FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Methods of coping with this

Methods of coping with this

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *sLittleRedRidingHood OP   Woman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

So ... lockdown till March...

How do people who aren't working coping ??

Ready to tear down the walls ??

Is the dog fed up walking ??

Do you know your neighbours every move ??

Is the hand extra muscley??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inxnmasterCouple  over a year ago

naughty valley

A topic which is certainly worth disputing , though we hope the thrift between those in fear and those in negligence doesn’t go to deep . The society is deeply divided already and I am not sure whether anyone is keen to be ripped apart as either side on the topic insist merciless that they are right and all others are ejits. I get my popcorn and watch this

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So ... lockdown till March...

"

Taking it one day at a time. And gin.

By *elfastDMan  over a year ago

belfast

Embarrassingly I’ve actually been quite jealous of those in lockdown. I’ve been lucky enough to keep working all the way through (mostly from home) but have actually been working more than ever.

Long days at the desk at home have been driving me mad! I need to take some holidays just to catch up on Netflix and give myself a good seeing to

Magical Forrest

As someone who has been forced to not work since last October,only go out twice a week for groceries,only had one person come to the house,we both wore masks and stood outside in the cold 2 meters apart,I am slowly loosing my mind,havent seen family since last year.

As for those who are out and about,its their choice,their health,the risk is on them.

As for the real essential workers,may they be strong and be safe.

OP its soooo boring isnt it....

Belfast D: wish we could trade for a few days, my brain is mush from lack of use, i fear for its diminishing capacity

I am watching too much Netflix. Fabbing. And baking.

What gets me out of bed is feeding the birds and the pets and I just plough on from there.

At this stage just trying to find something to do. 3 weeks wasn’t bad but another 6 on top of that.

I’ll have no hair left at the end of it. I may get into some bit of a routine... somehow

Dee's finding it a pain this time round. She spends a fair bit of time camming which keeps her busy but otherwise she's out and about walking with the kids, baking or reading.

This morning i just don't want to get up same as yesterday but I did get up went into town to meet good friends. We had a good chat cuppa and home again done done training. Right now this exactly my daily routine it's how i am managing. Talking to friends who know and understand me is a god sent, also i do pray believe it or not.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I've been lucky enough to be working right through. But I do think it must be really hard for people who haven't and especially for those who are worried about their jobs and businesses.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Haven't had a full wage since last March. Made redundant in August and only worked part time since supplying hospitality and retail. The ever changing level of restrictions mean I don't know from one week to the next if there is work for me or not.

How do I cope with it all?

Normally I'd escape up a mountain and in lucky to have that option within my 10 mile exercise limit but I can't do that every day.

Therefore I continue to go to work even when there's virtually nothing to do and therefore not enough income to pay me.

I haven't been paid this year but as I'm working for a friend I'm doing my bit to help him keep his business going and I get a free lunch.

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

today im just not able. Im finding it hard to find the silver lining which is very unlike me. I just want to crawl into bed and cry.

By *jlovesfunMan  over a year ago

city

It’s a tough time - my job doesn’t really work from home & equally can’t get out to do it. On a positive I have taken charge of some issues that I had ignored & have benefited from that.

Don’t wallow in the gloom of this - there’s always something to be done. I look at my phone everyday & scroll through the numbers & either ring or message one person who I haven’t heard of in an age - so glad I have as two people have passed away during the last 9 months but I had touched base. There’s always something to do.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Lucky to be still working can travel anywhere I need too

But still have wobbly days like yesterday,too many problems at the same time,turned off phone and went for a drive to clear my head,got home at 9 and went to bed

Sometimes pulling the covers over your head helps

By *ol_ieMan  over a year ago

Dublin west

This will pass..

Thankfully most people recover if they get ill.

Have been on the front line for 10 months now and long for the day that this ends. Can't see family. Working 7 days a week mostly and have had hundreds of covid tests so i have the cleanest nostrils around.

Its tough and it will test people to their limits but we will get through this.

Don't be afraid to drop someone a message or text. You might just be the little thing that gets that person through the day.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I'm aware that some struggle more with lockdown than others depending on circumstances. To escape monotony try to apply creativity at least once through out your day:

This can be that you do/try out something you've never done before (ie make your own cosmetic, recycle old clothes into a new outfit, draw a mural in your bedroom etc.)

