FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Cheating

Cheating

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

In your opinion- Is it a over reaction to be disappointed/disgusted in cheating spouses on fab ? Should cheating be condoned just like we condone swinging ? Cause it’s another external side of the sex world ??

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ellhungerMan  over a year ago

dublin

Guess people have their reasons once upfront bout their status I don’t have issue

Maybe they don’t wish to explore sex in the same way at home and sites like this allow them to indulge

Each to their own

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think the reason people dont like cheaters is because we have all been cheated on at some stage and we put ourselves in the shoes of the women or man sitting at home minding the kids or out at work completely unaware that the person they love is screwing around behind their back.

Most people however have their own reasons for cheating, if they dont they will think of one lol. Although some just like a bit of strange.

"In your opinion- Is it a over reaction to be disappointed/disgusted in cheating spouses on fab ? Should cheating be condoned just like we condone swinging ? Cause it’s another external side of the sex world ?? "

No it shouldn't be condoned.

Swinging and cheating are nowhere near the same.

"Guess people have their reasons once upfront bout their status I don’t have issue

Maybe they don’t wish to explore sex in the same way at home and sites like this allow them to indulge

Each to their own"

It's dishonest.

"In your opinion- Is it a over reaction to be disappointed/disgusted in cheating spouses on fab ? Should cheating be condoned just like we condone swinging ? Cause it’s another external side of the sex world ??

No it shouldn't be condoned.

Swinging and cheating are nowhere near the same. "

Agree

By *ellhungerMan  over a year ago

dublin

True fair point and guess I suppose when you chat to an attached person here you never consider the other party at home unaware of what is going on behind their back

I’ve never cheated but I’ve never thought of the innocent party either when chatting here

And you’re right swinging and cheating is completely different

"Guess people have their reasons once upfront bout their status I don’t have issue

Not bias at all there @WellHung .....ha !

Each to their own"

Indeed !

Each to their own

It's dishonest. "

Each to their own. Obviously it’s not nice and I don’t condone it but at the same time it wouldn’t stop me from a meet.

Realistically, people are meeting for sex, and sex only. It’s not like they’ve fallen for someone else and are having an affair. Both wrong of course but there is a slight distinction.

By *unnymunroMan  over a year ago

dublin

People cheat in all walks of life and all types cheat. Rich, poor, gay, straight, bi and on and on. Its not surprising that people are drawn to a swing site to cheat which at the end of the day is a place where people seek out sex with strangers. Some people like the thrill, others are looking for something they aren't getting at home. Some just don't care. Oh and swinger couples aren't averse to cheating either. You'd be surprised at how often it happens. I know plenty of couples on the scene who split over it. Human emotions and desires are messy.

Cheating isn't nice but at the end of the day I'm not here to judge anyone on their lifestyle choices.

Their business after all..

I see it as anything in life. It’s poor behaviour and usually done by people in some form of denial.

Usually the person they’re lying to most is themselves.

I don’t entertain it. Has it lost me potential sex here in my short time of a few months here? Yes.

Only last weekend I was chatting on Snapchat to a really fine woman who told me her and her husband swing openly. Then the more and more she revealed about how they got into swinging suggested to me that (whether she’ll ever admit ti to herself or not) it started through her cheating emotionally if not physically. She has it squared off in her own head and that’s her own look out. I felt she didn’t seem sincere and that it was time to call it a day. Thing is, I’ve no way of telling whether she’s being truthful or not. And that’s only a fairly innocuous case of something.

I won’t meet people if I get even an inkling they’re cheating or if I feel they have a high propensity to easily square off shitty behaviour.

We are all products of the type of people we hang around and I ain’t got no time for that shit in my life - whether you’re married or just in a relationship.

She got quite defensive at the end and called me judgemental. It’s quite the usual ploy when people get defensive (usually displaying an awareness in their own gut).

Funny thing is I couldn’t give a rats ass what she does. I just won’t be indulging with people I find to be on faulty territory. Just bad vibes. Will I cock block the hell out of myself? You can bet on it? Will I change just to fuck more people? Nope, because in the end o the day I’ve to live with my own conscience and so does everyone else.

Lastly, making judgements is how we develop critical thinking skills in order to improve and protect ourselves and thus I will happily make judgements where I see fit.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

People are on here for all different reasons. It's not always black and white.

The moral high brigade I find worse to be honest some seem to search the forums for this subject alone so they can rant every time it comes. And then of course you have the ones who go on about how awful it is while actually knowingly meeting married but thinking no one knows. Or the ones who have gone on about it previously about how they never do it while already have and funnily emough are again but keeping quiet at present but I have no doubt will be back on the high horse soon enough.

Meet who you want to meet do the site the way you want to. If you don't like attached people don't meet them. It's pretty simple. No one is asking anyone else to bend their rules only you can do that.

"Meet who you want to meet do the site the way you want to. If you don't like attached people don't meet them. It's pretty simple. No one is asking anyone else to bend their rules only you can do that."

