FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Cosmetic surgeries

Cosmetic surgeries

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Anyone else have an attraction to women who've had cosmetic enhancements? Something very uplifting and confident about women who have had it done, whether it's breast augmentation, tummy tucks or even gastric bands. It's like a reclamation of youth and femininity.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Not a fan of breast augmentation and I wouldn't say I see any form of cosmetic surgery as a persons USP or that it is attractive in itself. I fully understand anything that makes someone feel good about themselves but it's not a one size fits all.

It takes much more than physical appearance to make someone attractive.

Oh absolutely. And I'd be much more attracted to someones personality than to their bodies.

I just think there's something beautiful and elegant about a woman in her mid 50s getting the augmentation done. Or a trans woman reclaiming her femininity by getting some lovely boobs.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd give Melania Trump a go.

My ex who i get on great with told me a couple of years ago that she got a breast enlargement,she already had lovely boobs but always wanted bigger x she let me see and feel them,they were awesome and you could see the smile and happiness they brought to her,so i say if they make you happy then go for it x

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

If that's your kink, that's fair enough and go for it. 

However your last sentence is so wrong that I almost struggle where to start with. It sounds like a head-f**k slogan for cosmetic sugery and if you don't go down that road you'll end up as an asexual old dried prune. Femininity isn't defined by your looks or the size of your tits or some sort of KardashianStein's monster curves. Also ageing doesn't impact on your femininity either, neither can you reclaim youth which you falsely idealise in this context.

"I'd give Melania Trump a go. "

An absolute collaborator in the whole circus over there, but yes. She would be marvellous.

There's a whole fetish community around this type of thing. Bimbofication I think it's called. Women and men who go for the whole barbie/Ken look. It's one that never really appealed to me but at the end of the day it's whatever floats your boat.

By *ogladyWoman  over a year ago

The bog

If love to get a tummy tuck just for myself cause the bottom of my stomach is flabby and no matter what I do it just won't shift.

"There's a whole fetish community around this type of thing. Bimbofication I think it's called. Women and men who go for the whole barbie/Ken look. It's one that never really appealed to me but at the end of the day it's whatever floats your boat. "

Oh I've seen those people lol. I wouldn't be into the mad Barbie and Ken look though. Moreso the Celia Holman Lee look when they get to a certain age!

"If love to get a tummy tuck just for myself cause the bottom of my stomach is flabby and no matter what I do it just won't shift. "

There's a few places in Dublin that do it, Auralia in Park West and the Avoca Clinic. Believe it or not you can actually put procedures like that on a finance agreement these days

» Add a new message to this topic