FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > How's your day

How's your day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *og-Man OP   Man  over a year ago

somewhere

Having a bagel and coffee at my desk and a rat fell through the ceiling,landed on the floor with a thump and ran like fuck out the door

Having to ring everyone on a direct debit on my visa card cause its out of date and give them the new details ....7 so far and counting...pain in the hole

Hows your day

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Today is quite something to behold

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

It's a relax day for me so woooohooooo

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

Had a job yesterday that I’d allowed two days for but got it done yesterday so today i can tidy up a few loose ends.

And best of all I read a lovely message from a fabber this morning that has cheered me right up

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

"Having a bagel and coffee at my desk and a rat fell through the ceiling,landed on the floor with a thump and ran like fuck out the door

Having to ring everyone on a direct debit on my visa card cause its out of date and give them the new details ....7 so far and counting...pain in the hole

Hows your day "

Damn not too bad thanks

Cold, wet and up to my eyes in muck

"Having a bagel and coffee at my desk and a rat fell through the ceiling,landed on the floor with a thump and ran like fuck out the door

Hows your day "

Oh that's was freaky! Was the bagel ok?

I just had the pleasure of explaining to some dude in London that the Republic of Ireland is not in fact part of the UK

somewhere

Hows your day

I just had the pleasure of explaining to some dude in London that the Republic of Ireland is not in fact part of the UK "

The bagel was fine thanks....I once had the same conversation with a crew I hired from the uk cause the fuel card for their van only worked in The UK

This was a man in his 40's and he actually said "is Dublin not part of the uk "

I said " why the fuck do you think we were fighting for 800 yrs"

Genuinely think it's not done in history lessons in Birmingham

Hows your day

I just had the pleasure of explaining to some dude in London that the Republic of Ireland is not in fact part of the UK

The bagel was fine thanks....I once had the same conversation with a crew I hired from the uk cause the fuel card for their van only worked in The UK

Genuinely think it's not done in history lessons in Birmingham "

Any wonder Brexit is such a shit show if they don't even know their own history.

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Off to Aldi soon, highlight of my day i reckon - Mrs

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"The bagel was fine thanks....I once had the same conversation with a crew I hired from the uk cause the fuel card for their van only worked in The UK

Genuinely think it's not done in history lessons in Birmingham "

Yes and some still think the blight caused the famine

Busy morning, quiet now and I expect it will be super busy after lunch.

Last day at work this week

"Busy morning, quiet now and I expect it will be super busy after lunch.

"

Ah lucky you..

Busy all morning audits.. trying to arrange a coffee with a friend later.. so not too bad ..

Ah lucky you..

Busy all morning audits.. trying to arrange a coffee with a friend later.. so not too bad .."

Ill be working 28-31st and you will be off

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

Hows your day

I just had the pleasure of explaining to some dude in London that the Republic of Ireland is not in fact part of the UK "

I normally have the opposite, having to explain to English that Northern Ireland is in fact part of the uk

I did once have to explain to someone from cork that I didn’t have to use a ferry to get to ireland from Northern Ireland, so it’s not only the English that don’t understand lol

Apart from that, my day is hectic

Doire Theas

Hows your day

I normally have the opposite, having to explain to English that Northern Ireland is in fact part of the uk

I did once have to explain to someone from cork that I didn’t have to use a ferry to get to ireland from Northern Ireland, so it’s not only the English that don’t understand lol

Apart from that, my day is hectic "

Agreed maybe it’s because no one wants us

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

Hows your day

Agreed maybe it’s because no one wants us "

No one wants us and we want everyone

By *ardyboy54321Man  over a year ago

Fermanagh

Hows your day

Agreed maybe it’s because no one wants us "

if your bate I'll take ya

My day is going really good work done and dusted

Relax and chill now

Doire Theas

Hows your day

Agreed maybe it’s because no one wants us if your bate I'll take ya "

Only if you have a bath

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

Finishing up a few things for tomorrow and then no more worrkkk!

not a bad hump day in fairness

Busy thank god so hump day is flying , did you not offer him any bagel ??

somewhere

"Busy thank god so hump day is flying , did you not offer him any bagel ?? "

He moved faster than I did in fairness

OK day even if only got 3 hrs sleep after work. One more night shift and off till Monday

By *irewolffMan  over a year ago

Dublin

A rat fell from the ceiling??? Wtf....

