FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > so wrong

so wrong

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just wondering what other ppls views are on this,couples tht have gangbangs in their house with young kids there,even tho the kids are asleep i think its so wrong!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That can't be good, unless they're locking them in(not right either), who know what they could see.

"That can't be good, unless they're locking them in(not right either), who know what they could see."

or hear,have notice a cpl on here tht do it often!its just not rite,no respect for their kids

[Removed by poster at 20/07/12 19:22:55]

No, that's not a good environment, I don't like to be judgemental, it's not what we're here for, but I can't see that as being a healthy way to raise kids.

Thats bizarre how can u relax and enjoy yourself if kids about. Happened to me once child walked in mid fuck not a good thing to happen

hhmmmm I wouldn't agree with this either.... I know little kids can sleep through anything really. So this may or may not not affect them.

But what worries me even more is the parents inviting strangers to their home. They may have their hands full and not notice that someone strays off in the house.... don't even want to think about it!!!

"hhmmmm I wouldn't agree with this either.... I know little kids can sleep through anything really. So this may or may not not affect them.

But what worries me even more is the parents inviting strangers to their home. They may have their hands full and not notice that someone strays off in the house.... don't even want to think about it!!!"

i know,and this cpl even puts it in their status when looking for guys to come,''kids will be in bed'' i think its disgusting

We have children & wud NEVER hav any kinda of meet with them in the house. Crazy!!!!

What's good for one person isn't always good for someone else...

While i do not agree with it i'm sure people have their reasons for doing it...

Who are we to judge... Live and let live and let them get on with it if that's what they want to do because at the end of the day NOBODY can tell anybody what they should and shouldn't do in their own homes!

so wrong on many levels

so wrong on many levels

Ive seen single mothers on here paraletic d*unk at 10am in the morning - on cam - whilst their kids are in and out the room - then mum says bb in 5 - got to sort out break fast

So what can you do????

Me I report and block - report the cam if kids get shown - and block the guys who encourage/take advantage of the behaviour of a pissed woman

End of the day we cant police everyone. What we can do is decide what is acceptable to us - and act and react accordingly

Ive taken an awful slagging and verbal beating in chat for doing what I will too this day will say was right for me.

By *weet threesome wifeCouple  over a year ago

Kilrea

for us that would be so wrong!!! it would never happen because childern are precious!! and lets face it, how well can ya really know people on here!! or antwhere for that matter, so no never not for us

Without terrifying everyone !!!! I have had female friends especially single mums tell me that they have had guys ask them very early on about their kids .

Now there is nothing wrong about asking if someone has kids in the same way as there is no harm asking where you live etc but these conversations can be very inappropriate .

So I have to say the idea of swingers in the house with kids asleep horrifies me . Generally "entertaining " at home is an enormous risk but kids just seems totally daft .

A hotel room costs 70 euro which divided 3 or 4 ways is a few pints in temple bar !!

By *arvey36Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Get a hotel room up here in Belfast for 35 quid. Sometimes cheaper.. City centre Belfast, clean tidy does what it says on the tin. I won't name the hotel but it's true, most will no this. Kids upstairs? NO NO NO never.

By *ovedupstillCouple  over a year ago

mullinwire

"Without terrifying everyone !!!! I have had female friends especially single mums tell me that they have had guys ask them very early on about their kids .

Now there is nothing wrong about asking if someone has kids in the same way as there is no harm asking where you live etc but these conversations can be very inappropriate .

So I have to say the idea of swingers in the house with kids asleep horrifies me . Generally "entertaining " at home is an enormous risk but kids just seems totally daft .

