FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Message replys

Message replys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been on this site a while and I'm varified yet when I message people on here I never get a reply. Anyone give me tips on messaging people on this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

4 weeks for a single lad on fab is a nano second dude. Theres a massive ratio disparity re men to women/couples so thats one thing.

People check profiles before opening messages so if your profile aint much people probably wont reply.

With covid and no meets a lot of people arent chatting to anyone new as theres no prospect of meets any time soon.

Its not get a ride quick place so all i can say is (since you didnt ask for profile critique) chill, enjoy the forums, make sure you read peoples profiles to see if you are what they are looking for and generally just have lots of patience

Best of luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get rid of the cock pics

I don't wish for this to sound rude, Ohpee, but the best advice anyone could offer is to use the 'forum search' option to look for similar; there's lots of great advice from friendly Fabbers!

What I would say though is to be mindful that more often than not a person will look at your profile first before deciding whether or not to reply. You haven't asked for any advice on your profile so I can't comment directly but just ask yourself if it stands out to you if you suddenly came across it!

Also, for what it's worth, I'd be happy to field a message from you and see if I could offer any pointers

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

Read profiles and reply like a normal person. Most of the messages we get are standard cut and paste shite, or sound like borderline sexual predators. If someone makes an effort and sounds nice we'll generally reply, even if it's to say no thanks

Hang on let me check the temps working tonight in Fab Dial a Ride Recruitment Services will send a girl out shortly

"Hang on let me check the temps working tonight in Fab Dial a Ride Recruitment Services will send a girl out shortly "

Hahahaha

"Hang on let me check the temps working tonight in Fab Dial a Ride Recruitment Services will send a girl out shortly

Hahahaha"

Can you sort one out for me aswell please??

I think you should invest some time in your profile. You have a lot of cock pics on there but they aren't great quality. There's a lot of guys out there with much better pics.

That alone should start making a difference.good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Profile advice would be awesome dude

"Hang on let me check the temps working tonight in Fab Dial a Ride Recruitment Services will send a girl out shortly

Hahahaha

Can you sort one out for me aswell please??"

I'll have a Fab temp out to you within the hour or you get her for free

I'm a firm believer in the D.E.N.N.I.S. system. First step: Demonstrate value!

A good tip to demonstrate your value is saving their profile pics to your laptop and heavily photoshopping and returning it in your first mail.

Get rid of any pesky lumps, bumps, blemishes, spots, anything they might be self conscious about.

They will immediately see their full potential with you, and how their life would be so much better with you in it and you are guaranteed a response.

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"I'm a firm believer in the D.E.N.N.I.S. system. First step: Demonstrate value!

A good tip to demonstrate your value is saving their profile pics to your laptop and heavily photoshopping and returning it in your first mail.

Get rid of any pesky lumps, bumps, blemishes, spots, anything they might be self conscious about.

They will immediately see their full potential with you, and how their life would be so much better with you in it and you are guaranteed a response.

"

Omg was it you who done that?

(I had a guy do just that to my photos, after I declined his "services" weeks later someone sent me a screenshot of someone using them "perfected" photos in their profile)

(I had a guy do just that to my photos, after I declined his "services" weeks later someone sent me a screenshot of someone using them "perfected" photos in their profile) "

Your photos look pretty perfect

Hahahaha

I'll have a Fab temp out to you within the hour or you get her for free "

Now the fab services are really picking up haha

Hahahaha

I'll have a Fab temp out to you within the hour or you get her for free "

Can you get her to message me first??

"I have been on this site a while and I'm varified yet when I message people on here I never get a reply. Anyone give me tips on messaging people on this"

Hi OP. I've seen a few of this type of posts in the forums. I never give advice because I'm personally still finding out things and learning as I go. I'll attempt to suggest a couple if things. first make up your mind. Ask yourself a few questions. For example, What are you looking for? What do you want to find here? Then what do you want people see and find in you? As in what you got to offer.

For me a nice profile is one that says something intimate about yourself. Showing a bit of vulnerability and humanity is great. Nice clear photos of you being you or posing for the purpose. Then find your place in this microcosmos and position yourself as you are. Theres a place for everyone as far as I could see. And have fun when you can in safe circumstances

Good luck

P.

(I had a guy do just that to my photos, after I declined his "services" weeks later someone sent me a screenshot of someone using them "perfected" photos in their profile) "

So, they robbed your photos, photoshopped them, and then used in their own profile??!! That's some cheek

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

(I had a guy do just that to my photos, after I declined his "services" weeks later someone sent me a screenshot of someone using them "perfected" photos in their profile)

So, they robbed your photos, photoshopped them, and then used in their own profile??!! That's some cheek "

They robbed my photos, photoshopped them, sent me the photoshopped versions for my approval, I said "no thanks" and only then they used them in their own profile

By *ittlekinks38Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

My advice would be keep dick pics to yourself unless asked for one in pm .... be nice and polite In your profile alot of ppl put no timewasters or just normal ppl no weirdos and wonder why they get no messages I sometimes wonder how they come across to others....just a few nice words about you and what your looking for is more than enough .... big yourself up! Dont be a Debbie downer

So, they robbed your photos, photoshopped them, and then used in their own profile??!! That's some cheek

They robbed my photos, photoshopped them, sent me the photoshopped versions for my approval, I said "no thanks" and only then they used them in their own profile "

Christ. That's a bold strategy! Let's see if it pays off Cotton!

» Add a new message to this topic