FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Closet bisexuals. (AKA all men on Fab)

Closet bisexuals. (AKA all men on Fab)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ligoGuy19 OP   Man  over a year ago

Town

Something I've noticed a lot on here is that I get loads of contacts from guys who are have themselves down as "straight" on their profiles, but want to hook up.

It furthers my theory that everyone is bisexual (anyone who is on fab is def bicurious at least) but why are men in particular so ashamed to admit it??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

That's a pretty big brush you painted everyone with.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

You forgot to pull the pin on the grenade before you threw it

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Does bifocal count?

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

[Removed by poster at 20/01/21 22:56:08]

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

First of all there's absolutely thousands of men on fab that are 100% straight.

No problem playing with a couple and not scared or embarrassed to be sharing a woman with a man and his erection...doesn't make them bisexual just comfortable

There's also fab straight men that go with the flow...some couple on here describe themselves as hetero-fexible in their profile which is a nice way of putting it

Some men are scared to put bi on their profile because there's an assumption that they will be dismissed out of hand by most women or other couples and I've seen a few people put no bi men on their profile

But I've also seen profiles that say no beards,body hair,fat,old farts....whatever

My first meet was a bi mmf and I didnt tell anyone on here until a few weeks ago in a thread

I was too scared to say anything in case people would ignore me or block me even just chatting and that didnt happen

Maybe these men are more scared than I was

If men are getting in touch with you its because you have a nice body and seem decent so whats the harm

By *llsbells Unicorn11Woman  over a year ago

Sligo

"Something I've noticed a lot on here is that I get loads of contacts from guys who are have themselves down as "straight" on their profiles, but want to hook up.

It furthers my theory that everyone is bisexual (anyone who is on fab is def bicurious at least) but why are men in particular so ashamed to admit it?? "

Not everyone on here is bi-curious. Some of the bi or curious men put they are straight as there are some couples and single ladies on here won't meet bí men. This makes me laugh that a bi lady won't meet a bi man I find it very hypocritical but that's just my opinion.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not everyone is lucky enough to have a road map, Ohpee, and know who they are let alone where they're going in life.

For some it's clear from a young age that they know who they're attracted to, what they like and ultimately who they are.

For others it's a journey that can be born out of any number of factors! Whether it be growing up believing they've to behave and 'be' a certain way, fear of not being accepted for who they are or maybe even just not having explored themselves sexually until later in life. Who knows!

Fab is a place for open minded individuals to express and explore themselves, however, there is undeniably a stigma around bisexual men be it how they perceive themselves or how others do but I don't believe it's rude or wrong of me to say such a thing exists

Perhaps some see the anonymity of the internet, the like-mindedness of Fab, as an opportunity to explore without putting a label on themselves.

Whether someone is comfortable in expressing their sexuality, or even knows their true sexuality, is up to them; theirs no rush in discovering who you are.

Well said, Pete

OP, is this really important to you if they labelled or not themselves?

I do not really mind if someone is bi or straight.

You can use filters if you wont receive messages from men and problem solved.

It’s only gay if you push back

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Gotta love when straight/bisexual/gay men huff about receiving mail from other men who claim to be straight.

Welcome to women's world where men driven by pure horn will bypass everything within their own preferences just for a chance of a bj or more.

Only difference is they lie about different things like their age, hight and often as much as appearance instead of their sexuality.

Welcome to women's and couples world of fab where your preferences in a written profile will be disregarded completely because your photos may look nice x

Blocking all men as a filter isn't a great option because you will sometimes come across a pure gem who will make it worth reading every single shitty message.

Key word reading.

Blocking people you have no interest in after initial message on other hand is quite a legit option which will benefit you in a long run.

Best of luck OP

Missus

» Add a new message to this topic