FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Status updates misinterpreted

Status updates misinterpreted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ofusplus OP   Couple  over a year ago

Limerick

We're wishing our friend JJ a happy big birthday today in a status update, but have received several "happy birthday" greetings as a result.

Not the first time a status has been misinterpreted. I remember the time a well-known poster assumed that I was announcing the arrival of my period

So tell me about a time your status was misread/misinterpreted or when you misread another status. Has it resulted in a friendship, or indeed a falling out?

Mrs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I don't really condone octopuses shooting cats, just to clarify

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

This is a thread no one can answer as it involves saying what people say to them in pms.

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

"This is a thread no one can answer as it involves saying what people say to them in pms. "

By *ofusplus OP   Couple  over a year ago

Limerick

"This is a thread no one can answer as it involves saying what people say to them in pms. "

No names need be mentioned, no rules broken then

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

"This is a thread no one can answer as it involves saying what people say to them in pms.

No names need be mentioned, no rules broken then "

Sometimes here it doesn't work that way

By *ankie303Woman  over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

I had an update with the words "tis Monday after all" with a YouTube link....I received a message from admin saying I had broken site rules looking to meet and they took it down clearly nothing to do with meeting but heyho

By *ickheadcuntCouple  over a year ago

Cork Ireland

Our current one has done our head in it's simple to us

Not really a misread status, but a few years back a girl mailed me with the solution to a maths problem I had on my profile, and asked if I fancied sex. Probably the only out of the blue "fancy a ride" message I ever got from a single girl.

However her name was 'M', and I mistook it as meaning a Male profile. I replied saying thanks but not into dudes.

I got a big rant about how misogynistic I am assuming only men are intelligent to understand maths, and to fuck off go ride some stupid bimbo if that's what I want, and was blocked.

Oh well.

"Not really a misread status, but a few years back a girl mailed me with the solution to a maths problem I had on my profile, and asked if I fancied sex. Probably the only out of the blue "fancy a ride" message I ever got from a single girl.

However her name was 'M', and I mistook it as meaning a Male profile. I replied saying thanks but not into dudes.

I got a big rant about how misogynistic I am assuming only men are intelligent to understand maths, and to fuck off go ride some stupid bimbo if that's what I want, and was blocked.

Oh well."

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

Well...

We were once accused in a status of some sort of illegal party and would be reported to the feds...

Seriously

Thankfully someone saw it and sent it too us.

Absolutely batshit behavior

By *elle xWoman  over a year ago

Doire Theas

I put this status up a few weeks ago

‘I would rather cuddle then have sex. Now read that again’

I think one person for it. I was told by a few I shouldn’t be on fab. And a hell of a lot of people said they would rather cuddle

» Add a new message to this topic