Im having a quiet day/week. Kids with their dad this week. So its just me, MrD & the puppy this wk.

Had a gal pal (our dogsitter!) over for a coffee a while ago. I made blueberry cinnamon muffins this am. Short walk with the pup.

Im tired this week after my oncology appt on Friday last week. So taking it handy.

MsD

somewhere

Since I was asked...no I don't work from home

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I'm having a good day. I'm not working today, got first part of my covid vaccination now at home fire is lit and just chilling for a bit.

somewhere

"I'm having a good day. I'm not working today, got first part of my covid vaccination now at home fire is lit and just chilling for a bit. "

So what do you think Bill Gates will do with you now that you have the chip inside you

Somewhere in Co. Down

"I'm having a good day. I'm not working today, got first part of my covid vaccination now at home fire is lit and just chilling for a bit.

So what do you think Bill Gates will do with you now that you have the chip inside you "

I'll let you know as soon as I find out. If only I could get rid of this extra ear that has appeared on my nose now I'd be happy

somewhere

"I'm having a good day. I'm not working today, got first part of my covid vaccination now at home fire is lit and just chilling for a bit.

So what do you think Bill Gates will do with you now that you have the chip inside you

I'll let you know as soon as I find out. If only I could get rid of this extra ear that has appeared on my nose now I'd be happy "

I hope you dont grow an extra boob or you're in big trouble

Somewhere in Co. Down

I'll let you know as soon as I find out. If only I could get rid of this extra ear that has appeared on my nose now I'd be happy

I hope you dont grow an extra boob or you're in big trouble "

I'd never be able to stand up straight again. Unless it grew on my back

Prepping for huge snowstorm. People panic buying as usual. Good times.

somewhere

I'd never be able to stand up straight again. Unless it grew on my back "

You could change your user name to just Quasimodbo

somewhere

"Prepping for huge snowstorm. People panic buying as usual. Good times."

Saw that online....good luck with that

Somewhere in Co. Down

I'd never be able to stand up straight again. Unless it grew on my back

You could change your user name to just Quasimodbo "

"Prepping for huge snowstorm. People panic buying as usual. Good times.

Saw that online....good luck with that "

Virus might spread more big box stores are packed.

Virus might spread more big box stores are packed."

Prepping our jeeps to help take nurses and other medical people to hospitals if they can't get in.

Ah lucky you..

Busy all morning audits.. trying to arrange a coffee with a friend later.. so not too bad ..

Ill be working 28-31st and you will be off "

I’ll send ye nudes to make you laugh.. make those days go faster..

Virus might spread more big box stores are packed.

Prepping our jeeps to help take nurses and other medical people to hospitals if they can't get in."

Wow.. great work you guys.. well done and good luck

Our county emergency services got ahold of our jeep club on facebook and asked if we can bring frontline workers in because they are needed. 100 plus jeeps said yes. Epic storm. Glad to help.

By *ed_AliceWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Our county emergency services got ahold of our jeep club on facebook and asked if we can bring frontline workers in because they are needed. 100 plus jeeps said yes. Epic storm. Glad to help."

Great community spirit, live hearing about how decent most folk are

By *ed_AliceWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Hows your day

No one wants us and we want everyone "

Norn Iron - the geographic equivalent of a new almost blank single man's profile

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Hows your day

No one wants us and we want everyone

Norn Iron - the geographic equivalent of a new almost blank single man's profile "

Always remember the story of the American tourist who walked into the visitor centre in Derry with a fist full of Euros and said to the guy behind the desk, " We've just come from regular Ireland and I'm wondering if we can use these here too?"

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Busy day getting final bits for xmas while I have a day off work

Mrs Gs

By *gentleman44Man  over a year ago

dublin

Hows your day "

today was absolutely excellent for me

» Add a new message to this topic