FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Photo printing

Photo printing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *og-Man OP   Man  over a year ago

somewhere

Got a new phone and decided it was about time to do something about the ridiculous amount of photos on my phone and stored in Google

Am I the only patent who has hundreds of printed photos of my first couple of kids but then the last one is only really online as the pics were mainly taken by camera phone instead of digital phone

So as a project I'm going to print all the family photos online and store them in a bag in the attic with a couple of thousand others that they find when I'm dead

What way do people print pictures anymore especially if there's a couple of hundred

Any input appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

The only ones I ever print are those I'm going to frame. Home printing ink doesn't last as long so photos fade much quicker than those done professionally.

My eldest got married recently and I have an amazing photo of her in her wedding dress standing beside a photo of her when she was 5.

somewhere

"The only ones I ever print are those I'm going to frame. Home printing ink doesn't last as long so photos fade much quicker than those done professionally.

My eldest got married recently and I have an amazing photo of her in her wedding dress standing beside a photo of her when she was 5."

Hopefully the wedding went well if it was during the pandemic

Do you not have a big bag of 6 X 4 photos from when they were small

My youngest stopped appearing in the bag when he was about 5 everything online since

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I'm only gutted I never took the photos off my phone, over Christmas my phone gave up the ghost..I lost over 1500 pics of my kids,my niece and nephews when they were born up till recent,all my son's soccer pic's that mean so much to me and him that we'll never get back I lost everything

somewhere

"I'm only gutted I never took the photos off my phone, over Christmas my phone gave up the ghost..I lost over 1500 pics of my kids,my niece and nephews when they were born up till recent,all my son's soccer pic's that mean so much to me and him that we'll never get back I lost everything "

Did you not save them on google

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

"I'm only gutted I never took the photos off my phone, over Christmas my phone gave up the ghost..I lost over 1500 pics of my kids,my niece and nephews when they were born up till recent,all my son's soccer pic's that mean so much to me and him that we'll never get back I lost everything

Did you not save them on google "

Nope taught I did but saved them to the phone instead like a gobshit took it to the phone store they say the phone is fucked and cant retrieve the pictures...

somewhere

"I'm only gutted I never took the photos off my phone, over Christmas my phone gave up the ghost..I lost over 1500 pics of my kids,my niece and nephews when they were born up till recent,all my son's soccer pic's that mean so much to me and him that we'll never get back I lost everything

Did you not save them on google

Nope taught I did but saved them to the phone instead like a gobshit took it to the phone store they say the phone is fucked and cant retrieve the pictures..."

Don't give up on it yet

I have a friend that used to be able to get photo's off phone's like this

I'll ask him how

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm only gutted I never took the photos off my phone, over Christmas my phone gave up the ghost..I lost over 1500 pics of my kids,my niece and nephews when they were born up till recent,all my son's soccer pic's that mean so much to me and him that we'll never get back I lost everything "

They’ll still be there, just need to be dug up by a professional

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

Snapfish and few other places i think allow you to upload all pics and they print them out and post it too you. I have to bring my old laptop into someone to try retrieve all the photos off the hard drive and ive to get all my wedding photos printed out

By *ymboMan  over a year ago

here and there.

Would you let anyone else look in your photo album tho!

somewhere

"Snapfish and few other places i think allow you to upload all pics and they print them out and post it too you. I have to bring my old laptop into someone to try retrieve all the photos off the hard drive and ive to get all my wedding photos printed out"

I presume you have a wedding album already done or are these the only pictures

Snap fish is good - inexpensive and hassle free

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

"Snapfish and few other places i think allow you to upload all pics and they print them out and post it too you. I have to bring my old laptop into someone to try retrieve all the photos off the hard drive and ive to get all my wedding photos printed out

I presume you have a wedding album already done or are these the only pictures "

We only got all our pics on a USB stick so i have to do up an album myself. I have one large b&w pic done of the two of us with the lyrics of our first dance beside it but ive loads of ones of the girls i want to get done. Its finding the space

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

"Got a new phone and decided it was about time to do something about the ridiculous amount of photos on my phone and stored in Google

Am I the only patent who has hundreds of printed photos of my first couple of kids but then the last one is only really online as the pics were mainly taken by camera phone instead of digital phone

So as a project I'm going to print all the family photos online and store them in a bag in the attic with a couple of thousand others that they find when I'm dead

What way do people print pictures anymore especially if there's a couple of hundred

Any input appreciated "

I used Lalalab to print all my photos off my phone. I was delighted with the quality when they arrived.

I’ve used snapfish and it’s nice and easy to use.

I think the problem is we take too many pics on phones which either are not great quality (better in recent years) or there are just too many to sort through and it gets put on the long finger.

By *ewarkMarkMan  over a year ago

Waterford

I got into habit of use snapfish 3 or 4 times a year. 50 4x5 photos free with like 6 euro postage. Handy app to use.

"Got a new phone and decided it was about time to do something about the ridiculous amount of photos on my phone and stored in Google

Any input appreciated "

No, I have thousands of photos in digital format and printed out just a few of them.

Im hoping to complete the project and finally print some of them and arrange the gallery in my house.

By *prkzMan  over a year ago

antrim

Free prints it gives you 45 free prints a month you just pay the postage.

By *eepimpactMan  over a year ago

Dublin

I always use the printing kiosks that are usually found in any camera shop around the country.As someone else already mentioned,i would'nt waste time using a printer at home as they never look great and tend to fade after a while.

"Would you let anyone else look in your photo album tho! "

Haha I definitely couldn't. I actually have a laptop that needs repairing the last year and pretty sure I'll never pluck up the courage to bring it to someone haha x

By *eepimpactMan  over a year ago

Dublin

All photos can be fully restored to a hard drive or USB.As for worrying about what they see you can be guaranteed that they've seen alot worse.

» Add a new message to this topic