FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Getting caught

Getting caught

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *scouple07 OP   Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

Myself and Mrs Gs are quite partial to outdoor fun , may it be car play or a sneaky flash or fumble while out walking.

Anyone had any close calls or actually been caught in the act? We haven't so far and not something we want to happen too.

Anyone want to share any stories of this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *outhboyMan  over a year ago

derry

I would love to watch you

By *ocktailsdreamsMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I've been caught while going hammer and tongs at my ex down by a river in Donegal, the ex war bent over slightly holding on to a tree and fishermen came strolling up the river bank

louth, Ireland

"I've been caught while going hammer and tongs at my ex down by a river in Donegal, the ex war bent over slightly holding on to a tree and fishermen came strolling up the river bank"

Did you stop or just carry on?

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 14/01/21 11:57:24]

Edinburgh

"I've been caught while going hammer and tongs at my ex down by a river in Donegal, the ex war bent over slightly holding on to a tree and fishermen came strolling up the river bank

Did you stop or just carry on?"

No I definitely didn't stop!

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

Got caught receiving a bj from a lady who used to be here a long time ago.

Parked up, in the front of a van in a quiet laneway when three lads in a car pulled up alongside and started shouting at us. One of them was a neighbour of hers and was meant to be in school so she screamed at him that she'd tell his mother he was out acting the maggot. They drove off then and she got back down to business as if nothing had happened. Good times! Jesus, that's a long time ago.

By *eter ClarkMan  over a year ago

Inverness

I was out driving with a friend of mine and we pulled into a lane way off a small boreen. The lane way led to an old farm house. She went down on me sucking my hard cock. I started to rip her clothes off and slid my fingers into her pussy. I was rick hard and throbbing and she was awash with antisipation. She straddled me in the driving seat. Rubbing her pussy against my cock. Sliding up and down. I wanted her and she wanted me. Both completely naked and enjoying the moment.

Then... ... A farmer knocks on the drivers window. "You can't park there" he says. And stands there staring at my naked friend. I threw some clothes at her and moved to block his view. Some people are strange. I quickly drove away and she sucked me off as we escaped.

By *Belfast_FellaMan  over a year ago

belfast

I've had a few near misses in the car.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Once as a lad I was staying over in my gf house.Me upstairs in her bed and her on the couch downstairs as her parents were very strict

House absolutely pitch dark and I didnt want to wake anyone by turning on a light.

Reached down,grabbed a tee-shirt off the floor and sneaked down the stairs

Gf on the big couch so I woke her with a horn knocking on her back and a cuddle

Starting kissing and hands all over the place

Light goes on ...her dad standing there in his PJs and a big roar out of him

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS GOING ON

It was then that I realised that the tee-shirt that I threw on in the dark was a see through blouse of hers that she'd thrown on the floor of her bedroom

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Once as a lad I was staying over in my gf house.Me upstairs in her bed and her on the couch downstairs as her parents were very strict

House absolutely pitch dark and I didnt want to wake anyone by turning on a light.

Reached down,grabbed a tee-shirt off the floor and sneaked down the stairs

Gf on the big couch so I woke her with a horn knocking on her back and a cuddle

Starting kissing and hands all over the place

Light goes on ...her dad standing there in his PJs and a big roar out of him

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS GOING ON

It was then that I realised that the tee-shirt that I threw on in the dark was a see through blouse of hers that she'd thrown on the floor of her bedroom

"

GOLD

When i was 16 my parents were away on holiday, i had the house to myself. Decided to bring my gf over and ended up in my parents bed only to be interrupted by my aunt who had a house key, she only stayed when working late. She got a call to cover at work and i never knew...

So there we were going at it when i heard my aunt enter the room..

My aunt still slags me to this day

By *ickheadcuntCouple  over a year ago

Cork Ireland

Fucked for over an hour in a hotel corridor one night in limerick... and not one person came across us

"Fucked for over an hour in a hotel corridor one night in limerick... and not one person came across us "

Ha they were all in the camera room watching the cctv. Lol

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Many years ago as teens me n the missus were staying with my parents and had the house to ourselves one morning so went at it hard and vocal, afterwards I walked down to the kitchen in my boxers to get a drink and heard muttering, I popped my head in the living room to see my aunt, her husband and 3 kids sat there red faced.

