By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Yes and I already have.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes absolutely

Yes, although at the rate the HSE are giving them, I'll probably die of old age first

There are too many chiefs in the HSE and too few Indians

Getting the 1st jab next week

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Yes I will but I'm well down the list.

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Waiting 6 months for the normal flu jab so while I'll gladly take it I certainly won't hold my breath on the government having an efficient roll out

Got it this week, second dose in 3 weeks

By *attooYouMan  over a year ago

just about northside

"Yes, although at the rate the HSE are giving them, I'll probably die of old age first"

"Yes, although at the rate the HSE are giving them, I'll probably die of old age first"

I mean.........

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

this is the issue...

Wasn’t going to get it but decided for the good of other I would - if it is the least we can do then get it.

First year I’ve actually even taken the flu jab.

In the words of Homer J Simpson - Indubitably.

We will yes. Not sure where are in the list but when it's available we will get it. Want to get back to some sort of normal again

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

Yea but will probably be next January by the Time I get it with this government making a bollox of it all

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

I already have

By *eanbelfastMan  over a year ago

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 09/01/21 10:28:39]

By *eanbelfastMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Yes and not just for myself but the safety of others

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

If Pfizers can raise the dead back to life then I look forward to them bringing life back to the living.

A big yes once those more vulnerable or in frontline get it

Tipperary

I think more and more are now coming round to taking the shot but our rollout will be embarrassing unless something drastic is done. light at the end of the tunnell? yes but when? god knows. I just hope this will be the last level 5.

louth

Will be March by time this lockdown is lifted..

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Government hasn't even given yet the ok to recruit/train additional personnel for the vaccination program. Neither is there a plan to speed the whole undertaking up. This plane is crashing before even taking off the ground. 9 month in and nothing has been prepared.

Tipperary

"Government hasn't even given yet the ok to recruit/train additional personnel for the vaccination program. Neither is there a plan to speed the whole undertaking up. This plane is crashing before even taking off the ground. 9 month in and nothing has been prepared.

"

all avenues should of been looked at for vaccine rollout but as per norm government did Jack shit

louth

"Government hasn't even given yet the ok to recruit/train additional personnel for the vaccination program. Neither is there a plan to speed the whole undertaking up. This plane is crashing before even taking off the ground. 9 month in and nothing has been prepared.

"

That's right they don't have enough refrigeration to store the vaccine.. They've known this for 4 months but as usual sat on their hands.. There was some talk about getting army involved too like what would they know about vaccinating people??

Yes 100%

Need to fly away somewhere very hot

Plus I’m guessing there’s going to be a ban on people flying without vaccine

That's right they don't have enough refrigeration to store the vaccine.. They've known this for 4 months but as usual sat on their hands.. There was some talk about getting army involved too like what would they know about vaccinating people?? "

Army medics and doctors regularly vaccinate people before going on UN deployment

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I got the test during the week

The whole testing area was run by army doctors

louth

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

You could have done a bit of army training

"Would you get the jab "

Yes, being in the high risk group I'll most likely be advised to get it by my GP but I would have got it anyway.

Have to beat this thing so we can get back to som kind of normal.

Hlja

"Hlja"

tlhaQ

"Hlja

tlhaQ "

Qapla

By *ailburkeMan  over a year ago

near you

That's right they don't have enough refrigeration to store the vaccine.. They've known this for 4 months but as usual sat on their hands.. There was some talk about getting army involved too like what would they know about vaccinating people?? "

Now a days, its so easy to do a small bit of research, on the old google, be for you throw out a flippant comment,about our millitary ,you would be very surprised how much day we do,

louth

That's right they don't have enough refrigeration to store the vaccine.. They've known this for 4 months but as usual sat on their hands.. There was some talk about getting army involved too like what would they know about vaccinating people??

Now a days, its so easy to do a small bit of research, on the old google, be for you throw out a flippant comment,about our millitary ,you would be very surprised how much day we do, "

Well there you go and I thought the Irish army was a farce.. Just a waste of tax payers money but what do I know

By *ailburkeMan  over a year ago

near you

Now a days, its so easy to do a small bit of research, on the old google, be for you throw out a flippant comment,about our millitary ,you would be very surprised how much day we do,

Well there you go and I thought the Irish army was a farce.. Just a waste of tax payers money but what do I know "

Very little on the subject it seems

Well there you go and I thought the Irish army was a farce.. Just a waste of tax payers money but what do I know

Very little on the subject it seems "

Most people know almost nothing, serious respect for them all, they do all the work and for f-all pay, and respect it would seem

» Add a new message to this topic