Have to agree with this. The only person you can control is yourself and how you behave. Im not into judging others for where they are in life, it doesnt mean ill join them there either though.

By *eductively_SweetWoman  over a year ago

wexford

"People are on here for all different reasons. It's not always black and white.

The moral high brigade I find worse to be honest some seem to search the forums for this subject alone so they can rant every time it comes. And then of course you have the ones who go on about how awful it is while actually knowingly meeting married but thinking no one knows. Or the ones who have gone on about it previously about how they never do it while already have and funnily emough are again but keeping quiet at present but I have no doubt will be back on the high horse soon enough.

Meet who you want to meet do the site the way you want to. If you don't like attached people don't meet them. It's pretty simple. No one is asking anyone else to bend their rules only you can do that. "

Pretty much sums it up bo. These threads are so over done at this point.No one is in any position to judge others on their life choices.

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

As already mentioned, Single people have issues with cheaters because they have been cheated on in the past probably.

As for a couples point of view, swinging and non monogamy is the absolute opposite to cheating. To exist here and add this to you relationship requires a level of trust and closeness that most relationships just dont have. Most couples who are able to swing without issues are completely and utterly connected in every way.

I didnt always know this when we first joined i had no opinion on it but as we have gained experience its pretty clear to me.

If you are a cheater on here, you’re generally a pariah. Especially if you are a guy.

"As already mentioned, Single people have issues with cheaters because they have been cheated on in the past probably.

As for a couples point of view, swinging and non monogamy is the absolute opposite to cheating. To exist here and add this to you relationship requires a level of trust and closeness that most relationships just dont have. Most couples who are able to swing without issues are completely and utterly connected in every way.

I didnt always know this when we first joined i had no opinion on it but as we have gained experience its pretty clear to me.

If you are a cheater on here, you’re generally a pariah. Especially if you are a guy. "

I have spoken before on this topic and i agree fully with what you are saying, just like in a previous thread. Its about trust, people who swing know this. People who don't trust the wives/husbands/etc are always looking catch the other person out, always having the thought of being cheated on playing on their minds.. no lies, no cheating, just trust and swinging..

There’s a gulf between disappointed and disgusted.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Block and move on.

Isn't that the sage advice always given when you are confronted by someone or something you don't like?

Meet who you want to meet do the site the way you want to. If you don't like attached people don't meet them. It's pretty simple. No one is asking anyone else to bend their rules only you can do that. "

Totally this.

By *edVelveteenCouple  over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

If they cheat, it's their choice and not your business. Whether you decide to meet them or not is your choice and your business.

By *eter ClarkMan  over a year ago

Inverness

I am all is support of ethical cheating.

Except this is an oxymoron. Choice of whatever people want to do is important and they should be able to do it. The line is crossed when it has a negative effect on another person.

whatever is the reason. whether the intent is there to cheat or its organic where the person is too scared to face their partner causing hurt. All options are wrong.

A person who engages in a good relationship has made themselves vulnerable. They have allowed themselves to be vulnerable because they feel they are safe and can trust this person with their emotional wellbeing.

Cheating destroys this vulnerability and the person didn't even have a choice in this. This is ethically wrong.

Cheating is based in fear, greed, lust and deception. Nobody can say any of these are good things.

If you are a cheater or have been cheated on it's up to the people in the relationship on how they deal with it. Other people's opinions aren't as important as how they feel and deal with it. Mammals aren't monogamous in nature

Cheating has no place here. Massive difference between swinging and cheating. Won't get on the high horse etc but that's our personal opinion

Inverness

"I see it as anything in life. It’s poor behaviour and usually done by people in some form of denial.

I don’t entertain it. Has it lost me potential sex here in my short time of a few months here? Yes.

Only last weekend I was chatting on Snapchat to a really fine woman who told me her and her husband swing openly. Then the more and more she revealed about how they got into swinging suggested to me that (whether she’ll ever admit ti to herself or not) it started through her cheating emotionally if not physically. She has it squared off in her own head and that’s her own look out. I felt she didn’t seem sincere and that it was time to call it a day. Thing is, I’ve no way of telling whether she’s being truthful or not. And that’s only a fairly innocuous case of something.

I won’t meet people if I get even an inkling they’re cheating or if I feel they have a high propensity to easily square off shitty behaviour.

We are all products of the type of people we hang around and I ain’t got no time for that shit in my life - whether you’re married or just in a relationship.

She got quite defensive at the end and called me judgemental. It’s quite the usual ploy when people get defensive (usually displaying an awareness in their own gut).

Funny thing is I couldn’t give a rats ass what she does. I just won’t be indulging with people I find to be on faulty territory. Just bad vibes. Will I cock block the hell out of myself? You can bet on it? Will I change just to fuck more people? Nope, because in the end o the day I’ve to live with my own conscience and so does everyone else.

