FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Why won't people chat back

Why won't people chat back

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *om2 OP   Man  over a year ago

dundalk

I think this could be a better site if people would chat back it very disappointing when you get no feed back .just wondering anyone else the same

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

People are free to choose to reply or not..no reply means no interest as per fab rules..add to that the ratio of men to women here and the world pandemic going on?

Ah stop I know right shocking all the stuck up men around here not replying to my heah hun I'm passing through in a hour messages some even getting offended by a bit of unsolicited fanny..absolutely disgraceful behaviour. Something needs to be done about it.

#downwiththissortofthing

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

"Ah stop I know right shocking all the stuck up men around here not replying to my heah hun I'm passing through in a hour messages some even getting offended by a bit of unsolicited fanny..absolutely disgraceful behaviour. Something needs to be done about it.

#downwiththissortofthing

"

now that's what you call an impressive profile pic

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Ye it's probably frustrating but I don't see why anyone should have to chat if they are not interested.

I have said before I look at a profile before I even look at a message if that profile doesn't interest me I will either say no thanks or delete the message. I don't have time or energy to chat to loads on here.

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

I'm telling ye now....if I get another pair of boobs sent to me....or a pic of yere lady bits.....

Ladies think before ye mail

By *hett and scarlettCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

"Ah stop I know right shocking all the stuck up men around here not replying to my heah hun I'm passing through in a hour messages some even getting offended by a bit of unsolicited fanny..absolutely disgraceful behaviour. Something needs to be done about it.

#downwiththissortofthing

"

It’s terrible isn’t it. We send 50-100 cut and paste messages a day. What do we get in return?

Nothing

Zero

Zip

I make sure to include a pic of my doodle spunking my love jizz into a tissue, and Scarlett trying to fit a baseball bat up her pink cave of love. FFS, what’s a couple to do!

By *allyWally19Woman  over a year ago

The Road to Nowhere

#downwiththissortofthing

"

#carefulnow

Yea OP, to echo another response...no reply = no interest.

Like Bo, I go to the profile first & if it's not for me, I tend not to reply.

By *ctoboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I just class saying hello here on Fab like I would if I were in a pub, cafe or shop(Pre-Covid) in that if the person i talked to answers back then I engage in further chat,,,,,If not I just move on.

A message on Fab is just the same as a hello outside people have the right to respond or not...their rightful choice

#downwiththissortofthing

It’s terrible isn’t it. We send 50-100 cut and paste messages a day. What do we get in return?

Nothing

Zero

Zip

I make sure to include a pic of my doodle spunking my love jizz into a tissue, and Scarlett trying to fit a baseball bat up her pink cave of love. FFS, what’s a couple to do!"

Winning comment of the day "pink cave of love"

Dublin

#downwiththissortofthing

Nothing

Zero

Zip

I make sure to include a pic of my doodle spunking my love jizz into a tissue, and Scarlett trying to fit a baseball bat up her pink cave of love. FFS, what’s a couple to do!

Winning comment of the day "pink cave of love" "

If I’m good, she’ll let me pack a lunch and grab my flashlight, and go spelunking for the day.

Happy New Year BTW. Hope you are keeping well

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Op

Get your name known by joining in the forums

At least women will get to know your personality and possibly interact with you outside the forum

No guarantee but its better than just making an observation and expecting possite replies

You have to put in an effort because as you say women dont reply to your messages ...so try another way

#downwiththissortofthing

Nothing

Zero

Zip

I make sure to include a pic of my doodle spunking my love jizz into a tissue, and Scarlett trying to fit a baseball bat up her pink cave of love. FFS, what’s a couple to do!"

I thought the baseball bat insertion in the love cave was quite tastefully executed but sure no accounting for the taste of men here

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Why won't people give me their bank account details ? I've asked nicely ffs

You could also use the search function in the forums

Im with Rosy on this one.

Im sick of all the fanny pics and the fake women's profiles asking to meet now or go to a kik conversation.

Have some manners ladies

By *ouble Trouble 1000Couple  over a year ago

ireland

Im afraid to tell you that most people here as in the outside world please themselves and only chat to whomever they want to chat to .No reply means no interest so try not to take it too personal and just move on .

"Im with Rosy on this one.