They were home on holiday and my parents had met them in town and given them a key and told them to wait at the house till they got back from shopping.

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

Nope, never been caught outside or inside.

I'm a sneaky fucker

By *ngloirishcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Dundalk

Too many times to mention while we were "courting"

By *he wanerding bullMan  over a year ago

cavan

"Fucked for over an hour in a hotel corridor one night in limerick... and not one person came across us "

It would be rude to cum over someone without asking first.

Wow, loving all these stories, keep ‘em coming!

By *elfastblondMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Had a few Mrs in the car

Many years ago was hard at it in a secluded area up Scrabo Tower, when next minute a couple walking their dog were standing right beside us, not sure who was more shocked, but they walked on and we carried on

louth, Ireland

Actually just remembered 1, not really being caught at it but we was away on holiday 2yrs ago and we was out for a late night drink and a stroll back when I took my boobs out of top and we walked along. We had stopped and was looking at something when a woman on a bike came along and I'd forgotten I had my boobs out, I turned and said hi as she passed and only realised when she wobbled on her bike and nearly came off poor woman

Mrs Gs

The risk can be a turn on but I think it’s fundamentally reckless and irresponsible to realistically get caught. Esp if there is a remote risk a family/children could come across it.

louth, Ireland

"The risk can be a turn on but I think it’s fundamentally reckless and irresponsible to realistically get caught. Esp if there is a remote risk a family/children could come across it.

"

Completely agree with this

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

My ex and I had a magic summer together once, I was studying and he was working shifts. Living in his house near the sea, no other houses in sight. We would spend his days off down the beach or out in the boat. One gorgeous day we got back from the beach all sandy and sweaty and sticky, had showers and went at it hard and loud upstairs, front door was open, sure why not? When we were done, we came downstairs to find his bloody mother had been and gone and left an apple tart on the kitchen table. She had a habit of turning up unannounced and this time it bit her in the ass. I wondered had she finally heard enough to accept I was good enough for her son. She didn’t look me quite in the eye for a good few days and I had a very smug smile going on. But she never called in without ringing first again.

By *rade69Man  over a year ago

dublin

I have a story about my ex and a popular dogging spot 8 years ago maybe !!!

I was having some car play really hot and late at night unknowingly to me a car had turn its lights off and creeped up behind me !!

Three Garda got out of the car one stayed inside !! A Garda came to each side of the car all of this while I was in turbo mode, and oblivious to anything going on outside..when I heard 3.2.1 and full head lamps on and three torches shining into the car

louth, Ireland

"I have a story about my ex and a popular dogging spot 8 years ago maybe !!!

I was having some car play really hot and late at night unknowingly to me a car had turn its lights off and creeped up behind me !!

Three Garda got out of the car one stayed inside !! A Garda came to each side of the car all of this while I was in turbo mode, and oblivious to anything going on outside..when I heard 3.2.1 and full head lamps on and three torches shining into the car "

What happened?

By *rade69Man  over a year ago

dublin

They made both of us get out of the car at about 3:30 am I had no top on an beads of sweat all over my face it was freezing they had a quick look in the car I could hear them talking quietly an giggling.. and they literally just said get a hotel room next time !!! Funny enough thou I have bumped into the same Garda 3/4 times when getting paperwork sign in local Garda station

By *adinLouthMan  over a year ago

dundalk

Years ago as a young lad, myself and a girl were having great fun in the car one night.

We were at the end of a long straight road cul de sac, it is a total dead end with nothing down there.

In the midst of everything, flashlight shines in the window and a knock on the window, from the gaurds!

He started giving us a bit of grief most likely just trying to have a laugh for himself.

His laugh changed when I asked why his headlights were off, and did he intentionally roll up on us to watch / scare us.

"Got caught receiving a bj from a lady who used to be here a long time ago.

Parked up, in the front of a van in a quiet laneway when three lads in a car pulled up alongside and started shouting at us. One of them was a neighbour of hers and was meant to be in school so she screamed at him that she'd tell his mother he was out acting the maggot. They drove off then and she got back down to business as if nothing had happened. Good times! Jesus, that's a long time ago. "

lies

Lucan

Parked up, in the front of a van in a quiet laneway when three lads in a car pulled up alongside and started shouting at us. One of them was a neighbour of hers and was meant to be in school so she screamed at him that she'd tell his mother he was out acting the maggot. They drove off then and she got back down to business as if nothing had happened. Good times! Jesus, that's a long time ago. lies"

Sorry. I really didn't think anyone would recognise you as the woman from the story.

