FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Worst sex ever

Worst sex ever

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had experince once were a guy come in few mins couldn't get up again .i like a man to last

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My left hand is a homophobe , worst experience ever

"My left hand is a homophobe , worst experience ever "

Lmao!!

worst experience is not having any sex for ages ....

and the neighbours are fucking their brains out and I have to listen to it.

And no, I won't join them. I don't fancy them.

Still think mine is the best worst sex .

I was licking away on a girls clit heard no reaction except for a clicking noise looked up and there she was texting away as I nibbled ........

She has in fact texted me a few times since suggesting another meet but I am always washing my hair .......

"Still think mine is the best worst sex .

I was licking away on a girls clit heard no reaction except for a clicking noise looked up and there she was texting away as I nibbled ........

She has in fact texted me a few times since suggesting another meet but I am always washing my hair ......."

Wonder who was going down on her when she was texting you lol

By *oneythiefMan  over a year ago

Perthshire

I picked this rather large bird up when I was a youngster in the army. I did not have much experience. I did the foreplay and then started shaggin away. Now remember I was very young and inexperienced lol. It was only after 5 mins of pumping away I realised I was shagging inbetwen the layer of fat from her stomach that was resting on her thigh. Classy bird eh? Lol. Still managed to shoot my load lol

ohh mine was with a lovely girl until she got naked ...

she was VERY slim and when riding on top of me her pelvic bone was fuckin hurtin me bigtime !!

THEN.. she reached up to hold her hair all I cud see was RIBCAGE ... I swear I nearly lost my erection on the spot ... it was like I was shagging an Ethiopian. ewwww whayyyyy to skinny. Never had that problem with the large ladies thankfully tho

Mine has to be when i was with a couple.

All was going well . . .

Until . . . I was giving her lots of oral, then realised she was going through one hell of an orgasm!!

Her hubby stopped me, asked me to move back, she was taking one of her fits again!!

What could you say? . . . lol

Once everything calmed down, i got dressed and left.

I got a call halfway home, asking to go back and finish what we'd started, she was fine!

I politely refused

"Still think mine is the best worst sex .

She has in fact texted me a few times since suggesting another meet but I am always washing my hair .......

Wonder who was going down on her when she was texting you lol "

lol!!

"I picked this rather large bird up when I was a youngster in the army. I did not have much experience. I did the foreplay and then started shaggin away. Now remember I was very young and inexperienced lol. It was only after 5 mins of pumping away I realised I was shagging inbetwen the layer of fat from her stomach that was resting on her thigh. Classy bird eh? Lol. Still managed to shoot my load lol "

your a top bloke alright lol

"I picked this rather large bird up when I was a youngster in the army. I did not have much experience. I did the foreplay and then started shaggin away. Now remember I was very young and inexperienced lol. It was only after 5 mins of pumping away I realised I was shagging inbetwen the layer of fat from her stomach that was resting on her thigh. Classy bird eh? Lol. Still managed to shoot my load lol

your a top bloke alright lol "

ok I can understand that fat roles are not everyone's taste but what has it to do with class? Can a large bird not have class? I'm large and have fat roles... maybe not the classiest, but I wouldn't blame my lovely fat roles for being common lol

worst experience was when i shagged a solicitor from the north weeks of build up to it then when we finally got together...massive let down...

Pubes everywhere....(even on her leg)and did fuck all not even a handjob....GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

"I picked this rather large bird up when I was a youngster in the army. I did not have much experience. I did the foreplay and then started shaggin away. Now remember I was very young and inexperienced lol. It was only after 5 mins of pumping away I realised I was shagging inbetwen the layer of fat from her stomach that was resting on her thigh. Classy bird eh? Lol. Still managed to shoot my load lol

your a top bloke alright lol

ok I can understand that fat roles are not everyone's taste but what has it to do with class? Can a large bird not have class? I'm large and have fat roles... maybe not the classiest, but I wouldn't blame my lovely fat roles for being common lol"

im a not so classy fat bird never blamed me rolls either

"Had experince once were a guy come in few mins couldn't get up again .i like a man to last "

sure tht must have happened to every woman on the planet at sum stage for ffs

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

If you think someone is fake please just report the profile rather than make allegations on the forum.

"Had experince once were a guy come in few mins couldn't get up again .i like a man to last

sure tht must have happened to every woman on the planet at sum stage for ffs"

yes, very immature comment

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Had experince once were a guy come in few mins couldn't get up again .i like a man to last "

I feel ur pain but try meeting someone who comes from just kissing lol ....yep happend to me started snogging then it was goodnight viena lol ..poor sod couldnt get it up again either despite us trying foreplay ...not from this site i might add lol

By *quarius tvTV/TS  over a year ago

ballymena

Worse sex was ? Soz a tv never tells tales to much a lady /gentleman for that there just experiences gud and bad lessons learnt scares heeled lol xx

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"ohh mine was with a lovely girl until she got naked ...

she was VERY slim and when riding on top of me her pelvic bone was fuckin hurtin me bigtime !!

THEN.. she reached up to hold her hair all I cud see was RIBCAGE ... I swear I nearly lost my erection on the spot ... it was like I was shagging an Ethiopian. ewwww whayyyyy to skinny. Never had that problem with the large ladies thankfully tho"

Thats true

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"ohh mine was with a lovely girl until she got naked ...

THEN.. she reached up to hold her hair all I cud see was RIBCAGE ... I swear I nearly lost my erection on the spot ... it was like I was shagging an Ethiopian. ewwww whayyyyy to skinny. Never had that problem with the large ladies thankfully tho"

You supply the pushing sweetheart il supply the cushion lol

Met a woman off another site who looked like Nigella Lawson so I was seriously up for it. Picked her up and took her to a mate's house that he was fixing up to sell and as there was no furniture we got down to it on the brand new carpet. She was nervous and shaking a bit, but very horny and I started wanking her and she came very quickly and... shat herself, or to be precise shat all over the new carpet. She was mortified, I was stunned, not to mention glad I hadn't gone down on her at that point. Sent her off to find a bus home and spent the next hour cleaning the carpet as best I could. Nightmare.

"Met a woman off another site who looked like Nigella Lawson so I was seriously up for it. Picked her up and took her to a mate's house that he was fixing up to sell and as there was no furniture we got down to it on the brand new carpet. She was nervous and shaking a bit, but very horny and I started wanking her and she came very quickly and... shat herself, or to be precise shat all over the new carpet. She was mortified, I was stunned, not to mention glad I hadn't gone down on her at that point. Sent her off to find a bus home and spent the next hour cleaning the carpet as best I could. Nightmare."

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

"Met a woman off another site who looked like Nigella Lawson so I was seriously up for it. Picked her up and took her to a mate's house that he was fixing up to sell and as there was no furniture we got down to it on the brand new carpet. She was nervous and shaking a bit, but very horny and I started wanking her and she came very quickly and... shat herself, or to be precise shat all over the new carpet. She was mortified, I was stunned, not to mention glad I hadn't gone down on her at that point. Sent her off to find a bus home and spent the next hour cleaning the carpet as best I could. Nightmare."

Oh my ... do people not go to the bathroom before a meet.. ewww ! dirty cow

» Add a new message to this topic