Alternatively do something you do daily in a different way: ie take a camera on your walk and take pics of things that catch your eye, have a bath instead of a shower with music you love, meet a friend for virtual dinner, do your household chores walking backwards etc.

Or challenge yourself, this can be done not only in a sporty way: cook/bake difficult dishes, any sort of brain gymnastics, hang up a curtain pole, eat your chinese with chopsticks etc.

Finally break routines, jumble them up with some of the above ie skip netflix, dress up turn on the music and dance or ring a friend or both.

Stay safe, stay strong, stay creative!

By *aggie MaeWoman  over a year ago

Just out and about

I'm struggling to get motivated this time round

I feel like a caged animal

I'm looking forward to getting back to work in March

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

"I'm struggling to get motivated this time round

I'm looking forward to getting back to work in March "

Yeah, I'm finding the motivation much harder to come by this time as well. I think it's because it kicked in after a lazy Christmas and shaking that off has been difficult.

By *-ManMan  over a year ago

Kark

It's been awesome! I won't get a rest and free time like this until I'm to old to enjoy it.

My brain has slowed down, I don't have 100 different thoughts banging around in my head. I have spent more time stretching and I've upped my running milage.

It's also brought an opportunity to learn something new in college and time to finish and brush up o some older projects.

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Yeah, I'm finding the motivation much harder to come by this time as well. I think it's because it kicked in after a lazy Christmas and shaking that off has been difficult. "

It's the feckin Irish winter I'm tellin ye, the wetness that gets into your bones rather than your pants.

Lucan

Yeah, I'm finding the motivation much harder to come by this time as well. I think it's because it kicked in after a lazy Christmas and shaking that off has been difficult.

It's the feckin Irish winter I'm tellin ye, the wetness that gets into your bones rather than your pants. "

I'm second that. A bit of sunshine can work wonders.

I'd like to talk more about the wetness you mention though.

It’s the dark evening that kills my motivation, lucky to have been working the whole time and I’ve so much motivation until about 4pm when it starts to get dull and all I can think of is different ways of relaxing

I'm lucky to be working at home but I think Fab is a nice distraction during lockdown... That and running every square inch of neighbourhood like a madman to destress

"I'm lucky to be working at home but I think Fab is a nice distraction during lockdown... That and running every square inch of neighbourhood like a madman to destress "

Made me LoL thanks xx

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

I find this lockdown definitely harder than previous. I'm closed a month already and it has absolutely flown by . I did expect the restrictions of level 5 to be extended so that was no surprise and I can't see myself back to work till at least April.

I find it very difficult to hear those who are continuously on social media and here complaining about the lockdowns saying pubs restaurants hair and Beauty salons should be open but yet it's these very people who refuse to do anything and go completely against the health regulations. Maybe if they were affected by it in more of a financial way then they would just get it.

I just try and keep busy each day and some days that is really tough as my motivation is for the first time ever at an all time low. All we can do is keep in touch with friends and family and remember that this will pass. I so look forward to the longer days and warmer weather when life will return to the freedom of days we all had. Stay safe xx

"I'm lucky to be working at home but I think Fab is a nice distraction during lockdown... That and running every square inch of neighbourhood like a madman to destress

Made me LoL thanks xx"

Ha ha! It's true though... The neighbours must think I'm like some night crawler stalking the houses..

"I find this lockdown definitely harder than previous. I'm closed a month already and it has absolutely flown by . I did expect the restrictions of level 5 to be extended so that was no surprise and I can't see myself back to work till at least April.

I find it very difficult to hear those who are continuously on social media and here complaining about the lockdowns saying pubs restaurants hair and Beauty salons should be open but yet it's these very people who refuse to do anything and go completely against the health regulations. Maybe if they were affected by it in more of a financial way then they would just get it.

I just try and keep busy each day and some days that is really tough as my motivation is for the first time ever at an all time low. All we can do is keep in touch with friends and family and remember that this will pass. I so look forward to the longer days and warmer weather when life will return to the freedom of days we all had. Stay safe xx"

well said

Lucan

"I find this lockdown definitely harder than previous. I'm closed a month already and it has absolutely flown by . I did expect the restrictions of level 5 to be extended so that was no surprise and I can't see myself back to work till at least April.