A hotel room costs 70 euro which divided 3 or 4 ways is a few pints in temple bar !! "

do you mean in a swinging sense they ask about whether people have kids, or a dating sense?

dating, i think its VERY important as i wouldnt want to fall for someone if they had kids and i didnt want to be involved with anyones, or vice versa.

saying that, i suppose even on a swinging front, kids can be the cause of last minute cancellations.

kid gets ill, cancel meet, so maybe thats the angle the asker is going for.

not everyone that asks about kids is a potential poedo

Which is the point made . I have made personal friends from swinging and ended up knowing lots about them that has nothing to do with swinging and everything to do with friendship .

And of course asking a question about kids is nearly always entirely innocent . But that's the point . Nearly always . There are creeps out there with terrible motives . So why risk meeting with kids at home when there are perfectly safe neutral venues ?

mullinwire

"Which is the point made . I have made personal friends from swinging and ended up knowing lots about them that has nothing to do with swinging and everything to do with friendship .

And of course asking a question about kids is nearly always entirely innocent . But that's the point . Nearly always . There are creeps out there with terrible motives . So why risk meeting with kids at home when there are perfectly safe neutral venues ? "

guess i suppose some people just cant get sitters, i have no idea the mentality, never something i have had to worry about, thankfully.

however, i would hope that suitable checks and reasonable suspicion would stop someone inviting a potential 'pervert' into their home, whether they hve kids at home or not.

i had a fella ask me on chat last time i was here was i meeting i said no because no babysitter. and he had the cheek to say just look her in another room. it made me really angry just plain rude

Did someone not get asked about a social meet but they said they couldn't as they had a child and was told to bring then too

I know it was only coffee but kids are a no no at any meet

"Did someone not get asked about a social meet but they said they couldn't as they had a child and was told to bring then too

I know it was only coffee but kids are a no no at any meet"

I wouldn't go too someones house if they have kids in there at the time. As for the people that do, I think there's obviously something lacking in their common sense! have some respect and protect your children!

"What's good for one person isn't always good for someone else...

Who are we to judge... Live and let live and let them get on with it if that's what they want to do because at the end of the day NOBODY can tell anybody what they should and shouldn't do in their own homes! "

i couldnt care less what ppl do in their own hmes but with little kids there and their having gangbangs every wkend its a different story!!!!

"I wouldn't go too someones house if they have kids in there at the time. As for the people that do, I think there's obviously something lacking in their common sense! have some respect and protect your children!"

well this cpl have loads of verifications frm guys tht went knowing the poor kids were upstairs,shame on them !!

Who are we to judge... Live and let live and let them get on with it if that's what they want to do because at the end of the day NOBODY can tell anybody what they should and shouldn't do in their own homes! "

I am all for live and let live but society rightly steps in when it involve kids .

There time place for swinging not in house with kids I think a disgrace for people do it legally they could get into hot water with social sevices plus never trust a toal stranger in house with kids plus they no repeat for them self or kids put at such level of risk

In my line of thinking those people should be reported and not just on here but too the police aswell! Obviously they care more about sex than they do about their children! Disgusting!

sure we,ve all had the oh just sneak me in while there asleep comment when u can,t meet at a certain time i think thats down right nasty to even think that i would consider such a thing and for them to think that i,m that desperate ,respect and cherish your kids !

"sure we,ve all had the oh just sneak me in while there asleep comment when u can,t meet at a certain time i think thats down right nasty to even think that i would consider such a thing and for them to think that i,m that desperate ,respect and cherish your kids ! "

i 2nd that

mullinwire

its all about respect isnt it?

for oneselves and for others.

now, if people dont respect themselves by not wanting to seperate their family from this 'hobby' then, personally, they are the kind of people i wouldnt want to associate with, and again, if someone doesnt respect the fact you have kids and wouldnt want to get into anything when they are around, then they wouldnt want to be the types we would want to associate with either.

Looking at the cams there is some stuff i kinda think "fuckin hell" about.

Like a mother and daughter naked on cam talking about their sexual history...or two sisters naked while one plays either her boyfriends dick...

