FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Fabs friendships

Fabs friendships

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eebaw OP   Man  over a year ago

So how many people on here enjoy the social and friendly side of fab aswell as the sex? Alot of people seam to be on here for the quick ‘’ I’m near by fancy a shag’’

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adylaceWoman  over a year ago

Waterford City

I'm closer to some of my fab friends than I am to some family members. I find that the longer people stick around here there is more chance of developing genuine friendships.

By *s LollyWoman  over a year ago

The pub then supermacs ...

I love the social side of fab ive met some amazing people over the yrs who still to this day message nearly every day

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

I have to say ive made some lovely friends here through the forums and i cant wait to meet up with them when we can.

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

"So how many people on here enjoy the social and friendly side of fab aswell as the sex? Alot of people seam to be on here for the quick ‘’ I’m near by fancy a shag’’ "

Definitely the former, no interest at all in the latter

By *ineapple_PrincessWoman  over a year ago

in the waves

Like others I've met some great people here over the years and I keep in touch with them.

The 'fancy a quick ride' brigade do not interest me.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Too many two faces people on here i have to say.

They smile in your face,say the right words,turn back and say shit... thats a normal thing on here i noticed.

If your not doing that,you dont fit in this community thats how it works.

"Too many two faces people on here i have to say.

They smile in your face,say the right words,turn back and say shit... thats a normal thing on here i noticed.

If your not doing that,you dont fit in this community thats how it works."

*faced...

By *antra MassageMan  over a year ago

Old bog road

I've been on here a few years, and value the friendships I've made. It has expanded my world, beyond my usual social circle. At this stage, I've two distinct groups of people in my life, fabbers, and non fabbers. If only I could meet my fab friends more often.

Have to say there's a few that I have net through socials that I now consider good friends outside fab and one or two would be close friend.

And definitely a few I've gotten to know over the last year that can't wait to meet in person

By *ed just RedWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

Made awesome friends on here... I don’t go to parties or clubs if that’s the scene you mean tho. Also Kik groups... nasty shit... not interested

By *oxic1998Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Lol......don't get me wrong, I have made great friends on here...even been on holiday with them and can't wait till we go again.

But couldn't agree more with this statement. I've seen it with my own eyes and ears. Amazing what you hear considering its nearly a year since I've met anyone from the site because of covid

Definitely made lifelong friends on here over the years.. Some have been more supportive than vanilla friends.. Always enjoy the social side of here too.

Lol......don't get me wrong, I have made great friends on here...even been on holiday with them and can't wait till we go again.

But couldn't agree more with this statement. I've seen it with my own eyes and ears. Amazing what you hear considering its nearly a year since I've met anyone from the site because of covid "

Oh,I've seen alot over 5 years myself... its very very rare you meet very genuine people on here.

For me friendship its a bit more,its not just a word.

Oh I know,I'm just a pain in the arse but I will say how it is.

Wont sugar coat shit...straight talker here.

By *ublinGirl92Woman  over a year ago

Hell

Spot on. I like the social side but it is very bitchy and cliquey. And there is definitely a clique. It's only the people in it who deny it's existence. But I've met other nobodies like myself and I consider them very good friends now.

But couldn't agree more with this statement. I've seen it with my own eyes and ears. Amazing what you hear considering its nearly a year since I've met anyone from the site because of covid

Oh,I've seen alot over 5 years myself... its very very rare you meet very genuine people on here.

Wont sugar coat shit...straight talker here. "

I'm only new here but I believe this is how it should be

I'm only new here but I believe this is how it should be "

I know myself people who say shit about other fabbers,and they party together and are very "friendly" like they are besties

Pretty sad!

I know myself people who say shit about other fabbers,and they party together and are very "friendly" like they are besties

Pretty sad!

"

Unfortunately the crap part of fab. Learnt my lesson the hard way.

By *ippBiManMan  over a year ago

Sth Tipp

Trying hard to make friends here for a while now with no luck so far, I guess being bi doesn't always mean the best of both worlds.

Pretty sad!

Unfortunately the crap part of fab. Learnt my lesson the hard way. "

Thats the reason I never go to parties.. I just simply wouldn't fit in.

I wouldn't lick anyones arse,unless I liked them.lol

Pretty sad!

I wouldn't lick anyones arse,unless I liked them.lol "

Never been to a party id probably hide in the corner and as for licking someone's ass would want to be a pretty hot ass lol

Pretty sad!

