Edinburgh

In Belfast also

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'll be just off nights so not bothered either way

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Haven't celebrated it since I was a child and have never seen a Paddy's Day parade so it will just be like every other year.

By *anKinkyMan  over a year ago

Carrick on Shannon

Good,maybe be the hard earned tax payers money allocated to said event should be given to the front line Student Nurses & your a Cead Mile Failte to them.

By *ay_Gatsby_D4Man  over a year ago

Belfast, Dublin

There’s no way Paddy’s day is going ahead

By *eter Clark OP   Man  over a year ago

Inverness

"Good,maybe be the hard earned tax payers money allocated to said event should be given to the front line Student Nurses & your a Cead Mile Failte to them."

Yes hopefully. At least we still have the Six Nations

By *ctoboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Impossible for Parades to go ahead in any cities this year..

Incredible also to think 6 Nations will be played????...You're not allowed to mix or hug families yet these guys can go into scrums & rucks and that's ok???

Carrick on Shannon

"Impossible for Parades to go ahead in any cities this year..

Incredible also to think 6 Nations will be played????...You're not allowed to mix or hug families yet these guys can go into scrums & rucks and that's ok???"

I agree,Rugby,Soccer,Gaa,should be cancelled,people are meeting up in houses to watch these televised Games and spreading the virus

'Panem et circenses' - very old and still valid rule.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

no paddys day last year, probably none this year. let's hope we have a bit of stuff back come March because talking to a good few people they're struggling alot more now then last April and May.

Carrick on Shannon

"'Panem et circenses' - very old and still valid rule. "
Unus pro omnibus,omnes pro uno- very old and still a valid rule!.

Tipperary

vaccinate the vulnerable and open up.

I think it's a good idea. Cancelled last years cause of covid and this year's looks to be cancelled. There will always be next year and the years after that. Better to help keep the numbers down until we can get a handle on it.

"I think it's a good idea. Cancelled last years cause of covid and this year's looks to be cancelled. There will always be next year and the years after that. Better to help keep the numbers down until we can get a handle on it. "

Well said my thoughts exactly

Christmas wasn't and look how that turned out.

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Most importantly do we still get a day off work?!

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Easter Christian celebrations will be next.

Doesn't effect me but I think people will have to realise most of this years events won't take place

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Most importantly do we still get a day off work?! "

Is it a holiday up the north

By *im tim timMan  over a year ago

c

yes the christmas that should have been cancelled..covid would be lots better now if the government had cancelled the xmas..

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Most importantly do we still get a day off work?!

Is it a holiday up the north "

Yes it is.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Only time I've ever had st Patrick's Day off is when it falls on a Sunday.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

It's no surprise if it is canceled and with the way things are it's the right decision. Either way it never made much difference to me I've always been working it unless it fell on my normal days off.

By *oxyvixen99Woman  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

"Most importantly do we still get a day off work?!

Is it a holiday up the north "

yep

I haven't went in years and i won't either so it doesn't impact me at all. I am actually delighted about it i think it's a bit of a joke really.

Tipperary

whether its cancelled or not (pubs open), you'll have house parties galore to celebrate the Irish day. Xmas was just a party that went for days upon end, the most festive time of the year. speaking to alot of people though, the mentality is waning and tiring. not so much of level 2s and 3s to a lesser extent but level 5s. I think this will be the last 1 but the million dollar question is how long it goes on for.

Tipperary

"yes the christmas that should have been cancelled..covid would be lots better now if the government had cancelled the xmas.."
after a 6 week lockdown in November, there would of been murder if xmas was cancelled. they felt they had to give the people something. what was absolute bonkers was opening shops 3 weeks prior to Xmas. also, house parties and celebrations were crazy over Xmas. there is nothing NPHET or the government could do about that. hindsight is a great tool but nobody foresaw 8k to 9k cases a day in Jan.

St Patrick’s day is one of my favourite days but I’d happily sacrifice it to keep the numbers low and try get back on track .

By *rblue5kyMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Sensible and alot more things will be cancelled as well

By *ocktailsdreamsMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"St Patrick’s day is one of my favourite days but I’d happily sacrifice it to keep the numbers low and try get back on track . "

Here here!

"St Patrick’s day is one of my favourite days but I’d happily sacrifice it to keep the numbers low and try get back on track .

