FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > The end is near

The end is near

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cottybear74 OP   Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

Happy new years eves fabberinos and good morning you sexy bunch.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And the beginning is bleak looking

By *lassy lady 216Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

Lets stop with the negativity why not leave 2020 on a positive note yes it was a shit yr for everyone but it did have a few good days too i found out i was going to be an aunt again i learnt about the importance of family and good true friends i have gotten alot closer to one of my sisters so not all bad just remember folks nothing lasts forever the way we are all feeling now will pass brighter days will come again happy new yr everyone stay safe xo

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

"Lets stop with the negativity why not leave 2020 on a positive note yes it was a shit yr for everyone but it did have a few good days too i found out i was going to be an aunt again i learnt about the importance of family and good true friends i have gotten alot closer to one of my sisters so not all bad just remember folks nothing lasts forever the way we are all feeling now will pass brighter days will come again happy new yr everyone stay safe xo"

I agree it could be never said better being a single guy here it is crazy the amount of guys that want to meet in this times hope better days come soon happy new year everyone ??

By *cottybear74 OP   Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

"Lets stop with the negativity why not leave 2020 on a positive note yes it was a shit yr for everyone but it did have a few good days too i found out i was going to be an aunt again i learnt about the importance of family and good true friends i have gotten alot closer to one of my sisters so not all bad just remember folks nothing lasts forever the way we are all feeling now will pass brighter days will come again happy new yr everyone stay safe xo"

Super mega cyber hugs aunty.

By *lassy lady 216Woman  over a year ago

Craigavon

Thankyou scottybear same to you x

» Add a new message to this topic