I wouldn't lick anyones arse,unless I liked them.lol

Never been to a party id probably hide in the corner and as for licking someone's ass would want to be a pretty hot ass lol "

Lol... obviously!!!giggling here...

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Spot on. I like the social side but it is very bitchy and cliquey. And there is definitely a clique. It's only the people in it who deny it's existence. But I've met other nobodies like myself and I consider them very good friends now. "

Please dont ever consider yourself as a nobody ...you're you and friends to people so you're much more than a nobody

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Of course there are lots of sychophantic people on here who like to claim they have lots of friends but I often wonder how many of those friends would stand by them when they get into difficulty?

I have made some great friends through fab some of who are no longer on the site but they are real genuine friends and not just fab my pic, fair weather friends.

I have no expectations when it comes to fab friendship because there are too many shallow people around but I'm at an age where I can see the bullshitters and it amazes me every day on here the number of people who are selectively blind.

By *DSGCouple  over a year ago

That place in

We have made some great friends on here and we count then as friends not as fab friends, but at saying that we are friendly with people from fab and always great to catch up with them where ever we meet up

Had the quick shag on occasion also lol

I'm relatively new on this site. And with not being able to meet I'm enjoying having a laugh with people and getting to know them slightly.

I'll look forward to the social side hopefully when things open back up.

Fab friendship is as dependable as car pooling with Tiger Woods

Too soon?

Fab is no different to anywhere else, lots of people are vacuous, two-faced and full of shit, and there are rare gems.

We are choosy about the company we keep, here as in the offline world.

By *iablo soloWoman  over a year ago

Southside

"Fab is no different to anywhere else, lots of people are vacuous, two-faced and full of shit, and there are rare gems.

We are choosy about the company we keep, here as in the offline world."

Totally this

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I have made some great friends on here some I have yet to meet in person .The social side definitely is important to me .

But I tend to keep my close circle pretty small and only the people I have gotten to know really well get to know personal info .

There's a lot of crap goes on behind the scenes and I learnt to keep personal stuff private as a lot of info gets shared as well as a lot of bull about people . I have learnt to make my won mind up about people and to avoid the drama and crap when I can.

But the friends I have made make up for all the crap.

The best part of fab is definitely the friends I've made.

I'd love some more female friends though

"The best part of fab is definitely the friends I've made.

I'd love some more female friends though "

Lol, funny, it's much harder to make female friends

By *eralt80Man  over a year ago

cork

Lol, funny, it's much harder to make female friends "

Couldn’t we all

Lol, funny, it's much harder to make female friends "

My one female bestie left fab

My one female bestie left fab "

Only the friendly side these days

Waterford City

I guess being here 9 years has given me more of a chance to make some genuine friends. That's not saying I'm best buddies with half of fab. I have a very small group that I know I can depend on and they can also depend on me.

I don't get involved in kik groups or pay much attention to gossip. I prefer to make my own mind up about people and I would prefer them to do the same for me.

By *nquisitive ladyWoman  over a year ago

meath

I do enjoy the social friendly side of fab. I have been lucky that I've found some close friends here, one of which is female and I have met them in real life too. I'm not one for k*k groups as I like to keep my circle small and value my privacy.

I've only spoken to nice funny people so far. Looking forward for things to open and get to meet socially

Southside

My one female bestie left fab "

Would you like a new bestie? I'll be your bestie!

Would you like a new bestie? I'll be your bestie! "

And meeee

By *othantaiochtMan  over a year ago

DC

I made a few lifetime friends on here. It's funny though that I don't tell the truth if I'm asked where we actually met for the first time.

Would you like a new bestie? I'll be your bestie! "

Whoop! Let's try a months trial

Definitely the former made some great friends here on fab. Dont enjoy kik groups but met some really great people on the social side. People looking for the quick ride never get to see the bigger side of what fab has to offer.

By *phrodite72Woman  over a year ago

dublin/galway

Whoop! Let's try a months trial "

Pick me pick me lol

Southside

[Removed by poster at 26/02/21 23:11:21]

Southside

Pick me pick me lol"

Oops....

You can be her next months bestie!!

By *phrodite72Woman  over a year ago

dublin/galway

Pick me pick me lol

Oops....

You can be her next months bestie!! "

Deal so

We've met a few people on FAB that we now call friends...

"Definitely the former made some great friends here on fab. Dont enjoy kik groups but met some really great people on the social side. People looking for the quick ride never get to see the bigger side of what fab has to offer. "

Think this is so true and I know if I never was to have a meet from here again it wouldn't bother me as the friends I've made are what makes this place enjoyable for me

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

Met a few at one or two M&G's but am not close friends with anyone here.

