FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > What's wrong with my profile?

What's wrong with my profile?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey folks, looking for some help here on my profile. I know being a single guy and covid puts me at a serious disadvantage but whatever I'm doing wrong I don't even get responses to messages

Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Out of curiosity how you get your most recent pic approved? I've had two rejected because I wasn't in them but they are pics of me.

Bump

Honestly, Ohpee, I wouldn't say there's much "wrong" with your profile; you're verified, multiple times!

Maybe just add a bit more meat to the bones, so to speak! Don't be afraid to talk about yourself a bit more

Your profile is an extension of your personality be it your pictures, bio, username etc. So don't shy away from showing yourself off in that respect

Of course, and I don't wish for this to sound rude, variety is always good when it comes to pictures so that's perhaps the biggest thing I would critique.

The litmus test is whether or not you believe your profile would grab your own attention if you stumbled upon it! Does it stand out from the crowd?

Ultimately there's no one template to use, make your profile work for you, but have a wee look at others and take some inspiration if needed

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"Honestly, Ohpee, I wouldn't say there's much "wrong" with your profile; you're verified, multiple times!

Maybe just add a bit more meat to the bones, so to speak! Don't be afraid to talk about yourself a bit more

Your profile is an extension of your personality be it your pictures, bio, username etc. So don't shy away from showing yourself off in that respect

Of course, and I don't wish for this to sound rude, variety is always good when it comes to pictures so that's perhaps the biggest thing I would critique.

The litmus test is whether or not you believe your profile would grab your own attention if you stumbled upon it! Does it stand out from the crowd?

Ultimately there's no one template to use, make your profile work for you, but have a wee look at others and take some inspiration if needed "

Great advice there OP

I'm the same i just put up a status lol. If anyone can look at mine be much appreciated. And also I'm not a 1 liner in a mail cheers

"Hey folks, looking for some help here on my profile. I know being a single guy and covid puts me at a serious disadvantage but whatever I'm doing wrong I don't even get responses to messages

Any advice? "

Nothing wrong with your profile

You are just contending with so much competition from other lads.

I view fab like a packed bar. Imagine if 90% of those in it are lads and the rest are couples or single women. Everyone is looking to go home with someone and the 90% of guys try and start talking to the couples or women.... Many a man is going home alone.

"I'm the same i just put up a status lol. If anyone can look at mine be much appreciated. And also I'm not a 1 liner in a mail cheers "

Outside of what's already been said with regards to general profile advice the best I could offer with regards to pictures, honestly, would be to make use of the 'forum search' option; there's lots and lots of specific advice on pictures from just as many friendly Fabbers!

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Its a dry spell for everyone

Thanks all very much appreciated. I was getting paranoid

Thanks for all the tips. Will work on my profile and pics a bit more

By *ockhard and SweetcheeksCouple  over a year ago

City

have seen some great profiles that are creative so they stand out from the generic ones!! maybe scale back on the dick pics, one is enuf

[Removed by poster at 30/11/20 17:06:18]

[Removed by poster at 30/11/20 17:06:55]

"have seen some great profiles that are creative so they stand out from the generic ones!! maybe scale back on the dick pics, one is enuf "

Cheers sweets

Changed up my profile, pics and name after some great feedback. Let me know what ye think

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

"Changed up my profile, pics and name after some great feedback. Let me know what ye think "

I think it looks great!!

"Changed up my profile, pics and name after some great feedback. Let me know what ye think

I think it looks great!! "

It's refreshing to see someone heed any advice they're offered on here!

Best of luck, Ohpee

"It's refreshing to see someone heed any advice they're offered on here!

Best of luck, Ohpee "

Cheers Pete,

I had a good laugh at your profile. Fair play to ya

» Add a new message to this topic