FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Dilemma...

Dilemma...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is very much a first world problem!

So my dilemma. I've put on three stone recently. I've gone from being a size 10 to being a size 16. I'm wondering should I put up new representative pics?

I'm not planning on meeting until I lose it all so I don't think I'm misleading anyone. What do you think? Should I put new ones up?

Oh and any weight loss tips would be appreciated too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Of course you should.. We've all added another roll or two.. Nothing to be ashamed of. As regards losing it.. Normality will take care of that

"This is very much a first world problem!

So my dilemma. I've put on three stone recently. I've gone from being a size 10 to being a size 16. I'm wondering should I put up new representative pics?

I'm not planning on meeting until I lose it all so I don't think I'm misleading anyone. What do you think? Should I put new ones up?

Oh and any weight loss tips would be appreciated too "

I wouldn’t worry about misrepresentation... but put a few sexy pics up why not... you’ve nothing to be ashamed of... nobody here is exactly like their pics anyway I’d say...

By *13_hercMan  over a year ago

Blackrock

Always happy to see more of a delectable lady, so post away !!

You are not misleading anyone if you intend to be as you are currently depicted when you meet.

As for effective weight loss, I have always found the 5:2 approach works. I use it after most every Christmas or over-indulgence

By *rmrs1234Couple  over a year ago

Waterford

I know exactly how you feel OP. Lockdown has not been kind to me. Actually no I have not been kind to me. So i have recently hopped back on my eating and training regime and if you want pm me about anything feel free. My exercise regime is mainly centred around weights/bands and walks at the moment. Himself does power training

Wouldnt be too worried about it. I put up a photo after weight gain. I hope to have a much nicer photo in a while

Whatever you are comfortable with but if concerned about misrepresentation wiuldnt worry.

There was someone recently in ireland group starting a exercise chat might be idea to join?

@White Witch

Its not only you, Ive gained n extra kgs too

Im doing detox 2 weeks first, then coming back to ketogenic diet.

Best I can advise is cut off sugar intake (cookies, cakes, even some fruits), and do more activities to boost your metabolism: long regular walks, jogging on stairs up and down, rope jumping

Diet: as above cut sugar intake, less fried food, cut off junk food completely, drink a glass if water 30 mins before each meal (cheating the stomach) and for sure eat more raw veggies. Drinking a smoothie every morning is vital - the best one is green but you can mix veggies and berries (a handful for 1 l of mineral water is enough).

[Removed by poster at 12/03/21 17:18:37]

I've struggled the last 6 weeks with food and exercise, joined a wee fab fitness group and the encouragement in the group is brill. As for pics a few of mine are taken in the last few weeks just cause you have weight doesn't mean you can't be sexy x

" just cause you have weight doesn't mean you can't be sexy x "

Totally agree DD

What do you feel most comfortable with is the question.

You'll look great either way. But if you feel comfortable putting up pics do, and if you feel more comfortable waiting, do too.

This lockdown hasn't been kind on many of us, I've also gained half a stone

By *rash26775Man  over a year ago

all over

"I've struggled the last 6 weeks with food and exercise, joined a wee fab fitness group and the encouragement in the group is brill. As for pics a few of mine are taken in the last few weeks just cause you have weight doesn't mean you can't be sexy x "

Any way to join group I’m the same as some on here Christmas weight and lockdown neds to be shifted

all over

No need to be shy if your comfortable in your pics post away. If you don’t no need to share

You look fantastic in those pics and I'd bet you still do. Own it. You'll be back on track eventually anyway.

So many people here fool themselves by putting up photos that aren't even close to what they really look like. Well done for being so honest. Not with us in a forum (cos that's not important) but with yourself. Because at the end of the day you are the most important person. If you feel happy with they way you are now then why change? It's only a number. On the other hand if you are not happy about it and want change then I find getting into a daily habit really works (through online workouts or outdoor exercise). Do it with a friend for motivation. But remember we all put on weight in lockdown. We all been lounging around the house for a year Whatever you decide I'm sure you will be happy no matter what...

So what you see is not what you get.