Here here!"

i would nearly be fearful to step into a crowded pub like before. Will things ever be the same , I’m not so sure

Tipperary

"St Patrick’s day is one of my favourite days but I’d happily sacrifice it to keep the numbers low and try get back on track .

Here here! i would nearly be fearful to step into a crowded pub like before. Will things ever be the same , I’m not so sure "

I wouldn't but that's what you're going to have with some. vaccine or no vaccine some are going to be paranoid out of their brain. I can't wait to start living life properly again.

Here here! i would nearly be fearful to step into a crowded pub like before. Will things ever be the same , I’m not so sure I wouldn't but that's what you're going to have with some. vaccine or no vaccine some are going to be paranoid out of their brain. I can't wait to start living life properly again. "

I wonder will we return to how we always were .. or wil we forever be paranoid if even sub consciously

Tipperary

Here here! i would nearly be fearful to step into a crowded pub like before. Will things ever be the same , I’m not so sure I wouldn't but that's what you're going to have with some. vaccine or no vaccine some are going to be paranoid out of their brain. I can't wait to start living life properly again.

I wonder will we return to how we always were .. or wil we forever be paranoid if even sub consciously "

I wouldn't be a tad paranoid. covid will end up like the flu. People will get it, more so each winter and some will suffer. not to the same extent, but flu kills thousands each year that we don't hear about. its up to each individual how they live their lives but I, for one can't wait to get going.

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

Here here! i would nearly be fearful to step into a crowded pub like before. Will things ever be the same , I’m not so sure I wouldn't but that's what you're going to have with some. vaccine or no vaccine some are going to be paranoid out of their brain. I can't wait to start living life properly again.

I wonder will we return to how we always were .. or wil we forever be paranoid if even sub consciously I wouldn't be a tad paranoid. covid will end up like the flu. People will get it, more so each winter and some will suffer. not to the same extent, but flu kills thousands each year that we don't hear about. its up to each individual how they live their lives but I, for one can't wait to get going. "

Broken....broken...broken....record

You can never cancel our patriotism!

Kaizer will dress up as a tractor and parade around the house to celebrate

It was pretty obvious that Paddy’s Fay and easter too (hopefully soon) can’t go ahead in and forms.

You can basically expect anything until the summer to be off and most things this year. Expecting otherwise will just disappoint yourself. Don’t do it.

Paddy’s Day is a total load of shite anyway and imagine being happy enough to have another 4-6 weeks lockdown just to have a self entitled bullshit day. It’ll be just as things are starting to look really decent again too so don’t be surprised if people would be salivating at the proposition and then, bang, we’d be in lockdown again until May 1st

I wonder will we return to how we always were .. or wil we forever be paranoid if even sub consciously I wouldn't be a tad paranoid. covid will end up like the flu. People will get it, more so each winter and some will suffer. not to the same extent, but flu kills thousands each year that we don't hear about. its up to each individual how they live their lives but I, for one can't wait to get going. "

Good for you

"What are your thoughts? "

How can they cancel a date in a calendar ?

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"yes the christmas that should have been cancelled..covid would be lots better now if the government had cancelled the xmas..after a 6 week lockdown in November, there would of been murder if xmas was cancelled. they felt they had to give the people something. what was absolute bonkers was opening shops 3 weeks prior to Xmas. also, house parties and celebrations were crazy over Xmas. there is nothing NPHET or the government could do about that. hindsight is a great tool but nobody foresaw 8k to 9k cases a day in Jan. "

In some peoples eye there has being murder. I know hindsight is 20/20 looking back on christmas we were nuts to contemplate that people would behave and consider others

I can forgo Paddys day even another year of stay at home if we can suppress this virus and learn from the experience hell we might even go some way to saving the planet for future generations by changing habits

Tipperary

I wonder will we return to how we always were .. or wil we forever be paranoid if even sub consciously I wouldn't be a tad paranoid. covid will end up like the flu. People will get it, more so each winter and some will suffer. not to the same extent, but flu kills thousands each year that we don't hear about. its up to each individual how they live their lives but I, for one can't wait to get going.

Broken....broken...broken....record"

nothing broken about that comment. a question was asked, I answered it. if people want to live in fear for the rest of their lives, that's there business.

limerick

"What are your thoughts?

How can they cancel a date in a calendar ?"

Mr gray u are being a smartarse

"It was pretty obvious that Paddy’s Fay and easter too (hopefully soon) can’t go ahead in and forms.

