Sleep

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig cock 1000 OP   Man  over a year ago

dundalk

Anyone getting it hard to sleep at night in lockdown

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone getting it hard to sleep at night in lockdown "

Do regular long walks during the week, no caffeine after 2pm, no phone after 10pm. Set an alarm for the mornings and get out of bed when they go off. Stay in a routine of possible.

By *ig cock 1000 OP   Man  over a year ago

dundalk

Cheers good tips

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

I find it hard to sleep if I don't switch off in the evenings a couple Of hours before bed. Reading helps me a lot and I try to read most nights instead of being on my phone or watching TV.

Other good tips are meditation, hot bath or shower, yoga, basically anything that isn't a screen stimulating your brain.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hot shower before bed, reading and avoiding a 'screen' always gives me a get a good sleep.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Nothing to do with lockdown for me. I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow every night but never sleep more than a couple of hours without waking.

Over the years tried every remedy known to man and nothing worked. My Fitbit recorded my average nightly sleep over a year as 3hrs 18 mins.

It's more than that now but still just over 4 hrs and that is with waking at least 6-10 times every night.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Nothing to do with lockdown for me. I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow every night but never sleep more than a couple of hours without waking.

Over the years tried every remedy known to man and nothing worked. My Fitbit recorded my average nightly sleep over a year as 3hrs 18 mins.

It's more than that now but still just over 4 hrs and that is with waking at least 6-10 times every night. "

So what do you do RB

Do you get up at some really early hour or stay in bed

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

"Nothing to do with lockdown for me. I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow every night but never sleep more than a couple of hours without waking.

It's more than that now but still just over 4 hrs and that is with waking at least 6-10 times every night.

So what do you do RB

Do you get up at some really early hour or stay in bed "

It must be 30 years since I stayed in bed passed 6am. Even at weekends. For example this morning I've been wallpapering a room since 7.30 and had already watched an episode and a half of His Dark Materials before starting.

By *ateniteCouple  over a year ago

Youghal

Aware.ie have a great, free, online programme for helping with sleep. They have other programmes as well. Well worth checking out

» Add a new message to this topic