By *uanpac OP   Man  over a year ago

Cork/Limerick/Dublin

I have no more to say..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

Jesus your outta the woodwork again...some team alright....I'm looking forward to the final,it should be a cracker

By *uanpac OP   Man  over a year ago

Cork/Limerick/Dublin

"Jesus your outta the woodwork again...some team alright....I'm looking forward to the final,it should be a cracker"

I take mini breaks on here..cause it gets too serious and depressing for me..but I felt it was a good day to lure in some people.. Waterford second half yesterday were something else..

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

should be a good final. hoping limerick win

#Deise4Liam

By *eaAndBenCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Fair play to limerick today, they deserved the win. Not sure what the Galway goalie was thinking with some of his puc outs!

Tipperary

"Fair play to limerick today, they deserved the win. Not sure what the Galway goalie was thinking with some of his puc outs!"
costly but he made 4 saves also

By *eaAndBenCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Fair play to limerick today, they deserved the win. Not sure what the Galway goalie was thinking with some of his puc outs!costly but he made 4 saves also "

He did in fairness... a rebound save too!

By *allyWally19Woman  over a year ago

The Road to Nowhere

Poor aul Joe!

I'd like to see Waterford do it (I'm a tipp woman meself so neighbourly love an all that) but I think Limerick will pip them to the post

Limerick are the best team, but they have struggled to put teams away and kill games off when they have been much superior the way KK used to do.

For that reason Waterford have a fighting chance.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I only saw yesterdays match but would limerick need to up their game if Waterford played like they did in the second half against KK

By *ichiebigMan  over a year ago

nenagh

What would we have done during November without the GAA

The greatest sporting and social organisation in the world, I don't make that statement lightly, I have seen it all, been in the old landoownes road for rugby and football, seen Maradona playing there in 1979,saw jpr Williams flatten Mike Gibson with that elbow in the face, and a thousand other magic rugby and football occasions in so many stadiums, but nothing, i mean nothing compares to the gaa,your parish and your country, nowhere in the world is there anything like it

Tipperary

"What would we have done during November without the GAA

The greatest sporting and social organisation in the world, I don't make that statement lightly, I have seen it all, been in the old landoownes road for rugby and football, seen Maradona playing there in 1979,saw jpr Williams flatten Mike Gibson with that elbow in the face, and a thousand other magic rugby and football occasions in so many stadiums, but nothing, i mean nothing compares to the gaa,your parish and your country, nowhere in the world is there anything like it "

absolutely

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"What would we have done during November without the GAA

The greatest sporting and social organisation in the world, I don't make that statement lightly, I have seen it all, been in the old landoownes road for rugby and football, seen Maradona playing there in 1979,saw jpr Williams flatten Mike Gibson with that elbow in the face, and a thousand other magic rugby and football occasions in so many stadiums, but nothing, i mean nothing compares to the gaa,your parish and your country, nowhere in the world is there anything like it "

Agreed its fabulous

» Add a new message to this topic