You can basically expect anything until the summer to be off and most things this year. Expecting otherwise will just disappoint yourself. Don’t do it.

Paddy’s Day is a total load of shite anyway and imagine being happy enough to have another 4-6 weeks lockdown just to have a self entitled bullshit day. It’ll be just as things are starting to look really decent again too so don’t be surprised if people would be salivating at the proposition and then, bang, we’d be in lockdown again until May 1st "

In reality we will probably be in lockdown in may regardless

"It was pretty obvious that Paddy’s Fay and easter too (hopefully soon) can’t go ahead in and forms.

Paddy’s Day is a total load of shite anyway and imagine being happy enough to have another 4-6 weeks lockdown just to have a self entitled bullshit day. It’ll be just as things are starting to look really decent again too so don’t be surprised if people would be salivating at the proposition and then, bang, we’d be in lockdown again until May 1st

In reality we will probably be in lockdown in may regardless "

We’ll still be in restrictions yea. I’d say level 3. But can ye imagine what it would be like if they allowed us a “reprieve” for Paddy’s Day

limerick

I wonder will we return to how we always were .. or wil we forever be paranoid if even sub consciously I wouldn't be a tad paranoid. covid will end up like the flu. People will get it, more so each winter and some will suffer. not to the same extent, but flu kills thousands each year that we don't hear about. its up to each individual how they live their lives but I, for one can't wait to get going.

Broken....broken...broken....recordnothing broken about that comment. a question was asked, I answered it. if people want to live in fear for the rest of their lives, that's there business. "

Unlike a flue ur actions influence many in the case of covid and may have deadly outcomes for those others

Tipperary

Paddy’s Day is a total load of shite anyway and imagine being happy enough to have another 4-6 weeks lockdown just to have a self entitled bullshit day. It’ll be just as things are starting to look really decent again too so don’t be surprised if people would be salivating at the proposition and then, bang, we’d be in lockdown again until May 1st "

what's utter shite is the way we're living and people thought "hip hip horray, the vaccine is here, 2021 is the saviour of all graces". its not going to be and id say a large chunk of this year will be like last year. I just hope they can get the most vulnerable vaccinated as quickly as possible.

We’ll still be in restrictions yea. I’d say level 3. But can ye imagine what it would be like if they allowed us a “reprieve” for Paddy’s Day "

Yes worse than now...

Tipperary

Broken....broken...broken....recordnothing broken about that comment. a question was asked, I answered it. if people want to live in fear for the rest of their lives, that's there business.

Unlike a flue ur actions influence many in the case of covid and may have deadly outcomes for those others"

I'm talking when the required % are vaccinated. life moves on.

tipperary

Broken....broken...broken....recordnothing broken about that comment. a question was asked, I answered it. if people want to live in fear for the rest of their lives, that's there business.

Unlike a flue ur actions influence many in the case of covid and may have deadly outcomes for those othersI'm talking when the required % are vaccinated. life moves on. "

What do the people you talk to have to say about it all

Paddy’s Day is a total load of shite anyway and imagine being happy enough to have another 4-6 weeks lockdown just to have a self entitled bullshit day. It’ll be just as things are starting to look really decent again too so don’t be surprised if people would be salivating at the proposition and then, bang, we’d be in lockdown again until May 1st what's utter shite is the way we're living and people thought "hip hip horray, the vaccine is here, 2021 is the saviour of all graces". its not going to be and id say a large chunk of this year will be like last year. I just hope they can get the most vulnerable vaccinated as quickly as possible. "

Only wilfully ignorant people thought 2021 would be even remotely close to normal.

Anyway most didn’t think any vaccine would be available so quick. And just because one is available doesn’t mean everyone will get it magically on day 1. And there’ll always be loads of precaution even when it is administered

Tipperary

Unlike a flue ur actions influence many in the case of covid and may have deadly outcomes for those othersI'm talking when the required % are vaccinated. life moves on.

What do the people you talk to have to say about it all"

they can't wait to resume living life. I'd say its the same mentality as most.

Tipperary

Paddy’s Day is a total load of shite anyway and imagine being happy enough to have another 4-6 weeks lockdown just to have a self entitled bullshit day. It’ll be just as things are starting to look really decent again too so don’t be surprised if people would be salivating at the proposition and then, bang, we’d be in lockdown again until May 1st what's utter shite is the way we're living and people thought "hip hip horray, the vaccine is here, 2021 is the saviour of all graces". its not going to be and id say a large chunk of this year will be like last year. I just hope they can get the most vulnerable vaccinated as quickly as possible.