I just try and keep busy each day and some days that is really tough as my motivation is for the first time ever at an all time low. All we can do is keep in touch with friends and family and remember that this will pass. I so look forward to the longer days and warmer weather when life will return to the freedom of days we all had. Stay safe xx"

I'm appalled by the number of people I've had on the phone looking up get totally non essential work done. Most of them have got annoyed when told that the job they want done cannot be described as essential or emergency repair work.

Only yesterday I had an elderly lady looking for raised beds in the back garden of her terraced house with no back entry to me mulched with decorative pebbles. I pointed out that that would entail someone she didn't know walking in and out through her house for a couple of days. She responded that she was fairly sure that neither of us have covid so we'd be grand. Jaysus!

Magical Forrest

We have to keep on going,ignore the ignorant,keep our families safe by doing what we are supposed to.

We are in a better position then the Chinese who were locked in their homes for a long period,not allowed out at all.

Some days I just put my head down, get on with it and try not to think too much. Other days I'm super-motivated and fill the hours easily. Today though, I'm struggling with everything. I feel like I need to go somewhere secluded and just scream at the top of my lungs til I'm hoarse

belfast

You’ve always got the fab inquisitive men to speak to anytime you need to lady

Whether that be to vent, to chat, to laugh, to lie about on the sofa with (virtually). Always here with an ear to hear

Some days I'm grand others i feel like the world has fallen apart.

I have struggled with this lockdown, feeling very lonely. Thankfully have worked all along and actually been able to save money and clear some loans I had. I still get to go to office even if its gone from having over 60 people to now been 3 r 4.

As for this new lockdown I'm going to concentrate on exercise which hopefully will help my lack of sleep which in turn will help my lack of energy and motivation.

Hugs to everyone that is finding it tough and heres to us all been able to sit together have a drink and think tf that is over xx

meath

"We have to keep on going,ignore the ignorant,keep our families safe by doing what we are supposed to.

We are in a better position then the Chinese who were locked in their homes for a long period,not allowed out at all.

"

Yes at the end of the day we can honestly say that we did and are doing everything we can to keep our family's safe.

meath

I just try and keep busy each day and some days that is really tough as my motivation is for the first time ever at an all time low. All we can do is keep in touch with friends and family and remember that this will pass. I so look forward to the longer days and warmer weather when life will return to the freedom of days we all had. Stay safe xx

You’ve always got the fab inquisitive men to speak to anytime you need to lady

Whether that be to vent, to chat, to laugh, to lie about on the sofa with (virtually). Always here with an ear to hear "

Thank you

By *inaandterryCouple  over a year ago

Westmeath

Takeaways and alcohol.. But this one I'm putting time into work and excerise.

meath

I'm appalled by the number of people I've had on the phone looking up get totally non essential work done. Most of them have got annoyed when told that the job they want done cannot be described as essential or emergency repair work.

Only yesterday I had an elderly lady looking for raised beds in the back garden of her terraced house with no back entry to me mulched with decorative pebbles. I pointed out that that would entail someone she didn't know walking in and out through her house for a couple of days. She responded that she was fairly sure that neither of us have covid so we'd be grand. Jaysus! "

Its the same here too and I'm afraid as I always say no that I'll lose these clients to the blackmarket and wonder will I have any work to go back to all.

Only yesterday I had an elderly lady looking for raised beds in the back garden of her terraced house with no back entry to me mulched with decorative pebbles. I pointed out that that would entail someone she didn't know walking in and out through her house for a couple of days. She responded that she was fairly sure that neither of us have covid so we'd be grand. Jaysus! "

Ah sure you seem like a grand lad, and not the type that would be having Covid, right?

By *aggie MaeWoman  over a year ago

Just out and about

Yeah, I'm finding the motivation much harder to come by this time as well. I think it's because it kicked in after a lazy Christmas and shaking that off has been difficult. "

Lockdown last year wasn't so bad as we had nice weather and I'm lucky enough to have a private back garden so was kept busy painting the fence etc

But this time round I'm having to force myself to go for a walk

I've definitely felt lonely time round

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

For the most part I have been able to keep working, I’ve had to change a few work practices but I’ve been able to carry on. For some reason this lockdown does feel different and this morning is the first that I’ve woken up in a good mood in some time, don’t know why that is as nothing has changed.