But everyone different...but kids however don't have a choice and its unfair to expose them to it. Surely someone would watch them for a few hours

[Removed by poster at 23/07/12 14:51:16]

"its all about respect isnt it?

now, if people dont respect themselves by not wanting to seperate their family from this 'hobby' then, personally, they are the kind of people i wouldnt want to associate with, and again, if someone doesnt respect the fact you have kids and wouldnt want to get into anything when they are around, then they wouldnt want to be the types we would want to associate with either."

and again

"guess i suppose some people just cant get sitters, i have no idea the mentality, never something i have had to worry about, thankfully.

however, i would hope that suitable checks and reasonable suspicion would stop someone inviting a potential 'pervert' into their home, whether they hve kids at home or not."

Cant we have a consisttent opinion on this and not just one that changes with public opinion pretty please

mullinwire

""its all about respect isnt it?

now, if people dont respect themselves by not wanting to seperate their family from this 'hobby' then, personally, they are the kind of people i wouldnt want to associate with, and again, if someone doesnt respect the fact you have kids and wouldnt want to get into anything when they are around, then they wouldnt want to be the types we would want to associate with either."

and again

"guess i suppose some people just cant get sitters, i have no idea the mentality, never something i have had to worry about, thankfully.

however, i would hope that suitable checks and reasonable suspicion would stop someone inviting a potential 'pervert' into their home, whether they hve kids at home or not."

Cant we have a consisttent opinion on this and not just one that changes with public opinion pretty please "

ok, mr argumentative, how are my opinons not consistant?

both posts say we wouldnt play with people with kids in the house.

the latter you quoted says you need to make sure people arent unsuitable to have around ,whether kids are there or not, and the former says we wouldnt play with people that dont respect the boundaries between swinging and childcare.

jesus, i swear men can have pmt too!!!

No no, no no, this isnt the Mat Hatters Tea Party. Words cant mean what I mean them to say whenever I want them to mean something then change them.

The first quote clearly states that people with children who mix up their hobby with life have no respect for themselves. That can only mean that they should never ever ever meet with their kids around.

The other one flippantly says that sure maybe they cant get a babysitter. Now that can only mean surely that they cant get a sitter and maybe thats why they have to see people at home with kids in bed.

So you went in a few days from saying sure its no great harm if you cant get a babysitter to shag people at home, to its a terrible thing and they have no respect for themselves.

A fair line of inconsistency indeed. Just as well as you say I dont have an argumentative bone in my body or I might even make little cheap quips about PMT.

But I would never do that me

mullinwire

"No no, no no, this isnt the Mat Hatters Tea Party. Words cant mean what I mean them to say whenever I want them to mean something then change them.

The first quote clearly states that people with children who mix up their hobby with life have no respect for themselves. That can only mean that they should never ever ever meet with their kids around.

The other one flippantly says that sure maybe they cant get a babysitter. Now that can only mean surely that they cant get a sitter and maybe thats why they have to see people at home with kids in bed.

So you went in a few days from saying sure its no great harm if you cant get a babysitter to shag people at home, to its a terrible thing and they have no respect for themselves.

A fair line of inconsistency indeed. Just as well as you say I dont have an argumentative bone in my body or I might even make little cheap quips about PMT.

But I would never do that me "

not at all.

just offering reasoning for why people do something is hardly condoning it.

maybe its because i called you a cheating fcuker that you seem to have a problem with me, and thats fine, i dont mind, i dont care either way, but dont twist things when they hardly support what you say.

Well look it I will leave people to read your two contributions and decide for themselves whether the second post is doing anything other than roundly condemning people who invite swingers to their homes. Oh and btw I totally agree that it should be condemned so I am wholehearedly agreeing with you.

Of course as is usual, having been found out been rather ahem, inconsistent and illogical, you do your usual and resort to name calling to distract from inadequacies.

But again. I dont plan to get involved in that either.

I shall let your words tell their own story...

Slightly of topic, in that my question refers to the op as opposed to ongoing feud but were do we draw the line? Is it all unacceptable?