Only wilfully ignorant people thought 2021 would be even remotely close to normal.

Anyway most didn’t think any vaccine would be available so quick. And just because one is available doesn’t mean everyone will get it magically on day 1. And there’ll always be loads of precaution even when it is administered "

once the most vulnerable are vacc( however long that takes), that should see a huge change in fortunes.

Tipperary

We’ll still be in restrictions yea. I’d say level 3. But can ye imagine what it would be like if they allowed us a “reprieve” for Paddy’s Day

Yes worse than now... "

it wouldn't be worse then now. now is a result of Xmas, a 2 week long period, not just one day. pubs won't be open for paddys day but if we're out of a l5, people will get together.

Unlike a flue ur actions influence many in the case of covid and may have deadly outcomes for those othersI'm talking when the required % are vaccinated. life moves on.

What do the people you talk to have to say about it allthey can't wait to resume living life. I'd say its the same mentality as most. "

I can’t wait to resume living but I just wonder if life will be what it was.. there is a lot of recovery for people suffering now, wether financially , mentally , bereaved, so much loss and destruction

tipperary

I'll write slowly.....in case you are like me...I dont read very fast...

FLU=vaccination given each year...

COVID=worse than flu...vaccination only come out in 2021...

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Will the Taoiseach still go to the US for Paddy's day? Sure Mehole is entitled to have a fun trip abroad at the expense of the tax payer...

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

I heard people saying they can't wait to go to a concert in 2021 it'll be 22 by time that happens at least.. The videos from oz and new Zealand would sicken you.. Concerts galore.. Nightclubs packed.. Normal life resuming all cause they closed their borders.. The state of Queensland has had only a few hundred cases since last year and it must be 30 times the size of Ireland.. If only we could have done the same

"Will the Taoiseach still go to the US for Paddy's day? Sure Mehole is entitled to have a fun trip abroad at the expense of the tax payer..."

Oh POP that can of worms

"I heard people saying they can't wait to go to a concert in 2021 it'll be 22 by time that happens at least.. The videos from oz and new Zealand would sicken you.. Concerts galore.. Nightclubs packed.. Normal life resuming all cause they closed their borders.. The state of Queensland has had only a few hundred cases since last year and it must be 30 times the size of Ireland.. If only we could have done the same "
coulda shoulda would , it’s sickening and frustrating alright

Tipperary

I'll write slowly.....in case you are like me...I dont read very fast...

FLU=vaccination given each year...

COVID=worse than flu...vaccination only come out in 2021...

"

and will be given on a regular occarance. experts will know how often. thars part and parcel in evaluation of a new vaccine.

Edinburgh

"Will the Taoiseach still go to the US for Paddy's day? Sure Mehole is entitled to have a fun trip abroad at the expense of the tax payer...

Oh POP that can of worms "

Of course he has to ride the gravy train some way !

Tipperary

"I heard people saying they can't wait to go to a concert in 2021 it'll be 22 by time that happens at least.. The videos from oz and new Zealand would sicken you.. Concerts galore.. Nightclubs packed.. Normal life resuming all cause they closed their borders.. The state of Queensland has had only a few hundred cases since last year and it must be 30 times the size of Ireland.. If only we could have done the same "
borders bar the essentials should of been closed last March but that was never considered. why? I don't know. New Zealand is a totally different country to Ireland though. its a stand alone island. were part of the EU.

"Will the Taoiseach still go to the US for Paddy's day? Sure Mehole is entitled to have a fun trip abroad at the expense of the tax payer..."

More then likely. Couldn't miss his first official US trip in the role.

"

I can’t wait to resume living but I just wonder if life will be what it was.. there is a lot of recovery for people suffering now, wether financially , mentally , bereaved, so much loss and destruction "

Very very true. Lots of people forget this. Those physically recovering from the virus, those grieving, those starting to properly process their mental health problems brought on by job loss, or relationships ended due to extreme situations, or isolation, processing the anxiety induced by the worry about a scary new virus, people’s worry for their families. Then there’ll be the whole thing of socialising in large groups and lots feeling weird or uneasy nor guilty or worried about the virus or even just some subconscious level of standoffishness.

