FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Underage

Underage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Got chatting with a girl on another site - she then announces that she had just turned 15 - scary. She did look a lot older in the photo's - that's if they were hers!!She then wondered why I was no longer interested.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hope you done the right thing and reported it

Yes sent a mail immediately to the site stating that she had admitted to her age.

"Yes sent a mail immediately to the site stating that she had admitted to her age. "

Hard to believe - I checked this morning and her profile is still there, I sent a stronger more detailed mail to the site and have just checked now again - her profile is still up??

well as you said it's another site.... it may take them a while to go through the reports.

You did everything you could. Just don't get into any further discussions with her, just to protect yourself.

eek now that is scary!

that is scary at least u had the sense to stay away sum fellas wudnt

We are all on here for basically the same thing and we wish to enjoy ourselves in the process, but there has to be boundaries and any body that considers 15 year olds as suitable buddies definitely needs to be locked up. The site only seems to have removed her profile in the last hour and that is even more worrying.

"We are all on here for basically the same thing and we wish to enjoy ourselves in the process, but there has to be boundaries and any body that considers 15 year olds as suitable buddies definitely needs to be locked up. The site only seems to have removed her profile in the last hour and that is even more worrying."

you did what you had to but no doubt the individual will be back its the kinda world we live in now kids of today hav,nt the sense they were born with and obviously no parental control in the household defs scary shit but hey ho just be carefull online isn,t all its cracked up to be

I was camming on another site tonight and had a guy pm me and within minutes I caught on he werent as old as he said he was - and he admitted to being the 15 yo son of the guys profile he was using.

I feel sick to the stomach

Dont think I will be camming for a while now

That is scary - Dad no longer has to explain his long hours 'working' on the computer

» Add a new message to this topic