FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Job Opportunity…or maybe I’m over planning..:)

Job Opportunity…or maybe I’m over planning..:)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With the prospect of a deluge of mail arriving into my Fab Inbox I’ve realized I will need full time admin assistance filing, sorting and answering to the lucky few. The desired new member of the team should be hard working. Have great soft personal skills. And types faster than my Grandads slippers. The current occupant of the role…??. Of Course, I jest. His slippers office skills are rather Dandy. In a much healthier place than my Inbox…but that’s ok, its brand new after all.

On a more honest note. Hi All. I just though id say hello and Introduce myself. Recently I’ve published my profile. It’s a year old but remained unused and unloved. Hidden because of the awfulness of Covid. With hopefully the prospect of a brighter year for us all and our loved ones ahead I decided it was time. I’ve never posted on the Forums before but have enjoyed the benefits of the wisdom and giggles it affords.

Anyway…ill leave it there. I’m just reaching out by way of introduction and saying a big Hi to you all. Have a great weekend Folks. Much Love Foz…xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Welcome to the forums.

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

Welcome to the forum page

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

"With the prospect of a deluge of mail arriving into my Fab Inbox I’ve realized I will need full time admin assistance filing, sorting and answering to the lucky few. The desired new member of the team should be hard working. Have great soft personal skills. And types faster than my Grandads slippers. The current occupant of the role…??. Of Course, I jest. His slippers office skills are rather Dandy. In a much healthier place than my Inbox…but that’s ok, its brand new after all.

On a more honest note. Hi All. I just though id say hello and Introduce myself. Recently I’ve published my profile. It’s a year old but remained unused and unloved. Hidden because of the awfulness of Covid. With hopefully the prospect of a brighter year for us all and our loved ones ahead I decided it was time. I’ve never posted on the Forums before but have enjoyed the benefits of the wisdom and giggles it affords.

Anyway…ill leave it there. I’m just reaching out by way of introduction and saying a big Hi to you all. Have a great weekend Folks. Much Love Foz…xx

"

What are the benefits with the job? Asking for a friend

Oh and welcome

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Wocka wocka.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Aloha!

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

There's already a few muppets on here ...you'll feel right at home

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

Welcome to the forums

Welcome to the forums.... enjoy and have a fun time.

Fozzy rocks

By *oghunter33Woman  over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

You don't expect me to read that all, do you?

Welcome to the madhouse of contradiction and banter.

Thank You all for Welcome

Appreciate the apperception Thunderkiss. Thank You

"With the prospect of a deluge of mail arriving into my Fab Inbox I’ve realized I will need full time admin assistance filing, sorting and answering to the lucky few. The desired new member of the team should be hard working. Have great soft personal skills. And types faster than my Grandads slippers. The current occupant of the role…??. Of Course, I jest. His slippers office skills are rather Dandy. In a much healthier place than my Inbox…but that’s ok, its brand new after all.

What are the benefits with the job? Asking for a friend

Oh and welcome "

Crikey...I haven't worked that out yet. Can I get back to your friend? But if she/he is a good sort!!..straight to the top of the list.

Green hula hoops?

Not the edible ones I'm guessing

"Green hula hoops?

Not the edible ones I'm guessing "

Both. I wiggle my hips with one. And munch and crunch on the other.

» Add a new message to this topic