FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Knickers

Knickers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ealitybites OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Once upon a time I was running late for a badminton game so grabbed the trackie bottoms I had worn the previous day and off I went.

In the middle of a particularly exciting game where I was playing a blinder I felt a strange sensation on my left leg and as I crossed the court for my next shot a pair of jocks slipped out of the trackie leg and appeared on the floor in front of me.

Quick as a flash I returned a winning shot and scooped them up and stuck them in my pocket.

I'm sure the others in the hall saw it happen but no-one said a word luckily.

It did however distract me enough to put me off my game and I lost.

So what is your funniest clothing related tale?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sLittleRedRidingHoodWoman  over a year ago

Magical Forrest

Once upon a time when one could meet, after a few meets with a said gent,we met for lunch.

During lunch I was teasing him verbally,so to up the game, I took off my lacey black French Victoria Secret panties,and gave them to him.... the waiter saw me ...that made him hard under the table... I smiled and carried on... with a wet patch on my dress...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My ex wife found a mysterious pair of women's underwear under our bed, and she was absolutely furious...

"You fucking bastard, you've been cheating on me !" she screamed, "These knickers clearly aren't mine as they're far too small."

"Of course they're yours, darling," I replied nervously, "You might have just outgrown them a bit, but try getting them on and you'll see they're yours."

That gave me at least 20 minutes to get out of there.

Im here all week....................

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Back in the day in the job if you worked in the office the rule was once a year you had to work on site to appreciate the difficulties in doing the work and if you sold the product you had to know how to install it

So newly married I set off to middleton to a large cold store with a crew of 10 men and me...the teaboy.

I had all new snickers and a cold suit for minus 30 degree's...I looked ridiculous in fairness

So first morning we're all standing in a circle getting our cold suits on like the astronauts in the old days

I put my hand through the sleeve and out popped a lacey thong that my wife hid as a surprise thinking it would be funny

It landed on the ground and I don't know who was more surprised me or the crew

I immediately got pushed out of the way and my wife's knickers got scooped up and taken away no matter how hard I protested

For the rest of the year her knickers visited every site across the country that the lads worked on and photo's were sent to me of said knickers lying across various steel beams of very large buildings across the country

We had a brochure printed that year and you can make out the knickers on page 4 as if they were just a cloth used for wiping down steel

This went on for 6 months until the night of our Christmas party

My wife was called up on stage and presented with a present by the crews....the black lacey thong...as least they had washed it

» Add a new message to this topic