Lucan

Only yesterday I had an elderly lady looking for raised beds in the back garden of her terraced house with no back entry to me mulched with decorative pebbles. I pointed out that that would entail someone she didn't know walking in and out through her house for a couple of days. She responded that she was fairly sure that neither of us have covid so we'd be grand. Jaysus!

Its the same here too and I'm afraid as I always say no that I'll lose these clients to the blackmarket and wonder will I have any work to go back to all."

Yep, that's the worry.

Lucan

Ah sure you seem like a grand lad, and not the type that would be having Covid, right?"

Ah yes, you can see it on them, y'know.

Lucan

Lockdown last year wasn't so bad as we had nice weather and I'm lucky enough to have a private back garden so was kept busy painting the fence etc

I've definitely felt lonely time round "

I bought some Harry Potter Lego

I'm slowly going mad. Haven't seen family or friends since last year

meath

"I bought some Harry Potter Lego

I'm slowly going mad. Haven't seen family or friends since last year "

Now that must be so tough x

Now that must be so tough x "

I'm really missing my nephew and nieces especially x

belfast

I've definitely felt lonely time round "

Maybe time for a socially distanced walking group MaggieMae?

I'm really missing my nephew and nieces especially x"

I just got a wee card from my nephew in the post. Had sent sent him a pocket hug check out porkypenguin hug cards

meath

I'm really missing my nephew and nieces especially x"

Xxx

I'm really missing my nephew and nieces especially x

I just got a wee card from my nephew in the post. Had sent sent him a pocket hug check out porkypenguin hug cards "

Ah cute! Thanks, I'll check it out

Same here working right through. Id love to just get a wk off to do nothing

Finding it tough at the moment but it will eventually turn a corner and we will be on the up again. It must be terrible on people who already suffered with depression etc. My heart goes out to them.

I’m finding a great love for nature at the minute, especially love the real cold mornings and wrapping up and getting outside to breath the fresh air, something that I couldn’t do much of while working. Occupy your mind with different tasks each day, something as simple as doing sudoku etc.

If there’s anyone here struggling big time, my pms are always open. I’ve plenty of funny stories we can share.

Keep the chin up and the sunny side out

somewhere

One thing thats helped me enormously

I've deleted lots of twitter accounts I was following that just give bad news all the time

I don't care anymore about Trump or American politics so everyone gone from that side of the world

I don't care about statistics of this virus anymore so all gone ...every doctor or professor that I was following....gone

I get the headlines about whats happening but no longer want to go down the rabbit hole of who's got more vaccines per 100,000 of population

Just get it done

Try not to comment on certain peoples threads on here cause its just the same thing everytime ( I understand they might feel the same about me )

Even with all that this last week has mentally been the hardest week of my life...sometimes you don't want to be an adult and just get a hug off your mum

"One thing thats helped me enormously

I've deleted lots of twitter accounts I was following that just give bad news all the time

I don't care anymore about Trump or American politics so everyone gone from that side of the world

I don't care about statistics of this virus anymore so all gone ...every doctor or professor that I was following....gone

I get the headlines about whats happening but no longer want to go down the rabbit hole of who's got more vaccines per 100,000 of population

Just get it done

Try not to comment on certain peoples threads on here cause its just the same thing everytime ( I understand they might feel the same about me )

Even with all that this last week has mentally been the hardest week of my life...sometimes you don't want to be an adult and just get a hug off your mum

"

Here‘s a wee virtual hug for you, adulting sucks ass sometimes

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

"

Cope with what it's just like any other day people making a big deal out of nothing

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

Working away now,miss the family a lot,my nieces especially,gaa and rugby games,meeting up with friends,I can still ring,zoom,skype everyone,watch games on tv,lucky enough to live in a nice area so I can walk when I want to...some days are bad...others days are fine....just remember this wont last forever

I've being off since August because of it. It actually came at a perfect time for me because I needed a break for myself and I got more done in the house in 3 months than I did in the last couple of years. Also spending December for the first time in 15 years without being in retail was fantastic. Also I got time to do a lot of stuff I needed to do for myself as well, which I'd never would have got done if I was still at work. However, this new lockdown since Christmas has being extremely tough.. both mentally and physically.

somewhere

"I've being off since August because of it. It actually came at a perfect time for me because I needed a break for myself and I got more done in the house in 3 months than I did in the last couple of years. Also spending December for the first time in 15 years without being in retail was fantastic. Also I got time to do a lot of stuff I needed to do for myself as well, which I'd never would have got done if I was still at work. However, this new lockdown since Christmas has being extremely tough.. both mentally and physically. "

Serious beard grown there during the lockdown

I've been lucky enough to have been working all along , but having family members in the vulnerable category, stuck at home I can empathize with anyone who is in the same boat.

