FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Self proclaimed “Brat”?

Self proclaimed “Brat”?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elfastreal8 OP   Man  over a year ago

belfast

I’ve seen a few people joining the site referring to themselves as “brats”. Is this a turn on for some people? Just makes me wanna hit them a boot up the hole

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm a cunt... not sure if that helps

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

Basically it is a D/S dynamic, some people like them some don't. The ones that admit they are brats can be avoided, if it is not your thing. The people who are annoying are those that who don't admit upfront they are brats and then play up.

There's a belief online about personal labels.

Like on dating sites you can see people (usually women) say if you can't handle me at my worst, you can't handle me at my best - which is widely regarded as "I'm a bitch" lol.

So when someone describes themselves in some negative word, or a bs line like above, it's best to avoid.

I don't get the psychology behind it. It's like you are "half" admitting your an arse but not seeing anything wrong with your behaviour. And when you did depper in to the psychology of it, if you have to place that as a disclaimer you know they're gonna be way worse in person.

Dig deeper **

Ah stop.

It simply means she is a brat in the bedroom.

I love brats.

Brats get spanked

By *ed_AliceWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Basically it is a D/S dynamic, some people like them some don't. The ones that admit they are brats can be avoided, if it is not your thing. The people who are annoying are those that who don't admit upfront they are brats and then play up."

I'd also add that there's different kinds of brats as well - all about open communication to make sure all involved are on the same page & compatible. The BDSM label is simply a starting point for discussion.

I think most people can agree that the type of brat who just acts the arse & annoys any & all around them without negotiation & consent is just an asshole & best avoided

"Ah stop.

It simply means she is a brat in the bedroom.

I love brats.

Brats get spanked "

Had to actually Google it. So a brat is a person who is a sub who goes against commands?

Geez it's getting confusing now with all these terms. Why can't words just mean what they mean lol.

Yeah pretty much, sometimes they need the little extra push to do something. They want to do it but sometimes the resistance is a turn on.

Like if I tell a brat to kneel, they might say "make me"....

Then fun will commence.

By *ouple 0073Couple  over a year ago

donegal

Sounds like me

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I thought a brat was a type of doll.....what the actual fuck am I doing here

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

"There's a belief online about personal labels.

Like on dating sites you can see people (usually women) say if you can't handle me at my worst, you can't handle me at my best - which is widely regarded as "I'm a bitch" lol.

So when someone describes themselves in some negative word, or a bs line like above, it's best to avoid.

I don't get the psychology behind it. It's like you are "half" admitting your an arse but not seeing anything wrong with your behaviour. And when you did depper in to the psychology of it, if you have to place that as a disclaimer you know they're gonna be way worse in person.

"

You've just demonstrated that you have no idea what you are taking about

"There's a belief online about personal labels.

You've just demonstrated that you have no idea what you are taking about "

If you've read the thread you would have seen my other posts. Guess you too have demonstrated you are very selective when reading posts.

By *isciplinAreeNMan  over a year ago

Dublin

This sums up a ‘Brat’ quite well.

"Yeah pretty much, sometimes they need the little extra push to do something. They want to do it but sometimes the resistance is a turn on.

Like if I tell a brat to kneel, they might say "make me"....

Then fun will commence.

"

"I’ve seen a few people joining the site referring to themselves as “brats”. Is this a turn on for some people? Just makes me wanna hit them a boot up the hole "
Absolutely not! It's immature and not a turn on whatsoever!!

» Add a new message to this topic