Lastly, making judgements is how we develop critical thinking skills in order to improve and protect ourselves and thus I will happily make judgements where I see fit. "

Yes. I love this. I am a big believer if you lie to anyone you lie to yourself twice. Be yourself and life can be so much better.

I admire your morals and if more people where like this the world would be a better place. As the Polish say. "Not my circus, not my monkeys"

Let them do what they want but we don't have to be involved. They obviously need the life lessons.

I had a few couple chats that turned out that one person seems to be doing what they want to do and the other people seems to be lying to themselves. Trust your intuition it's your best moral comoass.

Anyway still looking for a good couples experience. If you are two beautiful people please get in touch.

All have our reasons who are we to judge anyone on here

Really dont care what other people are here before I personally don't want to be involved with it. But unfortunately this gets ignored even though I'm very clear about it in my profile. I've had enough nights of twiddling my thumbs in a hotel room alone when it turned out that guy who swore over coffee he was single was suddenly married with kids and couldn't get away from his wife.

By *ontbesillywrapyourwillyMan  over a year ago

Tipperary

in general cheating spouses are frowned upon but in reality there is different reasons why people cheat. if you're in a sexless marriage at home for eg, what are you supposed to do?

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Meet who you want to meet do the site the way you want to. If you don't like attached people don't meet them. It's pretty simple. No one is asking anyone else to bend their rules only you can do that.

"

Absolutely this!

I just add: High moral farters are such a turn off.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

If fab were to throw all the married people off the site it would be a pretty boring place

Let those that have never sinned cast the first stone

And i mean to not even have looked at another without their partners knowledge. Because we all know we all have opinions and one opinion of cheating is different than another lets not judge others until we have walked in their shoes

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Absolutely this!

I just add: High moral farters are such a turn off. "

Not very pleasant when u go down on them either phewwww

By *ub slave SaskiaTV/TS  over a year ago

From Dublin living in Amsterdam

"in general cheating spouses are frowned upon but in reality there is different reasons why people cheat. if you're in a sexless marriage at home for eg, what are you supposed to do?"

End the relationship/marriage.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Absolutely this!

I just add: High moral farters are such a turn off.

Not very pleasant when u go down on them either phewwww "

.... and dry like a desert

South Dublin Area

"in general cheating spouses are frowned upon but in reality there is different reasons why people cheat. if you're in a sexless marriage at home for eg, what are you supposed to do?

End the relationship/marriage. "

this comes up all the time and i have yet to see a valid reason.

What is clear, that theres polarizing opinions on the subject if you’re single or a couple on here.

Tipperary

"in general cheating spouses are frowned upon but in reality there is different reasons why people cheat. if you're in a sexless marriage at home for eg, what are you supposed to do?

End the relationship/marriage. "

you could still love the person but you're not getting sex.

South Dublin Area

End the relationship/marriage. you could still love the person but you're not getting sex. "

someway to treat them with love, betraying them..

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

The subject of cheating is always going to be a contentious subject regardless of whether you are on a swinging site or not. Some people feel very strongly, others ambivalent, others dont care.

Totally agree each to their own and I do not necessarily believe that someone who loves their husband or wife but explores a sexual side is automatically cheating.

Not here to judge but if they are married best to be open about it with anyone they hook up with. It would be different if starting an emotional attachment outside with someone else.

I guess I think pretty animalistic about sex but I have also been in love before with someone who didn’t sexually satisfy me but I would still lay down my life for.

It takes all sorts of people and we all have different lives just be kind and respectful. xx

Inverness

End the relationship/marriage. you could still love the person but you're not getting sex. "

Or you're comfortable. Too scared to move out not knowing what lies in store for you. People in this situation have a lot of soul searching to do.

If love is there communication should as well. Live a life that is true for you .

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

This topic has been done to death. People go on and on about how they would never meet a married man or woman but yet they do so and will knowingly do it again. Stop being so sanctimonious about it as you fool no one . Verifications tell a better story of who you are.

Also this advice has been given many times by so many people " if you don't like it ,ignore block and move on"

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

Oh ffs.

It’s no ones business what anyone else does. If you don’t want to be an part of what other people do, then don’t. But banging on about how morally superior you are because you aren’t married is judgmental, arrogant and painfully tiresome.

People on this VERY THREAD harp on about how they aren’t interested in married people but proudly display verifications from well-known married players. It’s actually laughable. It’s as bad as being nasty to bisexual people. It’s a choice. It’s not your moral query so get off your high horse.

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

I don't believe in judging people because everyone has their own reasons to be here. But having said that I would prefer if they were honest with who they are meeting. I prefer to not meet anyone that is playing without their partners knowledge. There are plenty of people for them to meet that won't care.

