its not really it really is. some here would jump off a bridge for tony holohan. he shouldnt be even in a job after the cervical check scandal in 2018.

Your Canadian statement however,,, we can ll find flat earthers if we look for them!"

you should of watched prime time tonight. interesting. man on it (dont know his name) said NPHET should of been broke up along time ago.I find it very interesting that all experts dont sing off the one hymn sheet.

No its not really it really is. some here would jump off a bridge for tony holohan. he shouldnt be even in a job after the cervical check scandal in 2018.

Your Canadian statement however,,, we can ll find flat earthers if we look for them!you should of watched prime time tonight. interesting. man on it (dont know his name) said NPHET should of been broke up along time ago.I find it very interesting that all experts dont sing off the one hymn sheet."

32 members not a chance all on the same page, way too many experts in the pot

Tipperary

Your Canadian statement however,,, we can ll find flat earthers if we look for them!you should of watched prime time tonight. interesting. man on it (dont know his name) said NPHET should of been broke up along time ago.I find it very interesting that all experts dont sing off the one hymn sheet.

32 members not a chance all on the same page, way too many experts in the pot "

he was very critical of holohan. says he just swanned back in from thin air in september and changed the whole outlook but his biggest point was the NPHET should of been broken up a long time ago.

This mornings rant is i have mice again, i have traps down but by god there is one there now last night, he is driving me nuts running around the floor boards. Buggers, go away and stop raiding my house....

on the hill NordWest of

"This mornings rant is i have mice again, i have traps down but by god there is one there now last night, he is driving me nuts running around the floor boards. Buggers, go away and stop raiding my house.... "

Put walnuts or hazelnuts on the traps, those pesky mice love them. You'll have them in the traps the next morning.

"This mornings rant is i have mice again, i have traps down but by god there is one there now last night, he is driving me nuts running around the floor boards. Buggers, go away and stop raiding my house....

Put walnuts or hazelnuts on the traps, those pesky mice love them. You'll have them in the traps the next morning. "

Ok will try that i have the nice attractant on them and I found that quite good comparing to what o was using before.I WILL definitely try the nuts i've caught a few now so far but it's so annoying why they keep coming back. Thank you.

on the hill NordWest of

"This mornings rant is i have mice again, i have traps down but by god there is one there now last night, he is driving me nuts running around the floor boards. Buggers, go away and stop raiding my house....

Put walnuts or hazelnuts on the traps, those pesky mice love them. You'll have them in the traps the next morning.

Ok will try that i have the nice attractant on them and I found that quite good comparing to what o was using before.I WILL definitely try the nuts i've caught a few now so far but it's so annoying why they keep coming back. Thank you.

"

With the colder temperatures they move inside, they're a pest, maybe try to find the gap where they sneek into your house. If you have a oil boiler, check where the pipes come from the boiler into the house, that's often their little backdoor.

Nuts aren't that easy to pierce onto the trap but it always worked for me. Good luck!

"This mornings rant is i have mice again, i have traps down but by god there is one there now last night, he is driving me nuts running around the floor boards. Buggers, go away and stop raiding my house.... "

I used to have this problem years ago nearly every winter was the same. What worked for me was getting a cat

Probably not suitable for everyone but had no mice after that.

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

Little fuckers are in my attic!!! Started up at 1am. That was me wide awake until 4. Getting a cat this weekend so let’s hope she’s a mouser...

Dublin and London

I must admit i have taken some serious positivity from the lockdown. People just have to accept the way it is and be patient with it. It's not a quick fix so the mindset is very important for it . We all want our lives back of course but nothing we do is going to change it really. what is a big part in it is what you did with your life when things were normal. it's like a man said to me a few weeks back, "lockdown doesnt bother me, my life hasn't changed that much". that's it in a nutshell. if your life hasn't changed alot, it more then likely wont bother you How has your life changed a lot during the lockdowns? Genuine question by the way.the amount of stuff I do and am involved in outside of work. you could possibly say my only through free day was Sunday and even at that, I wouldn't have every sunday free. all my enjoyments and involvements are stopped. Such as?gaa soccer rugby athletics, involvement, astro soccer with the boys couple nights a week, matches etc. big into socialising. I'm free and single, no kids. I dont have any ties. biggest thing is I live for weekends when I'm off. decent night out in a vibrant area, live music or DJ music, hit a nightclub then. I'd be big into concerts also. its not having a go at someone but I'd say there are some people who go to work and are involved in very little outside of work. I miss sport and socialising a lot too bit I don't feel the need to moan on here about it but this is what the thread is for. So let it rip. what would your regular week consist of outside work?in normal times.During the week it would be gym a few nights a week, some mid week travel to the UK or Europe with work but not every week, football one night usually, weekends would attending sports events GAA, Rugby, Horse Racing and socialising and also taking it easy. yep, faily active life. Yes. But I don't moan about lockdown. I just adjust and get on with it. very hard adjust when you're life is transformed and everything taken away. All about positive attitude imo. Focus on what you can change and adapt. Get creative. that's what I'm saying. I cant make myself be interested in something I'm not. Not what I meant.. you like sports..you can still try a sport but within the covid rules. Concerts are going online you could atill meet a mate if they lived close..all sports around me are cancelled. I stuck to the guidlines long enough. I'm going enjoying xmas, whatever I get upto, I dont know yet. Fair enough .

Tbh..what good are concerts online ?..might as well stick on a Dvd of the band .."

They are at least live?

Little fuckers are in my attic!!! Started up at 1am. That was me wide awake until 4. Getting a cat this weekend so let’s hope she’s a mouser..."

I definitely don't think i will get a cat i'm sure there are easier options for me . Will try the nuts also i will look into these devices to plug in that makes a noise to scare them off.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Little fuckers are in my attic!!! Started up at 1am. That was me wide awake until 4. Getting a cat this weekend so let’s hope she’s a mouser...

I definitely don't think i will get a cat i'm sure there are easier options for me . Will try the nuts also i will look into these devices to plug in that makes a noise to scare them off. "

They don't work. They are a waste of money.

Somewhere in Co. Down

Little fuckers are in my attic!!! Started up at 1am. That was me wide awake until 4. Getting a cat this weekend so let’s hope she’s a mouser..."

If you can hear them running in your attic it may not be mice you have.

Tipperary

If you can hear them running in your attic it may not be mice you have. "

mice in an attic make an awful racket. you'd often think its something else

meath

If you can hear them running in your attic it may not be mice you have. "

Could be huge spiders Bo .

My rant no one can make decisions these days email table tennis start talking and stop kicking the can down the road

Somewhere in Co. Down

If you can hear them running in your attic it may not be mice you have.

Could be huge spiders Bo . "

Shurrup you

Tipperary

have to help with xmas decorations tonight, tearing them all out of attic and then put them up. what a disaster.

I definitely don't think i will get a cat i'm sure there are easier options for me . Will try the nuts also i will look into these devices to plug in that makes a noise to scare them off.

They don't work. They are a waste of money. "

Good to know thanks. I can hear them running around the house i have caught a few. They scratch a things aswell they are so annoying but it could be worse it could be rats. Thank god it's not.

"My rant no one can make decisions these days email table tennis start talking and stop kicking the can down the road "

I think the communication these days is nearly all email or apps. It's just the way it's going unfortunately the good old phone calls are kind of rare now.

» Add a new message to this topic