FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Men in couples profiles playing on their own?

Men in couples profiles playing on their own?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ed just Red OP   Woman  over a year ago

Dublin City

They say they don’t play alone in their profile but then message asking to chat to just them?

A few recently, after being told “no I’m not interested” have moved to a singles profile and messaged me again.

Is this usual!?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes definitely we’ve had a fair share of them, easy enough to spot though after a few messages

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Yep I have had this happen quite often as well.

By *rxmrsCouple  over a year ago

Dublin westmeath galway

Few of them around and they tell u mrs is away working and she doesn't mind me playing solo

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

So would these profiles be just men in the first place ....no woman involved or would they be well verified as a couple

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Happens all the time id one message me looking to chat during the first lockdown he'd stayed away from his partner to be near family funny really cause his partner had blocked me on here he'd unblock me message and then delete the message and reblock me before she's log in....Think he opened up a single profile after to continue without her knowing

By *ed just Red OP   Woman  over a year ago

Dublin City

Usually plenty of photos of the woman on the couples profile with lots of “we don’t play separately so don’t ask” stuff.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

There are at least 3 or 4 couples profiles in my local updates every day with a status saying Mr only online or Mrs taking a break so male only meeting.

Also used to be a couple who split up with dozens of veris under their belt. She advertised for a new partner in crime and adjusted the profile slightly when she found one but had all the original veris displayed so that was just as bad.

"So would these profiles be just men in the first place ....no woman involved or would they be well verified as a couple "

This is my observation from the chatroom: most of the couples appear together on cam but there are a few where asked by PM where is his Mrs the answer is 'she is not interested in anymore'

So, from my point if view leave the couple profile as Mrs lost the interest and they should create a single male profile.

I agree with people it is not fair as it looks as well verified couple when checking a profile but reality is different - there is only himself.

I have advised one if my friends to use live video for verifications as this is the only method to check if we deal with both of them or just with male.

By *xperimental CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Fab

I think you get all sorts.

Those that are just guys pretending to be couples.

Those doing it behind the partners back.

And genuine ones.

No 1 size fits all

"Few of them around and they tell u mrs is away working and she doesn't mind me playing solo"

Lots of wives here are away every weekend

I think its very unlikely the wife would say shes not interested in playing anymore but sure hubby..you crack on there without me.

Mrs S

By *irewolffMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Very usual....yes. Get used to it as it happens frequently.

MsD

"I think its very unlikely the wife would say shes not interested in playing anymore but sure hubby..you crack on there without me.

Mrs S"

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

There is the odd honest profile about, apparently

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Well feck it i thought it was only me I had this female on a couples profile chatting me up saying hubbie doesn't need to know

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

What about the couples profiles that only have half the profile filled in and only pics of the woman but hubby is allowed to borrow it when she's not using it?

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

Why have most couples only the ladies photos. ?? Surely if in a couple both should be represented.

limerick

"Why have most couples only the ladies photos. ?? Surely if in a couple both should be represented. "

Its all the single ladys

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

We've had a couple message us asking for mrs Gs to join only mr for fun as his mrs was in hospital for a few days

By *urway2020Couple  over a year ago

cavan/ meath

It’s not rocket science to work it out. After 3 or 4 messages you’re know, once you ask for a recent photo of them both together that’s enough for them to move on.

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"We've had a couple message us asking for mrs Gs to join only mr for fun as his mrs was in hospital for a few days"

Having a baby no doubt

By *scouple07Couple  over a year ago

louth, Ireland

"We've had a couple message us asking for mrs Gs to join only mr for fun as his mrs was in hospital for a few days

Having a baby no doubt "

Think he said she was having an operation

limerick

"We've had a couple message us asking for mrs Gs to join only mr for fun as his mrs was in hospital for a few days

Having a baby no doubt

Think he said she was having an operation

"

C- section

» Add a new message to this topic