My bad!

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Parked up, in the front of a van in a quiet laneway when three lads in a car pulled up alongside and started shouting at us. One of them was a neighbour of hers and was meant to be in school so she screamed at him that she'd tell his mother he was out acting the maggot. They drove off then and she got back down to business as if nothing had happened. Good times! Jesus, that's a long time ago. lies

Sorry. I really didn't think anyone would recognise you as the woman from the story.

My bad! "

He was one of the young pups in the car michael

Lucan

Parked up, in the front of a van in a quiet laneway when three lads in a car pulled up alongside and started shouting at us. One of them was a neighbour of hers and was meant to be in school so she screamed at him that she'd tell his mother he was out acting the maggot. They drove off then and she got back down to business as if nothing had happened. Good times! Jesus, that's a long time ago. lies

My bad!

He was one of the young pups in the car michael "

Oh yes, that's right. That's exactly what he was...

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Parked up, in the front of a van in a quiet laneway when three lads in a car pulled up alongside and started shouting at us. One of them was a neighbour of hers and was meant to be in school so she screamed at him that she'd tell his mother he was out acting the maggot. They drove off then and she got back down to business as if nothing had happened. Good times! Jesus, that's a long time ago. "

Classy lady

Lucan

Parked up, in the front of a van in a quiet laneway when three lads in a car pulled up alongside and started shouting at us. One of them was a neighbour of hers and was meant to be in school so she screamed at him that she'd tell his mother he was out acting the maggot. They drove off then and she got back down to business as if nothing had happened. Good times! Jesus, that's a long time ago.

Classy lady "

She was too. She worked in a high end banking job where she had to wear a business suit all day and talk politely. She liked to let of steam when she got a chance. She was quite the woman!

By *hockwaves84Man  over a year ago

west country

Classy lady

She was too. She worked in a high end banking job where she had to wear a business suit all day and talk politely. She liked to let of steam when she got a chance. She was quite the woman! "

Off*

Caught by the police in a car with a friend she was ontop of me in the driver seat. He just said there was houses under construction up further pull into one of the drives there and noone should bother us. Dropping her home and it turned out to be her host families relative ( she was an exchange student when we both 17)

Inverness

"My ex and I had a magic summer together once, I was studying and he was working shifts. Living in his house near the sea, no other houses in sight. We would spend his days off down the beach or out in the boat. One gorgeous day we got back from the beach all sandy and sweaty and sticky, had showers and went at it hard and loud upstairs, front door was open, sure why not? When we were done, we came downstairs to find his bloody mother had been and gone and left an apple tart on the kitchen table. She had a habit of turning up unannounced and this time it bit her in the ass. I wondered had she finally heard enough to accept I was good enough for her son. She didn’t look me quite in the eye for a good few days and I had a very smug smile going on. But she never called in without ringing first again.

"

Excellent I love this.

Inverness

I met a German Girl in Galway just before lockdown. She was working on a farm in Connemara for a few months. Because I could travel with my work I went out to see her several times.

On a beautiful sunny evening in April I picked her up and we went to Coral Strand. We went skinny dipping and had a picnic afterwards in the car. It was April.

Afterwards we started to get it on. Ripping the clothes off each other. We had just watched the sunset and it was starting to get a little darker. The car was steamed up as we devoured each other. I climbed into the passenger seat so she could straddle me. The car was rocking and there was no stopping us. Eventually we ended in a satisfying sweat. We sat there for what seemed like a brief moment and had a blue light flash on a car that was almost behind us.

My sweat turned into micro streams. After a moment I climbed into the drivers seat and lowered the window to be interrogated by the local cop. I gave her address instead of mine because it was closer. The cop said that we were still out beyond our limit and we should go immediately.

I started the car and high tailed it out of there. After getting a reasonable lead bombing it down the road for the fear of being stopped again. Flying down the road with nothing on but a condom with the German girl staring at me grinning from ear to ear.

» Add a new message to this topic