Its taken a heavy toll on a lot of people, there's frustration and anger when you see people flouting rules and not giving a shite but they are the minority.

When I see anyone wearing a mask , using sanitizer or stepping aside to let others pass on a narrow footpath, I smile because it reminds me there are still good people out there who care for others.

Ive reduced my circle and had a friend clearout on Facebook, cut back on screentime, found a cracking internet radio app (simple radio) stations from all over the world any genre you could possibly think of with Zero News bulletins.

My last job had quite a lot of downtime involved and a thing the boss was keen on was personal development, not everyone's cup of tea but it can be anything from small changes to life changes depending on what you want to do.

He used "The GROW Model of Coaching and Mentoring"

Goal.-what you want

Reality.-where you are now

Options (or Obstacles).

Way Forward- how to get there

A good way of thinking about the GROW Model is to think about how you'd plan a journey.

First, you decide where you are going (the goal),

establish where you currently are (your current reality).

You then explore various routes (the options) to your destination.

In the final step, establishing the will, you ensure that you're committed to making the journey, and are prepared for the obstacles that you could meet on the way.

Bit of a long post but if it helps just one its work it.

Stay Strong everyone, big hugs

By *ew experiences24Man  over a year ago

South Dublin

Well said

"I've being off since August because of it. It actually came at a perfect time for me because I needed a break for myself and I got more done in the house in 3 months than I did in the last couple of years. Also spending December for the first time in 15 years without being in retail was fantastic. Also I got time to do a lot of stuff I needed to do for myself as well, which I'd never would have got done if I was still at work. However, this new lockdown since Christmas has being extremely tough.. both mentally and physically.

Serious beard grown there during the lockdown "

Thank you It's something I've always wanted to do, but couldn't due to work. I'm in two minds whether to keep it or shave it off though.

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

"Embarrassingly I’ve actually been quite jealous of those in lockdown. I’ve been lucky enough to keep working all the way through (mostly from home) but have actually been working more than ever.

Long days at the desk at home have been driving me mad! I need to take some holidays just to catch up on Netflix and give myself a good seeing to "

This

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

"Embarrassingly I’ve actually been quite jealous of those in lockdown. I’ve been lucky enough to keep working all the way through (mostly from home) but have actually been working more than ever.

Long days at the desk at home have been driving me mad! I need to take some holidays just to catch up on Netflix and give myself a good seeing to

This "

I should add, the hardest thing about this lockdown is not me, it's the kids. I can see how much they are missing school. Yes the zoom and WhatsApp chats help but they are getting so down its getting difficult.

We do take them for drives/walks but what kid ever had to spend so much time with parents?

Poor wee mites. That's who I really feel sorry for in my bubble.

I'd give my right nut for a round of golf.

I get out for a walk every evening helps clear the head and get a bit of exercise and fresh air and basically in your 5k limit you can do as many kms as you want and it really helps in these long days

By *irewolffMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I am not working at the mo....

But 2 kids, a puppy, cancer treatment & a messy divorce keep me occupied! I wouldnt recommend 2 of those things to keep busy with however!!

I find baking very good for filling time. Looking up recipes in general to try. Hence the need to exercise!

MsD

Magical Forrest

[Removed by poster at 28/01/21 07:58:52]

Magical Forrest

"I am not working at the mo....

But 2 kids, a puppy, cancer treatment & a messy divorce keep me occupied! I wouldnt recommend 2 of those things to keep busy with however!!

I find baking very good for filling time. Looking up recipes in general to try. Hence the need to exercise!

MsD"

Good luck with the chemo not easy

Loads of recipes only and videos to keep one busy ...

These lockdowns have been hard on everyone. Everyone in society has been affected. People took things for granted. Myself included.