A few I chat with kinda regular but I'd hate to come across as pushy so I am always reticent about "over chatting" to a degree.

Perhaps when things return to normal that may change

By *intage AmigosCouple (MM)  over a year ago

dublin & the world

"I've been on here a few years, and value the friendships I've made. It has expanded my world, beyond my usual social circle. At this stage, I've two distinct groups of people in my life, fabbers, and non fabbers. If only I could meet my fab friends more often. "

If a friendship is primarily built on someone's physical appearance or the size/shape of a body part then its probably only superficial friendship imo.

If you actually spend time to get to know the person behind the photos, a friendship has a better chance of forming and also lasting

Learned this the hard way over the years. Unfortunately people are definitely two faced depending on who their trying to fuck here. I've been lucky though there are a very small few I'm still close with but the rest who stabbed me in the back and told multiple lies. Well karma

Dee

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

We have made friends for life I’d imagine and think they would agree with us.

"We have made friends for life I’d imagine and think they would agree with us. "

Can't stand the pair of you

By *eebaw OP   Man  over a year ago

"Definitely the former made some great friends here on fab. Dont enjoy kik groups but met some really great people on the social side. People looking for the quick ride never get to see the bigger side of what fab has to offer. "

Total agree with you

By *ungry CatCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

Fab friendships all the way.

To be honest sex is only a bonus when it happens. If it happens.

Swingers are very much a community as swinging is a lifestyle.

We tend to lean towards people who trust and like us on a human level and do tend to steer away from ones who are overly "discreet".

Yes, we are as discreet as they come and will never kiss and tell as we understand that people who are not into it don't understand it and they don't need to know our nor anyone else's business, but also we are comfortable with other swingers bumping into us when we spend time with our colleagues and families and will never run and hide, instead say hello and offer to join us for whatever occasion it may be without having to disclose any bedroom adventures.

"Fab friendships all the way.

We tend to lean towards people who trust and like us on a human level and do tend to steer away from ones who are overly "discreet".

Yes, we are as discreet as they come and will never kiss and tell as we understand that people who are not into it don't understand it and they don't need to know our nor anyone else's business, but also we are comfortable with other swingers bumping into us when we spend time with our colleagues and families and will never run and hide, instead say hello and offer to join us for whatever occasion it may be without having to disclose any bedroom adventures. "

This

Yes, we are as discreet as they come and will never kiss and tell as we understand that people who are not into it don't understand it and they don't need to know our nor anyone else's business, but also we are comfortable with other swingers bumping into us when we spend time with our colleagues and families and will never run and hide, instead say hello and offer to join us for whatever occasion it may be without having to disclose any bedroom adventures. "

100% this .

Waterford City

Love this.

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

"We have made friends for life I’d imagine and think they would agree with us.

Can't stand the pair of you "

haha

Some bollox

By *cupxxxWoman  over a year ago

Gorey

I personally love the social side of swinging. I have met many of you at either socials, m&g or parties/clubs.

Having the craic & banter is most important. The rest falls into place I find. I really value my friends here.

By *eanbelfastMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Hit the nail on the head again or was it the nail lol

Yes, we are as discreet as they come and will never kiss and tell as we understand that people who are not into it don't understand it and they don't need to know our nor anyone else's business, but also we are comfortable with other swingers bumping into us when we spend time with our colleagues and families and will never run and hide, instead say hello and offer to join us for whatever occasion it may be without having to disclose any bedroom adventures.

Hit the nail on the head again or was it the nail lol"

I only ever seen to bump into fabbers in the supermarket

*seem

Hit the nail on the head again or was it the nail lol

I only ever seen to bump into fabbers in the supermarket "

I recently bumped into one in Woodies

With his mother

I can't even bump into one in bed never mind woodies!!

Defo want to meet friends on here, the social side of fab is so much more appealing than just sex.

By *ittlekinks38Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

Yeah am definitely here to make friends and go from there...nothing worse than cold sex doesn't do anything for me...am typically looking friends for regular fun but it's not top of my list!! Xx

By *ueenbeetipp43Woman  over a year ago

tipperary

Don't be put off by it... I've come across those people too but it's best to shake it off, move on and forget they exist.

I've made so many amazing fab friends and some are even part of my everyday life now, I'd be lost without them because we all support and empower one another.

The ones who bitch and gossip will lose out in the end because it always comes out. Feel sorry for them, it's a very sad person that has to bring others down to make themselves feel better.

» Add a new message to this topic