Is it gang bang because its multiple guys there or would it be ok with a threesome because its only one guy?

What if it was a ffm threesome is that different?

What if you are a single mum and its a single guy coming over, can they have sex with kid asleep in the house or is that also a no no?

Well setting the "feud" to one side!!

Why risk it? Leaving aside kids, you get nutters on swing sites. Nutters that appear sane but arent. Nutters that text you 100 times a day and ring you 40 until you block their number. If it hasnt happened to you it will eventually!

Now add kids to that mix. Who in their right mind would bring a relative stranger (which by definition a swinger has to be otherwise they are a girlfriend or boyfriend) to their home.

As I said and others said. A Dublin hotel costs 70 euro. A Belfast hotel costs 35 quid.

Why risk it?

I think what lovedup meant at first was what he really meant and not what he meant to write. Then he meant it again in a meaningful way, but I interpreted into a different meaning. The most important meaning of his posts is that they gave some readers a few minutes of meaning as it gave them something to analyse and thinking over. Kno warra mean??

"Slightly of topic, in that my question refers to the op as opposed to ongoing feud but were do we draw the line? Is it all unacceptable?

Is it gang bang because its multiple guys there or would it be ok with a threesome because its only one guy?

What if it was a ffm threesome is that different?

What if you are a single mum and its a single guy coming over, can they have sex with kid asleep in the house or is that also a no no?

"

I don't have children so I can't talk from experience. But I think any situation is dangerous if it's a stranger who you bring to your home. Not everyone can afford hotels and babysitters but your children's wellfare should come before your sexual desires.

My god bbw you and I agree. In fairness folk who dont have kids can never quite understand the degree to which right minded parents find the whole idea distateful and so very very wrong.

"My god bbw you and I agree. In fairness folk who dont have kids can never quite understand the degree to which right minded parents find the whole idea distateful and so very very wrong.

"

yikes don't say it out loud!!! I'm going to lose my bad reputation! It seems you missed my other post otherwise you would have ripped me apart hehe

"My god bbw you and I agree. In fairness folk who dont have kids can never quite understand the degree to which right minded parents find the whole idea distateful and so very very wrong.

yikes don't say it out loud!!! I'm going to lose my bad reputation! It seems you missed my other post otherwise you would have ripped me apart hehe"

OMFG!!!

I can see something sparking up here with you two!! Lol

Just like two giggling teens!

And agreeing with each other too!!!

Wait!.................

No I'm still alive!

yikes don't say it out loud!!! I'm going to lose my bad reputation! It seems you missed my other post otherwise you would have ripped me apart hehe

OMFG!!!

Wait!.................

No I'm still alive!

"

shut your mouth and say it ain't true!!! Pinch me so I can wake up lol

OMFG!!!

Wait!.................

No I'm still alive!

shut your mouth and say it ain't true!!! Pinch me so I can wake up lol"

No!

You'd like that!!

Bb and jimmy up a tree s.h.a.g.g.i.n.g

"Bb and jimmy up a tree s.h.a.g.g.i.n.g "

L.M.F.A.O!

oh lovely, I take my snog in the other post away... I don't snog kindergarten boys lol

"oh lovely, I take my snog in the other post away... I don't snog kindergarten boys lol"

" Who in their right mind would bring a relative stranger (which by definition a swinger has to be otherwise they are a girlfriend or boyfriend) to their home "

You'd be surprised- I've had plenty of meets, those have came to mine and me to theirs, not once has anyone for

safety suggested a hotel.

Now I'm not the murdering type but I guess it is a fairly short sighted attitude a lot of us take!

" Who in their right mind would bring a relative stranger (which by definition a swinger has to be otherwise they are a girlfriend or boyfriend) to their home

You'd be surprised- I've had plenty of meets, those have came to mine and me to theirs, not once has anyone for

Now I'm not the murdering type but I guess it is a fairly short sighted attitude a lot of us take! "

I think most of us have done it... I'm certainly more careful nowadays.

