FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Does my profile look big in this !

Does my profile look big in this !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andyCane4u OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Sligo

What sorta profile attracts you ?

57 pics, 23 vids, a chapter on 'about me',

lists of 'dos and don'ts', likes and dislikes, secret code to be included in messages, block threats and a burning effigy of Sydney Uni.

or ....

something closer to 'hiya'

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As long as the 50 odd pics are not just different angles of the cock lol

I like a profile that gives a little insight, pics that tease, if a single profile no pics of other women or bareback sex.

Just joined/will fill in later/ here a year

Sligo

"As long as the 50 odd pics are not just different angles of the cock lol

I like a profile that gives a little insight, pics that tease, if a single profile no pics of other women or bareback sex.

Just joined/will fill in later/ here a year "

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I like nice and neat profiles, fully filled in, with max 20 pics (good variety and not only one body part) and a positive worded short but concise blurb what you're looking for.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I like a profile that tells you a bit about the person. If there is a bit of humour in there that's a bonus.

I don't need to see a load of pics but some nice teasing ones and well thought out ones tend to stand out more.

A profile with barely any bio or the fill in later, how they can do oral for hours, or just ask me what you want to know etc are just lazy and won't hold my interest enough for me to want to interact with them. The same a profiles with zero photos or a few of the same thing or burring or worse taken from someone else on here or the internet.

It's not hard to make a bit of effort on your profile it's what entices someone to want to talk on the first place.

Well that's how I see it I'm sure others will think different. It would be boring if we were all the same.

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

Does it make any difference lol.

Despite what we have written on our profile just about every mail we get from guys reads

"what you guys into or what are ye looking for for"

A touch of class goes a long way

I like a profile with a bit of content. A paragraph or two but none of the arrogant/condescending bullshit half the profiles on here have (the block function is a wonderful thing, takes two seconds to use and lets everyone know where they stand!)

Pics are a must. But not just any old pics. I know women on here don’t like the “multiple cock pic from different angles” profiles but it swings both ways. Seeing ten consecutive pics of your ass or fanny is just as boring.

Got a wink from a couple last week, got chatting & I sent them a few pics in a message, asked could they accept my friend request so I could see their private pics. “Not until we meet”, fair enough, can I see some of your Mrs. “In the profile” he says... Yes I can already see those half dozen public pics of her ass in granny knickers!

I read profiles, you can tell a lot from how its written.

Public photos should be a sneak peek not the full show.

Red flags are bad/abusive language, orders/demands and negative comments.

Sligo

"I read profiles, you can tell a lot from how its written.

Public photos should be a sneak peek not the full show.

Red flags are bad/abusive language, orders/demands and negative comments.

"

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

I laugh my ass off at women’s profiles sometimes.

Immediately from outset “dont friend request me, don’t send your dick, I don’t like this, that doesn’t interest me, don’t do this, NEVER Do that. You better be this, don’t be that, I NEVER reply to this or that and do not expect me to reply anyways”.

I laugh and laugh and laugh. And laugh some more.

"I laugh my ass off at women’s profiles sometimes.

Immediately from outset “dont friend request me, don’t send your dick, I don’t like this, that doesn’t interest me, don’t do this, NEVER Do that. You better be this, don’t be that, I NEVER reply to this or that and do not expect me to reply anyways”.

I laugh and laugh and laugh. And laugh some more. "

I'm not the only one i see

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

Im the same and the I'm not on Kik or any other app and then blthey they are all over these apps telling people to add them on fab..I just don't get it

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I prefer consistent profiles so it doesn't really matter what they have in it as long as the collar matches the cuffs.

A short bio telling us they are dipping their toes in and are learning the ropes accompanied by a raft of gynaecological pics tells me they are full of crap.

Likewise a profile that insists on discretion while displaying pics of other people is a red flag.

Any list of instructions is also a good reason to avoid.

"I like a profile with a bit of content. A paragraph or two but none of the arrogant/condescending bullshit half the profiles on here have (the block function is a wonderful thing, takes two seconds to use and lets everyone know where they stand!)

Pics are a must. But not just any old pics. I know women on here don’t like the “multiple cock pic from different angles” profiles but it swings both ways. Seeing ten consecutive pics of your ass or fanny is just as boring.

Got a wink from a couple last week, got chatting & I sent them a few pics in a message, asked could they accept my friend request so I could see their private pics. “Not until we meet”, fair enough, can I see some of your Mrs. “In the profile” he says... Yes I can already see those half dozen public pics of her ass in granny knickers! "

Granny knickers can be sexy

I find the ones that are blank and than ask for a codeword and a face pic I first message funny

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

I laugh and laugh and laugh. And laugh some more.

I find the ones that are blank and than ask for a codeword and a face pic I first message funny"

I think they are just pathetic. Really just not making an effort, so why should I?

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

"I like a profile with a bit of content. A paragraph or two but none of the arrogant/condescending bullshit half the profiles on here have (the block function is a wonderful thing, takes two seconds to use and lets everyone know where they stand!)

Got a wink from a couple last week, got chatting & I sent them a few pics in a message, asked could they accept my friend request so I could see their private pics. “Not until we meet”, fair enough, can I see some of your Mrs. “In the profile” he says... Yes I can already see those half dozen public pics of her ass in granny knickers!

Granny knickers can be sexy "

That depends on the granny

» Add a new message to this topic