FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Convincing the wife?

Convincing the wife?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How do you bring up the subject of trying swinging or visiting a club together?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very tentively and from a safe distance.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Who's wife?

Send us her number and we will do it for you

By *ocktailsdreamsMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Send her up the road to me and I'll convince her

Depends on if she has ever shown you the slightest indication she would be interested in swinging ?

Either way, nobody here is going to be a better judge than you, as to how she would react.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"How do you bring up the subject of trying swinging or visiting a club together?"

Same way you’ll bring up your attempts at cheating on here - that is, you won’t

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

"How do you bring up the subject of trying swinging or visiting a club together?

Same way you’ll bring up your attempts at cheating on here - that is, you won’t "

Oh FFS.

I admittedly have no experience in that regard, Ohpee, but you can't underestimate simply being forward and communicating with your partner.

If you can't discuss fantasies, kinks or other such things together you can't expect to act them out together either!

Perhaps start slowly with regards to introducing new ideas into the bedroom but ultimately communicating what you would like is key; that would also, potentially, include full disclosure on your part.

Also, I don't mean for this to sound rude, don't try and 'convince' them; it must be a shared desire/want.

Ask them by all means, suggest to them as well, but never try to persuade or convince

Best of luck, Ohpee!

By *attle and HumCouple  over a year ago

Kildare

"I admittedly have no experience in that regard, Ohpee, but you can't underestimate simply being forward and communicating with your partner.

If you can't discuss fantasies, kinks or other such things together you can't expect to act them out together either!

Perhaps start slowly with regards to introducing new ideas into the bedroom but ultimately communicating what you would like is key; that would also, potentially, include full disclosure on your part.

Also, I don't mean for this to sound rude, don't try and 'convince' them; it must be a shared desire/want.

Ask them by all means, suggest to them as well, but never try to persuade or convince

Wise words.

Best of luck, Ohpee! "

"How do you bring up the subject of trying swinging or visiting a club together?"

Why are you on here without her?

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

"How do you bring up the subject of trying swinging or visiting a club together?

Why are you on here without her? "

Exactly

"I admittedly have no experience in that regard, Ohpee, but you can't underestimate simply being forward and communicating with your partner.

Best of luck, Ohpee! "

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Best of luck, Ohpee! "

Absolutely this and as for the timing, pillow-talk time is probably best

Have you ever discussed swingin in general context ? Do you have any idea how she perceives the scene ? Could always mention a podcast/radio show you listened to mentioned it and it intruligued you listening in. As someone else.suggested trying to convince is very different to saying to her you would be open to the possibility if she was .

During covid might be a good time to suggest browsing the sites as ye wouldnt probably be meeting anyway. That might make it a bit less pressure.

Have you discussed fantasies in general with her ? She may not be into swinging but could like the fetish scene. She may not have any interest and prefer to spend a day in b&q .

Which is fine too.

We all have our own ways of living life. As for being on here without her ..that's up to you. People often are on a moral pedestal but that's their choice how they interpret your choice. Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors.

Best of luck with your search for adventure!

By *hloe sussexTV/TS  over a year ago

Larne

Carefully lol

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

Very very slowly

By *hilaboutMan  over a year ago

kilkenny

Ah look hey it is what it is ..chill everyone

"I can smell the sactimonious bullshit from here.

Good luck Ohpee and if it works out, come back and share your tips. "

You think cheating is ok red?

Good luck Ohpee and if it works out, come back and share your tips.

You think cheating is ok red?"

What does it matter ? If the op chooses to share his marital status then the benefits or drawbaxks are on him alone.

If someone else thinks cheating is ok/shameful thats their choice how they live their lives

I've been swinging more than 10 years and the amount of married folks on here playing away is huge

For thousands of years humans were not monogomous. Society deciding otherwise for sake of land etc has f-all to do with normal human desires to fuck.

Look at the animal kingdom. We are indeed part of it. It's a primal need to want to fuck for many. A piece of paper or some made up rules by some bible basher isnt going to change it

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Kinda surprised mr high moral ground th has nothing to say on the topic

Why are you on here without her? "

I was looking for the like button !!

What does it matter ? If the op chooses to share his marital status then the benefits or drawbaxks are on him alone.

If someone else thinks cheating is ok/shameful thats their choice how they live their lives

I've been swinging more than 10 years and the amount of married folks on here playing away is huge

For thousands of years humans were not monogomous. Society deciding otherwise for sake of land etc has f-all to do with normal human desires to fuck.

Look at the animal kingdom. We are indeed part of it. It's a primal need to want to fuck for many. A piece of paper or some made up rules by some bible basher isnt going to change it"

Not being monogomous is not a problem at all.

But shouldn't it be a choice made by both partners?

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Look at the animal kingdom. We are indeed part of it. It's a primal need to want to fuck for many. A piece of paper or some made up rules by some bible basher isnt going to change it

But shouldn't it be a choice made by both partners? "

Someone willingly commits to be monogamous then blames the system in search for excuses why to betray a partner behind their back

By *unnitoesWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

"Kinda surprised mr high moral ground th has nothing to say on the topic "
probably on shift

But shouldn't it be a choice made by both partners? "

Well life is full of situations with 'should" . Some bollox out in china should not have eaten a bat. People should not judge others based on sexual orientation. People should have more compassion towards addicts. Capitalist societies with billionaires should look after the poor. The Irish govt should be doing a better job getting the vaccine rolled out quicker. People should eat 5 fruit and veg a day but gobble shite all day every day. People should when they can spend time with the homeless. People should buy clothes that were not made in a sweat shop. People should learn some basic critical thinking skills to challenge their own thinking as opposed to being hyper cynical about established science. People should this. Peoole should that. People shouldnt drive gas guzzlers. People should give a shit about climate change.