Dublin City

"I don't believe in judging people because everyone has their own reasons to be here. But having said that I would prefer if they were honest with who they are meeting. I prefer to not meet anyone that is playing without their partners knowledge. There are plenty of people for them to meet that won't care. "

That’s exactly it. Make a choice yourself but don’t shove your opinions down other people’s throats. If people lie about their marital status, then they are likely to lie about anything... their name, their job... them being married isn’t what’s dangerous in that case.

South Dublin Area

"I don't believe in judging people because everyone has their own reasons to be here. But having said that I would prefer if they were honest with who they are meeting. I prefer to not meet anyone that is playing without their partners knowledge. There are plenty of people for them to meet that won't care.

That’s exactly it. Make a choice yourself but don’t shove your opinions down other people’s throats. If people lie about their marital status, then they are likely to lie about anything... their name, their job... them being married isn’t what’s dangerous in that case."

Yknow this is a discussion forum. I think that concept seems to be lost on you.

People post on here to DISCUSS things, doesnt matter if you agree or not, they are entitled to an opinion.

Inverness

If I came accoss as judgemental or sanctimonious that was not my intention. I have respect for everyone doing what they need to do.

I am interested in people enjoying their lives more. Living in lies is bad for your health. I was a people pleaser and have learnt lots of lessons from pain and suffering.

Not being honest doesn't make you a bad person. There are reasons why we do what we do.

Would I sleep with a cheater?

Yes as long as their actions aren't malicious.

Would I tell other people about this person's actions?

No. I would intervene if it's going to cause big problems for everyone. Nobody except the people involved should be involved.

This is just a discussion. Lot's of opinions. Peace and love.

Relationships are complex, and everyone’s circumstances are different. People have their own reasons for their actions and none of us are perfect. I don’t judge anyone and I would ask not to be judged either.

Inverness

"Relationships are complex, and everyone’s circumstances are different. People have their own reasons for their actions and none of us are perfect. I don’t judge anyone and I would ask not to be judged either. "

Agree completely with this. Except you can judge me if you like.

Your opinion of me is none of my business.

"I don't believe in judging people because everyone has their own reasons to be here. But having said that I would prefer if they were honest with who they are meeting. I prefer to not meet anyone that is playing without their partners knowledge. There are plenty of people for them to meet that won't care.

That’s exactly it. Make a choice yourself but don’t shove your opinions down other people’s throats. If people lie about their marital status, then they are likely to lie about anything... their name, their job... them being married isn’t what’s dangerous in that case."

As long as the attached people state it on their profile and are open about it then its not a problem. One person has the choice to cheat but it should be the person meeting them right to make a fully informed decision.

If you are not single and not ashamed then why hide it?

"I see it as anything in life. It’s poor behaviour and usually done by people in some form of denial.

Lastly, making judgements is how we develop critical thinking skills in order to improve and protect ourselves and thus I will happily make judgements where I see fit. "

Talk about assumptions

"This topic has been done to death. People go on and on about how they would never meet a married man or woman but yet they do so and will knowingly do it again. Stop being so sanctimonious about it as you fool no one . Verifications tell a better story of who you are.

Also this advice has been given many times by so many people " if you don't like it ,ignore block and move on"

"

Not sure if this sanctimonious thing is aimed at me but it ain’t sanctimonious if one acts out what they say.

I agree with you though if the person is being hypocritical. Again, like I said in my comment, I stay away from people who can easily square off shitty behaviour in their own minds. Your intuition and gut will easily tell you after chatting for a little bit.

I’m here for a good time, not a selfish time. Maybe I should coin that phrase

This isn’t in reply to your good self but a general thought I’ve just had. I see some people say that if someone here is playing away from home they should be honest about it on their profile. This seems very unusual. Some fabbers believe they deserve honesty from a cheater but the cheaters wife doesn’t. That makes me chuckle ironically

"Relationships are complex, and everyone’s circumstances are different. People have their own reasons for their actions and none of us are perfect. I don’t judge anyone and I would ask not to be judged either. "

Relationships are very different, we totally agree.

So when someone says that any decision involving a partnership should be made by both partners, is that in fact a true comment, or is it being judgemental?

At what point in a relationship does it become ok for one partner to cheat on the other? For what reasons??

We would love to understand that, so maybe you could educate us a little from your perspective??

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

"This topic has been done to death. People go on and on about how they would never meet a married man or woman but yet they do so and will knowingly do it again. Stop being so sanctimonious about it as you fool no one . Verifications tell a better story of who you are.

Not sure if this sanctimonious thing is aimed at me but it ain’t sanctimonious if one acts out what they say.

I agree with you though if the person is being hypocritical. Again, like I said in my comment, I stay away from people who can easily square off shitty behaviour in their own minds. Your intuition and gut will easily tell you after chatting for a little bit.

