FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > At 22.30 last night....

At 22.30 last night....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irewolff OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I threw out all the goodies that were in the kitchen. All gone. Time to get my diet back on track.

I put on weight after my hip replacement in Sep & I hate being a bit squidgey. If they arent in the house, I cant eat them!

MsD

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"I threw out all the goodies that were in the kitchen. All gone. Time to get my diet back on track.

I put on weight after my hip replacement in Sep & I hate being a bit squidgey. If they arent in the house, I cant eat them!

MsD"

Good for you! Scarlett is still working her way through our sweets, but they should be gone before NYE.

I have the same problem, but with drink so tipped out the last few bits yesterday morning. If it’s not there, then I won’t drink it. Now to go dry again for as long as possible and shrink the fad gut

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Kitchen is full of chocolate after kids came back from their dads. Not remotely tempted as the sight of it makes me queasy after a couple of days overindulgence!

I’ve stashed it all all away to bring when me join returning to work....if it’s not here I can’t eat it....

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"I threw out all the goodies that were in the kitchen. All gone. Time to get my diet back on track.

MsD"

Are your bins collected yet.....asking for a friend

MsD

Are your bins collected yet.....asking for a friend "

By *ailburkeMan  over a year ago

near you

Its not what you eat between christmas and new year

Its what you eat between new year and christmas

So enjoy you next few days and start january 2nd or 3rd

Whilst I’m in favour of looking after your diet and your health there’s nothing wrong with a little indulgence.

I lost my wife this year quite suddenly to the big C. She was always struggling with her weight and forever going on diets. I have always said your health is your wealth, but she didn’t agree.

So people, my advice is look after your health as best you can but be happy and as stress free as you can possibly make it. Small periods of overindulgence won’t harm you. As the saying goes.... everything in moderation.

Keep well, stay safe and look after each other x

Dublin

MsD

Are your bins collected yet.....asking for a friend "

Lol...desperate much??

somewhere

"Whilst I’m in favour of looking after your diet and your health there’s nothing wrong with a little indulgence.

I lost my wife this year quite suddenly to the big C. She was always struggling with her weight and forever going on diets. I have always said your health is your wealth, but she didn’t agree.

So people, my advice is look after your health as best you can but be happy and as stress free as you can possibly make it. Small periods of overindulgence won’t harm you. As the saying goes.... everything in moderation.

Keep well, stay safe and look after each other x"

So sorry for your loss

somewhere

MsD

Are your bins collected yet.....asking for a friend

Lol...desperate much?? "

Yes he is

Dublin

"Whilst I’m in favour of looking after your diet and your health there’s nothing wrong with a little indulgence.

Keep well, stay safe and look after each other x"

I have the big C...again. Bone cance this time. I do believe in having what you enjoy. Life is too short.

Sorry to hear about your wife.

I have the big C...again. Bone cance this time. I do believe in having what you enjoy. Life is too short.

Sorry to hear about your wife. "

Thank you for your message. If you think I can be of any help in discussion of the situation (totally discreet) please feel to message me. If not wishing you the very best going forward.

Sorry to hear about your wife. "

Thank you for your message. If you think I can be of any help in discussion of the situation (totally discreet) please feel to message me. If not wishing you the very best going forward.

» Add a new message to this topic