Im sick of all the fanny pics and the fake women's profiles asking to meet now or go to a kik conversation.

Have some manners ladies "

Well your one to talk should never have given you my number with all them unsolicited ass photos you send me

Dublin

#downwiththissortofthing

Nothing

Zero

Zip

I thought the baseball bat insertion in the love cave was quite tastefully executed but sure no accounting for the taste of men here "

I know, right? I got the angle was perfect, lighting was good, and the end result was almost like a magic disappearing baseball bat trick.

In hindsight, probably should have gone with a hurley and kept it Irish. Live and learn

"

Zip

"

Thankfully I get bombarded with only zip files from women but I don’t have the wherewithal or technology to open them.

Such a relief. I imagine it would be quite a traumatic experience being exposed to all that sordidness

By *eter ClarkMan  over a year ago

Inverness

#downwiththissortofthing

Nothing

Zero

Zip

Hahaha priceless.

Videos please

I look at a persons profile before messaging them, no point me sending a message if im not what they are looking for.

I try be myself (charming that is ) and say what Im into when i see a profile i think i like and match what they are looking for.

Been very lucky to meet some great people here. It can be a feast or a famine thou sometimes too.

Couples and single ladies always say how many messages they get of a dick and hi... that i would say is such a waste of everyones time.

Im always open to a chat with sexy people if anyone wants to chat... #justsayin

By *eter ClarkMan  over a year ago

Inverness

"Why won't people give me their bank account details ? I've asked nicely ffs "

I just PMed you. How much do you want?

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

#downwiththissortofthing

Nothing

Zero

Zip

Doodle

#downwiththissortofthing

Nothing

Zero

Zip

Winning comment of the day "pink cave of love"

If I’m good, she’ll let me pack a lunch and grab my flashlight, and go spelunking for the day.

Happy New Year BTW. Hope you are keeping well "

All good thanks you xx

"Im with Rosy on this one.

Have some manners ladies

Well your one to talk should never have given you my number with all them unsolicited ass photos you send me "

I know ya like them so stop giving out

#downwiththissortofthing

Nothing

Zero

Zip

I thought the baseball bat insertion in the love cave was quite tastefully executed but sure no accounting for the taste of men here

I know, right? I got the angle was perfect, lighting was good, and the end result was almost like a magic disappearing baseball bat trick.

In hindsight, probably should have gone with a hurley and kept it Irish. Live and learn "

Know your audience I find the Jameson bottle backwards inserted gets the best response. Apparently bucket fanny are in season

Shiver me timbers, everyone is very talkative to the Manbeast

"Shiver me timbers, everyone is very talkative to the Manbeast "

Thats cos you so hunky

By *ammyPamelaTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

And Reply of the day goes to...

Thanks for the Smiles

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

#downwiththissortofthing

Nothing

Zero

Zip

In hindsight, probably should have gone with a hurley and kept it Irish. Live and learn

Know your audience I find the Jameson bottle backwards inserted gets the best response. Apparently bucket fanny are in season "

Bucket fannys for fisting

"Shiver me timbers, everyone is very talkative to the Manbeast

Thats cos you so hunky "

This is true

Dublin

#downwiththissortofthing

Nothing

Zero

Zip

Doodle "

I was going to go with one-eyes bald wombat but that felt too provocative

Dublin

#downwiththissortofthing

Nothing

Zero

Zip

Know your audience I find the Jameson bottle backwards inserted gets the best response. Apparently bucket fanny are in season "

Very good advice and can have a few drinks at the same time. Practical and erotic

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

#downwiththissortofthing

Nothing

Zero

Zip

Doodle

I was going to go with one-eyes bald wombat but that felt too provocative "

Im not able.

OP - yes it would be nice to get feedback on why people aren't intetested, but you gotta remember that women on here are getting bombarded with heaps of (mostly shit) mails from lads.

All the time.

Understand that women on here are also frustrated with messages, but for a different reason to you.

Unfortunately for us, this means we have to work extra hard to catch their attention.

I had a look at your profile there, your pics are grand but you only have one sentence written about yourself. I'm being blunt here, no harm meant, but that's lazy. (Not that mine is much better )

I would encourage you to work on your bio, write a bit more about yourself, get creative and make yourself stand out because I can guarantee you that some people will read your one sentence bio and think "Well if he isn't bothered to put in the effort, then I'm not going to bother with him".