I’m here for a good time, not a selfish time. Maybe I should coin that phrase

This isn’t in reply to your good self but a general thought I’ve just had. I see some people say that if someone here is playing away from home they should be honest about it on their profile. This seems very unusual. Some fabbers believe they deserve honesty from a cheater but the cheaters wife doesn’t. That makes me chuckle ironically "

Wishing for honesty and expecting it are too very different things. This is meant to be a place for us to be able to be more open and honest but I do understand that not everyone is able to do that. I still ask a lot of questions and try my best to avoid meeting someone that is sneaking around. Like I said. I'm not judging them. I just prefer not to be involved.

"

Oh ffs.

It’s no ones business what anyone else does. If you don’t want to be an part of what other people do, then don’t. "

it’s my business in so far as I don’t want to be involved in it. Turning a blind eye to get my dick wet isn’t for me. Do I care that they’re cheating except for that? Couldn’t give a f*ck like I’ve already said. It just helps me nope the f*ck out lol

"

But banging on about how morally superior you are because you aren’t married is judgmental, arrogant and painfully tiresome.

"

Ive merely stated what my own morals are and I’d people decide it makes them feel morally inferior then that’s something they’ll have to figure out why it makes them feel like that. Same goes for why it makes one feel it’s judgemental and arrogant. It’s of no consequence to me that someone feels I’m like that because I live by my own conscience and not what someone else thinks of me. Like I said before, we’re all judgemental. Some of us are just prepared to admit it and that it is a necessary learning skill in life - ie making judgements. In my case it’s not even necessarily judgemental. I just don’t want their ugly shit at my door step

"

It’s a choice. It’s not your moral query so get off your high horse. "

Agreed that it’s a choice. And it’s also a choice not to agree with shitty behaviour to other humans. I avoid like the plague. I’ve never been on a horse in my life

Lastly, making judgements is how we develop critical thinking skills in order to improve and protect ourselves and thus I will happily make judgements where I see fit.

Talk about assumptions "

Is that an order?

"I don't believe in judging people because everyone has their own reasons to be here. But having said that I would prefer if they were honest with who they are meeting. I prefer to not meet anyone that is playing without their partners knowledge. There are plenty of people for them to meet that won't care. "

So you expect cheaters to be honest with you but not their spouse?

So accurate , poor.behaviour indeed , of course people have their.reasons.. but that doesnt condone doing something morally wrong .... but I have always felt pressured here on the scene that I.am wrong for.thinking its toxic behaviour and its definitely a side of this sex world that is fairly grim

But.I.suppose there is.shitty people in.every walk of.life ... fab is just.another one

"I see some people say that if someone here is playing away from home they should be honest about it on their profile. This seems very unusual. Some fabbers believe they deserve honesty from a cheater but the cheaters wife doesn’t. That makes me chuckle ironically

Wishing for honesty and expecting it are too very different things. This is meant to be a place for us to be able to be more open and honest but I do understand that not everyone is able to do that. I still ask a lot of questions and try my best to avoid meeting someone that is sneaking around. Like I said. I'm not judging them. I just prefer not to be involved. "

I agree wishing and expecting are different. But I’m willing through chatting to people to discern their motivations and sincerity. If I feel it’s off then I stop there. Of course we can likely never fully know. But I wouldn’t use that basis to let myself off the hook either. It’s like you say I ask enough questions so that I feel comfortable myself.

Sorry re the cross post earlier also. Hadn’t seen this one yet

"Meet who you want to meet do the site the way you want to. If you don't like attached people don't meet them. It's pretty simple. No one is asking anyone else to bend their rules only you can do that"

Ha.ha I wish it were that simple, I have sadly.being caught out by people who were apparently unattached , so they choose to bend my.rules for me . But sure isnt that the.normal.behaviour of a cheat ,.deception ?! Another reason why is poor behaviour, just being a crappy human

Dublin City

Well you are just of pinch of happiness aren’t you

I think all points are made and have been made a few times over now.

Is it time for a tea break?

Its not like there's going to be any resolution here... and theres biscuits to be ate

Dublin City

Laughing my ass off at the amount of people on this thread posting what they think will get them laid rather than what they actually practice. Also the presumption that they know what goes on in everyone’s lives.

This argument gets more and more entertaining every time some butt-hurt moral beacon weighs in.

[Removed by poster at 20/01/21 14:00:09]

"Laughing my ass off at the amount of people on this thread posting what they think will get them laid rather than what they actually practice. Also the presumption that they know what goes on in everyone’s lives.

This argument gets more and more entertaining every time some butt-hurt moral beacon weighs in.

"

Lol!

If I wanted to get my end away, I wouldn’t say what I say here

"Laughing my ass off at the amount of people on this thread posting what they think will get them laid rather than what they actually practice. Also the presumption that they know what goes on in everyone’s lives.

"

It’s actual hilarious

Apologies I missed this topic before . I never have time to read these , expect when there’s a national lockdown

Indeed

RE: “ I see some people say that if someone here is playing away from home they should be honest about it on their profile. This seems very unusual. Some fabbers believe they deserve honesty from a cheater but the cheaters wife doesn’t. That makes me chuckle ironically

Brilliant , a very astute observation ha !!!!!