But at least you only put yourself into danger. It's different when there are children.

Im sorry, but yes they can, social services wouldn't be very long telling this couple that they cant be doing this in their home with their kids present. I would without a moments thought report this pair!! Imagine one of the kids walked in and saw what was going on in one of the rooms.....them poor kids would be traumatised for life!

These people should be ashamed of themselves, if you cant get a babysitter, then postpone it until you can.

" Who in their right mind would bring a relative stranger (which by definition a swinger has to be otherwise they are a girlfriend or boyfriend) to their home

Now I'm not the murdering type but I guess it is a fairly short sighted attitude a lot of us take! "

do you have kids ?

Who are we to judge... Live and let live and let them get on with it if that's what they want to do because at the end of the day NOBODY can tell anybody what they should and shouldn't do in their own homes!

Im sorry, but yes they can, social services wouldn't be very long telling this couple that they cant be doing this in their home with their kids present. I would without a moments thought report this pair!! Imagine one of the kids walked in and saw what was going on in one of the rooms.....them poor kids would be traumatised for life!

These people should be ashamed of themselves, if you cant get a babysitter, then postpone it until you can. "

Now I'm not the murdering type but I guess it is a fairly short sighted attitude a lot of us take!

do you have kids ?"

I think he was talking about meeting someone at your/their house and no children involved. And how safe it is.

Exactly

do you have kids ?

I think he was talking about meeting someone at your/their house and no children involved. And how safe it is. "

away off the mark as usual its different if there,s no kids in the home totally different

"Exactly"

nothin wrong with that as kids arn,t involved, post seems to have gone off the beaten track again lol

"Exactly

nothin wrong with that as kids arn,t involved, post seems to have gone off the beaten track again lol "

are you in any way surprised?? lol

"Exactly

nothin wrong with that as kids arn,t involved, post seems to have gone off the beaten track again lol

"

nope lol but movin on did ya miss me hehe

"Exactly

terribly, but you have to keep up with the crowd missus lol

ps. were you away?? lol

nope lol but movin on did ya miss me hehe "

"Exactly

ps. were you away?? lol

nope lol but movin on did ya miss me hehe "

aye i was away for 3 days do ya wanna see me white bits lol

"Exactly

ps. were you away?? lol

aye i was away for 3 days do ya wanna see me white bits lol "

I bet there are none lol

"Exactly

ps. were you away?? lol

I bet there are none lol"

correct the spray tan ain,t wore off yet lol

"Exactly

Is it ok for amarried cpl to have sex while the kids sleep in the next room?

ps. were you away?? lol

I bet there are none lol

correct the spray tan ain,t wore off yet lol "

"Exactly

Is it ok for amarried cpl to have sex while the kids sleep in the next room?

ps. were you away?? lol

I bet there are none lol

correct the spray tan ain,t wore off yet lol "

the point i was making was a cpl inviting numerous guys tht they didnt know over to their house for sex while their kids were in bed,the fact tht the kids mite hear them and this cpl dont know these guys frm adam,they could be paedophiles for all they know!a cpl having sex with their kids asleep in the next room is not the same thing,sure nearly all cpls with kids do tht!

By *rishchampions2Couple  over a year ago

Moneymore

Children are innocent angel's and as far as im concerned an parent that would subject their child to "The Swinging Lifestyle" dont deserve to have them in the first place...........

By *ess44Couple  over a year ago

northernireland

poor kids

I don't totally agree with it, but how could they get into trouble with social services unless the kids are involved? How is this any different legally to a couple having sex on the sofa while their kids are asleep upstairs?

Truth told, I've had threesomes in a house where there were young kids, but behind a locked bedroom door. Wouldn't dream of locking the kids in, but locking the adults in is okay lol.

» Add a new message to this topic