FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Believe it or not.

Believe it or not.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *amien9010 OP   Man  over a year ago

ashbourne

I have had sexual relations (bill clinton speak)with women from and in every county in Ireland except Fermanagh!! Hi to all Fermanagh women it’s not too late !! Lol

Most in Louth, then cork then limerick and Kildare.

Believe it or not ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *andomCaptainMan  over a year ago

Roscommon

By *ublinGirl92Woman  over a year ago

Hell

Well we know you have (allegedly) had at least one blow job

I think Bill Clinton has had better luck in the Irish countryside than you have tbh.

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

[Removed by poster at 25/02/21 17:27:21]

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

I think somebody has had one too many coors light believe it or not

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sure Fermanagh rightfully belongs to the Queen, so I guess have already ticked off ever county in ireland

ashbourne

"Well we know you have (allegedly) had at least one blow job

I think Bill Clinton has had better luck in the Irish countryside than you have tbh."

Have been many sites before Fab swingers :/) aff used to be amazing and internet cheating was new and exciting

"Sure Fermanagh rightfully belongs to the Queen, so I guess have already ticked off ever county in ireland "

I think you will find young man that Fermanagh and the rest of the counties in the north of Ireland rightfully belong to the people of Ireland.

ashbourne

"Sure Fermanagh rightfully belongs to the Queen, so I guess have already ticked off ever county in ireland

I think you will find young man that Fermanagh and the rest of the counties in the north of Ireland rightfully belong to the people of Ireland."

Couldn’t care less . Well unless a prod woman won’t shag a free stater , then that reduces the odds of scoring !!

"Sure Fermanagh rightfully belongs to the Queen, so I guess have already ticked off ever county in ireland

I think you will find young man that Fermanagh and the rest of the counties in the north of Ireland rightfully belong to the people of Ireland.

Couldn’t care less . Well unless a prod woman won’t shag a free stater , then that reduces the odds of scoring !!"

Dont care wether or not you care , and we are not prods and free staters, we are all Irish and equal. My issues was with the use of the words rightfully and Queen

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Couldn’t care less . Well unless a prod woman won’t shag a free stater , then that reduces the odds of scoring !!

Dont care wether or not you care , and we are not prods and free staters, we are all Irish and equal. My issues was with the use of the words rightfully and Queen"

I think you'll find the writer of that post was taking the piss and you fell for it

By *adtocumbackMan  over a year ago

Dublin

"Well we know you have (allegedly) had at least one blow job

I think Bill Clinton has had better luck in the Irish countryside than you have tbh."

Wow fiesty lol burnnnnnn

ashbourne

But believe it or not it is actually true . But I’m older and greyer now will never grow up but maybe grow a little older. Fermanagh Abu

Believe it or not, I'm walking on air, never thought I could feel so free e eee.

» Add a new message to this topic