How will “normal” non-app dating look for the next few years? Mixing in pubs (for the more conscientious people I mean - not the one who’ve never been wise)

There are lots of bigger picture type sociological and broad societal type things to ponder which will have less obvious impacts in the short term but possibly massive ones in the medium and long term

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

"I heard people saying they can't wait to go to a concert in 2021 it'll be 22 by time that happens at least.. The videos from oz and new Zealand would sicken you.. Concerts galore.. Nightclubs packed.. Normal life resuming all cause they closed their borders.. The state of Queensland has had only a few hundred cases since last year and it must be 30 times the size of Ireland.. If only we could have done the same borders bar the essentials should of been closed last March but that was never considered. why? I don't know. New Zealand is a totally different country to Ireland though. its a stand alone island. were part of the EU."

Not just nz.. Australia a huge country has no covid cases cause they closed their borders.. Worst thing about being part of the eu is relatively little control over our borders

Tipperary

What do the people you talk to have to say about it allthey can't wait to resume living life. I'd say its the same mentality as most.

I can’t wait to resume living but I just wonder if life will be what it was.. there is a lot of recovery for people suffering now, wether financially , mentally , bereaved, so much loss and destruction "

loss is hard to get over, death no matter how it occurs. job losses hopefully will fix themselves in the future.

Tipperary

"I heard people saying they can't wait to go to a concert in 2021 it'll be 22 by time that happens at least.. The videos from oz and new Zealand would sicken you.. Concerts galore.. Nightclubs packed.. Normal life resuming all cause they closed their borders.. The state of Queensland has had only a few hundred cases since last year and it must be 30 times the size of Ireland.. If only we could have done the same borders bar the essentials should of been closed last March but that was never considered. why? I don't know. New Zealand is a totally different country to Ireland though. its a stand alone island. were part of the EU.

Not just nz.. Australia a huge country has no covid cases cause they closed their borders.. Worst thing about being part of the eu is relatively little control over our borders "

ye, I have a relative in nee zealand and friends in aus and they're flying. yould get frustrated listening to them.

"

I can’t wait to resume living but I just wonder if life will be what it was.. there is a lot of recovery for people suffering now, wether financially , mentally , bereaved, so much loss and destruction

Very very true. Lots of people forget this. Those physically recovering from the virus, those grieving, those starting to properly process their mental health problems brought on by job loss, or relationships ended due to extreme situations, or isolation, processing the anxiety induced by the worry about a scary new virus, people’s worry for their families. Then there’ll be the whole thing of socialising in large groups and lots feeling weird or uneasy nor guilty or worried about the virus or even just some subconscious level of standoffishness.

How will “normal” non-app dating look for the next few years? Mixing in pubs (for the more conscientious people I mean - not the one who’ve never been wise)

There are lots of bigger picture type sociological and broad societal type things to ponder which will have less obvious impacts in the short term but possibly massive ones in the medium and long term "

I think our steps back into whatever feels normal to us will be very small,

We cannot judge what people do and for whatever reasons they do it, it just might be their only saving grace.

We are entitled to our opinions but everybody is a unique individual fighting to keep a level of sanity.

I think that when our worlds open up a little more we need to be mindful of how fragile others people might be ... as they say, just be kind

"

There are lots of bigger picture type sociological and broad societal type things to ponder which will have less obvious impacts in the short term but possibly massive ones in the medium and long term

I think our steps back into whatever feels normal to us will be very small,

We cannot judge what people do and for whatever reasons they do it, it just might be their only saving grace.

We are entitled to our opinions but everybody is a unique individual fighting to keep a level of sanity.

I think that when our worlds open up a little more we need to be mindful of how fragile others people might be ... as they say, just be kind "

Exactly. People will do things at their own pace and once they are respectful of other people's rights or concerns then I say have at it

By *ohn400Man  over a year ago

Dublin or anywhere

we wont have st.Patricks day this year either and if we have it in 2022 we will be lucky /

Tipperary

"we wont have st.Patricks day this year either and if we have it in 2022 we will be lucky /"
some pessimistic look. if the vulnerable in Ireland are not well and truely vaccinated by paddys day 22, I give up. I think come summer we will see a huge change. better warmer weather, more vaccinated and a big drop in numbers. roll it on.

"we wont have st.Patricks day this year either and if we have it in 2022 we will be lucky /some pessimistic look. if the vulnerable in Ireland are not well and truely vaccinated by paddys day 22, I give up. I think come summer we will see a huge change. better warmer weather, more vaccinated and a big drop in numbers. roll it on. "

Don’t set yourself up for disappointment lol

I find St. Patrick's Day one of the most sinfully boring days.