Best of luck with whatever you decide to do

By *om2 OP   Man  over a year ago

dundalk

Thanks everyone for all the reply

Have a nice evening

I'm only likely to chat to someone whose profile appeals, or if I've got to know them through the forums.

I'll be honest though, and E & I were just discussing it earlier today, at the moment I often plainly and simply can't be bothered chatting with new people on here. And that's no disrespect to those people, it's just a reflection of the current situation and its effect on me.

I don't see the issue here

If someone doesn't respond to a message....its a response and looking for an explanation to why someone isn't chatting to you....is immature .

People are being abused here on a daily basis

When people message a profile and don't get reply to someone's message

... women mainly receiving abuse from immature men ...with rejection issues

Women can be bad enough as well but not as bad.....

If I don't get a reply

I Move on with respect.....

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

We prefer to chat now an again in the forums rather than reply to every faceless hi how are you/how you find the site type messages

By *errylad90Man  over a year ago

cork

I think you have to take into account the amount of messages women must receive from genuine timewasters on here. The reply rate would probably be 10% if even that, so as the women say on their profile compose a decent message that will grab their attention.

What I'd like to know is how many women text men first on here....... I imagine it's pretty rare or maybe it's just me lol

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

What I'd like to know is how many women text men first on here....... I imagine it's pretty rare or maybe it's just me lol"

Ive

I've no issue with messaging first and have done a good few times. Sometimes it's just something from the forums or something in a profile that I have liked. But I can see it from a guys perspective as well a first message can be awkard to write.

What I'd like to know is does a faf or similar ever actually work as a first message?

"

What I'd like to know is how many women text men first on here....... I imagine it's pretty rare or maybe it's just me lol

Ive

I've no issue with messaging first and have done a good few times. Sometimes it's just something from the forums or something in a profile that I have liked. But I can see it from a guys perspective as well a first message can be awkard to write.

What I'd like to know is does a faf or similar ever actually work as a first message? "

I've sent the first message to females males and couple's all the time. I've no issue reaching out to compliment someone on a photo or just reach out to say hello. Sometimes people don't respond but I don't feel obliged to start a thread about it

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

The amount of boobs and fanny pictures I've sent and not one reply

Beginning to loose hope here... then when I ask for a meet at last minute not one reply ... ffs

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

Ive

What I'd like to know is does a faf or similar ever actually work as a first message?

I've sent the first message to females males and couple's all the time. I've no issue reaching out to compliment someone on a photo or just reach out to say hello. Sometimes people don't respond but I don't feel obliged to start a thread about it "

That is true as well. It's fab some will repond some don't. I don't pay any heed if they don't.

I always love it when you get a message.."love profile, would love to chat, hope you reply".

You reply, they read it and delete it

Ah well, got to have a thick skin on fab

"I always love it when you get a message.."love profile, would love to chat, hope you reply".

Ah well, got to have a thick skin on fab "

Ya and you keep clogging up my in box ffs

"I always love it when you get a message.."love profile, would love to chat, hope you reply".

Ah well, got to have a thick skin on fab

Ya and you keep clogging up my in box ffs "

Ahh sorry we thought you liked all fanny and cock cos you hadnt blocked us

By *errylad90Man  over a year ago

cork

Ah well, got to have a thick skin on fab "

That is quite comical

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Try coming up with a different puzzle every day just to get a message

"Try coming up with a different puzzle every day just to get a message "

its a clever little ploy in fairness

By *eepixieWoman  over a year ago

belfast

So when I reply no thank you, to every message that doesn’t appeal to me, I’m quizzed as to “why not?” !! That’s one reason I sometimes don’t reply!!

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I reply to every message I receive. Just saying

By *eepixieWoman  over a year ago

belfast

"I reply to every message I receive. Just saying "

As I said, I always replied, until some creeps became rude asking me “why not? What’s wrong with me? Am I that gruesome...”. got a bit annoying lol

No obligation to chat back. Whinging about it isn’t going to endear you to anyone either. When you sign up for site you are asked to respect the ‘no rely = no interest’ etiquette. It’s a woman’s world here my friend.

#downwiththissortofthing

Nothing

Zero

Zip

Hahahaha

» Add a new message to this topic