I suppose what this really shows me is that we all have being brought up with quiet different or little values and that perhaps this is all of what divides us .

I do now feel that in the world of fab, if u will..... It is not expected of me to except this behavior the way I would accept a kink with no judgement .

Belfast

"I suppose what this really shows me is that we all have being brought up with quiet different or little values and that perhaps this is all of what divides us .

I do now feel that in the world of fab, if u will..... It is not expected of me to except this behavior the way I would accept a kink with no judgement .

"

Except some people including some in this very thread don't accept kinks without judgement.

They are also very vocal every single day in mocking and belittling people for a particular viewpoint, their lack of experience or their skills in the bedroom.

Maybe a different conversation but equally reprehensible behaviour.

Ouuu meow ! Claws out

"

meath

"I suppose what this really shows me is that we all have being brought up with quiet different or little values and that perhaps this is all of what divides us .

"

A lot of people here claim to be brought up with values, what makes me laugh at them is the fact that any opportunity they get they sneer and belittle people. Too many people on here take the high moral ground on one topic and then contradict themselves in other threads with very nasty comments.

Having values is based on how you live treat and respect others. Actions speak louder than a few posts on fab .

Belfast

A lot of people here claim to be brought up with values, what makes me laugh at them is the fact that any opportunity they get they sneer and belittle people. Too many people on here take the high moral ground on one topic and then contradict themselves in other threads with very nasty comments.

Having values is based on how you live treat and respect others. Actions speak louder than a few posts on fab .

"

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

Exactly this.

By *aid backMan  over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

Let's all just agree that cheating is wrong whether it's at fiddling taxes, diving for a peno or fucking someone behind your partner's back.

No matter the reason it's wrong.

There are loads of cheaters and loads of those that try to engage/encourage others to cheat. I know of a lot of people on here that actively try to get one of of couples to play off side without there partners knowledge and I know of lots of partners of swinging couples that engage in playing offside too. It's one of the reasons I trust very very few people on the scene. I've seen way too much shitty behaviour to take people at face value.

Except some people including some in this very thread don't accept kinks without judgement.

They are also very vocal every single day in mocking and belittling people for a particular viewpoint, their lack of experience or their skills in the bedroom.

Maybe a different conversation but equally reprehensible behaviour."

Totally agree. Some people give out about people being judgemental and in one foul swoop they batter a different set of people. Hilariously ironic. It’s the insecurity in people which makes them lash out. It’s a bit sad

"

"

That’s the nub of the matter for sure. Instead lots of people live by the ethos “Do as I say, not as I do”

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

Firstly am single so not cheating but wouldn't judge a person on here whether they are cheating or not! None of my or anyone else's business who meets who or their relationship status! We are all just a small piece of the orchestra not the conductor!

"Firstly am single so not cheating but wouldn't judge a person on here whether they are cheating or not! None of my or anyone else's business who meets who or their relationship status! We are all just a small piece of the orchestra not the conductor! "

You wouldn't judge people on cheating but would you judge them on how attractive they are or how fit they are or are you totally nonjudgmental. Or just partly judgemental ?

Cheating and Swinging are two different things. Like potatoes and apples. And we are free to choose to do one or the other or none or both.

"Firstly am single so not cheating but wouldn't judge a person on here whether they are cheating or not! None of my or anyone else's business who meets who or their relationship status! We are all just a small piece of the orchestra not the conductor! "

Knowing something is wrong has nothing to be with being judgemental.

And surely we all of us know that cheating is wrong in every walk of life.

"Cheating and Swinging are two different things. Like potatoes and apples. And we are free to choose to do one or the other or none or both.

"

Agree they are two different things.

But when we have partners, then any decisions about that partnership should be made by both, surely you agree?

"

I think that's quite a leap to make regarding values. Nor does it hold true in reverse. I've seen plenty to suggest that some who berate cheaters have questionable values in other aspects, if how they speak to and about others on here is anything to go by.

Belfast

I think that's quite a leap to make regarding values. Nor does it hold true in reverse. I've seen plenty to suggest that some who berate cheaters have questionable values in other aspects, if how they speak to and about others on here is anything to go by. "

Totally agree

"Cheating and Swinging are two different things. Like potatoes and apples. And we are free to choose to do one or the other or none or both.

"

Please stick to the Forum for replies, there's a good chap.

And of course we all have choices and then have to face the consequences.

Does your wife get to make the same choice of whether she accepts your behaviour, or not?

[Removed by poster at 20/01/21 17:08:34]

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

"Firstly am single so not cheating but wouldn't judge a person on here whether they are cheating or not! None of my or anyone else's business who meets who or their relationship status! We are all just a small piece of the orchestra not the conductor!

You wouldn't judge people on cheating but would you judge them on how attractive they are or how fit they are or are you totally nonjudgmental. Or just partly judgemental ?"