By *ailburkeMan  over a year ago

near you

Its not or should not be about shape or size, but body confidance,learn to love your body no matter what ,put on something sexy you feel comfortable and confidant in ,id suggest just a pair of sexy high heels and i bet any money the fabs will roll in,if only to boost your self confidance

Ahh here still losing my baby weight...my baby is 19yyrs old lmao. Iv gained also in lockdown. And this one is harder due to weather so dark damp and gloomy. U could put up a pic r 2 and even could be something to compare your self to on ur journey

"I know exactly how you feel OP. Lockdown has not been kind to me. Actually no I have not been kind to me. So i have recently hopped back on my eating and training regime and if you want pm me about anything feel free. My exercise regime is mainly centred around weights/bands and walks at the moment. Himself does power training "

Thanks a million.

I'll pop you a pm

"Ahh here still losing my baby weight...my baby is 19yyrs old lmao. Iv gained also in lockdown. And this one is harder due to weather so dark damp and gloomy. U could put up a pic r 2 and even could be something to compare your self to on ur journey "

That's a great idea to have comparison photos!

Thanks for the comments and PMs. I appreciate it!

As regards the pictures that's totally up to you, do whatever you feel comfortable with. As regards losing it exercise is great but you can't outrun a bad diet. Just cut back on the bad things, we all sort of know what they are and then do a bit of training. Even if it's slow to move the running or cycling or whatever you choose is great for the head and put you in a better place

By *hy NewbysCouple  over a year ago

Maynooth

Do whatever makes you feel comfortable, your not misleading anyone you are stunning anyway

If you wish to contact about calorie counting please do it's kinda big passion of mine.. pm me hun oxo

That's a tough one OP. Me personally... I like to keep my pics very up to date. But if as you say you won't meet till you're a size 10 and look like your pics... I guess it's ok to leave them there. But if it was me I'd take new ones.

Best of Luck with the weight loss also

By *kblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

kilkenny

I think we all added to our curves with the lock down, I put up more recent ones on our page and like you I won't be meeting until I get back to earlier size it's what makes you most comfortable.

I recently started to do the 10000 steps a day, hopefully once the fine weather comes we can get out more and increase our fitness again good luck x

OP loads of tips in the fitness group but you must read the messages pm me there as well no worries at all for tips, also definitely just be you in the here and now, you are beautiful no matter what and don't forget that. xx

"OP loads of tips in the fitness group but you must read the messages pm me there as well no worries at all for tips, also definitely just be you in the here and now, you are beautiful no matter what and don't forget that. xx"

By *kcoupleCouple  over a year ago

I'm certainly not as toned or as fit as I was pre covid but I'm comfortable enough with myself now to post if I do take photos. Right now I'm thinking I might not shift the covid pounds so I'm not going to hold off posting until I do which could be never .

It's very much a case of doing what makes you feel at ease but I'm pretty sure regardless of the number on the scales your photos will go down well

" just cause you have weight doesn't mean you can't be sexy x

Totally agree DD "

Agree 100% ladies... sexy is more about confidence

Ana xx

By *iktikiCouple  over a year ago

city centre

The dreaded covid belly plus the normal miserable winter weather.

Really seems harder this year to stop chewing the chocs and get back to a normal exercise routine

My weight goes up and down all the time, I think it's only fair that pics are updated occasionally to reflect the reality, not least as we age over the years.

Calorie deficit is the most efficient way to lose weight, I find. Using an app like fitness plan also makes me more conscious of the nutritional value of what I'm putting in my mouth as it's giving you goals for your daily intake of various nutrients.

"My weight goes up and down all the time, I think it's only fair that pics are updated occasionally to reflect the reality, not least as we age over the years.

Calorie deficit is the most efficient way to lose weight, I find. Using an app like fitness plan also makes me more conscious of the nutritional value of what I'm putting in my mouth as it's giving you goals for your daily intake of various nutrients."

Thanks. I just downloaded My Fitness Pal app.

By *rish CougarWoman  over a year ago

Bray

I have gained a few pounds as well I must try that fitness app as havent been out for usual run recently

You're still and always will be a hot as the solar core of the sun on a June afternoon in the Sahara

By *oo32Man  over a year ago

tipperary

I willing to give one to one sessions,I know I know....I'm too generous but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make

"You're still and always will be a hot as the solar core of the sun on a June afternoon in the Sahara "

Ah stop!

By *dfabMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne

Just reviewed and,to me, your still as sexy as ever.