Isolation is very hard on people, especially when you are not used to it, where you are unable to meet, talk and interact with people, your daily life can be a struggle, your mental health can suffer, it can be very overwhelming at times.

Lockdown has affected me no doubt but not as much as some.

I know isolation from the public and the publics perception of what's 'normal'.

I am the father of 2 autistic adults, you see isolation has been a norm for many a year.

All those friends i thought i had, when the diagnosis came, most faded away.

What followed was loneliness, questioning myself and everything, feeling low and angry.

After i realised my purpose in life, which is to love and be the best i can be for my family, life became very fast, years of therapies, self help, schooling, july provisions, diets, high quality food, change in lifestyle, realised who my real friends were.

The internet became my research department for everything i needed to know, autism related.

A simple trip to the shop could take any direction, good or bad.

People looked, stared, made comments, sniggered, shouted abuse, kept their distance.

Sometimes getting home and closing the door on the outside world was something you wanted.

Holidays were eventful and stressful in equal measure, flights abroad were hard. Thankfully now we can go anywhere on flights, but its taken years to do.

I'm not trying to put people down as i know its been difficult on people but this is temporary, its just a bump in the road but you and i will come through it.

I have no doubt. Everything happens for a reason. Work, life, children, relationships, everything.

So lets not get deeper into a slump. Keep positive and think about what you cherish in life no matter, how difficult it is to grasp at the moment.

Bman

By *iiboyMan  over a year ago

Tankardstown

So ive had to keep working, im in healthcare , despite the obvious danger i feel lucky because id lose my sanity otherwise , I applaud and appreciate all those adhering to the restrictions but it does rile me to still see people entering shops with no mask bypassing hand sanitisers and getting the hump when asked to wear a mask, and dont start me on the muppets returning from Lanzarotte after a sun holiday

"

By *osmicGateMan  over a year ago

louth

"I'd give my right nut for a round of golf. "

Can't for the life of me understand why golf clubs are closed.. I mean you can walk around a crowded park anyday but can't walk around a golf course.. Crazy logic makes no sense.. As long as the club house is closed to the public then there should be no issue with playing golf..

By *iiboyMan  over a year ago

Tankardstown

So ive had to keep working, im in healthcare , despite the obvious danger i feel lucky because id lose my sanity otherwise , I applaud and appreciate all those adhering to the restrictions but it does rile me to still see people entering shops with no mask bypassing hand sanitisers and getting the hump when asked to wear a mask, and dont start me on the muppets returning from Lanzarotte after a sun holiday

"

"Haven't had a full wage since last March. Made redundant in August and only worked part time since supplying hospitality and retail. The ever changing level of restrictions mean I don't know from one week to the next if there is work for me or not.

How do I cope with it all?

Normally I'd escape up a mountain and in lucky to have that option within my 10 mile exercise limit but I can't do that every day.

Therefore I continue to go to work even when there's virtually nothing to do and therefore not enough income to pay me.

I haven't been paid this year but as I'm working for a friend I'm doing my bit to help him keep his business going and I get a free lunch. "

fair fucks to you, trying and doing abit everyday for those around you

By *Sparkie.Man  over a year ago

Ratoath

I'm very fortunate to have an essential business, however what I can't cope with is the phone calls and query since lockdown.

Tyre kickers have doubled due to folk having nothing to do and just surfing the net, we get calls and queries now we never got before from people who will never buy from us, but they get the same time and effort as customers.

Whats also difficult is we are down staff due to them having kids at home so those of us working now have more to do, all that said I'm still thankful to have a business still able to operate

I find having a cermonal screaming pillow essential can help the whole household. Day time drinking is a solid choice also.

As you can tell I'm handling it all very well

By *cottybear74Man  over a year ago

kilkenny

I'm still working thankfully.

It's only a few days a week but it keeps the mind going, I find my art helps pass some time too.

By *B 4099Man  over a year ago

North West, Outer Letterkenny area

I mix up different things I read of watch. Will never stick with the same type of thing for long periods, try to keep different areas of my brain pinging. In saying that I spent some weeks very very unwell. So any good day now feels great. Definitely feel for kids,teenagers, parents of said kids/teenagers etc staying at home goes against your nature at that age.

» Add a new message to this topic