Life is complex there is countless examples of what "should' happen. Rather than worry about someone elses choice that doesnt affect us why don't we as a society take part in the global "shoulds" to make life better in general.

There’s at least a few profiles here could do with taking the hot pokers out of their arses and calm down. Lots talking utter shite

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"There’s at least a few profiles here could do with taking the hot pokers out of their arses and calm down. Lots talking utter shite "
How so?

By *rblue5kyMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Wow just going to sit here with some popcorn

I guess you know you've "made it" on fab when people start wondering what your opinion is on matters or where you are and what you're up to.

It's every bit as sad as it sounds.

Dublin City

"I guess you know you've "made it" on fab when people start wondering what your opinion is on matters or where you are and what you're up to.

It's every bit as sad as it sounds. "

Hah!!

Dublin City

I think my favourite thing on Fab is when couples of singles come on and pull the judgments out of the bag, all high and mighty. Then you look more closely at their verifications and see people you KNOW are married, playing away and are upfront about it!!

The moral police are all very good at harping on but they all drop their code of moral outrage for a bit of fun when it suits them. The hipocracy is amusing and so very very predictable.

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

"I think my favourite thing on Fab is when couples of singles come on and pull the judgments out of the bag, all high and mighty. Then you look more closely at their verifications and see people you KNOW are married, playing away and are upfront about it!!

The moral police are all very good at harping on but they all drop their code of moral outrage for a bit of fun when it suits them. The hipocracy is amusing and so very very predictable. "

I'd a thread up a while ago about singles and couples on fab....it got me blocked in some cases and I think deleted in other,I didnt think it was judgemental

Best of luck, Ohpee! "

Sound advice right there... she’ll either be intrigued or not... as long as she knows it’s something you’d like to do.. then it’s up to her...

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I guess you know you've "made it" on fab when people start wondering what your opinion is on matters or where you are and what you're up to.

Congrats! You've arrived in the wonderful and contradicting world of fab. Embrace it

By *amien88Man  over a year ago

wicklow

Now that's a tough one

By *rmrspumpCouple  over a year ago

narnia

With a megaphone, from a helicopter..

narnia

As others have said, start with fantasies, ask hers and tell her yours.. actually read about a website where it gives you a list of kinks and you both answer yes or no privately, then it tells you only which ones you both answered yes to..

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

Still waiting on this to happen ....... not

wicklow

"As others have said, start with fantasies, ask hers and tell her yours.. actually read about a website where it gives you a list of kinks and you both answer yes or no privately, then it tells you only which ones you both answered yes to..

What's the website?

"

By *ustin-SiderMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Best of luck, Ohpee! "

Was about to start writing but this guy right here has worded it probably better than I could.

Be open and honest but without being overbearing. Respect her thoughts and feelings on the matter too. When a couple is involved it's not just a one way street. Neither person should ever feel pressured. If it's not for her then that should be respected.

By *eter ClarkMan  over a year ago

Inverness

But shouldn't it be a choice made by both partners?

Well life is full of situations with 'should" . Some bollox out in china should not have eaten a bat. People should not judge others based on sexual orientation. People should have more compassion towards addicts. Capitalist societies with billionaires should look after the poor. The Irish govt should be doing a better job getting the vaccine rolled out quicker. People should eat 5 fruit and veg a day but gobble shite all day every day. People should when they can spend time with the homeless. People should buy clothes that were not made in a sweat shop. People should learn some basic critical thinking skills to challenge their own thinking as opposed to being hyper cynical about established science. People should this. Peoole should that. People shouldnt drive gas guzzlers. People should give a shit about climate change.

Life is complex there is countless examples of what "should' happen. Rather than worry about someone elses choice that doesnt affect us why don't we as a society take part in the global "shoulds" to make life better in general.

"

I agree.

I made a mistake once.

wicklow

"As others have said, start with fantasies, ask hers and tell her yours.. actually read about a website where it gives you a list of kinks and you both answer yes or no privately, then it tells you only which ones you both answered yes to..

Any know the site or link?

"

narnia

"

It's on youporn, the story was in men's health

Do you watch porn together?

If you do...then ask to see what she likes to watch when she is on her own and you show her yours, swopping partners ect...its a good way to start talking about fantasies!!

By *ubcouple99Couple  over a year ago

dublin

"Do you watch porn together?

If you do...then ask to see what she likes to watch when she is on her own and you show her yours, swopping partners ect...its a good way to start talking about fantasies!!"

that’s how we started

By *ubcouple99Couple  over a year ago

dublin

[Removed by poster at 17/01/21 11:29:35]

Same with us....quite eye opening it was....and here we are on fab!!

wicklow

"

Found it....great quiz

By *lytrucker32Man  over a year ago

Killeagh

Haven't bothered and never will. Certainly not her thing.

wicklow

Anyone done the link...

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Anyone done the link..."

Sorry not into link

"I think my favourite thing on Fab is when couples of singles come on and pull the judgments out of the bag, all high and mighty. Then you look more closely at their verifications and see people you KNOW are married, playing away and are upfront about it!!

The moral police are all very good at harping on but they all drop their code of moral outrage for a bit of fun when it suits them. The hipocracy is amusing and so very very predictable. "

As long as they are honest with each other, how does that compare to anything?

wicklow

"Anyone done the link...

Sorry not into link"

Very good

» Add a new message to this topic