Gave my opinion on the ops topic! If you want start another post on opinions about fit/ attractive people and I will comment on that topic good lad

Another post about this. People have their own reasons for been on here married or not. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors.

People playing judgement on others is quiet a turn off at this stage but each to their own.

Some saying they won’t meet married but actually do ... what are ye afraid of.

Belfast

"Another post about this. People have their own reasons for been on here married or not. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors.

People playing judgement on others is quiet a turn off at this stage but each to their own.

Some saying they won’t meet married but actually do ... what are ye afraid of. "

Might take some of the shine off their pedestal.

"Another post about this. People have their own reasons for been on here married or not. No one knows what goes on behind closed doors.

Some saying they won’t meet married but actually do ... what are ye afraid of. "

We would never meet married people so if we turn them off that is cool.

If this was our site, we wouldn't knowingly allow cheats.

It completely abuses the concept of what is supposed to be an honest lifestyle choice.

Just our opinion of course.

meath

Maybe we need a lie detector here

Belfast

"Maybe we need a lie detector here "

That could be a long questionnaire

meath

"Maybe we need a lie detector here

That could be a long questionnaire "

Might shut up a lot

Belfast

Might shut up a lot "

Or they might find another orifice to speak out of

Might shut up a lot

Or they might find another orifice to speak out of "

We agree, a lot of cheats speak from that orifice.

Especially to their unsuspecting partners.

Oh my god. There seems to be a lot of posts about married people lately and the same people saying the same thing. Change the subject. It is what it is

Belfast

Might shut up a lot

Or they might find another orifice to speak out of

We agree, a lot of cheats speak from that orifice.

Especially to their unsuspecting partners."

And some talk out of their arse too.

"Maybe we need a lie detector here "

I think every man here now has the fantasy of you giving him a lie detector test

meath

I think every man here now has the fantasy of you giving him a lie detector test "

Ha ha not at all as I can spot lies very easily

Well I think its time I exited . Thanks for ur feed back , even though the end got fairly confusing.... lol

Kara x

South Dublin Area

"Let's all just agree that cheating is wrong whether it's at fiddling taxes, diving for a peno or fucking someone behind your partner's back.

No matter the reason it's wrong.

There are loads of cheaters and loads of those that try to engage/encourage others to cheat. I know of a lot of people on here that actively try to get one of of couples to play off side without there partners knowledge and I know of lots of partners of swinging couples that engage in playing offside too. It's one of the reasons I trust very very few people on the scene. I've seen way too much shitty behaviour to take people at face value. "

Nailed on the head, oh wise one

By *ainted SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Longford Town Area

Thou shalt not judge

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

Shouldn't we all get back to how things were before the church got involved and imposed the "moral codes" on us all?

I don't think that it's fair someone is left in the dark with cheating, someone's feeling, emotions even whole life is on the line. With swinging I take the approach that everyone has to be open and honest for it to work out. I wouldn't judge anyone, but for me I would rather not be part of a situation where someone's being cheated on

By *willfindyouWoman  over a year ago

Not looking to meet new peeps.

Was cheated on. not easy after all theses years. Lads thinks..

A whole lot of truth here which some people find it uncomfortable. Get over yourselves and chill out.

This. Exactly this.

Tipperary

so shagging behind your wife's/husbands back is totally wrong? that's sorted so. done and dusted.

[Removed by poster at 21/01/21 11:25:05]

"Please stick to the Forum for replies, there's a good chap.

Does your wife get to make the same choice of whether she accepts your behaviour, or not?"

Wow, quite the tone. Let me guess, your *NOT* actually a judge in real life, right?

South Dublin Area

Its really amazing so few single people seem to have issue with this, yet almost all couples do?

Any idea why that is?

By *laveishMan  over a year ago

kildare

"Its really amazing so few single people seem to have issue with this, yet almost all couples do?

Any idea why that is?"

Possibly because people have different opinions!!!!

"Its really amazing so few single people seem to have issue with this, yet almost all couples do?

Any idea why that is?"

Maybe it points to a lot of single people aren't really single??

"Please stick to the Forum for replies, there's a good chap.

Does your wife get to make the same choice of whether she accepts your behaviour, or not?

Wow, quite the tone. Let me guess, your *NOT* actually a judge in real life, right?"

All we see there is a question being asked. Does the wife get a choice or not?

How anyone chooses to take it, I guess that is down to the person.

Somewhere in Co. Down

Any idea why that is?

Maybe it points to a lot of single people aren't really single??"

What absolute rubbish. Maybe because a lot of the people know exactly how crap relationships can be and realise it's not always black and white.

Some couples (not all) who seem to love to give their opinion on this subject in fact seem to search for it every single time is on the forums to push their opinions as the only on that counts and tries demean anyone who dares to disagree.

And like pointed out before there are a few people some this very thread who say one thing and are do the opposite thinking no one knows.