Haven't seen a parade in over 20 years and no plans to change.

"I find St. Patrick's Day one of the most sinfully boring days.

Haven't seen a parade in over 20 years and no plans to change. "

“Havnt seen a parade in 20 years “ that might be the problem

Tipperary

"we wont have st.Patricks day this year either and if we have it in 2022 we will be lucky /some pessimistic look. if the vulnerable in Ireland are not well and truely vaccinated by paddys day 22, I give up. I think come summer we will see a huge change. better warmer weather, more vaccinated and a big drop in numbers. roll it on.

Don’t set yourself up for disappointment lol "

optomism is what people need.

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

The club finals in Croke Park were my regular St Patrick's day activity but they've changed them from that day anyway.

Tipperary

"The club finals in Croke Park were my regular St Patrick's day activity but they've changed them from that day anyway. "
you'll see the dubs win another all Ireland.

"we wont have st.Patricks day this year either and if we have it in 2022 we will be lucky /some pessimistic look. if the vulnerable in Ireland are not well and truely vaccinated by paddys day 22, I give up. I think come summer we will see a huge change. better warmer weather, more vaccinated and a big drop in numbers. roll it on.

Don’t set yourself up for disappointment lol optomism is what people need. "

Not the type that sets you up for disappointment. Gotta have realistic optimism or it’ll lead to a sharp bout of pessimism

Tipperary

Don’t set yourself up for disappointment lol optomism is what people need.

Not the type that sets you up for disappointment. Gotta have realistic optimism or it’ll lead to a sharp bout of pessimism "

I see nothing wrong with people having optimism for 6 months time or a little longer.

Tipperary

Don’t set yourself up for disappointment lol optomism is what people need.

Not the type that sets you up for disappointment. Gotta have realistic optimism or it’ll lead to a sharp bout of pessimism I see nothing wrong with people having optimism for 6 months time or a little longer. "

the one thing would stall my optimism slightly is the slow rollout of the vaccine. fuck knows how many will be fully vaccinated come mid summer.

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

Il just celebrate at home they may cancel the parades but I will celebrate it as I always have

Edinburgh

"Il just celebrate at home they may cancel the parades but I will celebrate it as I always have "

Gwan ya girl ya Miss Dore!

Edinburgh

I surely shall be playing a tune or two on the banjo

limerick

Population of Queensland 5.1 million people in an area of 1.7million km squared

Population of the island of ireland 6.8 million in an area of 84k km squared

Theres less people in an area ten times the size in queensland isolation is a way of life there for many borders are manned for the movement of goods its easier to lock down and patrol due to location.yes they have faired better with less effort and a lot has to do with the normal border checks run in that territory as a way of life

Don't get me wrong we definitely went wrong not closing our borders as an island nation it could have being done with or without the inclusion of the six counties and we are paying the price for not doing so a very high price at that but compare like with like

By *appytoadsCouple  over a year ago

West Dublin

Won't notice it to be fair, just a day off really, meant more when we were living in the states

By *uriouscpl3536Couple  over a year ago

kildare

Guys it’s scary , lockdown after lockdown , can’t travel , can’t spend time with loved ones ..... no one seems to know how long this vaccine will protect someone, not to mention side / after effects - !!! It’s all BS

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

The government should announce a bank holiday week the last week in August (hopefully enough vaccines have been given) where we can go fucking mental

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

They cancelled rugby match in a aviva stadium a d let fans from northern Italy flood in to Dublin that is how the whole dam thing started they never restrict airports or Ports with people coming off ferries they just ask people to stay at home but don’t give Garda power to enforce it those the three stooges me hole Martin Leo pretending doctor foreign car and rip van winkle transport minister what can anyone expect except a smell from radio and tv from the bs they talk

"'Panem et circenses' - very old and still valid rule. Unus pro omnibus,omnes pro uno- very old and still a valid rule!."

Historically not even close, but paradoxically I would agree. ALL these poor women for ONE career of doctor Tony. Ethics exam for dictator passed.

By *angero3aMan  over a year ago

swords

looks like april after easter

By *angero3aMan  over a year ago

swords

if hse in is in charge of vaccine we know will be a mess

By *murphMan  over a year ago

drogheda

"if hse in is in charge of vaccine we know will be a mess "