It's more about your attitude than your body and I just think you exude sexiness from your pores

Good on you OP, honesty is always the best policy

One thing to also take into account is that we men often like curves on a lady. It's no coincidence that Juliana's most fabbed pic is the one of her bum that she thinks makes her look fat (but which I am not alone in loving )

Find the angles to flatter your curves and own it - you seen to have done both those things admirably

Oh and any weight loss tips would be appreciated too So what you see is not what you get."

You don’t see nothing with your profile

By *ecentguy321Man  over a year ago

nearby

A very honest and refreshing post. Iv certainly put some weight on in lockdown. And theres quite a few on here who have old pics in their profile. Me included

I think your new pic looks stunning, and good luck in your new health journey

By *ofusplusCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Loving your new pic WW as well as your honesty. As said time and time again on here, sexiness has more to do with confidence and being happy in your own skin than it has to do with being skinny. Most guys prefer a bit of 'mate' on the bones anyway

Thanks for all the lovely kind posts

Really appreciate it

New pic is fab ww. Love the positive vibes in this post and so what if any of us have gained weight, this has been a weird year and a bit.

I'm back on the healthy eating and exercise track and looking forward to feeling healthier and fitter and if I drop a few lbs even better again.

By *iscuits8Man  over a year ago

Dublin/Birmingham

+1 on the new pic WW... smashin'!

OP I think you look pretty good but at the end of the day it's not what anyone else thinks but what you thing and how you feel. If you feel like you want to lose what you've gained then I'm sure you will do just that and only advise I can offer than hasn't been given already is to find something that you enjoy doing be it by yourself or with a buddy and if you enjoy it then it won't feel like you've had to do anything.

I've been so busy in this lockdown that I think I've actually lost some weight for the first time in my life but I can't be sure as I don't live in a house with a scales but the mirror has given me a few compliments which I'll take.

Anyway best of luck with what ever you decide to do just be happy in yourself no one else matters

By *phrodite72Woman  over a year ago

dublin/galway

Loooove the new pic...girl u look awesome plus more importantly your beautiful personality shines through on this thread..

Respect

"Loooove the new pic...girl u look awesome plus more importantly your beautiful personality shines through on this thread..

Respect "

Thanks

By *phrodite72Woman  over a year ago

dublin/galway

"Loooove the new pic...girl u look awesome plus more importantly your beautiful personality shines through on this thread..

Respect

Thanks "

Coffee some day

Put up current photos. No point having photos that don't match who you currently are. Even if your not planning to met. People will like your current self too. Curves are lovely.

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

Post your pics if your happy and comfortable to do so. I've lost 38kg over the last 22 months and I posted probably more when I was bigger. Be proud of your body its gotten us through this shite. If you need any tips I lost in a very healthy controlled way. Feel free to dm me

I am xxxstevenxxx

And I’ve put on weight since lockdown

Hi Steven

"I am xxxstevenxxx

And I’ve put on weight since lockdown

Hi Steven "

Welcome to the group Steven

Thanks Where’s the tea / coffee and Bickies

Alot of men prefer women with curves they just don't want to admit it

By *iscuits8Man  over a year ago

Dublin/Birmingham

"Alot of men prefer women with curves they just don't want to admit it "

I will happily admit to loving the curves

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

Do whatever you feel is best like you said your not planning to meet anyone until you do lose the weight your looking for so why put up pictures that your not going to be happy to look at them

By *he English OneMan  over a year ago

west

Oh and any weight loss tips would be appreciated too

Do whatever you feel is best like you said your not planning to meet anyone until you do lose the weight your looking for so why put up pictures that your not going to be happy to look at them "

Just looked at your recent pic and to be honest you look great if people don't like it then tough their loss

By *ajobMan  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

"My weight goes up and down all the time, I think it's only fair that pics are updated occasionally to reflect the reality, not least as we age over the years.

Calorie deficit is the most efficient way to lose weight, I find. Using an app like fitness plan also makes me more conscious of the nutritional value of what I'm putting in my mouth as it's giving you goals for your daily intake of various nutrients."

Yep..a calorie deficit is the only way you can lose weight....may it be reducing calorie intake or by doing cardio...or both....weight training will burn some calories but nowhere near as much as folk think...good luck

all over

Great pic OP looking great

18 of July yummy yummy.

By *nickers pants guyMan  over a year ago

Cork killkenny laois Limerick Offaly kildare carlow Dublin Waterford and everywhere else

Sexercize is the best exercise

» Add a new message to this topic