It's quite simple do what you want meet who you want. Block those you don't want to meet or interact with. This subject will never be agreed on anyhow.

By *laveishMan  over a year ago

kildare

Any idea why that is?

What absolute rubbish. Maybe because a lot of the people know exactly how crap relationships can be and realise it's not always black and white.

Some couples (not all) who seem to love to give their opinion on this subject in fact seem to search for it every single time is on the forums to push their opinions as the only on that counts and tries demean anyone who dares to disagree.

And like pointed out before there are a few people some this very thread who say one thing and are do the opposite thinking no one knows.

It's quite simple do what you want meet who you want. Block those you don't want to meet or interact with. This subject will never be agreed on anyhow. "

This

Any idea why that is?

It's quite simple do what you want meet who you want. Block those you don't want to meet or interact with. This subject will never be agreed on anyhow. "

Lots of people are saying don't meet married people if you don't want to but the problem is that cheaters are also sneaky little shites and don't disclose that they are cheating. That's the problem if they were honest ( yeah I know ) then people would have the choice not to meet them. So the point of don't meet them if you don't want to it moot

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Lots of people are saying don't meet married people if you don't want to but the problem is that cheaters are also sneaky little shites and don't disclose that they are cheating. That's the problem if they were honest ( yeah I know ) then people would have the choice not to meet them. So the point of don't meet them if you don't want to it moot "

I have never had anyone lie to me about it. And to be fair it usually easy enough to notice if someone is in a relationship.

The ones I worry more about are the predators on here and there are quite a few of them. Those that think women and guys on here are easy and therfore can do what they want to them on meets or stalk them continuously after or follow people back to their homes after a social meet and then turn up later expecting to be allowed in etc.

"Lots of people are saying don't meet married people if you don't want to but the problem is that cheaters are also sneaky little shites and don't disclose that they are cheating. That's the problem if they were honest ( yeah I know ) then people would have the choice not to meet them. So the point of don't meet them if you don't want to it moot

I have never had anyone lie to me about it. And to be fair it usually easy enough to notice if someone is in a relationship.

The ones I worry more about are the predators on here and there are quite a few of them. Those that think women and guys on here are easy and therfore can do what they want to them on meets or stalk them continuously after or follow people back to their homes after a social meet and then turn up later expecting to be allowed in etc. "

That's a different topic but when that happens then it's time to call the police

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Lots of people are saying don't meet married people if you don't want to but the problem is that cheaters are also sneaky little shites and don't disclose that they are cheating. That's the problem if they were honest ( yeah I know ) then people would have the choice not to meet them. So the point of don't meet them if you don't want to it moot

The ones I worry more about are the predators on here and there are quite a few of them. Those that think women and guys on here are easy and therfore can do what they want to them on meets or stalk them continuously after or follow people back to their homes after a social meet and then turn up later expecting to be allowed in etc.

That's a different topic but when that happens then it's time to call the police "

meath

So many people here like to thrown in their view on this topic and as its a forum we all have the right to say what we think. I hold no judgments as to why someone is here as it is their business not mine or anyone else's. My biggest issue when this topic is raised is those who lie about meeting married here and can be very venomous to those who do . We are not stupid as its very evident through your verifications etc. So when this subject is raised again and it will be, think before posting as people are more aware of your activities and it makes you appear very ridiculous and stupid. No one here is above or below anyone else so please enough already.

Somewhere in Co. Down

"So many people here like to thrown in their view on this topic and as its a forum we all have the right to say what we think. I hold no judgments as to why someone is here as it is their business not mine or anyone else's. My biggest issue when this topic is raised is those who lie about meeting married here and can be very venomous to those who do . We are not stupid as its very evident through your verifications etc. So when this subject is raised again and it will be, think before posting as people are more aware of your activities and it makes you appear very ridiculous and stupid. No one here is above or below anyone else so please enough already. "

Belfast

Nobody else batting an eyelid at yet another hidden profile launching a grenade and then exiting stage left once enough people had been wound up?

"So many people here like to thrown in their view on this topic and as its a forum we all have the right to say what we think. I hold no judgments as to why someone is here as it is their business not mine or anyone else's. My biggest issue when this topic is raised is those who lie about meeting married here and can be very venomous to those who do . We are not stupid as its very evident through your verifications etc. So when this subject is raised again and it will be, think before posting as people are more aware of your activities and it makes you appear very ridiculous and stupid. No one here is above or below anyone else so please enough already. "

Dublin City

Ha ha I.exited becauee im.not into bitching., and theres sime kinda.domestic going on.here that I certainly didnt sign up for between u kids .... I.used to be on.forums long before many of u kids probably knew.how to.climax abd for anyone.wanting a.nose at my.profile have a good gwak now ,.just had a turned off as im not meeting , nothibg to hide

"Nobody else batting an eyelid at yet another hidden profile launching a grenade and then exiting stage left once enough people had been wound up? "